New Ideas Thread 2.0

Hey! Itโ€™s me trying to start an RP again, but I promise that this time I will try all that I can to actually make this happen at least >~<

55c3737051ba306b8acc7dfee536be79
Based on 7 Days! A Mystery Visual App

People who came back to lifeโ€”is it really a miracle? Or is it just that they worked hard for it?

Enveloped with a wintry darkness, you found yourself staring into a pair of red eyes. You had just woken up from a strange dream, on a wooden floor which turned out to be what it seemed like a dock. The figure introduces himself as Charon, the guide of the deceased, and youโ€™ve just crossed the River of Oblivion.

This will be an RP with SG elements just to keep things clean. Based on a visual story game of the same name, the RP will have characters who have died and have crossed the River of Oblivion. The only thing they have is their name, and a secret task given by Charon who told you you could be brought back to life if you completed it within seven days.

The tasks will depend on your charactersโ€™ backstoryโ€”what they wanted to achieve, what they greatly desired, and their death. So, when signing up, you can expect a google form requiring you details Dx

And IRP, there will of course be seven days for the roleplay to happen. For each day, there will be about one or two weeks, but Iโ€™ll put a poll for you guys to choose (if and only if this RP happens). Since thereโ€™s that, you can totally expect that this RP will be quick to end. For each day, you will be forced to fall asleep, and you will dream of an important event in your life to help your character in their tasks.

So, are you in?

• Interested and tag me.
  • Maybe, but tag me.
  • Maybe/No, donโ€™t tag me.
0 voters

And since Iโ€™m a noobโ€ฆ

• I would like to help out with this roleplay.
0 voters

The making of the sign-ups will be forced to happen, but will take me a few weeks for some preparations.

7 Likes

Intergalactic

Setting inspired by the tv show Babylon 5

War. Peace. Diplomacy. A new frontier of unknowns. The Earth year is 2199. Humankind has undergone many advancements over the past two centuries, most notably in the field of space technology. With the human race venturing deeper into space, developing colonies beyond Earth, there came the revelation that there is a galaxy full of alien races, and humankind is young and inexperienced among them. Some aliens seek knowledge and peace, others veer towards violence or economic gain, but among the many intentions and further unknowns, there was a place created to reduce future war as well as create peace and grow alliances throughout the galaxy.
[space station name], a station designed to bring individuals from across the galaxy for trade, knowledge of varying cultures, and to a neutral ground for diplomacy.

This RP will take place on the space station [sorry, blanking on a name for the station] and the characters will be of human or alien races created by myself or other RPers. On the station, characters will simply be living their lives, at least most will. Some of the characters will be ambassadors for the differing races, trying to avoid or in some cases start a war, pulling other races to join their cause. There are many unknowns beyond the security of the station, and there will be times where the unknowns can cause problems.

For the most part, the RP will provide free reign on what you want to do, but there are certain roles, such as the ambassadors, which will provide the further challenge of interacting with the other ambassadors on a scale that could impact their entire race. During the RP, I will also include some events on various scales, ranging from minor, just impacting a few characters for a short while, to major events threatening the station as a whole.

Are you interested?
  • Yes! Iโ€™m interested!
  • Iโ€™m maybe interested, still thinking about it.
  • Sorry, Iโ€™m not interested.

0 voters

• I want to help plan some events
  • I want to help plan some alien races

0 voters

6 Likes

โ€œAre you sure about this?โ€ A woman wearing a white gown that was covered in blood asked. Sure she was shaken by the scene that unfolded during her wedding, her soon to be husband kidnapped and people shot, but it still did not mean she wanted dangerous criminals to escape from their cells. โ€œIโ€™m sure about this, your father agrees to this and we all know those โ€˜criminalsโ€™ arenโ€™t really that dangerous.โ€ The man replied sure about what he was doing, the woman nodded still skeptical with the idea but it was a good one.

