< idiot teens with a deathwish. > | Official Roleplay Thread

“just tell them we’re animorphs.”

“tell them we’re what?”

“idiot teenagers with a death wish.”

Twenty years ago, the greatest battle in the history of humanity was fought. Twenty years ago, a secret war between us and the unknown was brought to the light. Twenty years ago, the world would never be the same.

And the world forgot it all.

In the blink of an eye, the war with the Yeerks, the technological advancements made with extraterrestrial resources, and any interplanetary connections made were gone from Earth’s collective consciousness. Life went on as it did before- everything regarding life outside of the planet became completely obscured, until it became only scientific fiction once more.

And then, Jupiter disappeared.

It isn’t every day a planet disappears, and while the scientists of Earth were hard at work attempting to find the reason behind this phenomena, they took to overlooking other things.

Such as the number of seemingly unrelated people across the globe coming down with an fervent paranoia, raving of the evil darkness with many faces.

The strange going-ons of the massive tech conglomerate Berenson & Co.

And the group of kids that just so happened to have the misfortune of being tasked with saving the world.

You’ve just experienced a night that will change the course of the rest of your life. Something went terribly wrong twenty years ago, and you now have the power to connect the dots. Use your abilities. Find out what happened.

Because there are others like you.

And they might not be your friends.

@Animorphs

5 Likes

:exclamation: GM Post :exclamation:

Laughter and excitement fills the air. The energy is palpable- it’s the big semi-annual school field trip, where the entire school gets packed into three charter busses and shipped to the nearest ‘educational’ location, free from classes and cafeteria food for the entire day. Sucks that this field trip was just to some art museum, right?

You unload from the bus, and are handed a slip of paper with your group on it. Seems you’ve been split into groups of ten, with one group assigned to each location. You read off the names of the people in your group- Carmen Liu, Halia Kealoha, Scarlett Knox, Camlyn Carter, Delphi Kadis, Josias Kadis, Nathaniel Darkthorne, Hayden Powell, Jamie Hart, and Erek King. You might recognize a few names. Others might be completely foreign. Either way, you’re herded into your group by a gaggle of tired chaperones as your principal reads the instructions- avoid the construction in the Hatian Art exhibition, don’t interrupt the business conference in the rooms adjacent to the Ancient World section, and don’t split up from your group.

As soon as the principal finishes speaking, the groups diverge, leaving you with only your groupmates. You check your paper- you’re assigned to the Ancient Egypt exhibit. It’s deeper in the museum, not that far off from where your principal said the conference was happening, but you didn’t have to do much- just fill out a worksheet, then go somewhere more interesting.

So, let’s get started. We don’t have all day, right?

@Animorphs

((i’ll give us a few posts for everyone to interact, then, once we’re already, we’ll get started with some juicy, juicy plot. good luck!))

5 Likes

((Let’s get this party started folks!))

Finally, a field trip! Hayden was giddy, despite the fact that many of his group mates seemed to still be waking up for the day. The sophomore thumbed the rough edge of his camera lens as the device hung on his neck. Some museum worker had given him grief for it because of the flash, but by sheer power of annoyance Hayden succeeded in smuggling the camera into the building.

He looked over the sheet, humming as he considered the tasks on it. Simple enough; and it gave him plenty of time to take pictures of everything in the museum. He decided to familiarize himself with the other members, and scooted over to some short haired teen; Jamie, he believed. They didn’t like him much, but Hayden was sure it was just because they were shy or something! He could work with that!

“Heya, Jamie! Jam? Jamirino? Any of those working?” He asked, raising both hands in a finger gun gesture. The kid sported a goofy grin, but he seemed genuine.

( @Ouijaloveletters )

7 Likes

IMG_3173
Jamie Hart was annoyed. First off, it was God knows how early in the morning, and they were at an art museum, of all places. At least Ancient Egyptian art was cool. They liked the canopic jars. They didn’t really like that they were in a group, but whatever. Speaking of their group…”Did you just call me Jamirino? Jamie or Jay, please.” This guy was Hayden Powell, also known as the most annoying person Jamie had ever known, which was saying a lot. This was going to be a long day.
@M0thpawz - Hayden

6 Likes

Delphi Kadis

Delphi examines Jojo’s paper while staying near by to determine their next course of action. At least the school was decent enough to keep them together. She only hoped that Josias was paying more attention than she was, as she was undoubtedly preoccupied with thoughts of some distant place in her mind. Delphi pulls the list out of Josias’ pocket as the rest of the group circles around to Ancient Egypt, watching them. Carmen Liu, Ehh, don’t have interest in sporty things, Halia Kealoha, it was one delivery, Scarlett Knox, I’ve seen her around, Camlyn Carter, good hair , Delphi Kadis, Josias Kadis, Nathaniel Darkthorne, Oh. Goody. Josias notices fifi’s distraction and shrugs, reading the list. “He’s somewhere around here,” Josias look over the crowd, nodding his head to the left of him. Delphi nods once before departing. “Thanks.” He says, beelining away.

