Has anyone tried 5-minute crafts hacks?

I haven’t, but a lot of them look impractical and some even dangerous. There are plenty of YouTubers who have tried them and claim they don’t work.
Has anyone actually tried one that DOES work?

3 Likes

Lmao I once did one where you take a gluestick, take the glue out of it and put a starbucks in it to make it look like you’re licking/eating the gluestick… in actuality it was hard to actually clean, hard to put it in in general and a little gross. I think I fooled one person tho, but ultimately no one really cared about the prank lmao.

they are, I made forum with videos of a youtube who do debunking videos of them.

1 Like

Nope, too lazy :eyes::sparkles:

Welp, there was one where a person had trouble holding the plate of food in their hand while watching television.

So they decided to run to bathroom, take the toilet commode, hang it round their neck and use to place their food plate on the commode and easily eat their food, like this –

Yup. Reading this now sounds disgusTANG :sneezing_face:

After watching that, I never watched 5 minute crafts anymore.

3 Likes

She doesn’t even look that happy

2 Likes

Exactly. She looks like she is forced to do it. I feel for her lol.

2 Likes

Yes, don’t ask for example because I forgot but I know that I tried one

Nope, not me. They’re foolish and dangerous; I wouldn’t want them close to me lol

I saw the stupidest 5-minute crafts video today.
I’m talking about next-level stupid.
These are the “hacks” that were in it:

1- A girl gets a reminder from her mom to water the plants. So, instead of watering them, she SPRAY PAINTS THEM GREEN!!!
2- Same girl goes to a McDonald’s drive-thru, but since her fries were “too hot” to eat, she-------- SHE STUCK THEM IN THE AIR VENTS OF HER CAR TO COOL THEM OFF!!!

I wish I could have seen my face while I was watching that video. It was awful.

I haven’t… I don’t really like them :sweat_smile:

None of them work! Besides the ones that they stole from TikTok

No. They’re a waste of time and Idk how anyone would think they’re useful.

I remember seeing rhe thumbnail of one 5 Minute Crafts Youtube video and saw this lady put her phone in her panties so she could see a better view of her phone. Yep, you heard that right. Thank god that wasn’t in the video to display, but that was simply gross to look at. That is just germs and an infection in the private part ×10! :raised_hand:t4: :nauseated_face:

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

Why is she using a fork and knife? That’s my question.

1 Like

My mom uses a fork to eat her pizza because she can’t swallow big chunks of it. The knife part of the thumbnail, I definitely don’t understand. :joy:

1 Like

I had to eat pizza with a fork today because it was too hot.

1 Like

No I’ve never tried any of them. To me these people do those stuff for views .Nothing else.

I’m still offended that someone would actually think that spray-painting poor plants green is actually a better idea than watering them. People like that should be banned from having houseplants.

And the person who stuck their fries in the air vent to cool them off should never be allowed to eat fries again.

1 Like