New Ideas Thread 2.0

Hey, please donโ€™t bump the thread like that, this thread is made for rp/sg ideas as the title said, so if you have an idea post it, if not, just wait for others to have them :upside_down_face: but just posting bump isnโ€™t really helping

8 Likes

Okay, Screw it, here goes nothing.
For those of you who donโ€™t know me I am LTea, I vanished for a year while working on a personal project with a friend and also dealing with some other personal stuff like quitting a sucky job and moving house. since then I have finally reached a stable point in my life, and though I wasnโ€™t exactly sure I was ready to do this sort of thing again it has come to my attention that I am craving Roleplays and also I need something to entertain me while Iโ€™m at work (New job thats much better then my old one and gives me lots more free time.)
I would, however, like to ask any experienced roleplay owners if they would like to help. It would be much appreciated. :sweat_smile:

So, without further Ado:

(working title)

The Mysterious Works of Lady Society

The year is 1816, in an alternate reality with fictional places and history, and the annual social season is soon to begin. As a young sir/lady attending the event, you are excited to make your debut into society and potentially find yourself a fine match, but more then that; youโ€™re curious what the Mysterious Lady Society will think of you. Unlike any other city, in the capital Aryxddon (pronounced Ah-rey-ooh-dun), a peculiar tradition has emerged in the form of a free newsletter. The Mysterious Works of Lady Society. A pamphlet that records all the events of the social season, including the highs and lows, where no secret is safe and no scandal can hide. Considered the most popular piece of writing, The Mysterious Works of Lady Society has the power to make your debut heaven or hell, and can destroy a personโ€™s reputation if it so wishes. As of yet, nobody knows who the writer is, besides their alias as โ€˜Lady Societyโ€™ but their perception of events seems second to none.
Regardless of all this, you have been invited to the capital to partake in this yearโ€™s social season. Bring your best outfits and put on your loveliest smile, because its going to be an interesting turn of events.

Tagging people I know and love: @ethereal @jaytastic @unsungcheerio @ScarletSwanHunter(should you return), And the rest of yous (you know who you are :wink: )

• Iโ€™m interested, tag me!
  • Nah
0 voters
18 Likes

Ok, here goes something :joy:

Hi, as some of you know I am Acorn, and Iโ€™ve been playing around with this idea for a while. If any experienced rp owners have tips, Iโ€™m completely open to them btw.

Red Room

Blinking awake, you expect to see your bedroom, or at least wherever you fell asleep the night before. Instead, you realise you are no longer safe. You are no longer home. You are in the Red Room.

For the past year, people have been disappearing all over the world, turning up months later dead, mad or unresponsive. Those that retained even a morsel of sanity told of a red room and a game of life and death. Now you too, have been taken. Do you have what it takes to survive? Will you solve the mystery of the Man in White, orchestrating the entire operation?

Thereโ€™s only one way to find out.

This rp is about a group of strangers that have been kidnapped and forced to play a deadly game of truth or dare. To survive, you have to play. Of course, that is not the only way out, but do you truly wish to risk losing everything in the hopes of finding the culprit? For those who do, the room takes on an entirely different light. For after all, when playing to survive itโ€™s hard to see the bigger picture. How are you going to escape? Bargaining? Bribery? Or are you one of the smart ones.

There will be multiple twists throughout the roleplay, so expect to be kept on your toes! That being said, I will allow time between each event for people to make posts around busy schedules.
Relationships and drama between characters are, of course, encouraged also.

The amount of characters is unlimited, and there could be multiple rooms if necessary. Iโ€™m not completely sure yet, but if all goes to plan, I might start this around June. Please vote below if youโ€™d like to join, so I know whether or not to continue planning. I hope you guys are interested, and if u have any tips, please let me know!

EDIT - Iโ€™ve decided to go with the train rp :slight_smile:

What do you think??
  • Iโ€™m interested, tag me!
  • Not for me
0 voters
3 Likes

Ok so hi again, just had another idea, and depending on which one does better in terms of votes, thatโ€™s the one I will go with.

THE TRAIN

(based on the movie Snowpiercer, I hope thatโ€™s ok)

At the end of the word, the only survivors are on a huge, 2,000 carriage - long train, circling the world. It can never stop, less the few survivors on board all die.

After global warming got out of control, scientists grouped together in an attempt to cool it down. A mistake was made, and their error cooled it to itโ€™s core instead.
Mr Harvey Weildson predicted this, and built a huge train to act as a Noahโ€™s Ark - for those who could afford it. The richest people in the world fought for their tickets, leaving the middle and lower classes behind to freeze.

A group of people without tickets, now known as Tailies, ambushed the train just before it left, a bare few of them managing to clamber aboard, overwhelming the armed guards.
They were pushed into the last cart, and in a moment of compassion Mr Weildson decided to let them stay there, on limited rations and the bare necessities they needed to survive. The woman of course were sterilised, so as to halt their population, and over the years their rations have been halved, and then halved again. It is clear that Mr Weildsonโ€™s compassion was short lived, and now he simply wants rid of what he views as a drain of resources.

It has been 3 years, 2 weeks and 4 days since The Trainโ€™s departure. The Tailies are anxious that they may not survive much longer. The working class is set on controlling and exterminating them. First, Second and Third class live in peace, with almost every need attended to.
There are many issues, but one stand out above all.

A second dead body has appeared.

With the working class frantically trying to keep it quiet, anything is possible. A revolution? Further Murders?
Who is the killer here?
Is this the start of chaos?

