The Username Scenario Fan-Fiction

So here’s a thread based on a a forum game, The Username Scenario Game.

I’m planning to take each of the scenarios that have been posted on this thread and write mini fan-fics based on users posts and mentions. So if you’ve posted at least one scenario on that thread then you’ll be receiving a tag when I have got around to creating/writing up yours. I will be trying to do all of them, so if you want to have a go then head to the thread and make sure you follow along with how it’s played. (wink)

If you wanna read and talk about it then that’s up to you. You’re more than welcome to have a chat about any of the little fan-fics I post. Totally don’t mind. (wink) Just please don’t rush me with writing or posting more?!

So here’s a list of the scenarios & therrso far…

Week one: The Seven Dwarfs Game & Fan-fic
Week two: Harry Potter Team Game & Fan-fic
Week three: Road Trip Game & Fan-fic
Week four: Zombie Apocalypse Team Game & Fan-fic
Week five: On a Rollercoaster Game & Fan-fic
Week six: The Yellow-Brick Road Game & Fan-fic
Week seven: Zoo Trip Game & Fan-fic
Week eight: Deserted Island Game & Fan-fic
Week nine: Nursing Home Friends Game & Fan-fic
Week ten: Disney Princess Film Game & Fan-fic
Week eleven: Horror Film Game & Fan-fic
Week twelve: The Rocky Horror Picture Show! Game & Fan-fic
Week thirteen: Halloween Costume Party Game & Fan-fic
Week fourteen: Mall Time Game & Fan-fic
Week fifteen: Thanking ‘best’ friends Game & Fan-fic
Week sixteen: Camping Trip Game & Fan-fic
Week seventeen: Horror Movie Night Game & Fan-fic
Week eighteen: Beach Day Game & Fan-fic
Week nineteen: The Mystery Gang Game & Fan-fic
Week twenty: Valentine’s Game & Fan-fic

@Gaming

4 Likes

Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs

So the first scenario was for the seven dwarfs. Found here if you’d like to see who yours are (please do look at how to play first). I’m writing these fan-fics using the names in the posts, which the users made using their own mentions (who had tagged them the most recently.

1. Skyler White & the Seven Dwarfs
  2. Vanessa Mirror & the Seven Dwarfs
  3. Cali-Bird watching the Seven Dwarfs
  4. Wolfie shadowing the Seven Dwarfs
  5. Elixr dreaming of the Seven Dwarfs
  6. Mother of the Seven Dwarfs
  7. TBA
  8. TBA

3 Likes

Skyler White & the Seven Dwarfs

Wolfie did another unholy sneeze that nearly blew the thin blanket off the beds. Her bed had been pushed next to the sleepiest one’s and they share the thin blanket. However, Cali had noticed. She was deep in sleep and only rolled to face the other way.
El had stepped back when she saw it coming before giving her a mixed look of sympathy and disgust. “T-t-totally unrad,” El stammered. “I’m not sure why you keep asking me to check on you. F-f-fortunately, I have studied up on this since the last time.”
Wolfie sneezed again. “Seriously, you’re Doc. Just tell me what I’m allergic to this time.”
“I’d s-s-super tell you,” El replied, tilting Wolfie’s head back to examine her. “I do need to look first.”
As Doc was looking at Sneezy, Skyler rushed up the stairs. She stood taller than any of the dwarves, and had to go to her knees to fit in beside El next to Sneezy’s bed. “Is she okay?”
“I- I don’t know yet, Snow. Just le- l- let me look.”
Skyler’s voice softened, “I’m having the same problem.” She sneezed, which set Wolfie off again.

Downstairs, settling in with a cup of tea on one of the small dwarven couches was Tea. Blissfully watching the scene that unfolded in front of them. Buttercup pouts with a grumpy expression. “Are you causing trouble? Who did it?”
Tina tilted her head and had a look of confusion, not understanding the question. Kristi, too, didn’t understand either and uttered quietly, “Nooo, I don’t think I would do what you asked.”
“Sneezy and Snow are sneezy and I think it is something one of you have done. Was it you, Dopey? Or did Bashful do it?”
Kristi looked down, a redness showing in her cheeks. She muttered, “Snow is sick. No.”
Tina started giggling and pointed her thumb toward her chest. With her other hand, she went into her pocket and pulled out a pepper shaker.
“That’s not nice.” Buttercup exerted a grumpy sigh and turned to Tea on the couch. “Happy, watch over Dopey. I’m going to tell Doc that I know the answer.” Then she trudged upstairs.

The scenario this is based on is found here.

Snow and the Dwarves

@Skyler2, @WolfGamerGirl37, @CrazyCaliope, @Tina.G, @anon68003072, @LTea, @Kristi, @ethereal

5 Likes

This had me laughing! I could see this happening too…

1 Like

Hehehe. Yay!

1 Like

Lol yep!

1 Like

Vanessa Mirror & the Seven Dwarfs

Vanessa hung on the wall in the Evil Queen’s castle. She was bored of her day-to-day life and found comfort in only one thing. Looking into herself and watching the goings-on within the kingdom, and today was no different. Being careful not to have her mistress hear, Vanessa chanted quietly,
"Mirror Mirror, I am she,
Who in the world can I see?
I am bored, who can I spy?
Take me there, through my glass eye."

