Flesh Out Your Characters

Yay! Fairy Tail Crew! I was thinking of doing this for my character, too!

3 Likes

Do it. Its helping me get more in tune with my characters with each question

3 Likes

(raises brow) But that’s not realistic though. A director takes years to be able to make money from directing, and after many, many projects. It rarely happens for a 20-something to make a career as a director, and never as a teen.

That’s really dark, please just be really careful with how you write her story since it can be really triggering for some. Also, please don’t say “Emo Garbage”, as it can be offensive and we do have users here who associate as being emo.

Where’s her image?

HEHE. Like me.

HEHEHE! This is sooo cute. Aww, I promise I won’t ask… yet.

Where’s his image? And love how you wrote in Russian.

What’s the line of work?

3 Likes

ok.

1 Like

thought I was forgetting something

Her FC

2 Likes

Question Three:

Does your character have any allergies? What are they? Have their allergies caused them any problems?

Please make sure you remember to post a hidden image of your character with every question answered, just so I can easily be reminded of the character each time. (wink)

@MeghanWrites, @Yomama, @Sophia1233, @BlondeGlassesGirl, @anon80318563, @L.C.R, @novella, @Littlefeets, @anon93806337, @Quinn, @phnx, @ChaoticDeluge, @katabasis,

If you don’t want to be tagged below, I’m sorry, just tell me in blurred text. I’m only doing so 'cause you like the main two posts.
@SkyWalker, @Mouschi, @fraud, @OhSumana, @euphoriaa, @Caticorn, @Daunt, @fal.renet1398, @Rose, @liyahsdiamond, @Dying_Dreams, @Nil, @ethereal, @wanderingechoes, @unsungcheerio, and @ForeverAngel.

15 Likes

Sorry! I have been watching this thread to know how to reply that’s why I haven’t posted anything yet and I was also busy with school work!

Can I answer this question or must I start form question 1?

2 Likes

Please don’t tag me anymore…

2 Likes

Don’t tag me anymore!

2 Likes

Freddy Clovers

Freddy

He would like to go to Florida, he likes sunny places.

He is allergic to pie.

Dee-Dee Angelo

DeeDee

She would like to go to New York. She’s a city girl!

She isn’t allergic to anything.

Jaiden Woods

Jaiden

Jaiden doesn’t want to go anywhere. She’s comfortable where she is.
She’s not allergic to anything…

Angel

Summary

She’d love to go to Denmark, or heaven.

She’s allergic to bee stings. She gets hives.

2 Likes

No worries at all. You can start from any question and can answer any question. Not a problem. (wink)

3 Likes

Serena - fantasy (fairy tail RP) world

Any allergies? Not that I am aware of thou this pink plant I found in the forest smelt funny and made me feel sleepy. If you know what it was can you tell me?

Seraph - Fantasy ninja world

The normal poisons of the world. Though the adults of the facility like to inject her with this glowing green chemical when they are running their tests. The chemicals make Seraph skin feel like its on fire. Seraph hopes that one day these tests will stop. She knows her friends get tested with a different coloured chemical. Seraph thinks it has something to do with what ever the adults are looking for. Maybe the top 2 managed to find away to get away from the test. If that is true then why didn’t they help the rest escape with them?

3 Likes

Alexa Bowman

Click me!

Alexa is someone who doesn’t get sick easily or quickly, although she has an allergic reaction to dairy products. Which leads her to be lactose intolerant. She always avoids eating dairy products. She is also allergic to dusty places. That seems pretty normal, right? She sneezes uncontrollably when she is in the midst of dust. These allergies haven’t really caused her any problems. She seems to be doing really fine.

Aren't I pretty?

1 Like

This is something I did actually think about, but physiology works differently in Kito. Allergies don’t actually appear in humans. As well as natural illnesses that we have in the real world. Magical ailments can exist, though

2 Likes

They’re smugglers who use the guide of jewelry to get their goods.