โ€œGood day mates, You have been chosen to help the presidentโ€™s daughter investigate the kidnapping of her fiancรฉ and protect her too. Her fiancรฉ was taken by Lucio , You would be sent to a house closed to hers and the place the kidnapping took place.โ€ He coughed and looked around the faces of the criminals โ€œWhoโ€™s in??โ€ everyone looked uncomfortable, they didnโ€™t like the idea of messing with Lucio. It was simply bad news. โ€œI forgot to mention if you help in this case, you would be freed from your cells after all this is over.โ€ The offer looked tempting, but still, it was Lucio they were talking about. That man looked like he had messed with things that shouldnโ€™t have been messed with. And also who knew if they would keep their promise? The man sighted, he should have known no one would want to get involved with Lucio. He turned around, โ€œMr. Russo?โ€ He turned back to look at the person who had called him. A group of people came forward โ€œIโ€™ll helpโ€ the said in unison. Mr. Russo smiled and licked his lips, โ€œExcellent.โ€ He snapped his fingers and the police got a device, he put in on the people who agreed to help โ€œThis is so I will know you donโ€™t plan on running away before you job is done.โ€

The most feared criminal in the world has set his eyes on the presidentโ€™s daughter and her groom. He had crashed their wedding and caused disasters, kidnaping the groom now he had plans to attack the bride.

Mr. Russo the head security called his best agents to help protect the the bride, but they were all too scared to face off with Lucio and ran away like cowards. And Russo couldnโ€™t defeat Lucio by himself and so with permission from the president decided it was time to ask favors from some criminals.

This will be a RP with heavy SG elements. The goal of this rp is to find the groom, and help keep the bride safe. They would be attacks/ you will get attacked once in a while and you are given a chance to train and communicate with each other.

• Yes! Iโ€™m interested
  • Maybe, still thinking about it (tag me)
  • Maybe/no (no tag)
0 voters
  • I want to help
0 voters
3 Likes

This has been a long time coming, since EF closed itโ€™s doors, to be exact. BUT with the persistence from @Littlefeets & @unsungcheerio, I have delivered as promised, between your birthdays. (wink)

THE SAW RP

TW: This whole RP is a trigger warning though I have tried to keep it pretty tame.

This solely depends on RPers with a certain amount of maturity.

The kidnapper (a sadistic sh!t) who will be played by me. He is the one who gives you instructions, creates and describes the traps, gives you your choices and sets the time limit before your untimely end. Your characters, who have all committed some kind of crime, will be trapped in a rooms. Most, if not all, are locked up somehow (handcuffed, ropes, bear traps, etc). Youโ€™ll be teamed up, in a way, as the kidnapper is suggesting you must choose to kill/harm each other for your freedom. Though, finding another way around it would be a good idea. The RP is over when either one person is left or the survivors escape (or perhaps both?). There is always a way to survive, so long as they accept their wrongs and are willing to change.

It is an RP but does have an element of SG to explain the traps and location and such! Since this is an RP/SG, it will be slightly slower than other RPs that start up. However, I am active and will NOT be dropping this. This is my baby! Iโ€™ll be reading through it every day and giving new information when needed.
You do have to be active - AT LEAST online ONCE a day. Though not all characters are needed to start with, characters will be slowly added in.

This story started on EF and is COMPLETELY planned in terms of rooms/traps/clues and the layout of them. I even have three possible endings, assuming everyone survives.

So, are you interested in this horrific and psychological RP?
  • YES, DEFINITELY!!!
  • Yeah, tag me!
  • Might be interested.
  • Not sure, maybe
  • Nah, not for me

0 voters

8 Likes

Beacon Hills, since the activation of the Nemeton, has become well, a beacon for supernatural creatures once more. Scott McCall has sworn to protect it and has done so with Malia and his pack for the past 16 years. But new threats arise with the coming super blood moon and it may just prove too much for Scott to handle aloneโ€ฆ

In addition to this new threat, a mysterious man comes to town and claims he has a cure for not just werewolves, but every other shapeshifter: Kanimas, Wendigos, Werejaguars, Werecoyotes, etc, even Alphasโ€ฆlike Scott McCall.

Nobody knows anything about this man or even if heโ€™s telling the truth, but on the off chance he is; Scott realizes what this could mean for Malia, for the town, and most importantly for his daughter. Will the shifters trust this man? Could his alleged โ€œcureโ€ work on this coming threat? Could this finally mean peace for town of Beacon Hills?