In the roleplay there are four classes of people:

• Tailies, a group of people who did not pay for tickets, crowded into the back of the trail and living in the same conditions you would expect a homeless person to.

• Third Class, the working class. They each have jobs, as well as rooms, plenty of food and entertainment. Their children go to school, and they live in pretty much peace

• Second Class, the millionares. These people are minted, and have every eed to attend to. While not quite as luxurious as first class, these guys have all they could ever want on the train.

• First class, the billionaires. Every single worker onboard the train is dedicated to making life onboard as perfect as possible for these people. Should even one thing go awry, the perpetrator is likely t be sent straight to The Drawers, prison on board the train.

In this roleplay, you can create as many characters as you want, although I would like to keep the gender ratios fairly even. Any and all ages of characters are acceptable, and npcs will also be made to โ€œfill in any gapsโ€.
The roleplay will have the first plot of mystery, but many other sub plots also, to keep it interesting. If this gets more votes than The Red Room, I will start it around June, depending on how fast I get work done :]

Iโ€™m open to constructive criticism and advice, and please let me know what you think!
Please vote so I know which one to continue planning :wink: (If you like both rps then just hit โ€œIโ€™m interestedโ€ on both)

• Iโ€™m Interested, Tag me!
  • Not for me
0 voters
3 Likes

| Star Trek: The Oblivion |

โ€œIs bzzt reading me? This is Capta- bzzt of the USS Herald. We are in need of assis- bzzt. It was supposed to be a rescue bzzt but we donโ€™t even know what it is. Please, find us-โ€

โœฆ Captain ?อ อกฬฌฬฒอฬฃ?ฬกอœฬบอ•อ?ฬ›อ“ฬฃอ–อ–ฬŸอˆฬŸ of the USS Herald โœฆ

Aboard the USS Spectator, there lies a talented and brilliant crew without glory. The ship has no notable achievements, no outstanding missions, and no infamous battles under their belt. In fact, the ship has only been in commission for about two months, with the only interesting part of their journey a quick stop at a space station. To Starfleet, the USS Spectator is just a newcomer to the game with little worth to stake on. In fact, itโ€™s most well-known for being the castaway ship, where all the โ€œuselessโ€ Starfleet officers are assigned to remain spectators within space. No one wants to be trapped there and most transfer out in just a few weeks to find greater opportunities.

However, when the USS Herald sends a distress signal and they happen to be the only ones around, it becomes a chance to prove themselves and their capabilities to Starfleet. A once-in-a-century opportunity to launch them into greatness and show the fleet what the USS Spectator can become. What starts off as a seemingly simple, yet worrying rescue mission for the loose team turns into a twisted journey where the only ones they may be able to trust are each other. With a new discovery in their hands that threatens to change everything they knew, the USS Spectator must choose whether to fight a growing darkness or resolve into the fold of history once again.

โ€œWhat are you willing to give to the dark? What are you willing to hide from the light?โ€

โœถ Unknown Transmission โœถ

Hello, everyone! For some of the people from the old forums, you might remember one of my first roleplays, a Star Trek one just like this. This time, Iโ€™ve made a more cohesive and set storyline for the roleplay and Iโ€™m excited to go through with it! However, take note that it might be a while before this starts, as I am still quite busy with school at the moment.

a quick tl;dr

Essentially, the idea is you play a role on the USS Spectator, a new and budding Starfleet ship that wants to make a name for itself and is made up of a bunch of โ€œrejects,โ€ whether your character was simply too eccentric or chaotic for their former ship, just happens to be the unlucky new recruit, or was assigned here as a last resort due to moreโ€ฆ unseemly reasons. A recent distress signal seems like just the thing to get the crew into the good grades of Starfleet and earn some recognition, but thereโ€™s something much more sinister at work around the mission.

what to expect

This will most likely be a roleplay with heavy sci-fi (weird, right?) and mystery elements, alongside an emphasis on characterization and storyline. I wouldnโ€™t expect to see too much battling, as Iโ€™m not sure how I would maneuver that, but I will still try and provide some action plotlines and scenes! Since there are mystery aspects, it is up to you all and your characters to decipher the clues I provide and interpret them however you wish. Iโ€™ll do my best to make the plot as flexible as possible and give you all room for mystery-solving and advancing relationships >:))

Iโ€™m offering a lot of creativity and room for this, so please donโ€™t assume you have to know a lot about Star Trek to join! I am more than willing to create new things to accommodate your character and to provide further clarification and information on any and all questions >:D However, please note that there will be limited roles available, as the crew is rather small. Hope that clears everything up and just let me know if you have any questions or comments!

• Sign me up, Scotty!
  • Iโ€™ll pass for now

0 voters

10 Likes

I think this is the first time Iโ€™ve just straight up came with an idea and not a future sign up thread LMAO. Okay to clarify, Iโ€™ve been thinking on this RP branch for quite some time and Iโ€™ve always sorta wanted to make a black-influenced RP not dominated but influential in our culture. I think itโ€™d be interesting and different on terms on other city/school based Roleplayโ€™s. Iโ€™ve been hesitant for awhile but genuinely Iโ€™m ready to make one alongside those lines. Especially as a black woman Iโ€™d like an RP with more diversity and a new take on a characterโ€™s livelihood and situation.

So hereโ€™s my ideas, something inspired along the lines of these TV shows: Proud Family, The Boondocks, and As Told By Ginger. No the RP wonโ€™t be a copy of those in itself unless people are interested that way but a RP that has those sorts of elements.

