Weekly Writing Goals 🗒️✍️

I got 308 words down lol! It’s a good way to just write for a little bit if you’re really uninspired to write.

1 Like

Same! I guess because it was set, it made things easier for me? When I have a bunch of time to do whatever, I feel like I’m doing whatever and I’m all over the place :confused:

I got about two pages worth of stuff. May have to do this every now and then :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I felt good about writing it and I could’ve gotten a little more down but my computer was lagging so bad lol.

2 Likes

Before that, I didn’t even know how I was going to set the scene, but since I had to think quickly and have it make sense, I solved it in less than 3 minutes.

2 Likes

Hey, we did great imo! Thank you so much for suggesting this!

Nice! I was able to piece one scene into the next. I was struggling a bit before.

2 Likes

ME: Writing feels more natural, personal, and detailed.
However, I’m really trying to learn how to type properly so I can be more of an efficient writer. :relieved:

6 Likes

Type type type. I hate handwriting stuff! I just like to do it and get my thoughts out fast before I get bored of the idea lol. I can type as fast as I think because my old school made us do a typing course so I can type super fast so writing comes easily like that.

2 Likes

I’m so jealous! I’m the worst typer aka a hunt and peck pro :grimacing: I’m about to do some typing lessons :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use to like writing on paper but when I had to get use to typing I switched to that method instead. I’m kind of doing both in sense right now since I have to write out orders which helps get that practice back. My handwriting got rough since I hadn’t written on paper in years properly. I’m getting better with my writing skills again.

2 Likes

I mostly write on paper, since most of my writing is for school.

2 Likes

here’s the one I used! It was annoying but it works!

1 Like

I type my stories; I write my diary.

2 Likes

I think I prefer handwriting. For some reason, my eyes feel bad when I stare at the computer for long. I can’t even write in episode portal properly. I still type, though, but minimal because… eyes.

1 Like

Oh yeah I write in a diary too lol, but that’s more so because I don’t wanna be online and stuff when I’m writing I want to be more present in the world and also have all my thoughts and stuff about myself in one place.

2 Likes

Interesting! I’ve heard that rough or sloppy handwriting is also associated with creativity!
Maybe it’s pent up stories trying to release themselves :wink:

My best friend kinda has that problem :confused: She ends up getting migraines if she stares at a screen too long.

2 Likes

Possibly! I have been meaning to write more on my stories.

1 Like

Same here! I want to read, write, and practice type within an hour :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yep! I’m going to set a certain time to work on my stories each night. Hopefully I can some progress done soon!

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you! I hope you get the chance too!

1 Like