Allison McCall has just started her sophomore year at Beacon Hills High, she has no idea who she really is or whatโ€™s really going on, but as always there will be one event thatโ€™ll change everythingโ€ฆ

(So, I really like Teen Wolf and thought other people might as well. I would definitely welcome some help with planning and ways to keep the Rp fresh and interesting.)

Will the Beacon attract you?
  • Yes, Iโ€™m interested
  • Yes, I want to help
  • Maybe
  • No, thanks
  • No, I donโ€™t want to help

0 voters

2 Likes

The year is 2151, society has grown in the last 130 years. People are happier, healthier, and more co-operative, so much so, that 195 countries have come together and developed the technology needed for time travel. This sparked a new era, a second Age of Enlightenment one could say; Everyone has gone back to see what life was like and how things used to be, archeologists, historians, linguists, everything you can think of and more happened as a result. Lost languages were recovered and translated, new metalworking techniques lost to time have been discovered, and so many more things to improve the world further than ever before.

After the majority of the excitement has settled down, a law was passed which stated that one teen (16~25) (14+ if accompanied by an older sibling) from every household must be sent either to the past or the future at a time and destination of their choosing, in order to learn the lessons of old or those yet to come as to become wiser and more well-rounded individuals of society. But all this messing with time comes at a cost, each interaction can risk changing the timeline or worse, send the past and future on a collision course that could result in an Inter-era timeline where every great civilization existsโ€ฆall at once, inevitably causing war, chaos, and the downfall of the entire human race.

The rules state that to keep the timeline intact there is ABSOLUTELY NO interaction of any kind if you choose the past, observation only.

The Flashback rules are as follows:

~ Donโ€™t die
~ No falling in love
~ No sex or having kids
~ No disruption of major historical events
~ No souvenirs
~ No bringing anyone back
~ No killing ANYONE (yes, this includes the worst of the worst)
~ No starting or preventing wars for any reason
(Full list will be made but hopefully yโ€™all get the gist)

Future rules are as follows:

~ Donโ€™t die
~Limited interaction is allowed
~ No interaction with your future self (or figuring out how you died)
~ No souvenirs
~ No visiting any historical museums (As these contain records of things that will happen)
~ Etc

I will be allowing historical figures themselves (solely because I want to see what you guys come up with for how they act, etc :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) You will have to reserve them first though, first come first served. I will be allowing โ€œfantasyโ€ people and locations like King Arthur, Atlantis, Camelot etc, because records couldโ€™ve been recovered confirming their existence as mentioned above so long as there is a reasonable amount of evidence to suggest an existence.

~ How it will work ~

You may create a character (I included college age and historical figures to give you guys a little more room to work with) and then decide if you want to go to the past or the future. I want to be able to have enough people so that everyone can get to Rp in their favorite era. However, since that may not be possible, suggestions can be made and weโ€™ll all vote on where to send our characters. For the future, you guys can get together and imagine your own futuristic utopia ideas/people/locations.

Another option that is available is to have a new destination every Rp day and make it kind of like a train/airport/bus station where the past destination for that day is set and you can choose your time, for those of you that like to make a lot of characters or have a lot of ideas; this way even with a small number of Rpers, we would still have a lot of characters spread out so that everyone always has someone else to interact with, no matter what time or place. As you guys break the rules (Donโ€™t lie, I know some of yโ€™all will @/BlueInferno :eyes: ), the past and future will collide and everyone will be together to figure out how to stop this new apocalypse!

• LOVE IT!! (tag me)
  • Like it (maybe, tag)
  • No, thanks (No tag)
  • I want to help
  • I donโ€™t want to help
0 voters

Use this one not the one above (Sorry for the inconvenience):

• LOVE IT! (tag me)
  • Like it (Maybe, tag)
  • No thanks (donโ€™t tag me)
  • I want to help
  • I donโ€™t want to help
0 voters
3 Likes

The Circle (SG)

I didnโ€™t start this originally since things got in between, but since itโ€™s my summer break now, I am considering starting it as long as there is enough interest.

Are there people interested?

