New Blood | General Chat

SO rude

I’m pretty sure that Kai wouldn’t have wanted to anyways - he wasn’t going to be rebound when his goal was to make her fall for him

also Anna was watching his every move

I love her for that

“I need sex Kai”

at this point she’s 100% thinking it’s her

RUDE

HE BETTER HAVE EXPLAINED WHY

but I mean

Jess gave him payback in the world with Aria

well deserved payback

1 Like

He feels like he did something wrong

1 Like

We miss ziah :sob:

1 Like

sigh :sob:

I wonder in how many worlds she lived

:sob:

1 Like

Not really.

Her bio mom was just an addict and it’s not like it’s her fault that Ziah was unable to get a transplant. Her bio mom’s decisions just dealt Ziah a bad hand, how her body responded over the years afterward and everything wouldn’t have been because of her. Plus, Ziah never met her bio mom anyway. Ziah was given up as soon as she was born.

(Though for more details on what she’s like, ask Madi since she knows more cause she was Mikel’s bio mom too)

1 Like

Ok, just curious. I’m a criminal justice minor.

Yeah, it’s like she could have been charged with child endangerment/etc. potentially when ziah was born if someone really wanted to but ziah lived through infancy so it definitely wouldn’t have been manslaughter. Ziah didn’t die until over 20 years later. But I doubt anyone would’ve considered it worth it to press charges anyway. There’d be no point in it.

1 Like

True. Just a thought.

Meanwhile everyone else around her was hurt by her getting stabbed.

Yeah… I feel bad for him with that too…
And very few people in his life have ever had any idea…

Things end up good in worlds where he ends up with Jess. It just takes a lot to get there…

The alt where Jess was interviwng Kai when he was just there to cover for his dad and sis, right?
In that world she never stabbed him.
He did get stabbed in that world, but not until much later (actually just before Dan and Val’s wedding, so he couldn’t make it…) and it wasn’t anyone he knew that stabbed him. But he does have nightmares from it occasionally in that world.

Yeah… and Elettra’s just a whole different level of wanting Kai to feel pain…

Definitely.
Those could be interesting worlds though actually.

:thinking: I think I have a misc idea now for in the Aria alt.

Good question. He may just be a light sleeper :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

For sure

I’m curious what would’ve been the turning point to get Jess to say yes to him.

Nothing good i bet…

And all the family he wanted was in Korea…

:pleading_face:

Right now she’s fine. But its the kai in me that knows that she’s going to run out of luck eventually and don’t want that to happen…

1 Like

Irrelevant

:frowning:
Poor akielah knowing every part of his pain

Yeah :pleading_face:

it’s okay in those worlds aria can cuddle with her dad until he feels better

or he can cuddle with her same thing

yes maam

OHHHH

okay so she was normal normal

I kinda want a flashback in that world where he got stabbed by a stranger

was he mugged? How’s his realtionship with El in that world? are they close?

could be

it would be interesting to see how anna integrated

I don’t know why but I feel like anna wouldn’t trust jez initally and she’d tell dan to avoid her

OHHH what are you thinking

:joy:

1 Like

Exactly. Its the only chance

:joy:
Kai just argues cause she makes it a big deal
He wants to go with what Jess wants, but he also needs to feel like he has some control…

1 Like

Just like in the misc where she skipped school to go steal her dad a birthday present
good kid :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know honestly
Anna not telling her that she’s pregnant probably would have done it

Was he worried about her dying in korea?

cause realistically the chances were high

1 Like

Really does…

Kai didn’t plan on falling for Jess, but as soon as he had to start opening himself up to her, he fell fast and he fell hard…
From that point on he was completely, totally, in love with her

:sob: :sob: :sob:
And in that world, Kai never would’ve even known about the baby…

1 Like

Sigh

Such a longgg time to wait

Boo

I feel like at the beginning (with aria) they had a few fights (especially when they weren’t together and Jess was a little annoyed with his appearance)

Like I see Aria asking for a donut and Jess getting it for her and Kai makes a little comment about aria already eating sweets in the morning or something like that

1 Like

Jez always knew he mattered to her, even long before she knew she loved him.

No, she doesn’t like him at all…

1 Like

BUT HE SHOULD HAVE HELD ON BECAUSE HE HAD A JOB TO DO

Nope

he wouldn’t have :sob:

1 Like

boo dana we don’t like you

:pleading_face: :pleading_face:

1 Like

I wouldn’t expect less from Dan

Good, good

Yeah… Such bad timing in the main timeline for them…
This is one of very few things where the main timeline is the timeline where something is different from any high likelihood possibilities.

They weren’t. More so acquaintances, before senior year when he treated her negatively for being close with Andy. Like he helped boost the popularity of a few of her videos that helped her get famous (more than she expected. cause I imagine she was just hoping for a slight boost but the right people happened to see it) and I always imagined that she, at least a few times, went to him for some basic tech problems. Like random tech stuff like “help… my laptop keeps freezing and restarting it doesn’t fix it…”

1 Like

For sure.
He would be so confused hearing more about his dad when he was younger, especially being so similar to him.
What would Addie think of Kai, how he is similar to how Leo was?

1 Like