Secret Santa: Sign Ups!

@Rose and I are making a Secret Santa thread for Christmas! If you would like to join please reply below!

We will need an even number of people to sign up. This thread will be open for about three days for this year’s Secret Santa. Depending on how well this year’s goes will make another for next year as well closer to time. Please reply below if you would like to join up!

The gifts for this year will be items such as:

• New pfp
  • New background for a story
  • Art scenes
  • Short story/Poems
  • Cover art
  • Text overlays

This is just an idea of what could be gifts for Christmas this year depending on who you get. For those who sign up please list what you want for Christmas! Also list what skills you have such as making art scenes, writing stories, and so on.

Secret Santa gift skills

@Chocolate_Mama - writes poetry, short stories and finding a pfp for people
@WritingWithStars - can make art, write a story, give a psychic reading and other gifts skills as well
@liyahsdiamond - Short story/poetry, finding a pfp? A review too and other skills as well
@anon80318563 - Story review, text overlay, short story
@celestialkitten - can draw something for someone
@Mysterious_Tea - Christmas card and acrostic poems
@LHT - Make anything art related, write poetry and-or little short stories
@MeghanWrites - memes; art; edits
@StarMaryGoth - Pfps (episode art); character edits (christmas edits included)
@TessS - drawn splash, art scene, pfp, cover, random art piece
@Aprilt221 - write story, poems, character details card
@Badass_Saasha - write short stories/poems
@Talu - episode style pfp or edit, story review/shout-out
@RainyDay - write a poem for someone
@Dying_Dreams - can make memes :sunglasses:, spam you with memes :sunglasses: , I can make motivational messages, I CAN SPAM YOU WITH MOTIVATIONAL MESSAGES TO BOOST YOUR SELF-CONFIDENCE!
@anon93806337 - a drawing or story
@Kiwi - episode style pfp for people
@Jass - a type of art or review of a story

Just aheads up! When the third day comes the want list will be deleted from this thread. You will get pm’s of your paired Santa’s gift choice. Rose and I will keep the list in our private Secret Santa pm.

Those who voted for this to happen may join as well:
@ShanniiWrites @MeghanWrites @celestialkitten @RainbowCat @veronique-jackson @fcukforcookies @Jass @Badass_Saasha @TessS @LHT @StarMaryGoth @ELx @OreoBiscuit @Mysterious_Tea @Chocolate_Mama @Kiwi @PensiveShadow @liyahsdiamond @Kanubish @Duckling @itsjenn_a @elysium

14 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like

Do you want to join?

1 Like

Yeah!

2 Likes

Alright! Just list what you want for christmas and what skills you can make a gift for others.

1 Like

Heck yeah I’m ready to join!

2 Likes

Cool! Just list what you want for christmas and what skills you can use to make a gift for someone.

1 Like

Wants: A Christmas pfp or a Christmas love short story

What I can do: poetry,short stories, finding a pfp for someone :joy:

2 Likes

Alright cool! I will add you to the list.

1 Like

I would love to sign up!

I’d want a very strange and funny art piece , it doesn’t have to be good lol.

I could do art, a story, a psychic reading… The options are endless!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I would LOVE TO JOIN! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Cool! Just list what you want for christmas and what you can contribute as gifts!

Want: A pfp, short story/poem, new background, an edit, possibly cover art? (I don’t celebrate Christmas ok?!)

What I can do: Short story/poetry, finding a pfp? A review too… There’s so many!

2 Likes

Haha okay, well welcome to our christmas celebration! It’s okay if you don’t celebrate it at home. I have added everything to the thread!

1 Like

I want to sign up!

What I want: An edit, story card for my story, background

What I can do: Story review, text overlay, short story

2 Likes

Okay, I will add you to the list! Thank you!

I don’t celebrate Christmas either

2 Likes

@celestialkitten don’t forget to list what you want as a gift and what you can contribute as gifts!

That is totally okay! Not everyone does celebrate christmas! I know some who don’t celebrate it where I live as well.