• Yes, I would love to make 1 or more characters
  • Maybe, do tag me if you do create the tag
  • No, thanks!
0 voters

Original post
6 Likes

This is obviously not a very original idea, so if there is already a roleplay similar to this, please let me know and Iโ€™ll either adjust this or just delete it all together.

black_shop1

The Falcones are one of the worldโ€™s most mysterious royal families. The clanโ€™s founder, Fransisco Falcone, got granted a small kingdom in Northern Italy by King Frederick III in 1432, due to his valiant efforts in war. Fransisco humbly accepted the kingdom, and chose to call it Abisso. Some may have expected him to get hungry for more land and power, like most other kings, but instead, Fransisco Falcone settled for a quiet life in his kingdom. That sentiment was then carried on through generations. The family made sure to still marry into other powerful families, but only to members with such little prominence that the alliances didnโ€™t cause any commotion. This way, the family stayed relevant without ever getting into too much trouble.

Nowadays, you can spot a Falcone every so often on a royal wedding, christening or derby. But since their power has diminished while society has moved past the need for royalty, and most members have taken up regular jobs, their existence often slip peopleโ€™s minds.

The only member who still lives a life of unreasonable luxury, is the heir and only child of the sickly King Carmelo II of Abisso - Prince Cornelio. He will become king when his father passes away, and carry house Falcones legacy into the 20th century. Unfortunately, this has caused quite a bit of panic within the family. You see, Prince Cornelio is completely insufferable. Most women who have dared to date him have sworn to never return to Italy again because of his despicable behavior. Finding him a wife to bear his heirs has therefore proven to be quite the challenge.

Desperate to secure the Falcone bloodline, King Carmelo searched for a solution, and eventually found one.

Six women, two from each socioeconomic class, shall travel to the castle in Abisso and live at Prince Cornelioโ€™s court for one month. The one who has fallen in love with him, and somehow also has managed to get him to fall in love with her, will be crowned Queen consort of Abisso.

The kingโ€™s men were sent out to look for contenders, and soon managed to gather six women. Are these women really out to find true love, or are they just eager to become Queen? And do they really understand what theyโ€™ve signed up for?

Anyone interested?
  • Yes, tag me!
  • No thanks!
0 voters
5 Likes

Coming at ya with another idea that no one asked for, sorry not sorry :sunglasses:

Also, Iโ€™ve created a roleplay very similar to this in the past, if any of you recognize the premise

empty town

Itโ€™s a seemingly normal morning in the sleepy town of Glimmerbrook. Parents are dropping their kids off at school to then head in to the bigger neighboring city for work, the children are catching up with their friends while barely listening to their teachers. Everything is normal. Boring even โ€ฆ

Until everyone above the age of twenty start violently shaking, as if theyโ€™re all having seizures. Theyโ€™re met with concerned stares from everyone else, but those stares soon turn into panicked screams when those shaking people disappear into thin air. They leave no trace behind. Itโ€™s as if they were never there at all.

This leaves the children and teenagers to completely fend for themselves. But how will they ever manage to survive in a world without adults? Will they ever be able to figure out what actually happened to everyone?

The only thing that seems clear to them - is that they have to find some way to all get along. Because surviving is nearly impossible, if youโ€™re doing it alone.

How this will work

When you sign-up, you will choose from different groups that your character will later get sorted into. One will take care of providing food, one will act as a police force, etc. There will be limited amounts of members in each one, to insure everything is covered.

In the sign up form, there will also be an option to have a more prominent role in the over-all story. For instance, to become a leader for the children, or an opposition to the leader, โ€ฆ or someone who has the ability to sometimes see and talk to the adults. These roles really need to fall into โ€œthe right handsโ€, though, (meaning, someone who is always active, doesnโ€™t start drama, etc.) and wonโ€™t be given away to just anyone.

This roleplay will also rely heavily on time-skips and activity. I can tell you right now to not sign up/reserve if you donโ€™t plan on submitting your character at most one week after reserving. Once the roleplay starts, you also need to be very active for the plot to move forward.

To ensure that the roleplay moves forward, there will be time-skips every now and then and also a vague pre-planned storyline the roleplay will follow. Most elements of this story will be made known from the start, while others will be revealed as we go.

I will go more into depth about this once the sign-up thread is created.

