RP/SG Masterlist

Since I already made one on the Episode forums that’s going to get Thanos’ed soon, and with the flood of new RPers, I thought; what better way to introduce myself to the community than make a list of all the active RP’s here?

General things:

• RPs/SGs are removed once they have been inactive for two months (not including bumps or announcement posts).
  • A member of an RP is considered ‘active’ if they post at least once a week.
  • Every member of an SG is considered to be an active one.
  • RPs/SGs are sorted in alphabetical order.

Edit: Hi so this has since been made a wiki, which means that literally anyone can edit in their RPs or SGs, yes yes how wonderful. But anyways, can you guys plsplspls arrange it alphabetical by name of RP/SG, instead of just plopping it at the bottom? Appreciated mwah

RP or SG? Name Owner(s) # of Active Members # of Characters Sign-ups Open? Started?
RP Idiot Teens with a Deathwise @phnx 9 10 :x: :white_check_mark:
  • Please tag me whenever you make a new sign-up or RP thread so I can update the list! I will manually look for new posts/characters every Saturday and update the list, but this makes my life a lot easier. Thank you!

Also, please let me know if I got anything wrong! ^^

62 Likes

Moved to Roleplays and added some tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

And this is an eyemazing idea btw :smile_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::+1:

7 Likes

Pinned since it’s a good overview of all available RPs

@phnx we also have a roleplay calendar, albeit an unactive one. You could stalk that to help keep this updated.

Ducktastic idea btw

3 Likes

Also, who would like to join my rp? I want to revive it since in the other forums will close soon

2 Likes

What is it about?

2 Likes

Since I have to leave for a little soon, here it is if you want to know:

1 Like

I would join this

1 Like

You can

1 Like

@phnx
Could you please add me and @BlondeGlassesGirl RP Stranded? Here’s the link

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me know! I’ll add it right now ^^

2 Likes

Can you add this rp.

3 Likes

I think you should add @Newguy’s Marvel RP

1 Like

Yep, I’ll be adding all the new RPs Saturday.

Cool!

4 Likes

@RP-Mentors @RP-Apprentices @RPers I updated it! Please let me know if I missed anyone or got anything wrong .^.

6 Likes

The sign-ups to Blue Royalty are not open yet, and also the tag of my username didn’t work because there’s an ‘i’ in front of the last ‘s’ (;

2 Likes

Fixed it ^^

1 Like

Thank you!! :))

1 Like

i laughed-

and this is a great idea:)

3 Likes