Flesh Out Your Characters

Giant test tudes roughly 6 ft tall and 3 ft wide. Seraph and her friends are emryos that were altered to have specific traits. Seraph thinks everyone is born/made this way. They are tested regularly to see if the traits work in that combination. They are often made to fight others that looked just like them. Seraph is in the top 3 of all the genetic experiments. G-083 is number 2. T-826 is number 1. Seraph has never betten top 2 experiments.

1 Like

What a fantastic story setup, I totally want to read this now! Where are you writing this?

1 Like

Not sure if I will make a sg or rp maybe a story with it

2 Likes
Harlow Alina Parker

(Modern World)

She’s closest to her father. She wants to be part of the military like him, and he’s the one who trained her in combat and battle strategy growing up.

5 Likes

Kito Tiko

World: Hybrid Fantasy

His wife, Katy Ni Tiko. They became incredibly close fighting alongside each other during the Hundred-Year War and towards the end, they started dating. Eventually getting married two years after the war came to a close. They live together, train together, fight together and spend almost all of their time together. For 22 years they don’t even have a single dull day, because they love each others’ company so much.

Arcturus Artorias (Arthur)

World: Hybrid Fantasy

The closest person to Arthur changes throughout the story. At first, he is stuck on his late wife, Guinevere. Though his partner, Sierra Darkrayne is also massively important to Arthur due to them spending so much time at sea. However, his feelings for a certain member of their team: Talya eventually blossom into her becoming the most important person in his life.

4 Likes

Question Two:

If your character was able to travel anywhere on Earth (or their home planet) for free, where would they go and why? If they wouldn’t go anywhere then why would they?

Please make sure you remember to post a hidden image of your character with every question answered, just so I can easily be reminded of the character each time. (wink)

Sorry that I’m two days late.

@MeghanWrites, @Yomama, @Sophia1233, @BlondeGlassesGirl, @anon80318563, @L.C.R, @novella, @Littlefeets, @celestialkitten, @anon93806337, @Quinn, @phnx, and @ChaoticDeluge.

If you don’t want to be tagged below, I’m sorry, just tell me in blurred text. I’m only doing so 'cause you like the main two posts.
@SkyWalker, @Mouschi, @fraud, @OhSumana, @euphoriaa, @Caticorn, @Daunt, @fal.renet1398, @Rose, @liyahsdiamond, @Dying_Dreams, @Nil, @ethereal, @wanderingechoes, @unsungcheerio, and @ForeverAngel.

19 Likes

Reina

|402px;x508px;

I’m probs gonna change it though.

If she was able to, she would choose to go back to the town she grew up in (before the disaster), at her family’s farm in Pompeii, Italy. She would go there just to be able to see it one last time, to say goodbye to it more than anything else.

Reina isn’t particularily close to anyone, but her closest friend (out of the ones she knows are alive) is Harmony Sinclair, because they both serve the same goddess and have an inseperable sisterly bond. They know what the other one is thinking with no more than a glance, and decades apart hasn’t separated them one bit.

Angelina Prince

angel

She would go to the isle of the amazons, where her mother Diana Prince (WonderWoman) grew up, because she wants to meet her family and see the people her mom knew.

3 Likes

Emilianna

Summary

THECUTIES

She’d like to go to her birthplace, a small town in Lebanon. She doesn’t remember much about living there because she and her parents moved to the USA when she was five. So she’d like to go visit her hometown, and take her two sweet little cousins (pictured here) with her, so they can get to know their roots as well.

1 Like

Gemma Romano

Gemma would want to visit Italy. Her father’s parents were Italian and each arrived in Illea when they were young, so neither Gemma or her father had ever been. She knows Italian, though not as fluently as English, and she always found Italy interesting so she’s always wished to visit one day.

1 Like
Kito Tiko

Kito would want to go to the Golden Peaks if he was to visit anywhere, as it was where his parents got married. He’d never been but heard from many sources that it was the most beautiful place in Midgarde

Arcturus Artorias "Arthur"

If he had to choose, he’d personally want to visit the second large Physical Realm: Sentria. He was never able to go, even during the war when everyone else was fighting there and it would be an entirely new experience for him. He appreciates anything that can potentially broaden his horizons, especially since he found out how narrow they really were almost 700 years before.

1 Like

I’ll be doing a different character per question unless I can eventually reach each character (which is like 50+).