Anyone interested?
  • Yes, tag me
  • No
0 voters
9 Likes

// Will be run by @OhSumana and me //

๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ 12 ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ก๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ค ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜บ. ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ.

๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜บ-๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด, ๐˜ค๐˜บ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ.

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ ๐˜Š๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜Œ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข, ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜บ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต.

๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด/๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐโ€ฆ

~~ For people who can't read the above ~~

Four elements that composed the universe, gave birth to 12 children who grew up to be the Zodiac Gods and Goddesses. Three children of each elements, six female as well as six males, were all about the balance of energy. Similarly, they were given the responsibility of maintaining the balance.

But these century-old Gods might still have been immature or too distracted to execute their duties, too absorbed in their own personal lives. The result was severe upon the humans. The unstirred balance was disrupted and those primitive forms of energy gained their destructive forms. Floods, tornados, cyclones, tsunamis ravaged the lands, wildfires, volcanic eruptions, and lightning strikes killed many lives, earthquakes, heat waves made life miserable on earth.

The consequences resulting from their carelessness did not go unnoticed. Ostium Crystal, that allowed them to travel through world as well as acted like a gateway only for these Gods and Goddesses from Earth to Heaven and vice versa, was crushed into fragments and each fragment was scattered on the globe, randomly. Their powers were snatched away and they were thrown at the surface of the earth with the slightest memory of their past.

In order to regain the memories, they must work together. Repentance and proving their worth simultaneously was the only way to regain their thrones as Celestial Gods/Goddesses. Clues are everywhere and nowhere, and enemies tooโ€ฆ

Are you interested?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
8 Likes

Righto, soooโ€ฆ I had an idea for a small group RP thatโ€™s based on a board game. The number Iโ€™m suggesting is no more than four people with a character each.

Munchkin

The game Iโ€™m talking about is Munchkin, which is an epic Dungeons & Dragons based card game made by Steve Jackson.
You start off as an adventurer with very few possessions, or perhaps even none, and youโ€™re goal is to fight creatures/monsters to become the strongest (levelling up). Being the strongest means you become the greatest adventurer of the land (for that year) and everyone will know your name. Plus, there will be some wicked treasures to find along the way.
All the items, weapons, and monsters are hilariously silly but incredibly awesome. So thereโ€™s that too.

Harry Potter Version

There is also another version of Munchkin that we could also do thatโ€™s Harry Potter themed. Instead of adventurers, you would be students of Hogwarts from each of the four houses. I could be persuaded to create either two RPs for this or even an RP with 8 users to have two from each house. (maybe)

Soooโ€ฆ

Would you be interested in this?
  • Yes to Munchkin
  • Yes to Harry Potter Munchkin
  • Yes to both
  • Maybe to Munchkin
  • Maybe to Harry Potter Munchkin
  • Maybe to both
  • Nah, not really my thing

0 voters

4 Likes

Alright, I have two ideas Iโ€™m mulling over. I wanted to get everyoneโ€™s thoughts by voting on them. The Harry Potter idea fell through due to issues with the Potter community after Rowlingโ€™s comments. I have moved on from this idea though to two other ideas. They are story games which would be my first story game to create if everyone votes yes. These ideas might take a bit more time to get ready though. Okay, letโ€™s get on to the ideas before I start rambling about the wrong thing. These games are going to take time to make them. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

First Idea

So, this first idea is a murder mystery that would be based in the victorian ages of London. Itโ€™s based in a world where the supernatural is real. They live in the shadows as the humans have the daytime. The main characterโ€™s name would be Mable Wells who is a private detective. She is asked by her friendโ€™s family to investigate the murder of a debutante that her sister knew. The debutanteโ€™s death shares a striking similar MMO that fist a series of killings that have happened all over the city. Itโ€™s up to Mable to figure out what happened before something dark gets released.

You would be the ones to make Mableโ€™s choices in the story. You will also be able to create your own characters who will have a part in the story. They will interact with the core characters in the game. This idea might be familiar to some because I have talked about making this before but never got around to it.

What do you think of the idea?
  • This sounds like fun!
  • Possibly, tag me if you do decide to go with this.
  • No, Iโ€™m not really interested in murder mysteries.

