2 Likes

i agree 100%

3 Likes

body hair is beautiful :eyes:

4 Likes

it IS
i think it’s very nice :3

4 Likes

Tell that to my mom. She made me get swim shorts and a shirt to cover the fact I’m scared to shave down there.

1 Like

oh whew your mum sounds like a piece of work
i’m so sorry about that

3 Likes

For me, I agree and disagree, as it depends where. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE facial hair. However, for me and me only, I like to be hairless 'cause I feel it’s more hygienic. But that’s only for me, and I only do it for myself. As for others, you do you boo.

I hate that. Any person, not even a family member, should criticise a person’s choice on their body image. That’s just a big no-no.

3 Likes

a company asking me to tip/putting on automatic gratuity makes me less likely to want to tip. that just means they’re using it as an excuse to pay their workers less.

3 Likes

funny you say this
to me it’s kinda the other way around? bc facial hair is itchy and i’m v sensitive to it
that said, i don’t mind my QPP’s, for some reason i can’t understand yet

4 Likes

I don’t like facial hair٫ honestly.

She’s actually really awesome, she just apparently doesn’t like body hair.

1 Like

That’s interesting. Yeah, I’m just not a fan for myself, whereas, anyone else, that’s their choice. I mean, my partner is hairy boy (though his hair and skin is whiter than white, so you wouldn’t tell easily) and I don’t mind. So long as he’s comfortable, I don’t mind. And he’s the same for me too.

That’s good. Though I still don’t like how she’s forcing you to hide yourself based on her own opinions.

2 Likes

Ouch, me too tho
I wear my swimsuit proudly even if I don’t shave their :joy::person_shrugging:

2 Likes

She wouldn’t let me.

1 Like

Sending love :heart:
That’s tough

1 Like

Surprisingly, she took me coming out as non binary very well…except that she’s using the wrong pronouns.

1 Like

Facts.

1 Like

i like facial hair, as long is it’s not on me lol. pcos is fun

4 Likes

I’m intrigued. That’s a heart condition right? What does it have to do with hair?

2 Likes

it’s actually an ovarian condition! it affects hormones, which means i have excess testosterone, and excess facial hair :<

5 Likes