I’ll edit it

1 Like

Emilianna

Modern

Yes. She’s allergic to cigarette smoke, pollen, and changes in climate or temperature.
Being allergic to cigarette smoke has been the most problematic allergy for her. Em’s best friend, Nora Abboud, is a chain smoker. Nora smokes A LOT. But she doesn’t smoke around Em because she doesn’t want to make her sick.
When Em lived in California, she could never go to nightclubs because of the smoke, and whenever she hosted parties at her house, all smokers had to go outside if they wanted to smoke. But ever since she moved in with Uncle Abbas and Aunt Saf, big parties and social gatherings are no longer her priority.
As for the pollen allergy, whenever the pollen count is very high, she takes pills.
Her Aunt Saf and her cousin Emiliano are also allergic to pollen and climate changes, so it kind of runs in the family (even though Saf is not blood-related to Emilianna; but she does have a lot of traits in common with her husband’s family.)

1 Like
EmilyJunkie

But why Florida though, out of all the sunny places on Earth?

Has he ever had a problem with eating it?

Why is she a city girl? Why NY?

Why though? Why doesn’t she wanna go anywhere?

Why? What is her actual reason over any other country?

Sophia1233

WOAH! I love your explanations sooo much!

Quinn32

Such a beautiful explanation.

ChaoticDeluge

How interesting… it makes your world even more interesting if that is possible.

Yomama

Ooooh… I wasn’t expecting that answer. HAHA.

CoffeeAunt

I love the detail you put into every question, that I just struggle to come up with a question for you.

6 Likes

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Question Four:

What was their best, worst, and strongest childhood memories?

AND

Question Five:

Which facial feature and bodily feature are the most prominent?

Please make sure you remember to post a hidden image of your character with every question answered, just so I can easily be reminded of the character each time. (wink)

@MeghanWrites, @Yomama, @Sophia1233, @BlondeGlassesGirl, @anon80318563, @L.C.R, @novella, @Littlefeets, @anon93806337, @Quinn, @phnx, @ChaoticDeluge, @katabasis,

If you don’t want to be tagged below, I’m sorry, just tell me in blurred text. I’m only doing so 'cause you like the main two posts.
@SkyWalker, @Mouschi, @fraud, @OhSumana, @euphoriaa, @Caticorn, @Daunt, @fal.renet1398, @Rose, @liyahsdiamond, @Dying_Dreams, @Nil, @ethereal, @wanderingechoes, @unsungcheerio, and @ForeverAngel.

14 Likes

Kito Tiko

Da Boi

His best childhood memory was when his mother had his sword made. Specially made for him, to fit the style she taught him. His father also gave him his pendant around this time as well, and they both have enormous sentimental value to him. His sword also has enormous monetary value due to the material it’s made from!
His worst childhood memory was seeing his brother try to defend Kito and his sister from a vicious Manticore and received a few scars that wouldn’t vanish overnight. Kito blamed himself for his weakness, despite how young he was. It made a distinct impression.
Kito’s strongest childhood memory, on the other hand, is a positive one. The first time he managed to land a hit on his father in training. And the uproarious laughter that followed! It set him up for lifetime of exceeding expectations

Arthur

M a n

Arthur’s best childhood memory was easily when he met his late wife, Guinevere for the first time. They grew up together, and she was always strong, independent and somewhat brash. He admired it when he was younger and felt drawn to it, and eventually became attracted to it, though that came later.
His worst childhood memory was when he was forced to kill his horse while out hunting because it had broken its leg and couldn’t continue on the trail. His father made Arthur do it personally to instil a lesson of responsibility. Arthur always loved animals, however, and it did the opposite of what his father intended - driving a wedge between them.
His strongest childhood memory, however, greatly defined him as a person. When he was seven years old, his father first placed the crown on Arthur’s head and sat him on the throne in front of a thousand people. A fraction of his kingdom. This also had the opposite of the intended effect, leading to Arthur being crushed under the weight of expectation

Kito Tiko

Da Boi

Kito has a scar on his right cheek from the final battle of the war. A scar that will never heal.

M a n

Arthur has glittering purple eyes and shining golden hair, showing his lineage

2 Likes