The Bachelor(ette) SG - sign-ups & discussion

Ready for the rest of the girls

1 Like

A couple more guys done first, then I’ll post them. I just don’t wanna fall behind after posting them, that’s all.

2 Likes

That’s okay!! I can wait!!

1 Like

Interesting :eyes:

:joy: Poor Dean

Oooooo I am :sparkles: excited :sparkles:

OOOOOOOO can’t wait!!

Nova’s so adorable. I would love to see where her character development goes so here’s hoping she isn’t eliminated anytime soon

2 Likes

No, poor Beckham.

Yay!

Me too. Wish I could say I know who goes, but I don’t know. Dean and Jessica haven’t yet made their decision yet. The way I’m going to do it is by knowing just before you guys. They will create their lists (in character, alone) and I’ll see who they save as I write it. So someone low on Jessica’s list could be higher on Dean’s list. (shrug) I’ll see the order as I write.

2 Likes

Hey guys, both parts of the girls meeting Dean are out! (wink)

@astxrism, @benitz786, @CerealKiller, @Littlefeets, @Madilnel, @Kristi, @Skyler2, @Tellyg47, @Tina.G, and @unsungcheerio

7 Likes

Thank you so much for this tag :pleading_face:

1 Like

No worries.

HEHEHE. Have had a day of motivation today.

1 Like

Why did that make me laugh so much, my god. There’s something particularly funny about her saying that to his face.

Hello Dean, just Dean :stuck_out_tongue:

awww

cuteeeeeee

and her make up transferred to Dean’s jacket

Kiddinggg kiddinggg

damn

Me too :stuck_out_tongue:

AWWW THAT IS ADORABLE

Probably my favorite interaction so far

UMM OKAY DEAN

Wow only glances…
Do I sense :sparkles: issues :sparkles:
Riverly?

1 Like

HAHA. I’m not sure. Did you get what she was alluding to from before?

I so want to use this now. HAHA

HEHEHE. You love the cuteness, you’re so adorable.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sowee about that?

YES! I got you on this one. Am proud now.

Is it bad that my favourite happened on the version of this that I started on EF?

(smirk) Oh but serious, why would this be? HEHEHE. So many possibilities, yet only Dean and know.

Maybe. It’s not quite Tyson and Vanessa, but maybe.

2 Likes

Yes, yes I do. Smh Addie and her statistics. Almost wonder what she thinks about her own name.

:joy:
You should - he deserves it for that comment

I do :pleading_face:
As much of a fan of drama I am, I do love cuteness.

THE TROUBLES OF BEING A GIRL

No it’s fine - it was just so direct :joy:
Can’t blame him though

I do love them now

Nah, just have to start making new memories here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My curiosity is piqued. Someone better get that information out of him.

Oooo can’t wait to see their interactions

I wonder what happens if both the bachelor and bachelorette likes the same person the most. I know it won’t happen (they have different personalities leading to different types of people) but it would be intriguing to see

1 Like

We can only hope she gets to stick around.

2 Likes

Love this

1 Like

HEHEHEHEHE! Yes, that IS going to be a fun conversation. HEHEHE

That he does. HAHAHA.

Oh boy, I can only imagine how you’re going to be as the competition goes on and relationships develop. HEHEHE.

Or boy in that case.

I mean… it’s only first appearances. I mean, in the last one, we only got to about the third round of dates, maybe, but in that short space of time there were different connections blossoming to those I initially thought would be the top ones the characters were attracted to. HA.

Woo!

Yes, true. Though if it helps, my favourite opening was poorly created, Logan (one sentence bio & personality), who came dressed as Paddington Bear with a marmalade sandwich and he was the first eliminated. (pouts) I was writing the first version on EF with Rosie and it was stopped 'cause she suddenly disappeared from RPs & SGs, but when I wrote this intro to Tyson (her bachelor) in our shared doc, she couldn’t stop LOL-ing.

I think that is probably down to Maria, no?

Yeah, well you already saw a bit of that in the intro video for them.

HEHEHE. It could though. Ask @Littlefeets or @Tellyg47, Tyson and Vanessa were both starting to have quite strong connections to Kim.
I would feel sorry for Dean if this does happen.

2 Likes

(fingers crossed) Hope everyone stays?

YAY! Which convo is your fave so far?

2 Likes

I forgot about that one! :joy: that was a fun beginning even if the character didn’t last long

Each of them had ones they appeared to be more interested separately, but yeah I remember there definitely was a bit of crossover too.

2 Likes

Yeah, totally my favourite. I think that one had more different suggestions for intros on the old one. This one is more nicities and compliments, which I guess works for Jessica.

That’s true, there were a few. Was both Jay and Jace were for one at the start too, and then became crossovers if I remember correctly, as was Lara too. But I like to think that Maxon won Vanessa’s heart.

2 Likes

OOOH IS? Wow . Interesting. Another conversation I’m looking forward to (if she doesn’t get eliminated)

OH TERRIBLE I can tell you that right now. I’m going to be like “I love ALLLL of them oh my gooodd”

It’s fine, he has a team of stylists to fix it.

That’s true - and initial attraction is really important. But it’s always interesting to see someone’s type just simply by that initial interaction.

Okay but that sounds amazing in general

Here’s hoping she asks :crossed_fingers:

Hmm true

Ohhhh

@Littlefeets How was that like?

2 Likes

At this point, its been long enough since I read the previous sg to really remember. I can vaguely recall it, but its fuzzy.

It was still early on, so hard to tell where things were still developing, but there was definitely some crossover with them both having names they seemed drawn to and were building connections with. Certain characters to more of an extent than others. Had it gone further, it would’ve been really interesting to see how it actually played out as connections got stronger.

2 Likes

Tough choice damn

2 Likes