What Iโ€™m trying to vocalize is an RP with high school or college students working there way through life a school with actual elements that matter for representation, shows like As Told By Ginger, Proud Family, The Boondocks etc etc feature those elements and I rarely if ever see them touched upon so I took the liberty myself.

Hereโ€™s a poll, feel free to pm me on this subject aswell.

• Inspired by Proud Family!
  • Inspired by Boondocks!
  • Inspired by As Told By Ginger!
  • Combining different elements from those shows!
  • Bring on the diversity and do whatever!
  • Iโ€™d like to help!
  • Donโ€™t go with this idea, please!
0 voters
4 Likes

Hey yall! Letโ€™s get this started :eyes:

So a few years ago, I had a concept and plan set in the past and inspired by movies like Heathers and Jawbreaker but never came to full fruition, so I decided to not overthink this and let this fate decide for this idea! Later on, an rp back in the Ep Forums was made (which flopped XD) and I will now revamp and redo that, so hereโ€™s the semi-full idea:

Set in 1989, you are playing as a student fresh from winter break and is now ready to face for the next year full of events. Going back to Brindton High, the most well-off school in the growing town of Lakewood, this last semester may be the most exciting filled with events from final examinations to prom. But with all the excitement that comes around to an end of a school year, the most popular girl in school was declared dead and concluded that it was to her intention. But is it? With more and more clues surfacing as the time passes, her death may be of suspicion and it could spread out to more than one person.

In this rp, by the time comes, it is your decision to either find the clues and find out who is the culprit or hide the clues in order to either save yourself or for good fun. It is your choice. But a friendly reminder, not all things are meant to be shown, even if it was right under your nose.

And here it is! A bit more structured, but still a skeleton of an idea at the least. This rp will possibly be an RP with a sprinkle of SG elements for the investigations, and there will be specific roles that will be reserved as they can serve as one of the biggest parts in finding clues. And so i just wanna see whoโ€™s interested at this idea and plan atm (no tags) so I could probs add the post here for the official tags and declaration of the rp. So whoโ€™s interested???

also a tag to someone who pushed me, even if it was a little help @ethereal thank u :pleading_face:

• Yeee!
  • Maaaaybeโ€ฆ
  • No, gl tho XD
0 voters

Also a poll if you wanna help me further make this moreโ€ฆ interesting and well thought out for the final output XD

• I wanna help uwu
  • Nah, Iโ€™ll pass uwu
0 voters

edit: couldnt see who voted XD

3 Likes

This was the first rp I ran on the Episode Forums and Iโ€™ve been wanting to revamp it here for a while now, so I decided that Iโ€™m just gonna do it.

Allenwood Academy

Allenwood Academy. A prestigious boarding school situated on an island in the Toronto Harbour. Once acclaimed for the quality of education and student life, the school became a target for a string of student disappearances. As the school year commences, some of the students decided not to return, but many returned anyway, taking a potential gamble on their lives.

What do you think?
  • Iโ€™m interested, tag me
  • Iโ€™m not sure, tag me anyway
  • Iโ€™m not interested, donโ€™t tag me

0 voters

1 Like

50 years after the great war started by the Fire Nation. Peace has finally settled upon the four nations, Although tensions are still rather high. Many still donโ€™t trust the Firebenders, and a few extremist groups still exist in the Fire Nation that still hold themselves as the rightful rulers of all the kingdoms. Into this quiet yet intense tension comes a whole new nation of Benders from a faraway, undiscovered island; The Light Benders. They are an empire with peaceful yet sneaky people, Alongside a rich culture and a passion for learning. Yet despite a newfound bending group and installment into civilization a powerful and corrupt villain has sprung into action bent on destroying the worldโ€™s newfound peace. Now it is up to the next Avatar to unite all five nations once again and learn a whole new power that none of their predecessors even knew existed. With a whole new nation as a part of the cycle, though, thereโ€™s more uncertainty about the next Avatarโ€™s location than ever: This time, the Avatar could truly be anyone.

NOTE: Roleplay created by @ForeverAngel & @GlitterFist who will be joining later but we created this idea together! :heart:

Roleplay Rules!
  • No Mary Sueโ€™s or Gary Stuโ€™s itโ€™s impossible.
  • Please be respectful of everyone in the role-play.
  • Art Faceclaims ONLY!
  • PLEASE Be active! A post every 4 days is required, If you give an excused reason as to why you need more than 4 days please pm me. After a week of inactivity, you will receive a warning through pm. After 2 weeks your character(s) will be put up for adoption.
  • Relationships are allowed but sure itโ€™s nothing too intimate, Make it minimal with a trigger warning, Anything too descriptive take it to PM.
  • Do not attempt to kill characters without permission from the owner of said character.
  • Please add location to your characterโ€™s name so it wont be confusing on where you were if you take some time off the rp.
Limited Roles!
  • Fire Nation Children [0/2]
  • Water Tribe Chief Children [0/2]
  • Earth Kingdom Royal Children [0/3]
Light Bending Info!

LIGHT BENDING INFO:

Their origin is mainly Mexico therefore their cuisine is most likely original Mexican Recipies. Please search up Aztec history for a more broad explanationโ€ฆAlthough it isnโ€™t needed. Mainly just their style and cuisine. The Light Benders are prideful and sneaky people but their culture is rich and beautiful. When it comes to bending, Pretty much anything involving lightโ€ฆLight Benders can do. I will list some things.

