RP Character Questions Thread - Candice, Daniel, & Jordan

This week, the question thread will feature Three more characters from the Blue Royalty RP! The characters for this week’s question thread are, Candice Clarke, Daniel Parker, and Jordan Bex Williams!

All of these characters were made by @benitz786, so feel free to tag her with the questions for her characters!

These threads normally have 1-2 characters, but there are 3 characters this week by special request!

If you want a character to be in the running for next week, sign them up here! Then ask at least 3 questions this week.

@RPers (tagging you still this week since people are still joining the group tag) @RPQuestions @BlueRoyalty you may be interested in learning more about these characters

4 Likes

THE LONG WAIT IS OVER

2 Likes

1.) Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

2.) What is something you wish you were better at?

3.) Which fictional world would you want to live in?

(For all of them)

2 Likes

Be prepared, Ive got more coming, but I only have time to ask a couple right now.

Candice:
What’s your relationship like with Maverick’s sisters, aside from that they practically idolize you?

Daniel:
Very first impression of Jezebel?

Do you feel extra pressure to be Blue Royalty because of your parents both being Blue Royalty?

Do you wish you could have grown up knowing you have a sister?

Jordan:
If you could change one decision you regret, what would it be?

All Three:
In a perfect world where you could do and be anything you want without anyone judging you for it, what would be your dream job?

2 Likes

Can I sign up for my character Loraine Wellington from Greenstead rp?

For all of them.

• What are your zodiac signs?
  • Can you really relate with personality traits of your signs?
  • what’s the quality would you look for in your life partners?
  • Favorite pizza topping?
  • Suppose a fire has broken out in your residence, what would be the first object you’d try to save?
1 Like

My fear level is SO high right now :sweat_smile: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Candice Clarke

"Wait… this isn’t being recorded right? No? Well… off the record, If I’m being honest, I’d really love to follow in my father’s footsteps and do photography as a career full time. There’s just such a freedom with being on the other side of the camera that you don’t really get when you’re modeling in front of it.

I’ve always wished I was just better at… just being myself from when I first meet someone. I mean… there are clear levels of genuine personality in the people you meet and I guess I sometimes wish I was just better at showing mine.

You know; I’ve always been a fan of Wonderland from Alice in Wonderland. There’s something exciting about the idea of falling and not knowing where you’re going to end up - not to mention the craziness of the whole world if Wonderland did exist.

I completely adore Macy and Maya. I’ve always wanted siblings and I kind of like to think of them as my little sisters.

2 Likes

Daniel Parker

Where do I see myself in 10 years? You mean besides ruling a small European country? I guess if I had to pick - I see myself selling my third tech company for trillions and chilling on a private island in the Maldives as I begin another startup.

Also - do you even know who I am? I don’t need to be better at anything - I’m already perfect the way I am.

Why would I want to live in a fictional world when I’m already amazing in this world?

Sorry - I don’t know a Jezebel. Jezebel… JeZebel… JezEbel? Nope - doesn’t ring a bell. Did you see what I did there?

No, I don’t feel pressure - If anything, everyone else should be feeling extra pressure that they have to compete against me.

I’m not answering any questions involving her so I suggest you move on before I leave.

2 Likes

Side note: I find it interesting that the color used for Daniel, is really similar to the I use for Jez.

1 Like

Jordan Williams:

In ten years? You know - I really don’t know. I’ve always been more about the journey then the destination so even though I have absolutely no idea where I’m going to be in ten years - I hope that I’m having fun and I’m making people happy. But… I will say Broadway sounds fun.

So much! I’m the furthest thing from perfect and if I listed all the things I wish I was better at - we could take all day. But I guess I’m also a strong believer in the fact that imperfection is what makes you unique. So although there are multiple things I wish I was better at, I wouldn’t change anything about myself for the world.

I’ve been waiting for this one. Please someone in the universe, anyone, - can you drop me into an early 2000’s romcom/ dance movie? PLEASE? Those movies were absolutely the best. I grew up on those movies and being a person of color - you really didn’t get to see much diversity on the screen. Dance movies were a different breed though, you had every type of person you could think of; race, orientation, sexuality. And honestly, I think living in that kind of world would be amazing.

Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and choose to stay at Cerulean High instead of leaving… but as I said before, I don’t ever want to live in the past so I’m never going to spend time regretting things that can’t be changed. They make me who I am today!