Question One:

Hestia Calamazar

Modern, Realistic world

RP-wise either Aries by (@jaytastic), because I get to see them in action and they both have their own issues but they’re looking for each other, whether it be shoplifting (do not do.) or making sure one another is alright. Following her rather intricate backstory she has little to no one to be close too. If I could choose someone from her backstory, it would be her dog, Amelia since she was there from when she got married to her husband, to when she was accused of killing him, to when she moved to lime grove.

Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 11.47.51 AM

Question 2:

Serafina Bella Joaquim Santiago

Modern, Realistic world

She would go to her favorite country Italy, she attended a private school there and made so many friends and had the time of her life. She would want to visit it and meet up with her friends. If she wouldn’t want to a country, perhaps her birth country of Brazil is her least-wanted place to go since her very strained relationship with her parents and how controlling they are of her.

Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 11.51.49 AM

4 Likes

1. Min-Seo Hamamoto

Modern

It would be back to Korea because that’s where her parents are right now and it was somewhere she wrenched from against her will. As for her least favourite place it would be Italy. She has some bad blood over there.

2. Eden Irvette

Fantasy

She has no where in particular she would love to go to because everywhere she has been has some kind of strained relationship or unsettling vibe. The one place she wouldn’t want to go to is New York. She wouldn’t want to go there because that’s were a lot of her life issues started.

3. Andree Gringorie

Fantasy

No where in particular interest her. She wouldn’t want to go back to Paris. Too many bad memories.

4. Damarco Nilsen

Fantasy

He’s not familiar with the Modern world as he died in the 1700’s. He wouldn’t want to go back to his hometown in Norway.

5. Azalea Moon

Fantasy

1bfce497c0116df8cf677b04a9d841b9

She would love to go back to Collecchio. She wouldn’t want to go back to New Orleans. It’s where her life went into a downward spiral and she lost everything and everyone.

6. Louis Beaulieu

Fantasy

He has no where he would love to go to. But he wouldn’t a ant to return to Paris.

7. Vivia Ferrari

Modern

|419px;x524px;

Her family in general. They’ve always been there with her from her crazy passion, to her life threatening injury, her life s–t, and her finally letting go and embracing something new.

She’d love to go back to Italy, so she could see her parents. To her, her current situation has seemed to put a strain on their relationship after months of being unable to come only to bail on them again. As for where she wouldn’t want to go is Athens, Greece. She had a make up presentation over there and a lot of things went wrong from there and some of them had long lasting impacts on her, emotionally and mentally.

8. Fadil Bertinelli

Modern

|419px;x524px;

He has no one. His parents treated him like a trophy and not the type that you show of to the world.

He’d love to go to Egypt. His parental heritage leads all the way there but he only spent time in Italy and the last time he went there he was there for an exposition and he hasn’t had the time to go back again. For the place he wouldn’t want to go to, it would have to be Italy. That place was were he lived the first nineteen years of his life as if he were a prisoner in his own home.

I’ll introduce more later

2 Likes

Seraph - Fantasy Ninja world

FC

Seraph hasn’t had much experiences in life. All she has ever known is the facility she was created in. Other than her friends the moons gave her some comfort when she was lonely. If her world had the ability to go to space (it doesn’t) she would either go to the moon and see if it like what she dreamed its like up there. Or she would explore the world the world she had only been told about in her lessons. Seraph doubts she will ever leave the facility but hopes she will eventually leave one day. If she never gets out of the facilty she would got to the secret room she and her friends found many years go. It has the best view of the moon.

1 Like

:football: Payton :football:

Modern

Where would I go. Hmm. I guess that was a little bit of a hard one. But maybe I could bend the rules of the question. It wasn’t a specific location, but somewhere were I wouldn’t be judged. Where I could be accepted, by society and now my parents. I mean was it that hard to understand a girl can play football. Like why was that so bad? I’m really just an average girl! I just like a sport that only boys are supposed to like. It would just be nice for when I tell someone that I play, for that not to be surprising.

3 Likes

My friends name is Edyn and it’s funny because she has red/orange hair and freckles!!! :joy:

3 Likes

I already like your friend. And she seems like a pretty human being too.

3 Likes

shes gorgeous. Like it’s not even fair. :laughing:

3 Likes

Finally bringing some more characters to answer these for.

Sonnet Royal

World: Fantasy

Question 1:
For Sonnet, the person she is closest to is her best friend Devin. The two bonded over both feeling like disappointments to their mothers. He was also the one who introduced her to music, which is the thing that has helped keep herself together the most over the years.

Devin Tale

Question 1:
For Devin, the person he is closest to is Sonnet. They met when they were kids and grew close because of music and how they felt about disappointing their mothers. She is the only one who knows exactly how he struggles.

Kamuzu

Question 1:
Kam doesn’t really have anyone he is extremely close to. In the short time he knew his father, he was the closest to him, because it was the first time Kam had ever felt truly accepted. Now, he doesn’t have anyone else he is that close with. His mother refuses to accept him as her son, and he feels like an outsider to his stepmother and half siblings. With barely feeling comfortable in his own skin anyway, it’s a struggle for him to open up to someone new.

Matt Carpet

Question 1:
Who Matt is closest to… That would likely be Carpet. Carpet took in Matt in when he was a young deaf orphan, unlikely to be adopted. Neither spoke, but they were able to communicate through their actions and gestures. If there were anyone else Matt could be closer to, it would probably be Tatiana Bell. The two have just started getting to know each other, but they quickly became close, bonding over both being deaf.

Question 2:
For Matt, this question doesn’t really matter, but that’s because he has grown up traveling with Carpet. For as long as he can remember he’s been able to see the world. He could easily list dozens of places on his list to see one day, along with the long list of places he’s seen .

2 Likes

Harmony Clare

Question 1:

She is closest to her sister’s in arms, fellow hunters of Artemis because they are the family she was lacking for such a long time. Currently, she is closest to a single person, Reina (@MeghanWrites), whom she met when she ate with the virgin goddesses upon Olympus.

Question 2:

New Orleans, where she grew up and ask herself a few questions, look to see where everyone ended up. To say goodbye to all her haunting memories. There’s no place in particular she wouldn’t go to.

Hanuel Iseul Jae-Hwa

Question 1:
She is closest to her father, even though he is a Dokkeabi, she can trust him to protect her sine he did when she was kid. He’s the one person who took responsibility for her, even though most demons don’t take care of their children, leaving it to their mortal parents.

Question 2:

She’d go back home, in South Korea to her father because she misses home and that’s the one place where she’d at home and comfortable and safe despite being deaf. She has ecclesiophobic, so you can never take her to a church she would fight tooth and nail, specifically a Catholic churches where the exorcisim was performed on her when she showed her demonly traits.

Michiko Kaachan Mamaoru

Question 1:
She doesn’t trust anyone other than her Father, while she his kind and believes people she doesn’t fully place her trust in anyone. Her mother isn’t around but she trusts her as well, but not as much as her father who taught her from when she was a baby dragon how to protect the world.

Question 2
She has no qualms of going anywhere, she would always love to visit her Father back in Japan, however if she had to choose her least favorite place to go, it would be Cape Verde where she lost her first battle to transform from an Imugi to a full-fledged dragon.

This text will be hidden

Kiyomi Manami Ketsueki

Question 1:
She only trusts the rest of her triplet sisters and no one else, they were there for each other from the moment they were born, meanwhile their parents discarded them as Oni demons oftenly did. From the Yukaza to when they died they were there for one another.

Question 2:
She would go back to Japan and exact revenge on those who killed her and used and maniulated her for their whims and will. But, she currently is content with remaining an Oni demon and staying in Hell, simply because she lacks the motivation. She would never go back to…nowhere. There’s nowhere she wouldn’t specifically go.

b354372b9e3194e14bac92b9ae832ecd862ddc92_2_331x500

3 Likes

Daisy Pickett

Modern World, Boarding School for the Elite

Question Answers
  1. I’d have to say the closest anyone’s ever gotten to me was my Mom. She gave me my passion for directing, and she was the only one in my family who didn’t question my clothes, my Wicca, or every other choice I made with my life. While everybody else (coughcoughDADcoughcough) was an a**hole, she always understood, or at least tried to. I… I miss her…
  2. Travel anywhere on Earth, huh? I can kinda travel wherever I want to right now, since I have enough money to. But I have always had this plan in case I get old or sick: I’d go out to somewhere really far north, maybe even the arctic circle, let myself waste away, and if I’m not dead without food or water in a year, I’ll end myself. I’ve never wanted to be a burden to my family, no matter how much I hate them. I don’t want them to fawn over me and coddle me, and I don’t trust them to do my funeral right, either. I’ll take my death into my own hands, just like I did with my life.
3 Likes