Focusing Light into Laser Beams.
Bending light to see around corners or across great distances.
Projecting Holographic Illusions.
Drawing light away from an area, Causing complete darkness.
Like waterbenders they can pull power from the Sun but only on the hottest days, I will notify when.
Bending Light around themselves or someone else to turn invisible.

For more powerful and trained techniques, Light benders can blind someone whether temporarily or semi-permanently. Only this is after years of training and with permission or for lore or backstory.

Name:

Bending Type:

Home Nation:

Strength, 1-10 please be realistic:

Bending Abilities:

Sexuality:

Personality:

Backstory

Faceclaim: (Avatar-Like Art Please)

Extra Details:

Links!

Faceclaims: :disguised_face:
Bending Types/Info: :ocean:
Cuisine: :ramen:
Currency: :moneybag:
Fauna: :bear:

NOTE: This is set 50 years after Aangโ€™s death so itโ€™s just slightly more advanced but not on Legend Of Korraโ€™s technology level yet and the union of the nations have upheld up until this very point, meaning the avatar hasnโ€™t been discovered due to people not looking until now. In the RP some may be in team avatar but itโ€™s also highly encouraged to create villains as the main villain is just that- the biggest villain everyone has to face but thereโ€™s always room for more villains!

• Iโ€™m interested, Tag!
  • Maybe, Tag!
  • No thanks, No Tag!
  • Iโ€™d like to help, Tag!
0 voters
4 Likes

Do you ever get tired of your everyday life? Waking up early in the morning, only to go work at your dead-end job, then getting a few hours to yourself where you ust mindlessly browse through Netflix before going to sleep and then doing it all over again the next day?

Yeah, me too.

So why donโ€™t you come with me โ€ฆ to Stardew Valley?

Welcome to the coziest, most low maitnance roleplay around! Purchase and live on a farm, meet the lively townies and see how your characterโ€™s life changes through the seasons! Escape to the charming town of Stardew Valley.

Basically, you would place your character(s) in one of the townโ€™s dreamy little farms, choose what kind of farm this would be, and take part in the events in town! The world is your oyster.

You will have to be quite active since my plan is to make every season in the roleplay last about two weeks, to make sure it moves as smoothly as possible and thus making it as low maintenance as possible. Every season holds an abundance of activities, which will move your characters along in their lives!

Spring๐ŸŒธ

The Spring Cleaning Spree - (lasts all season) the town comes together to get everything nice and tidy after the long winter!

My Secret Valentine - (lasts for 3 days) everyone puts the name of their secret valentineโ€™s day crush in a box at the mayorโ€™s office. It is later revealed how many secret valentines everyone had. It is customary to bring the person you named as your secret valentine to the valentineโ€™s day dance, unless theyโ€™ve already have a date, that is โ€ฆ

The Valentineโ€™s Day Dance - (lasts for 1 day) a formal dance is held in the town square! Bring your valentine and have the time of your life! The cutest couple will be crowned the royal couple of that yearโ€™s dance and win a fancy price to benefit their farms! Dressing in all-pink is mandatory, or you will be disqualified.

Summer๐ŸŒ…

The Big Summer Blowout - (lasts all season) yoo-hoo! Big summer blowout! Everything is on sale. You know that tractor youโ€™ve been needing? Make sure to buy it now before itโ€™s too late!

Summer Vacation - (lasts for 3 days) the weatherโ€™s delightful, your farm seems to be running smoothly, so why not take a few days off? Give yourself some time to catch up with friends and enjoy a day at the beach - you deserve it!

Fall๐Ÿ

Harvest Day - (lasts for 3 days) the relaxing days of summer are over! Your entire garden is so ripe, you fear it might rot if you donโ€™t tend to it immediately! Get to it before itโ€™s too late, so you can either enjoy the money your produce earned you, or the yummy jams and pies you made out of them.

The Picnic Basket Auction - (lasts for 1 day) since everyone has yummy treats to spare after the fruitful harvest day, why not share them with the rest of the town? Get yourself a basket with the most delicious things you can find, head down to the town square and pray that the suitor you have your eye on bids on your basket!

Winterโ›„

The Winter Ball - (lasts for 1 day) the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful! So bring your loved one to the ball at the Stardew Valley inn, because baby, itโ€™s cold outside!

New Yearโ€™s Eve - (lasts for 1 day) light fireworks in the town square with your friends and family to celebrate the past year, as well as the new year and all of its exciting secrets!

However, donโ€™t take this to mean that the roleplayโ€™s plot will be drama-free (unless you want it to be, of course). After moving in, I think youโ€™ll soon find that some of the people already living in Stardew Valley can be quite โ€ฆ how shall I put it? Uncharming.

This roleplay would be loosely based on the video game with the same name, thatโ€™s basically a farming simulator where you renovate a farm and make friends. However, you do NOT have to have played the game to take part in this RP!

I would love to know how many of you would be interested in taking part in this roleplay! I would also like to know if any of you could help me create some of the characters Iโ€™ll need in order to put some of my plans for the town in motion, as well as creating the faceclaims (which I suck at :sweat_smile:)

• Iโ€™m interested!
  • Iโ€™m interested & I want to help you!
  • No thanks!
0 voters

This RP has been created. Click HERE to join. :blush:

5 Likes

Miss. Merlynโ€™s Home for Peculiar Children

based off Miss Peregrineโ€™s Home for Peculiar Children

You are a peculiar child, ever since growing up things have always seemedโ€ฆ peculiar when it came to you. Oddities that often caused people to stray away from you. One way or another, you were different. Some see monsters that lurk in the shadows, others seem to have a nasty habit of turning people to stone and some people can talk the dead into walking again. Either way, you have found yourself here, on Seastone Island, off the mediternean, an abandoned place that is old and run down. Left alone in time from the fall of Greece. No one really knows why itโ€™s left alone, some claim bad vibes or shadows. Others say itโ€™s been razed by a hurricane that wiped through the island in ancient times. But either by guidance or chance you have found yourself here, right in the center of Miss. Merlynโ€™s loop.