2 Likes

Ahahahahahaha I didn’t even notice :joy:

1 Like

It’s a hilarious coincidence

1 Like
  1. Who are your best friends?
  2. How do you feel about Blue Royalty so far?
1 Like

Candice Clarke: Photography really is, and always has been, a dream job of mine. Hopefully one day I’ll even get the chance to fully pursue it.

Daniel Parker: Who’s judging me now? I’m doing what I love at this very moment - so you could say I’m “living the dream.”

Jordan Williams: I think I’m honestly one of the lucky few who can say that I’m doing it. For me, my dancing has always been my passion and so having the opportunity over the last two years to really do it professionally has been amazing.

1 Like

To all three: Do you want to meet Ruby? Do you think you’d like her?

Candice Clarke:
I was born mid-March so I’m a Pisces and I think they’re known for being really artistic - so I guess that part of my personality relates to my zodiac sign.

I think I always look for kindness in the people that I’ve dated in the past. But I’ve been told that I have a type in that I always go for people who play soccer - though I’m not sure how true that is!

I wouldn’t know - I haven’t eaten pizza since I was about 8 because my mother doesn’t let it in the house.

If a fire broke out - I’d probably try to save my camera or my sketchbook. I’d be heartbroken if I lost any of those.

Daniel Parker:
Do people actually care about that zodiac nonsense? Honestly, I don’t pay attention to that stuff so I don’t even know. I’m an August baby so I don’t know if that means anything to you.

Wouldn’t you like to know? :smirk:

Pepperoni - anyone who says differently is absolutely crazy.

The only thing I’d try to save is myself because, If I’m being honest, I’m the most valuable thing in that house. And I also always have my phone on me so really just me and my phone and I’m good to go.

Jordan Williams:

Ohh, good question! I’m a Taurus. I guess I share a few traits with my zodiac like I’m determined, but I also think Zodiac’s are so inclusive that anyone who reads the traits can relate it back to themselves!

I don’t really… look for anything in particular? For me it’s just a vibe you get when you’re with them. So I couldn’t really narrow it down… I feel like all the girls I’ve dated before have been really different from one another.

Okay don’t kill me - I think jalapeno’s on pizza is pretty damn good. It’s fun, unique, and something you’d never expect on a pizza so that’s hands down my favorite topping. Plus that kick of spice - you really can’t beat it!

I have this old photo of my mom that I found when I was a kid that I’ve always kept in my wallet so If my place was burning down, I’d do practically anything to save it since that’s the only thing I have left of her.

2 Likes
  • Do you like to garden?
  • Is the colour green important to you?
  • What’s your favourite flower?
  • Do pigeons have feelings?
  • Why is the sky?
2 Likes

Welp

1 Like

Candice Clarke:
Hands down, my best friend is Valerie Wood. I guess once you’ve known a person for most of their lives, you become like family!

With Blue Royalty, I’ve honestly never been a fan of the competition and I… sees her mom enter the room I am very confident that I can follow in my mother’s footsteps and win the game just like she did!

Daniel Parker:
Best friends? Can’t say I have any. In my line of business - “friendships” only hurt you - trust me I had to learn that the hard way.

I feel great about Blue Royalty. There’s practically no competition so I have no doubts that my name will be on that list at the end.

Jordan Williams:
Oh, that’s a hard question! With me I’ve been through various phases of my life where I’ve met some amazing people and grew close to a lot of them so I can’t really pick one.

Blue Royalty? Wow I haven’t heard that in a long time. I mean - if you’re asking me what I think of the premise of Blue Royalty - I can tell you I’ve never really liked it. Even when I was a freshman, the competition enticed hatred and manipulation in people and that’s something I never really liked.

Candice Clarke: Ruby? I think I heard about a new girl named Ruby joining the school when I had to leave for a bit. Personally I’d love to meet her! I haven’t heard much about her but I always love meeting new people!

Daniel Parker: You mean Ruby Danvers? I’ve already read her file so I’m good on the meeting part - it’s not like she could tell me anything new. On the question of “like” her - I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

Jordan Williams:
Ruby? Are you talking about Ruby Danvers? She’s great! I actually met her on set of a movie where I had to choreograph a dance scene. Laughs I actually may have annoyed her a bit too much so the question really should be if she likes me.

4 Likes