We Need Your Help!

Thank you, my reminder day :smile:

I’ll give this one another read, why not :eyes:

3 Likes

HEHEHE! I did wonder why you were asking for a reminder, silly. Such a silly boy.

3 Likes

I may have read them all (multiple times), but it can never hurt to read them again, hehe

2 Likes

HEHEHE! I may also be reading blogs again and again. Just to remind myself of the old stuff that I read a while ago…

2 Likes

Sunday’s Reminder:

Looking for how you can plan out your story thoroughly, here is the ultimate blog to learn how to do this and make your story the best it can be.

@BrookieK, @Littlefeets, @Nil, @fraud, @Badass_Saasha, @Nessie, @angelic, @Singymcthingy

Once you read it, head to this thread and let’s have a discussion about what you thought!

THOUGH, if you do read it then PLEASE post here ^^^ to tell us if you can see the images or not. We want to know if it is just one person or everyone! (wink)

5 Likes

Monday’s Reminder:

After yesterday’s reminder on how to plan out a story, I thought it’d be good to look into how to plot one out next!

@Skyler2, @WolfGamerGirl37, @Etherwalker,@Nil, @laurenmusic, @Secreterz, @OhSumana, @fraud, @Rainbow, @Nessie, @Caticorn, @jaytastic

Once you read it, head to this thread and let’s have a discussion about what you thought!

8 Likes

This was really helpful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Tuesday’s Reminder:

Again, continuing on from the previous two posts, this blog can also help you with your various writings in whichever form they take.

@Mouschi, @WolfGamerGirl37, @Nil, @fraud, @Nessie

5 Likes

Wednesday’s Reminder:

With all the talk of planning and plotting the past few days, I thought that it might be good to read a blog on how to find and use different resources for your writing.

@Skyler2, @Littlefeets, @WolfGamerGirl37, @Nil, @laurenmusic, @fraud, @Nessie, @angelic

6 Likes

Very nice.

2 Likes

Thursday’s Reminder:

Everyone gets writer’s block but how do we overcome it?!

@Mouschi, @WolfGamerGirl37, @Nil, @fraud, @Nessie, @hollands_bell

5 Likes

Friday’s Reminder:

We all have those ideas we start and then throw away 'cause we believe they’re not good enough. Here’s why you should throw these ideas away!

@Skyler2, @Littlefeets, @WolfGamerGirl37, @fal.renet1398, @BlondeGlassesGirl, @Nil, @laurenmusic, @Secreterz, @Secretz, @fraud, @glxwingAngel, @ChaoticDeluge, @Nessie, @Kimballet, and @Wingsoffire.

7 Likes

Saturday’s Reminder:

This one was deal to me when I first read it and still is today. Yes, it is always good to expand your vocabulary but also try not to use big words for the sake of using them. (wink)

@benitz786, @Mouschi, @Nil, @OreoBiscuit, @Secretz, @fraud, @glxwingAngel, @fcukforcookies, @ChaoticDeluge, @novella, @Nessie, @unsungcheerio, @Wingsoffire

10 Likes

Awwwh, it’s the first drawing I ever did of the Author :sob:

5 Likes

Pssst. Say that on the thread :eyes::eyes::eyes:

5 Likes

Sunday’s Reminder:

Tips on creating awesome female characters. The best part of this blog, was the real-life story example at the beginning. I really enjoyed that part when I read it. (wink)

@BrookieK, @Littlefeets, @Nil, @fraud, @Badass_Saasha, @Nessie, @angelic, @Singymcthingy

5 Likes

Monday’s Reminder:

HEHEHE! So I’m posting this since we’ve recently started a thread to talk about the negativity towards Episode. You know, just for a bit of fun and complaining!

@Skyler2, @WolfGamerGirl37, @Etherwalker,@Nil, @laurenmusic, @Secreterz, @OhSumana, @fraud, @Rainbow, @Nessie, @Caticorn, @jaytastic

9 Likes

Tuesday’s Reminder:

Does having a narrator really work for your story? Do you really need it? If so, then maybe this blog can help you improve with your narrator writing skills.

@Mouschi, @WolfGamerGirl37, @Nil, @fraud, @Nessie

4 Likes

Wednesday’s Reminder:

A topic that can never be talked about too much when it comes to writing. As well as only adding things to the story that have a reason. Try to remember not to add things just for the sake of adding them and make sure there is a reason for having it there.

@Skyler2, @Littlefeets, @WolfGamerGirl37, @Nil, @laurenmusic, @fraud, @Nessie, @angelic

2 Likes

Thursday’s Reminder:

How to be an Episode director. This is a fantastic guide to making quality-directed stories!

@Mouschi, @WolfGamerGirl37, @Nil, @fraud, @Nessie, @hollands_bell

4 Likes