You are a peculiarity, or a Syndrigasti by some accounts. Someone who, by chance has inherited the recessive gene of a peculiar, granting you an interesting ability that causes you to stand out from the normal. From exotic to the macabre, pyrokinesis to reanimating the dead or even seeing the hollows. Unfortunately for you, your eyes are a prized possession. A delicacy for the infamous Hollowgast and for some your existence alone draws them to you. For other itโ€™s the usage of your power. They seek to evolve into a wight and can only do that by consuming your eyes. Either way, youโ€™re only safe here, in this loop. Until you arenโ€™t.

Somehow, someway the wights and Hollowgasts find themselves into your loop and manage to take Miss. Merlyn, the Ymbryne that holds your loop together and keeps you from being discovered or aging. Without her, those who have resided in the loop since the times of Greece will find themselves aging right to deathโ€™s doorstep. The others are free prey for the wights and hollowgasts that lie right outside the borders of the loop. Peculiars will have to find a way to get along and save Miss. Merlyn or at the very least travel to another loop. Failure to do so will mean death and empty eye sockets for all.

You will have the ability to create up to 2-3 peculiar children, some will have found their abilities early on (before the RP starts) and some will discover it as the RP progresses. Some will have been there for centuries and others will have been there just as the roleplay begins. You can make a character born in any era from Greek times to the year of 2018. Some characters may end up being unique species such a Ymbrynes and Demi-Ymbrynes, each which will have a crucial role in the roleplay.

The peculiar gene is recessive which means that it mayโ€™ve skipped generations. Characters may have been told of their family history through grandparents or through letters left for them by their predecessors or orally and directed to the loop. Others will have been found by chance or seeked out by the Ymbrynes.

The goal will to be to survive, either by finding Miss. Merlyn and saving her as a group or finding/creating a new loop in which to exist. There will be factors that affect the characters survival and it will utilize a lot of dice rolling similar to D&D. More information will be provided on the sign-ups which I plan to release during early or mid April or even May if I get enough support for this idea.

• Interested - Tag
  • Perhaps - No Tag
  • Perhaps - Tag
  • Not Interested - No Tag
  • Want to help - DM

0 voters

10 Likes

๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœv๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š ๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘

The highschool at Densville is like your typical. Thereโ€™s the popular kids who are rich and with no sense of sympathy for anyone but themselves, the athletes always skipping class for their practices and somehow still getting credt, student body presidents who run the school in arrogant ways and last but not least, the outcasts who either donโ€™t tolerate the popular kids and argue, or ones who submit and get bullied. Densville football games are celebrated and praised like a cult gathering to worship their satan. School dances are the most important for the girls who want to be crowned prom queen with the yearly football team captain whoโ€™s always voted prom king. Girls who fight for the spot, drama occurs daily between many, while somehow sharing the same beleif that Densville is the best place to be.

Now, everyone in this school has one person they hate the most. Whether it started out in 3rd grade when someone didnโ€™t play fair at recess, or that person took their not even so lovely girlfriend or boyfriend, they want nothing to do with them unless thatโ€™s getting revenge over their rival even doing the slightly insignificant thing that poorly affects their life.

Whether itโ€™s a pretty highschool cheerleader hating an โ€œoutcastโ€ for being prettier and smarter than her, there is a rival to anyone in that school and thatโ€™s just a simple fact.

And whatโ€™s even worse, there is a legend that says Densville is known for the headmasters switching sets of rivalsโ€™ lives magically and changing their lives forever.

It hasnโ€™t been mentioned in many years so the new teens in the school hate others with no worry, doubting the possibility that it can occur until after the legend is a reality, after 100 years.

Following the lives of those involved in a rivalry against another, you get a glimpse of their life and what issues they have, what group they are apart of, and who they despise most. Few days later, the same night that both people are now asleep in their bed, their souls are switched into the othersโ€™ body. Waking up in the terror of seeing their rivals face in the mirror when they look, they have a meltdown.

The legend is true and they are definitely living it. The headmaster being unavailable for many days force the two to meet up and try and solve this together, as well as figuring out whether there are others with the same problem. Can they figure out why this is going on? Are they able to switch back or must they live a lie until their honest souls goes to rest?

In this RP, you will create a complex family background, a character you will RP as, and live a stereoytpical teens higschool life. You will be able to choose whether youโ€™re a popular kid, student president, average highschooler, or an outcast. When the RP signup+chat thread is posted (if people are interested) the faceclaims once we have gathered an even amount of enough people, we will discuss what characters hate who to establish the characters future life they will be swapped in. It will be complex and start out before the switch happens and show how the characters are rivals in a way that is understandable.

When I think itโ€™s been better established, without the knowledge of the RPers, I will create a post where there lives swap so there is also unpredictibility.
There will school events and things I will control and put into place as headmaster to shake things up in the RP. The chances of them switching back is possible but itโ€™s a very long procress. Even at that, you might not be able switch back depending on how the characters treat this nightmare.