Delphi was by his side, casually glancing over the relics. “Hello, Nate, we’re in the same group.” They spoke over the cacophony of other oddly matched groups coming together, just barely.

Orp + Someone should trach me how to rp :sob: sorry about the post + Nate + @Tellyg47

5 Likes

Nathaniel Darkthorne

Nathaniel Darkthorne stood tall among his assigned groupmates, his somewhat lean figure exuding an air of both mystery and intrigue. His eyes, took a look around, observing the bustling scene with a mix of boredom and anger. The distant sounds of excitement and laughter of other students falling into their cliche seemed unable to breach the walls he constructed around himself.
Dressed in his signature ensemble, Nathaniel wore his favorite black leather jacket adorned with silver zippers and studs, expressing an edgy yet practical aura. Underneath, he wore a blackish purple skintight shirt, a subtle hint of his individuality. His black medium curly afro perfectly epitomized bed hair, a reflection of his lack of interest in appearances or being present for that matter.
As the slip of paper revealed the people Nate would spend the trip with, he couldn’t help but feel a flicker of interest amidst his skepticism. The idea of unraveling history he hoped would feed his thirst for knowledge. He adjusted the strap of his messenger bag, which contained a notebook, a backup phone, lockpicking tools, and a hunting knife.
Nate had done everything in his power to skip this semi-annual trip, but his parents’ determination to expose him to a world beyond his own ideals had prevailed.
Lost in his thoughts, Nathaniel was approached by a familiar figure. Fifi! With their short wavy brown hair and a light “sandy” color to their eyes, slowly appeared before him, wearing the contagious smile he was ever so used to. Nate’s wall shattered, his expression softened, and the memories of their shared childhood flooded his mind.

“If it isn’t the shortest person I know?!” Nathaniel quickly made a remark, his voice laced with a mix of honest warmth and surprise. Accustomed to calling Delphi “Fifi,” he had overlooked their actual name on the paper. “Well, I’ve found at least one good thing about this trip!”

Nate’s piercing gaze locked onto Fifi’s, “Tell me, friend, what thoughts and dreams have occupied your mind? And, if you don’t mind me asking, how do you feel about this trip?”

@Tina.G - Delphi (Your post was amazing :wink:)

5 Likes

Delphi Kadis

If it isn’t the shortest person I know?!” Delphi couldn’t help but grin, though it broke more into a smile. “Yes, relatively well, giant. They teased back. “Well, I’ve found at least one good thing about this trip!” Delphi nodded along, falling in step to Nathaniel. “Tell me, friend," Delphi automatically focused her attention on Nate, letting the world’s noise fall from around them. "what thoughts and dreams have occupied your mind? And, if you don’t mind me asking, how do you feel about this trip?” Del wrung ther hands together. “Well, its very noisy and watching everybody run around like ants is very… overwhelming. But that’s not really been on my mind. I had the strangest dream last night.” Del looked over at his brother, awkwardly stumbling about without his support anchor. Man, he needed friends. Fifi grimaced.

“Anyways. I’m walking through a deserted city, with empty buildings and streets. Suddenly, I see a figure in the distance, beckoning me to come closer,” Looking back to Nate, worried. “As it approaches, I realize it’s…myself-- but wearing clothes and jewelry that I’ve never seen before. I remember it was like, heavy or something. I don’t know. It was like I was transported there or something. So, I try to touch the… uh, me, but my hand goes right through. I guess like a ghost.” Delphi shakes her head, feeling the heavy jewelry. “What really made me think about this is when we got here. Me and Jojo were standing the the front, then boom. I notice it. They have an exhibit for the jewelry I had been wearing! And it’s new! Some of the colors are slightly off in some spots, but that could be my memory.” Delphi sighed, turning back to Nate. “What do you think, Nate? I’m sure you’ve pieced something together. Telling a friend has already helped.” Fifi winked, trying to lift the mood she had driven down.