0 voters

Second Idea

This next idea is something I have wanted to do for a very long time. I have always wanted to create my own Star Wars-based story. So, this would be similar to the murder mystery one but instead of already having a character made up. You would help make the character. Most Likely I would use Star Wars The Old Republic character customizing for a face claim depending on what type of character we would make. Iโ€™m not sure when I want to base the story so Iโ€™m going to let you decide that part in a poll below. The plot would be something like this. You are a young force user who is living in a secluded village on a planet. You are forced to make the choice of joining either the Republic or the Sith Empire due to the ongoing war between them. Something drastic happens to your family during the attack on your planet. From here on out you must choose who you will be loyal to. Will you be a Dark Lord that is loyal to the empire or a Dark Lord who is secretly against the empire? Will you join the republic and the Jedi Order? Will you follow their teachings or will you go against their teachings? Will you be neutral, light, dark side?

What era would you like to be in?
  • Knights of the Old Republic Era
  • The Old Republic Era (200-year difference from the KOTOR Era)
  • Prequels Timeline (3000-year difference from The Old Republic Era)
  • Original Trilogy Timeline
  • Current Trilogy Timeline

0 voters

What do you think?
  • I like the sound of this idea!
  • Maybe, tag me if you decide to make it.
  • No, not a big fan of Star Wars.

0 voters

@CrazyCaliope @FuzilladeBlue If you want to help me with this we can go over it in our other Star Wars group chat

5 Likes

I have an idea for an RP.

Basic idea

Lilia is in prison for allegedly killing her mom. No one has ever believed that she is innocent. Until she meets a group of kids who want to seek justice for innocent prisoners like her. Join the group of kids seeking justice for Lilia. If you join this RP, over time youโ€™ll learn about Lilia and her past, you might even get to be friends with Lilia, if youโ€™re lucky.

Possible title

โ€œStarting over RP/SO RPโ€

• Iโ€™d love to join this RP!
  • Iโ€™m not interested.
  • Iโ€™m not sure.

0 voters

@FTDFam Iโ€™d love to hear your opinions.

3 Likes

Sorry, guys! I realized I made the poll wrong. Iโ€™m so sorry. :see_no_evil:

• Iโ€™d love to join this RP!
  • Iโ€™m not interested.
  • Iโ€™m not sure.
0 voters

@FTDFam @Konix Would you be willing to vote on this?

3 Likes

Okay I got a new idea. Itโ€™s sort of more of a scarier RP though. Itโ€™s about very sensitive things including death, specifically.

Jergen High is a typical highschool, with your typical students, teachers, and staff. Everyone has their own people, everyone has their rivals. Days in the new school year the school conducts a meeting where all students join in the auditorium. Everyone is still seemingly normal, themselves; bored, hungry, tired, hungover, even. Principal Mike giving his god awful speech, everyone is whispering more to themselves. Going through slides of rules shown on the projector in front of the curtains on the stage, a slide no one expected, pops up.

Reading: This is a threat. Jergen Highschool will be bombed. When? No one knows. But I do. And this is what you get.

Everyone suddenly jolts awake. The huge cinematic room filled with cries and screaming. Mike and all the staff try to reduce the panic, telling no one to call their parents. Eventually, cops are called and authority is on their way, people are starting to now try and leave, creating chaos everywhere. No one knows what โ€˜s going to happen, who is up to this, and where it will go off. No one wants to get hurt, and they certainly donโ€™t want to die, but itโ€™s no longer in their control.

A bomb a few minutes later explodes within the building, sounding far in the distance, but the effects rumbling closer and closer. The school was now anarchy, purge. Everyone scared for their life, cops and firefighters surrounded the building, helping as much as possible. Hours passed by, lives are lost. The school is destroyed. People are traumatized, scared, not knowing whatโ€™s going on next. As days passed, no school but cases were reported, investigations started but they did not get any closer to who may be up to this. During the mist of all this, when people thought this was going to be the only and last tragedy to have to recover from they had a new cause of fear.

Now, everyone within Jergen county has been sent a text. A text that set the whole town into panic. The whole town that was now a target as itโ€™s school previous. For another bomb.

