The LGBTQ thread

Same.

2 Likes

I’ll just see a girl and go “she’s cute/hot. Got a nice face and (insert any other compliment)”

and they’ll look at me like :eyes:

Once I got high, and started rambling about this Asian girl I had a slight crush on. The person asked me if I liked her and I was like “no”

Unsuspecting straight people are the best. :joy:

3 Likes

Questioning… :eyes:

2 Likes

I forgot about this place ahhh.

How is everyone

2 Likes

So…

Is there anyone here I can talk to about Demi genders?

1 Like

You can talk to me, it seems really interesting.

1 Like

Same! Your experiences I mean

2 Likes

I kinda need someone who I can talk to because I think I might be a demigirl but like I’m kinda confused

1 Like

Oh, okay, that will also do

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

Uh, maybe since operation pride fall, we should do something about this thread. Maybe unlist it?

3 Likes

Idk

We ain’t gonna let some rats stop us from posting LGBT+ things.

2 Likes

Hell no.

1 Like

Ha if anything we should make it a banner

I understand your concerns but we are prepared to take this on and all we can do is be vigilant. Tbh we’d expect homophobia/transphobia and any kind of hate speech to be flagged anyway.

9 Likes

I’m gay af
(Jk I’m Bi)

5 Likes

I remember being sat at a table this one time and it was a year after the bad bit of the bullying, most people had forgotten but there was still a little bit here and there. I was told to work with this girl on a project and she made me sit with her friends, this is how that went:

One of her friends: imagine if a lesbian was sat here right now
Her: oh they’d probably try flirting with us
all of them look at me expecting me to say something

I didn’t say anything, what I did do was refuse to do any work on the project since I didn’t care about the subject :joy: that was a bad idea on my part since it damaged my reputation, the teacher just saw me as lazy but he was nice enough to give me a second chance and prove I wasn’t

I just don’t like wood working and I hate entitled bratty girls even more.

8 Likes

tbh I can just second this

5 Likes

This is what they want. If we were to do this, they’d win. They want to silence us, to make us feel unsafe even in our safe spaces.

6 Likes

Mood

3 Likes