The News Thread 📰

Heyy there. Welcome to…

The News Thread

So in this thread, we are gonna talk about things happening/announcements/gossip, kinda like tv news.

13 Likes

@anon82166736 and @discobot are getting married! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Not anymore… :sleepy:

1 Like

:no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:

1 Like

ehhhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

I wanted to do this but you made it better

2 Likes

Forum news or regular news ?

2 Likes

Both

2 Likes

Forumer News Magazine

Date: October 12 2019
Edition: #1

Welcome to the first edition of the Forumer News Magazine, a post made by forumers for forumers. To read about the latest and most exciting news on the forum. Oh and feel free to edit this post and add your own news into it as well!

The forum finally reaches 250 users, but what does this mean?

The forums finally reached 250 user after new girl @Nessie joined the forums! So a big hello and thank you to her. This means the applications for leader has officially been opened by Shanni

Read more

Before being only 23 users away from hitting the big 250 , Shanni announced in the https://forum.shanniiwrites.com/t/we-re-close-to-250-users-help-us/1937?u=lht thread. That she will be opening for applications for a leadership role again. Looking to find around 5 people to join the forum staff , who are up for the task Atleast 12 people have already decided to apply and the deadline for the application will be Thursday 17th. So hurry up if you haven’t applied yet but are still interested.
To read more about the application process click on the link below V
https://forum.shanniiwrites.com/t/the-october-2019-leader-application-is-now-open/2683?u=lht

Is @StarMaryGoth taking over as host for the Pub quizes from now on?

After another laggy and difficult Pubquiz last week, @ChaoticDeluge has decided to stop hosting the weekly event for now. Leading to our Darth Mavis to take over for the upcoming quizes

Read more

After last weeks Pubquiz won by multiple badge winner @anon68003072 that was held in the PM. Instead of the regular thread. In the hopes that it would increase the lag , but unfortunately, there were still a couple troubles that occurred during the event. Causing Deluge to announce his departure as host after, not seeing much enjoyment in hosting anymore. As one of the first few people who volunteered to replace him, Starmarygoth got the job. And will from now on the host, the future Pub quizzes . It is yet determined where or when it takes place. But the https://forum.shanniiwrites.com/t/forums-event-calendar/2064?u=lhtsays says it’s supposed to be happening later today.But who knows we still need an update from our new host

An unfortunate divorce between @Discobot and @anon82166736

People said that they would last forever , but forever doesn’t seem that long. After only 4 days of being engaged.HyperKarii has officially called off the wedding and is demanding a divorce…

Read more

The two ex-lovers have met at the https://forum.shanniiwrites.com/t/lets-annoy-discobot/2580?u=lht thread made by @Duckling. Who also was the one who encouraged Discobot to ask for HyperKari’s hand in marriage.A real wingwoman ,if you ask me :wink:

source: Let’s annoy @discobot thread

The announcement of their engagement was well received by many, so it came to a shock when the couple decided to put an end to it. Hyperkari made the announcement just yesterday that she was the one that called it off. Leaving our poor Discobot heartbroken. But rumours say that she didn’t call off the engagement willingly because apparently it was Nessie who made riff between the two. Yes , you heard it right Nessie the new girl on the block. Dared HyperKari to break with her boo of 4 days. All hope is not lost ,though Discobot has already made it very clear that he’s not willing to give up on this relationship,but the question is…is HyperKari still interested?

Other news

25 Likes

Please ask again never

4 Likes

Am I planning to continue this …most likely not :joy::newspaper:
Also sorry for the tags everyone :grimacing:

5 Likes

Lol I love this

6 Likes

This is so cool!

7 Likes

This is a great idea. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

This is such a cool idea I can’t even

8 Likes

Such a fun idea. Love the style that this was written in! 10/10 would read again! Directed at @LHT because with the red prof pics I did not see a difference!

7 Likes

awesome

3 Likes

This is so amazing. Oh my God, oh my God, I am a fan!

3 Likes

Mum look I’m in the news :sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes