St. Andrew's Academy Singups & Chat

But @bpalmer, I hope you don’t mind me skipping over it for tonight? I’ll get something out tomorrow probably, but like, as it is quite heavy it just takes a bit more from me to write well…

1 Like

yeah thats ok just might be late before i get to it tomorrow since I do have class tomorrow

1 Like

What, she is! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s absolutely finee! But I think we should maybe wrap up the misc in like 2/3 posts, idk, as they actually start playing, idk, I am not sure how to really write that :thinking:

1 Like

yeah i agree maybe like the next few posts they start to play

1 Like

@ChayChay05, can I have a bit more context of what Lila means with?

Cause to me, it sounds like maybe in a way she feels she deserved what happened to her in a sense based on the further context on the post, just wanted to check if I am reading too much into this and she just means that like she hopes those men get karma for what they did? Or both in a sense? :thinking:

1 Like

Sounds good to me!

1 Like

She is hoping the men get karma

2 Likes

but yeah i would say this specific interaction should be done soon unfortunately but we can have them meet again

1 Like

Picture?

1 Like

Okay, okay. Glad to have that confirmed

1 Like

No problem. Sorry it took me so long to respond

1 Like

Yeah! Same, it’s sort of sad to have it ending, but also nice, as we can build even further based on this first interaction!

1 Like

Headmistress’ daughter played by Kate

3 Likes

She is really pretty

3 Likes

WOOF

2 Likes

that is true

1 Like

Ethan who didn’t do anything

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Most of my men’s karma is having the best lives because they “are more sinned against than sinned”

2 Likes

Also, can I just say I am lowkey pretty proud this far of portraying the different accents of my characters?

4 Likes