The LGBTQ thread

I might have accidentally come out

1 Like

How did it go? :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

I don’t know. They didn’t say anything

1 Like

Can someone explain to me why, everytime I ask about a term used in the LGBT community that I do not know, like asking what it means, that someone will say to me, “you poor confused hetero.”

IM ANYTHING BUT HETERO!

1 Like

If it’s not super obvious that you’re LGBTQ+, they’ve probably just assumed you’re a cishet who knows nothing about the community. I wouldn’t take offence to it. Personally, I think it’s great that you’re asking questions about stuff you don’t understand! There’s no harm in gaining knowledge!

1 Like

Ik it just kinda upsets me that people just assume my sexuality or my gender.

3 Likes

Ugh…

1 Like

Pansexual here

I’m feeling kinda iffy about my gender. Like I know I’m a female, but I don’t feel… fully female. Kinda like in-between? Is this normal?

1 Like

Demi girl.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s totally normal!

2 Likes

Really? Sometimes I feel more “masculine” than feminine… I know I’m a girl, and I’m fine with that too, but my gender identity is… weird. Kinda like yin and yang? Umm, can’t describe it too well, sorry.

What is that?

1 Like

It really is. My friend is a librasexual, meaning they mostly feel agender, but can feel male or female.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Does that sound like it? There’s Demi boy too

2 Likes

I have a friend who’s a demiboy

1 Like

That’s cool

1 Like

That kinda explains it better. Like I’m not trans or non-binary, but in the middle.

2 Likes

I’m glad I can help

2 Likes

Ouija’s ghostly Gay advice There’s this too :slight_smile:

1 Like