Orp ~ Thanks, I really enjoyd yours as well. Had to write a reply as soon as i saw it :joy: ~ Nathaniel

5 Likes

HAYDEN POWELL

Hayden raised his hands disarmingly, but that grin never left his face. Poor Jamie! He thought. They really WERE shy!

“Can do, Jay! So! What do you think about this museum thing? Cool, right? Although my mom says lots of museums are just glorified grave robbery…”

Hayden’s voice trailed off as he seemed lost in thought, before he turned to go take a picture of something.

Click! Flash!

And another one goes into the storage. He’d sort through all of them when he got home, but for now he had a whole museum to explore! The camera had fresh film and he wanted to make sure he didn’t miss anything.

6 Likes

A calm buzz had filled the air as students exited the bus, fueled by both exhilaration and that mellow early morning feel. Halia wasn’t too thrilled, but alas, she took the opportunity to have a relaxed day ; packed with ancient history and beautiful paintings. She was handed a slip composed of a list of names, she knew them all, but mostly on a surface level – with a few exceptions.
”Hmm, Ancient Egypt exhibit?” she muttered softly, followed by gathering her belongings and rejoining the group. Noticing that most were in little pairs, getting acquainted with some less than happy campers. Most noticeably, there was a repetitive flashing from a camera. ”Damn, I forgot my camera” she whispered in a scoff. Eagerly, she walks over to Hayden, ”Nice camera!” she says with notable excitement. She looks at the painting in its entirety and notices someone else is approaching their general direction, it was Jo, Halia recognizes him as a part of her group, she waves at him politely.

@M0thpawz
@Tina.G

Apologies for the wait :+1:

5 Likes

Nathaniel Darkthorne

Nate absorbed every word Fifi said, his gaze fixed upon them as they shared their dream. Walking side by side with fifi, Nate acknowledged the obvious dissimilarity in height, yet their connection remained unwavering. When Nate listened to Fifi. it was as if physical differences were insignificant, overshadowed by the shared bond they had cultivated over the years. Those around them couldn’t help but also sense the unspoken connection they shared.

“Huh, that’s… different,” Nate replied, his voice measured and slightly distant. “Dreams have a way of revealing hidden truths or reflecting our deepest desires. It’s fascinating that you saw yourself adorned in an unfamiliar attire. The fact that you even saw an exhibit with the same jewelry intrigues me even more.”

Nate’s mind slowly churned, connecting the dots like the stars between Fifi’s dream and the real world. He considered every detail, including the colors and the slightest of variations, wondering if they held symbolic meaning.

“The differences in the jewelry’s colors might signify something more profound, Fifi!” At this point Nate had already stopped moving, his voice filled with a little too much excitement. “Maybe it’s a clue, a hint at an untold story waiting for us to decipher!”
As Nate continued to speak, his usual detachment wavered, revealing the flicker of curiosity he experiences a lot with Fifi. “Dreams can be tools that guide us on the path of exploration, leading us forward.”

Lost in deciphering Fifi’s dream, Nate initially ignored Fifi’s glance back at their twin, Josias. Realizing his mistake, Nate looked at Josias, observing the brother’s demeanor. He understood the challenge of finding one’s footing in unknown territory, and it seemed that Josias was struggling. A small elusive smile tugged at the corners of Nate’s lips–a rare moment that he wouldn’t have if it wasn’t for his parents’ insistence on this trip. “We can visit the exhibit look for clues if you like, there’s really nothing else to do!”

@Tina.G - Love how you use colors for text (you can lead Nate however you want)

3 Likes

Josias Kadis

Nice camera!” Josias looked over as Halia towered Hayden. It was weird of Jo, but he knew everyone in his group. Most of them, not friendly terms. He wouldn’t exactly they were enemies either, just… in the sense that he knew fairly well who they were but they didn’t probably know him. Pulling out his paper, Delphi leaned in reading the list. As her feet tripped along Jojo saw the name that caught his siblings attention. Nathaniel Darkhorne. Jojo didn’t have anything bad to say about Nate, but he didn’t really have anything good either. “He’s somewhere around here,” Josias look over the crowd, nodding his head to the left of them. Del followed his line of sight, nodding as she left her brother. “Thanks.” Fifi said right before beelining away.

Mindlessly wondering without a Fifi to guide, Josias found himself looking over in the direction of flashing lights again. He hadn’t realized it, but before he knew it Josias was slowly creeping that way. Then Halia waved. Can’t back out now. “Hayden you got a pretty impressive setup, don’t you think?” Josias gestured towards Hayden’s camera, leaning more towards Halia.