More info will be posted on the official thread if that time actually comes.

• Interested - Tag
  • Maybe - Tag
  • Not interested

0 voters

3 Likes

Are you a littleโ€ฆ freaky? Do you have trouble fitting in, feeling like you belong, or controlling your thirst for blood? Do you lack confidence in your ability to go bump in the night? Are you a young Monster looking for a place where you can just be you? Than look no further than Monster High! This prestigious school has been operating for over 2000 years, creating the perfect learning environment for the children of legendary Monsters. Hidden away from the world of cruel humans who would mock and hate them, the campus is completely safe and accommodating for all students, whether they walk, crawl, swim, float, or slither. Custom dorm rooms personally designed for each Monsterโ€™s unique physiology, a wide section of classes and electives, and plenty of other Monsters to make friends with- Who could ever ask for a better place to embrace your freaky flaws?

So enroll at Monster High today, where nothing, absolutely nothing, could possibly go wrong!

10 years after the famous class of the 2010s have graduated, Monster High is still going strong with a whole new generation of students. More borders between Monster species have been broken down than ever, and students are learning to love themselves every day. Not everything is perfect, however. Notorious Monster Hunter Abraham Van Helsing has arrived at the schoolโ€™s doorstep, claiming to have shed his prejudice and changed his ways and begging for a teaching position. Of course the schoolโ€™s staff was distrustful of him at first, but Headmistress Bloodgood had the final say, and as she said herself, โ€œHow can Monster High claim to be a place for all of we deny him a second chance?โ€. So now Van Helsing is the schoolโ€™s new History teacher, and no one is sure if he can be trusted or not yet. He may look nice on the outside, but on the inside he could be planning some evil schemeโ€ฆ And he does seem very interested in Parents Day, where all of the Monsters will be gathered in the same place. Can you and your new Beast Friends uncover what heโ€™s really planning and save the day, all while juggling grades, clubs, and trying to get a date to the prom? I suppose thereโ€™s only one way to find out.

Welcome to Monster High.

In this RP, youโ€™ll be playing as the next generation of Monster High students after Frankie, Draculaura, Clawdeen and the gang have graduated. Van Helsing will be a teacher at the school this year, and who knows what he may have planned? That wonโ€™t be the only thing this RP focuses on, though. There will be plenty of fun high school activities to do, all of which will of course require a different fabulous outfit. Think of this as the show combined with a movie- Small plots of high school fun building up to a big quest to save the day!

For characters for this RP, you can take an existing fc off of the internet or request a custom-drawn one from me! I already have a few adoptable characters so you can peruse my work, and you can adopt one of them or request a custom character! Custom characters will come with full body art, different options for hair and outfits, a emblem and a pet if youโ€™d like. The art I give you will be only for use in this RP unless you thoroughly credit me if you use it somewhere else.

This RP is owned and will be run by Me, @ForeverAngel, @Littlefeets and @raviola! If you have any questions about things, you can come to us!

So are any of you interested in having some freaky fabulous fun?

• Yes, tag me PLEASE!
  • Maybe, can I get a tag?
  • Maybe, but no tag.
  • Nah, fun is for nerds.
  • Yes, and Iโ€™d like to help with planning or other stuff!
0 voters
3 Likes

:crown:โ€œ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ, ๐“ก๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ต๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“”๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ด๐“ช ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑโ€ ๐“ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ธ, ๐“ก๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ต๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ณ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ โ€œ๐“”๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ด๐“ช ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑโ€ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ป๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท.

๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ต, ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€, ๐“ช๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท โ€œ๐“”๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ด๐“ช ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑโ€ ๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚. ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ต๐“ผ ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ผ. ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ โ€œ๐“ก๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ตโ€ :crown:

๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐••๐•Ÿโ€™๐•ฅ ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•–! ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•™๐•’๐•ค ๐••๐•–๐•”๐•š๐••๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ž๐•ค๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–๐•ค, ๐••๐•š๐•ค๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•š๐•ค๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ž๐•ค๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–๐•ค ๐•’๐•ค ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ช๐•’๐•๐•ค.

๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•ค ๐•—๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•• ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ก ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•–๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ช ๐••๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐••๐• ๐•ž๐•ค.

In Eureka High as it includes royals from all over the world (all fictional that you would create. It is not permitted to use a real life country/state for your kingdom) there would be different cultures/beliefs your characters will have and that would be useful in stopping the witch.

๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“Ÿ, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚: ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐“ป๐“ธ๐”‚๐“ช๐“ต, ๐’ถ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“๐“Š๐’ธ๐“€ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ/๐”€๐“ฒ๐”ƒ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ.๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ต ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ผ.

๐•‹๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•“๐•– ๐Ÿž ๐•“๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ค (๐•จ๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•– ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•๐•• ๐•”๐•’๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค/๐•จ๐•š๐•ซ๐•’๐•ฃ๐••๐•ค) ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•™๐•š๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•’๐•ž๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ค. ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐Ÿž ๐•ก๐•–๐• ๐•ก๐•๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•”๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•๐• ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•“๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค/๐•จ๐•š๐•ซ๐•’๐•ฃ๐••.

