Find an RP Partner!

omg welcome to the forums !!!

1 Like

Surprisingly, I haven’t had much luck with finding many 1x1’s, and you are quite a fun option for a partner.

Most likely the plot will continue to be something among everything but realistic fiction if that’s alright

2 Likes

Sure Can I pm you?

2 Likes

Hey everybody!

Since this thread hasn’t been used in a while, I thought that since I was here, I would just bring it back by saying I’m always up for a 1x1! I love 1x1s, I just have a bad track record of forgetting to respond while planning said 1x1… (please, if we plan to do a 1x1 together, remind me to respond if I don’t)

added a tag and fixed images

2 Likes

Hi

(waves at you)

1 Like

Hey @CrazyCaliope by chance would you want to continue this 1x1 with me?

1 Like

100%. I’m down if you are.

1 Like

I’ll start on my reply!!

1 Like

Woo! Okay, cool.

I’m gonna have to recap on this to much sure I remember. (wink)

1 Like

Same tho

This thread popped up and I was like, Im in an 1x1 :joy::person_shrugging:

:eyes:

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

Hmmm… hey @RPers, anyone keen on doing a 1x1 or even one with 2-4 users? … Maybe something with many characters.

6 Likes

What’s the idea?

3 Likes

I’ve been quite into 90 days recently, and I was thinking of possibly setting up a RP surrounding that but couldn’t think of anything to make it work (no worries, I have another RP idea in progress). But then this thread popped up and I was thinking, maybe it could be turned into a 1x1 RP, if anyone is interested, send me a PM and we can see if we can make this work!! Or if more people are interested sort of a collection of 1x1 stories, either way let me know if this is something you might be interested in!

4 Likes

Depends on the genre/plot :eyes:

2 Likes

If it has anything to do with fantasy or romance, I’d be interested in a 2-4 person thing :eyes:

or sci fi….??

2 Likes

Don’t really have one yet. Was thinking the person (or people) who were keen could choose and develop an idea in PM first.

Yeah, I’m open to anything, really. Am just wanting to see if anyone was interested and then we could discuss from there.

3 Likes

Ah, I could be but I’m unsure of what 90 Days is.

1 Like

It’s basically a reality TV show, and it follows couples who are from two different countries. It basically follows their process through their relationship and the visas (which requires them having to get married within 90 days after arrival hence the name). So it would basically be a romance focused 1x1 RP (tho like I said it could be a broader RP where it’s like following multiple couples just like the show). It doesn’t quite provide a plot in itself, like you can go a lot of ways with the general idea still honestly :thinking:

1 Like