Orp + Hayden + Halia
@M0thpawz + Ur up next!
@Mouschi + Love her banner! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Delphi Kadis

Dreams have a way of revealing hidden truths or reflecting our deepest desires. It’s fascinating that you saw yourself adorned in an unfamiliar attire. The fact that you even saw an exhibit with the same jewelry intrigues me even more.” Delphi nodded with a hum as reply, deep in thought again. “The differences in the jewelry’s colors might signify something more profound, Fifi!” Delphi stopped at the precious moment Nate had, enveloped in excitement. “Maybe it’s a clue, a hint at an untold story waiting for us to decipher!” Delphi bounced on her toes, “it has to be! There’s not much of any other explanation!” Delphi exploded, mind racing in everything she knew about dreams. “Dreams can be tools that guide us on the path of exploration, leading us forward.

We can visit the exhibit look for clues if you like, there’s really nothing else to do!" Delphi started them forward again, snapping out of her daze. “Nate, you mean we have to look for clues. We can stop by Egypt, fill out the work sheet,” Stretching on their toes, Fifi whispered, “then we’ll 'look for the bathroom’ and boom. Look for clues!” Del said, air quoting the their plan. Fifi couldn’t help but think about the significance of dreams as they walked towards the exhibit. “You know, I’ve heard that seeing yourself in a dream can be pretty unsettling. It was, just a little. I read that it could mean that you’re not happy with how you’re acting and need to make some changes,” Delphi mused, reflecting on the idea. “In general, seeing a double in a dream is considered to have negative implications.” Delphi looked up at Nate, “It makes me think about how I’m acting. Maybe I need to make changes to my behavior.” Fifi somberly murmured. “Nathaniel, can you be honest? Do you think it’s because I’m not on good terms with my parents? Is it because… I…I don’t know what I am?”

Orp + @Tellyg47 + Nate + it’s getting deep :eyes: My bad

4 Likes

:heart: Camlyn Carter :heart:

If there was one thing Camlyn loved, it was museums.

There was something so thoroughly engrossing about seeing how people used to live and think and create in societies so far removed from their own. They looked at the paper that had been shoved towards them by a chaperone as they were getting off the bus. Some of the names were familiar- they were friends with the Kadis twins, had hung around with Nate a few times, and had a few conversations with Erek, Jamie, and Halia that never really grew to anything beyond acquaintances. Cam didn’t mind much, though- new faces meant new experiences. They only wished they’d gotten modern history, but ancient history was cool, too.

Camlyn took stock of the groupmates she didn’t recognize as much. Most of them were jock-types, or otherwise didn’t run in the same circles as her. She noticed a few people in her group starting conversations between themselves, and so she decided to pick a name off the list at random- Scarlett Knox. As far as Cam new, Scarlett was new-er to the school, like themself, but had already made somewhat of a name for herself. So, she approached her. “Hey! Scarlett, right? I’m Cam.” Cam gave a smile, and realized… well, that’s probably where there conversation would stop. Cam didn’t know much about Scarlett, if anything. They picked at a pin they’d gotten for The Gardens that was displayed on the front of their denim jacket, and cleared their throat.

@idiot.exe - Scarlett

5 Likes

HAYDEN POWELL

Hayden’s chest puffed out with pride as he showed the device off.

“You’re darn right it is! This is a Nikon F2! One of the best traditional SLR cameras before people started switching to digital…”

He began to ramble about the finer details of the camera, before…

Flash!

He took a picture of the two, and smiled again.

“Sorry! I would’ve asked you to smile, but pictures of people aways look better in the moment!” Hayden chuckled, securing the lens cap back on for now to keep the glass from scraping.

He then tilted his head a bit as he looked at Halia.

“You’re very tall, by the way!”
It wasn’t meant to be an insult, just an observation.

@Mouschi
@Tina.G

Hope this works!

4 Likes

Nathaniel Darkthorne

Nate effortlessly adjusted the strap of his trusty messenger bag, feeling the weight of its content against his side. The thought of having the opportunity to put his lockpicking skills to the test on this trip brought a gleam of anticipation to his eyes.

Nodding in agreement with Fifi’s proposal, Nate leads the way, expertly navigating through the bustling crowd, making their way toward the Egpyt exhibit. With great impatience, Nate grabs a nearby pen to fill out the required information. His eyes darted around and scanned the area at the same time.

