The LGBTQ thread

Does that sound like it? There’s Demi boy too

2 Likes

I have a friend who’s a demiboy

1 Like

That’s cool

1 Like

That kinda explains it better. Like I’m not trans or non-binary, but in the middle.

2 Likes

I’m glad I can help

2 Likes

Ouija’s ghostly Gay advice There’s this too :slight_smile:

1 Like

ANOTHER DEMI GIRL

1 Like

I suppose I’m a Demi… girl? I guess. This feels so weird…

1 Like

hug

1 Like

I’m not feeling too feminine today, haha. hugs

1 Like

If it feels weird, then you might want to look around a bit more until you find something you feel suits you.

2 Likes

Like pronouns? I just don’t know what to call myself. I feel like I’m just in between… something.

1 Like

Gender is on a spectrum, which is kind of how you get non-binary people. Non-binary is sort of an umbrella term for people who identify outside the typical binary of male and female.

2 Likes

They?

I identify as a they personally.

1 Like

Oh. And there’s different kinds of non-binary people?

I’m definitely a female and I probably won’t change my pronouns (nor do I want to), so I will identify as she/her. Since it’s my sex anyway. I just don’t feel like a female, though… so maybe demi-girl is fine??
Oh no I’m rambling again… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey, as long as you’re happy, that’s what matters.

2 Likes

Watch this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNr3x1kVVEc

2 Likes

Yeah. I identify as non-binary, but I’m also trans-masculine which means that even though I’m nb, I’m an afab person who prefers a masculine appearance. Some nb people are more feminine and some are more masculine, others choose to present in between. It’s all up to you how you identify and present yourself.

2 Likes

I just got my very first “but wait, aren’t bisexual and Pansexual the same thing?” question. Yay…slams head on desk

2 Likes

It’s a good song! Kinda reminds me of Melanie Martinez.

I’ve seen this term around, what does it mean?

2 Likes