Secret Santa Year Four Sign-ups!

I think this is the right category. If not, I’ll change it later. As the tile says; this is the sign-ups thread for the fourth year of Secrets Santa! You will have until *November 7th to sign-ups! The only exception to the deadline is if we have an uneven number. Sorry for the delay in getting this thread made! This thread will be used for any information updates, sign-ups, and questions for this year’s Secret Santa!

Are you joining the event?
  • Yes, I want to join!
  • No, I’m not joining this year.

0 voters

I’m thinking a deadline extension might be best. I’m going to make a poll on the deadline dates for everyone to choose from. I will add a choice if you still want to keep the deadline for the event the same as usual.

Which dates should be the deadline?
  • Original Dates 12/21-12/24
  • 12/21-12/28
  • 12/21-12/31
  • 12/21-1/5

0 voters

Here is the form to fill out for the event! Just follow the questions on the form! If you have any questions just tag me!

@Jass @LunaticLeviTheSecond @CrazyCaliope @liyahsdiamond @Caticorn @Ouijaloveletters @RainyDay @lollipoplady @laurenmusic @Trenchcoat @Aria_Anderson @line123462 @bpalmer @OhSumana @Meekepeek @Megan @JohnnyTuturro @Littlefeets @OreoBiscuit @Kiaaa @Jessica.epi

@Announcements only using this once! In case anyone else wants the chance to join!

5 Likes

what is secret santa here?

5 Likes

It’s a lot of things here on the forums. You can make art commissions that are requested in the form, playlists from YouTube, online Christmas cards, write short stories, poems, and so on! Here are links to the first three events!

2 Likes

Need help, babe? I mean, like last year since I think Rose is busy with life?

3 Likes

It’s EPIC! A help of fun. HEHEHE

2 Likes

Yep, I was about to ask you!

1 Like

Wicked. We can half and half again, if you want. Also, that way both of ours can be kept secret too. (wink)

1 Like

glomps

1 Like

Just signed up, I’m excited! Though, just a heads up, as I’m travelling rn I won’t have access to wifi constantly until end of December, so I might take a while to reply/answer any possible questions in the dm, but I’ll make sure I get my part done for sure!

2 Likes

Yeah, that sounds great to me! We can use our chat or make another chat? I think the other one has Rose still?

1 Like

No worries! I’m glad you signed up! Oh I’m going to respond on discord this week. I got a bit busy which distracted me from answering properly!

2 Likes

Okay, I totally understand that sometimes just things get in the way of replying!

2 Likes

Yep, exactly!

1 Like

I just had a better idea for a present that I want. Could I resubmit?

2 Likes

Yeah, using the old one could work. Maybe we just restart it by removing her. You know, I won’t want her to feel overwhelmed when/if she does eventually return.

What?

2 Likes

You can send in multiple submissions!

1 Like

Yeah, that might be better!

1 Like

Brilliant!

1 Like

3 Likes

Yep!

2 Likes