As Fifi mentioned the unsettling nature of seeing a reflection of oneself in a dream and what that could mean, Nate listened attentively. He believed Fifi’s dreams to be complex mirrors, reflecting her deepest desire. So with a gentle tone, he offered his insight.
“Truthfully, I think dreams can often be mirrors of sorts that sole purpose is to expose our deepest thoughts and emotions,” Nate responded, his voice conveying a gentle and reassuring tone. “While seeing a doppelganger in a dream can be unsettling, it doesn’t indicate negative implications. You’re right, it could be a sign of growth or possible change…”

Having completed the worksheet, Nate couldn’t help but feel a nagging itch in his mind. Delphi’s dreams have always been different, and intriguing, but this dream conversation wasn’t like their previous ones. This one was strange.
Yet, there was no time to further pursue his thoughts, as his attention swiftly returned to Fifi, their somber murmurs lingering in the air. Fif’s question about their relationship with their parents struck a chord deep within Nate, and he knew he owed Fifi an honest response.

“Fifi,” Nate began, his voice reflecting his own experiences, “Remember, you’re not defined solely by your parent’s approval. We have to forge our path, embrace our uniqueness, and find our sense of purpose… It’s not going to be an easy road, as countless biographies have taught us, but it leads to self-acceptance.”
As Nate’s footsteps echoed in the almost empty exhibit, a sense of awe filled the air. The gleaming jewels, a perfect recollection of Fifi’s dream, sparkled with a captivating allure. It was here, that dreams will become reality.

@Tina.G - Delphi - Deep

4 Likes

As Josias notices her wave, there’s a glimmer of something in his eyes. Conceivably, some annoyance, or so she perceived.

Enthusiastically, Hayden mumbles on about his camera, then, all of the sudden there’s a “click!”. Halia was blinded immediately and she assumed Jo was too. Perhaps only the subtleness of her grin could have been photographed, given the timing. Nonetheless, she flashes a toothy smile paired with a complimentary chuckle.
”I almost saw that coming” she remarks playfully, then adding her usual sass, ”Careful, you might have to pay for my new glasses”.

Without skipping a beat, Hayden continued, ”You’re very tall, by the way!”.

”Oh” she said, taken aback. It was clear that he meant it as a compliment by the tone of his voice. ”It’s been a while since someone has attempted to give me a compliment”, she half-smiled. Halia’s gaze temporarily panned over to Jo, she was taller than him too.

@Tina.G - Thanks!
@M0thpawz

3 Likes

Carmen Liu

The atmosphere that filled the crowd was a mixture of excitement and anger. A very clear division existed, driven by contrasting motivations Carmen could make a guess of: excitement driven by the joy of finally being able to go on a trip, admittedly it’s been long since they have actually been in one, and anger driven by being up so early and seeing the art museum trip as a tedious affair or to put it simply a bore. Amidst , the sea of contrasting emotions, Carmen found herself on the middle ground- the ‘i don’t care’ ground. Waking up early did not bother her much; she was used to it after all as an early bird. Furthermore, she was indifferent to the trip itself and so the art museum was an ‘ok’ destination, not something to be hyped over but nothing something to be unhappy about.

Her eyes scanned the crowd of the people in her school, some younger than her, some of the same age and some a year younger but Carmen was very obviously one of the older kids. She was a senior after all, graduating very soon and this would be one of her last trips in this school. Carmen guesses that she should try and enjoy this trip, after all she was not going to see any of this faces next year, then again she really did not want to approach people.

Maybe she should wait for someone to approach her and talk? Or maybe she should just remain in the shadows and observe their faces for the last time- yes, the latter sounded good, it sounded perfect. To most, the idea of being in the shadows might sound less than perfect, but to Carmen it was something she truly enjoyed. Weird because of the fact she had a fear of being isolated- Auto-phobia or mono phobia, is what they called it, that stems from her past that she would really rather not talk about. But in her defense being in the shadows was way different than being isolated, she chose to be in the shadows, she chose to be a loner, a loner and an outcast might share similarities but they are not the same. It was like fraternal twins, same date of birth- same parents, but different eggs and different faces (well, not counting opposite sex siblings whom share a face).