Hera's secret diary confessions: #1 | Mythology & Cultures Amino

๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐•ฝ๐•ป ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–—๐–š๐–“ ๐–‡๐–ž @Kristi & @elixr

๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ก๐“Ÿ?
  • ๐’€๐’†๐’” [๐’•๐’‚๐’ˆ]
  • ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’† [๐’•๐’‚๐’ˆ]
  • ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’† [๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‚๐’ˆ]
  • ๐‘ต๐’ [๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‚๐’ˆ]
0 voters
5 Likes

Title Card

Welcome back class of 1989! It seems like youโ€™re all excited for this final year of fun activities and exercises, with only a few more events and some credits for exams, youโ€™ll be leveling up to the next pathway to your desire. In these short months, while events come and go, let us hope that all of us will have a safe destination for our pathway to adulthood. I hope that these few months together will be more fun and fruitful than last year. Keep your cool kids, itโ€™s gonna be a bumpy ride.

Signed, The Principal.

Welcome back to Brindton High, the only prestigious school in all of Lakewood! As you finish your winter break having fun, it seems like it is time to go back to school and finally meet up with your friends.

As a student in school, it seems as if the only worry that you should have is passing the exams, trying to avoid detention, and picking the best outfit for school. And with the first week of school starting, this was a truth that we hope will last longer.

Despite the excitement of the schoolโ€™s slow closure, with the passing events for the first week of school, the reigning queen bee of the school was found dead in her bedroom. Such a shame! The nicest girl in school, passing before our very eyes, even the town believed that her death was of her actions.

Or is it?

You can try to investigate her death, follow her footsteps as she was led to this fate, and gather up the puzzle
pieces for a conclusion, but let this be a reminder to you; some secrets deserve to be kept shut, even if it was right under your nose. Will you play the game of mystery or will you shut the truth from the world?

In this RP/SG, you will be playing as a student, albeit a pretty popular kid or the schoolโ€™s โ€œloserโ€. During the whole duration of this RP/SG, we will be leading up a story of the living life of this girl until the tragic event. It is your job to check in the signals and find out the clues that lead up to her death, deny all things and be as uncooperative to avoid being in the spotlight, or hide and change the evidence to keep it further away from the answer. Whether your choice is of free will or someone elseโ€™s control, no one is truly safe from the unfolding events until the killer is caught red-handed. And yes, certain events in this story will have SG elements for some surprises, but overall an RP for free storytelling uwu.

This RP/SG also have specific roles that can be a beneficial factor in solving or hiding each piece of evidence, all of it will be explained here:

Roles

The Valley Alleys (0/3)- A popular clique kept into school tradition in 1957, whoever is in this group is respected, loved, and feared by the rest of the school. All of the past leaders showed great leadership and an iron hand to keep this kind of group afloat. As of this year, the victim is the current reigning leader of this group and was surprisingly led with a kind hand. Whoever is in this group knows her secrets and stories not told by anyone, which will come into play later on.

Student Council (0/8)- The Student Council is quite the responsibility to any students, as they are there to manage many of the events, ordinance, and beautification of the school. With such changes, the staff must at least be of guidance to check what is appropriate to add or remove. With this position, as the staff holds closer of the clues, a role can be a helpful role in solving a case. The positions include the President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, School Representative, Sergeant of Arms, Public Relations, and Historian. Keep in mind, first come first serve :wink:

Will you join? :smiley:
  • Yes! [tag]
  • Maybeโ€ฆ [tag]
  • Maybeโ€ฆ [no tag]
  • Non [no tag]
0 voters
2 Likes

another RP idea thatโ€™s probably going to start late summer if I have time.

2011 and nobody had ever dreamed that there would be a world greater than Earth. Scientists still scoffed at the idea of another planet with life life until recently, even in with the billions of galaxies around them. Superheros were a comics things and Deities died with the old empires. That all changes after an art heist, some assassins and a secret society dedicated to keeping these fairytale stories, fairytales.

So this RP (havenโ€™t come up with an solid initial premise because itโ€™s going to be a very large world with multiple plots and subplots owo. BUT I was heavily inspired by the Marvel Universe and so it is without further ado I unveil Elysian. Elysian is going to be an RP the consistently expands as we continue to get further down the road. It will start of with the emergence of biological engineered people who are considered special and will keep on going from there. Some ideas of the things Iโ€™d like to implement: aliens, deities, monsters, superheos, villains, etc. VERY inspired by Marvel, however itโ€™s going to be unique, I will be creating unique alien races, deities and monsters to implement into this. In addition, you will not be creating your own characters โ€“ you will pick characters that seem โ€˜normalโ€™ from the faceclaims, they will have some basic information about them and after you pick, you will be handed a file of all possible information you could have about them. It will be your job to play those characters to the best of your ability. You should expect superheros, villains and a bunch of action and fight scenes that all lead up to the big finale.

If you are interested in this RP please let me know down below (: if you want to help me (Iโ€™ll accept a co-runner) DM and if you want to help submit characters, wait until the sign-ups are open.

• Interested - Tag
  • Maybe - No tag
  • Maybe - Tag
  • Not Interested
0 voters
5 Likes

Welcome to another year at Hogwarts School of Prayer & Miracles. This year, instead of learning magic and potions, youโ€™re learning love- and lots of it. Welcome to the wizarding worldโ€™s most popular game showโ€ฆ

More Info

wha- are you serious?

um

happy april fools day uwu

• I want to join, tag me!
  • Maybe, tag me!
  • No, tag me anyways!
0 voters
6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: RPers General Chat

a danganronpa RP

If you donโ€™t know what danganronpa is:

How murders work

Murders:
To commit a murder you need to dm one of the admins (maximum of two, only one murder per day) saying who you killed , where on the map you killed them, and how the murder was committed. Please choose a method that would make sense for your character to make Then the leader will describe the crime scene to the rpโ€™s in the form of a โ€œBody announcementโ€

If they want to investigate the rperโ€™s will post:

investigate

(My character) looks at (object)

And then they would @ the admin and the admin would give a description.