So basically, it will start out with what happened above. You are students of Jergen Highschool within all the tragedy. More things are to come, like investigations, questioning friends, family, etc and especially when the new threat will be sent to everyone. This RP includes most aspects any highschool RP does but with a mix of mystery and drama.

So, anyone interested??

• I am interested
  • I am not
  • Maybe

0 voters

If I do actually make this RP, whether you agreed yes, or maybe, would you like to be tagged?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: RPers General Chat

RP I might make if enough people want it

The basic background on the world is

Background

The founders of the nations were once great friends. However, an argument drove them apart. Sadly, the exact details of said argument have been to time.
So, the founders ended up going their separate ways to colonize their nations.
One created the Nation of Magic, known as Viserium.
This founder was known as Wolsin.
One created the Nation of Tech, known as Algereh.
This founder was known as Oyth.
One created the Nation of Peace, know as Illigia.
This founder was known as Aerol.
Each nation coined its name from the dragon that once inhabited them. It is unclear where these dragons have gone.

Aerol convinced them all to sign a treaty, and they even managed to switch to friendly terms.
But after four generations, the Treaty is riding on thin ice Algereh thinks they could easily wipe out Viserium, and Viserium believes they could wipe out Algereh.
Tensions between the two powerful nations are on the rise. And, to make matters worse, bandit activity and skirmishes in the wilderness are on the rise.

Extra Notes

Note: Public technology is 1980-era mixed with Sci-Fi Most Sci-fi tech is located in the Tech kingdom though
There is no elemental magic, instead, it will be a magic system of which will likely include a more in-depth explanation in the sign-ups
Additionally, every mythical species exists

There is also a system I created to decide what character would win in a battle if two people canโ€™t decide

Magic System and Tech Overview

Firstly Contraโ€™s Magic System

1. No Elemental Powers (Fire, Ice, and so on are not possible)
  2. There are three types of magic, Sigil, Arcana, and Potion
  3. Magic types can mix. For example, a spell can be considered both a Sigil and Arcana spell.

Sigil Magic

Sigil magic is the most valuable type of magic because itโ€™s very well-paying and used a lot. Sigil magic can alter an objectโ€™s properties. Sigils on living things are forbidden.

Examples of basic sigils: Sigil of Durability would grant an object heightened durability

Sigil of Heat would make an object hot to the touch

It is very profitable because it takes a long time to master one sigil.

Arcana

Arcana is the most expansive and dangerous magic. It relies on condensed arcane energy, which is stored in a casting focuses. These casting focuses can be almost anything. A few individuals tap into their bodies to use as a focus. Additionally, some others use the arcane energy from fauna and flora around them. However, using arcane energy from living things is strictly forbidden since it can destroy those living fauna and flora.

Examples of Arcana can range from moving a cup a few meters to summoning a mansion.

Arcana takes a long time to learn, like sigil magic. However, unlike sigil magic, it is more versatile and is dispelled if the user is forcibly made unconscious.

Potions

Potions are great for an easy magic solution for a problem. Simple potions are easy to make as long as the individual follows the exact instructions. Higher potions, like body swap, would require a complex magic infusion to complete. Each magic infusion takes a long time to learn and is different for every high-tier potion. Lower potions only need their ingredients and the potion brewery.

Examples of lower potions are healing, speed, strength

Examples of high potions are long-lasting regeneration, Body Swap, and Accelerated Plant Growth

(You can decide what ingredients are used to make the potions that your character knows)

Tech Overview
This is a brief explanation of what tech makes sense for a character to have. Sci-fi is allowed for weapons and combat items. However, items such as cars and cell phones are still 1980, basically items that have little to do with combat.
If itโ€™s something advanced, there has to be a reason the character has it. For example, taking the tech from Algerehโ€™s lab or creating it themselves.
The more advanced it is, the more the character should be connected with Algereh.