Still, maybe on one of her last days of school she should make a change and talk to someone without being first spoken to. It was not like starting a conversation was hard or that she had social anxiety; she just didn’t like approaching people much. She sighed, her eyes scanning for someone to talk to—an easy target. She finally settled on a tall, tall light- skin boy named Erek King. He was friendly—so friendly that sometimes it weirded Carmen off—but he was not an easy target due to the fact that recently she has noticed that Erek has been acting strange. She wondered what was going on with the boy, he was still his friendly self but Carmen noticed he was also very hesitant and suspicious lately. Almost, like he had something to hide.

If and if he did, Carmen could not give two shxts about his secret, but she wondered if he was okay. He was close to one of her friends, and something bad happening to him would hurt her friend, and Carmen did not want to see that; she loved all her friends truly.

Erek King, Carmen thought, I chose you as my target, she whispered to herself as she made her way towards him. She made sure he was not looking and her footsteps were as quiet as mouth, before she tapped him on the shoulder with a , “Hey,” She greeted, “I’m Carmen Liu, you probably already knew that but still I’m Carmen Liu and you’re Erek King, right?” Well of course he was Erek King and that was a really weird way to start a convo- she thought to herself with a small smile.

@accalia - Carmen Liu

6 Likes

Delphi Kadis

Del had more or less have up on their worksheet. They would copy Jojo’s or Nate’s later. “Fifi,” Nate began, captivating Delphi’s full attention, “Remember, you’re not defined solely by your parent’s approval. We have to forge our path, embrace our uniqueness, and find our sense of purpose… It’s not going to be an easy road, as countless biographies have taught us, but it leads to self-acceptance.” As Delphi walked through the dimly lit halls of the ancient Egypt exhibit, they couldn’t help but feel an otherworldly sense of awe. Nate trotted alongside them, his eyes widening at the intricate displays of hieroglyphics and ancient relics. “Your right, I think. In my heart I’m understanding but… I need time for my mind to believe it.” Delphi listened intently as Nate spoke, his words carrying a weight that resonated deep within her. It had been so long, this battle she felt she was constantly in, and she had honesty thought she hadn’t cared anymore about it. But Nate’s words offered a glimmer of hope, a reminder that she was not defined by her parents’ expectations. He could forge their own path, embrace her uniqueness, and find their own sense of purpose.

The air was thick with the magic of the past, and as they passed rows of glistening jewels and ornate pottery, Delphi imagined a pulsing energy radiating from them. Each piece seemed to hum with a long-ago story, a tale of a civilization long gone but never forgotten. Delphi couldn’t help but reach out to a strand of jewels that glittered under sheets of protective glass in the low light. As her fingers brushed against the smooth surface, she felt a spark of electricity, a whispered tale of the queens and kings who had once worn those same jewels.

Delphi seemed to float through the exhibit, her hands trailing over the myriad treasures. She was seeing something beyond what the human eye saw, whether it was only in her mind or something playing behind only their eyes, it was something mystical and spiritual in a way that only Delphi could ever understand. “Nate, did you finish your sheet yet?” Delphi asked, her eyes glimmer with an eerie glow from the overhead fluorescent light. She was ready for an adventure and no worksheet was going to hold her back.

Orp • @Tellyg47 • Nate

4 Likes

Josias Kadis

C L I C K

Then he heard the click of a camera shutter. Josias blinked once before he realized what had happened. “Sorry! I would’ve asked you to smile, but pictures of people aways look better in the moment!” Hayden chuckled, getting an awkward grin from Jo.“Almost saw that coming” Halia remarked playfully, getting Jojo back on his toes. “Careful, you might have to pay for my new glasses” He chuckled, light humored even though he probably looked disoriented or lost in the photo. Hayden continued without missing a beat, “You’re very tall, by the way.*” Josias eyes almost popped, but he held back, watching the two unravel. It hadn’t sounded like and insult, but he was watching to see Halias take on it. “Oh” she said, taken aback. “It’s been a while since someone has attempted to give me a compliment” Josias was confused. “You know, Halia,” he said nonchalantly, “I don’t think I’ve ever seen you look anything less than beautiful." He shrugged, casually. She was pretty, and anyways Hayden had brought up compliments to begin with.

Orp • Jamie • Hayden • Halia

@Ouijaloveletters ur next!
@M0thpawz
@Mouschi

4 Likes

IMG_3173
Wandering over to their group, Jamie quietly stood behind them, wondering how long it would take them to notice them. They were perfectly still and quiet, until a camera flash hit them in the face. Blinking furiously, they shook their head. “Ow. Be careful.” Jamie spoke, voice quiet. They doubted anyone could actually hear them.
@M0thpawz
@Mouschi
@Tina.G

4 Likes