How masterminds would work

In the begging, the rp a random student will be chosen to be the mastermind (The admins will dm them) If you are chosen, try to think of a motive. And be sure to drop subtle clues to help make the mastermind trial easier.

Trials

The characters try to figure out and debate who the murderer is by discussing it with each other(This is done only on the rp, no outside discussion please) If you are still confused , think of it like the debates in among us . after the trial, they will vote on who the killer is and the killer will be executed.

Unlike in the games, two random people will be executed instead of they vote for the wrong person and the killer will be set free.

Mastermind trial

On day 21 (or earlier if needed) they will host a trial where the rpgoers discover who the mastermind is , itโ€™ll work the same as a normal trial but if the mastermind wants to reveal themself they can. If they the trial will be having to convince your fellow rpers to not give up (donโ€™t worry , the admins and the mastermind will make that tricky.

If mastermind is found/ they donโ€™t give up: they get to leave the school, the mastermind will be executed and each player will give an epilogue

If the mastermind is not found/they give up: The students get executed.

Faceclaims:

Faceclaims should look like danganronpa sprites

How to get the faceclaims:

• Commission an artist
    -Draw it yourself (bases are allowed)
    -Edit an existing sprite
  • use an OCโ€™s likeness with permission
  • Use a character creator

The Ultimate students of the โ€œFutureโ€™s hopeโ€ Program find themselves trapped in an abandoned high school. And the only way to escape (According to tho the maniacal teddy bear) is to kill someone and get away with it. Who will survive? will you beat the killer at their own game? And who is the one pulling the strings?

• Iโ€™m in, tag me!
  • Maybe, But Tag me anyways
  • No thanks
0 voters
2 Likes

Host: @OhSumana & @Meekepeek
Genre: mystery, action, drama, etc.

:Introduction:

Among the world famous Detectives and PIs and the most efficient Spies and Officers of Intelligence, Silver Shield Detective Training School or SSDT is a well known name. For years upon years since its establishment, brilliant and skilled students had graduated from this institute who later proved their worth in the above mentioned professions. SSDT is a prestigious and special Detective /Spy Training school that moulds and sharpens the potential of the students for the above mentioned aspect since their teenage. The administration of the school is highly determined to maintain its glory and reputation, so naturally the best of the best are chosen through a very difficult entrance test.

However, of late, the school has been the center of attraction for a while due to the recent untimely death of a young teacher and a student within the school building. Detectives reached to a conclusion which was entirely opposite of what was being rumored. The school administration were very vigilant about the cooling down of the news. They made it sure that the media would forget that this incident ever took place.

Why is the ambience always mysterious in the school? Is there any mystery at all?

:Information:

SSDT is a high school but with a different kind of education system. Instead of the familiar subjects taught in normal high schools, students are taught subjects related to the profession in Intelligence, such as cording, hacking, economy, forensic biology etc. However, even these classes arenโ€™t your typical โ€˜siting in a classroomโ€™ classes.

Students have to be at least 14 year old to take admission. They will be divided into four houses as per their majors and will have to reside at the dormitories.

Each student will work in teams of 4 to 8 with at least one person from each department of education. They will all work on solving old cases and will have to find a specific type of evidence before the end if the semester.

Of course the teachers are there to help you and during class, youโ€™ll be given techniques and tricks to seek out information.

Roles of the school staff are limited and studentsโ€™ roles are unlimited.

:how the classes work:

So you will be put into teams and depending on the amount of players, we will have teams of 4-8.

Classes arenโ€™t how most classes go, they are basically moments for your character to get hints and tricks to help you find the answer you need.

When we say you have until the end of the semester to find a certain type of evidence weโ€™ll give you plenty of time for it.

Exp:

All students have to find out the murder weapons at the end of the semester.

Date for finding the weapon

• One month from the day its posted.

:Rules:

• Basic Rules : Donโ€™t be mean, we want to keep it friendly for every rper. When you curse, blur it or use punctuations replacing the vowels. The students will be under 18, so it would be wise not to make things too steamy between them, while the teachers may do whatever they want. (^_-)

• Constructive criticism is allowed but PLEASE DONโ€™T ATTACK ANY RPER, we donโ€™t support it here. CONTACT THE OWNERS OF THE RP, if you feel attacked. Weโ€™ll take care of it.

• Weโ€™ll make an off-topic chat for your off topic posts and discussions.

• We LOVE creative rpers! Feel free to suggest your ideas, opinions etc to us that make our rp interesting. We will consider it and add it in our list, if it matches our plot and plans.

• Drama, arguments, fights, heartbreaks and all the tea are fine as long as we keep it in the RP and out of the remaining of the forum.

• We want you to mention your houseโ€™s name under the name of the character, so we donโ€™t get confused. If youโ€™re a staff of the school, then it will be nice if you mention your occupation under your name.

• Lastly please be active. Your activity not only keeps the plot moving but also inspires us to create more challenges for you to make your role-playing experience more interesting. Yes, we will work harder for you, only if you show interest

Are you interested in joining?
  • Yes, tag me when signups are open
  • Maybe, tag me again when signups are open
  • No, please donโ€™t tag me
0 voters

@Nil - we made your wish come true

9 Likes