Map

This is an old design of the map (a new one might be made soon) It was made by my friend SpaciousReality (Not on the forums so I canโ€™t tag them but just to give proper credit)

Anyways!
Edit: The signup thread has been created for anyone who sees this and is interested
Go ahead and vote now

• I am interested in joining (but not tag)
  • I am interested in joining (please tag me)
  • Might join (but not tag)
  • Might join (please tag me)
  • Nah
0 voters
8 Likes

*thinking of continuing to work on this, would you still be interested?

cooltext354730725445554

To: The Red Queen of Africa
This war has no end until we participate.
Iโ€™m asking for those of your clan. Red and Gold will join us.
It is our duty to show those who resist our power.

A mix of K Project and the Hunger Games

The world is unknowingly ruled by seven Queens and Kings of Color. Known as the Kings of Color, they have a power bestowed upon them by a sanctified power of the angels from long ago. Each of them rule a continent and each of them have a power, but the power is not passed through procreation but instead from joining a clan. From strongest to weakest, Silver who controls gravity coupled with enhanced inteligence and controls North America, Gold who manipulated Illusions and controls South America, Red who controls heat and fire along with Africa, Blue that plays with ice and reside in Asia, Green who control with electricity in Australia, Orange who summon the weather in Europe and the Colorless who play in Antartica with sound. Each of them have their clans and have so far peacefully ruled alongside one another with sparse fights and disagreements.

But now, it is the time of battle and glory. In the agreement of the past clan leaders, if they were to have war, they would send members of their clan into an arena in a simple of game of Capture the Flag. The only twist is, if someone catches your flag, they kill you. It starts with two teams, the clans divided onto team one or team two. Then when one team defeats another, the winning team splits the teams into their own clan and fight one another. A game revered by all, a spectacle to be held. Watched by all, and whatโ€™s the point? The last clan standing is the most powerful, and they retain the power to rule over the others for the next one hundred years. Youโ€™ve now been selected to join the games, money and power stand for your victory, death and honor for your defeat. Which side will you end up on, the winning or the losing?

• Yes - Tag
  • Maybe - Tag
  • Maybe - No Tag
  • No
0 voters
1 Like

(repost because I messed up the poll)

The year is 2041, a decade since the virus broke out and turned what was once the united states into a deadly wasteland. Itโ€™s life and death out there with a bloodthirsty zombie always three steps behind. Food is scarce and medicine scarcer. But if a survivor is vigilant, they may find a haven of sorts. Few know of it, but those who do will risk life and limb to get there. Westview Mall, a three-story behemoth with all the resources their hearts could desire. A fully stocked food court, a pharmacy with shelves upon shells of medicine and bandages, and a warehouse with supplies and weapons galore. And on the tippy top of the mall is the Muerte motel where survivors can bunker down for hopefully safe nightโ€™s sleep.

But just because you managed to get into the place doesnโ€™t mean itโ€™s time to put up your boots and retire! The Mall is crawling with zombies at every corner and there are hundreds crowding up the parking lot. And not to mention the other survivors. Dozens have decided to take refuge in the mall and they might not take kindly to newcomers. And while there are plentiful resources, they are not going to last forever. Some will make allies, others bitter enemies Some will even try to take charge. Be wary of those who hide bite marks under their sleeves or those who have lost their minds. But whatever they do, they must stay vigilant. Because no matter where they are, this is the apocalypse. Anyone can go from a survivor to the walking dead.

TLDR: RP in a mall with zombies

Interested?

• Yes (Tag me)
  • Yes (Donโ€™t Tag me)
  • Maybe (Tag me)
  • Maybe (Donโ€™t Tag me)
  • No
0 voters
2 Likes

Alrighty, this is a little different than normal but yeahโ€ฆ

Prompt Eighteen into an SG!

Okay, so this was the last prompt on the prompt thread and I really liked the prompt and was wanting to continue it. So I was thinking of writing it as an SG but leaving it open for anyone to comment and vote on/answer questions. What do you think?

So, would you interested in this as an open SG?

• Yeah, I would
  • Maybe, Iโ€™d give it a read
  • Nah, not for me
0 voters

Those who liked/posted on the prompt:"
@elixr, @Tina.G

Online-ites:
@benitz786, @Caticorn, @Meekepeek, @astxrism, @unsungcheerio, @novella, @Bluecookies, @liyahsdiamond, @Konix, @WolfGamerGirl37, @raviola, @Cadborosa

6 Likes