“Ah… Ah… Ah…”, she stopped suddenly with no sneeze seeming to follow. Until ten seconds later, a tiny and rather dainty ‘sneeze’ came.
“Bless you,” Wolfie addressed the noise Sneezy had just made. She climbed the ladder to the row of seven beds on the mezzanine floor.
“It was a cough,” Cali sighed defeatedly.
“It was cute,” she yawned and stretched her arms out, then fell backwards onto the closest bed. Seconds later, a gentle wolf purr was heard.
“Heyy!”, Buttercup exclaimed, bounding over to the ladder. “That’s my bed.”
El rested her open book on her bare chest. “Okay, I’m warning you, Grumpy, I’m literally on my bed naked.”
Frozen mid-step on the ladder, Buttercup grumbled and climbed back down. “Whyyyy? Would you at least tell Sleepy to get off my bed!”
“Sure. When she wakes up I will.” El shrugged, despite no one awake seeing it, and went back to reading.

Buttercup stomped past Cali who was coughing in the kitchen and grumbled past three other dwarves in the lounge. One of them, Kristi, yelled out as she past, “Oh, My God! Me so happy today. Why can’t you ever be happy, Grumpy?”
Buttercup stopped stomping suddenly and looked Kristi straight in the eye. “WAIT, ARE YOU OKAY?”
“Sí mi querido amiga,” she replied gleefully.
Next to Kristi came a whisper, “A better question is if you are okay?” It was from Brooke.
“NO.” Buttercup let out a loud but defeated sigh. “Why does everyone always sleep on my bed?” And she slumped toward the front door.
On Kristi’s other side was the Cute Swede. That girl’s bright and innocent eyes widen as she watched her open the door before calling out, “I do it because your mattress is far more comfy to mine.”

The front door slammed shut and Wolfie woke up with a start. “Who’s there?”
“Not Grumpy,” the Cute Swede replied, tilting her head 90 degrees for no reason and looked up at Wolfie.

The Magic Mirror and the Dwarves

@Yomama, @CrazyCaliope, @WolfGamerGirl37, @cuteswede, @anon68003072, @Kristi, @Littlefeets, @ethereal

2 Likes

Cali-Bird watching the Seven Dwarfs

Cali was in the middle of her un-bird-like morning song as she perched on a low branch. Other birds had fluttered off to the next tree, attempting to get out of earshot of the horrific noise. Although it wasn’t long before her noisy singing was drowned out by Chid’s loud chanting, “Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho. It’s home from work we go…”
Cali was mid-tune when she heard it and stopped, listening in. Even wanting a closer look, she fluttered down to the lowest branch of her tree to see the group appear. They were walking along, through the trees, one after the other, in a long seven-person line.

Vanessa was also trying to join in with the Happy chorus, however, their sinuses had other thoughts. Making their version sound like, “Ha-choo, Ha-choo. It’s home from work- ACHOO…”
As well as Vanessa, Wolfie and Zoey were also joining a Happy Chid in with the chant. Except for Wolfie, who kept getting befuddled by the words and over-emphasising the word “HO”, which left Phleg rather red in the face.

Hopping along the branch at the line of dwarfs walked, Cali watched as the one wearing strange reflectors over their eyes stopped the procession. The other six forcibly halted, one after the other crashing into Dr Kristi, who held a strong stance with one finger pointed up into the air.
“What are doing?”, Tina yelled at Doc from the back of the line. She had fallen backwards onto her bottom and was struggling to get back up since Skyler had fallen on her and instantly nodded off. “I could give you a million reasons why I’m annoyed at you, but mainly I’m just so freaking angry that you’re making us late for work.”
“And you could give a million more to make me see it, but I won’t,” Dr Kristi retorted logically, quoting something she’d heard before. “I would just like to all sing in unison.”
“We were,” Chid chirped up optimistically.
“Me too,” Tina said grumpily as she shook Skyler awake and helped them both back to their feet.
“Agreed. Well then.” Doc lifted her arms as if about to conduct a choir. “And a 1, 2, 3-” She started walking again, as did the others following, and the song started once more, to much the same tune as it had previously.

The Dwarves

@Yomama, @Skyler2, @WolfGamerGirl37, @Kristi, @unsungcheerio, @phlegmatic, @Tina.G

3 Likes

Wolfie shadowing the Seven Dwarfs

A salivating mouth, a growling belly, a thirst for the blood of her next meal, and both a bruised ego and body after the stitches in her belly. Wolfie had distaste in her mouth after that hunter slit her open to release her food. That grandmother and the hooded girl had been so tasty she’d swallowed them whole. If only she hadn’t ticked off that hunter early in the day.
Fortunately for Wolfie, she was able to drag herself with her front paws to H A & E (Hunting Accidents and Emergencies) where a medical profess-animal fixed her, stitching up her belly. It had left her hungry, hungry for a meal that stayed in her belly this time.

Perched at the edge of a small stream, hidden behind some foliage, she stalked the next meal she’d found herself. Seven meals to be exact, one for each day of the week. Although the thought struck Wolfie that she could follow them back to their home and eat them comfortably there this week, however, what if they lived in a large village? She would surely not be able to take on all its villagers. No, she would have to do it here.

Across the stream, the seven dwarfs were spending this warm day washing their clothes. Not all seven were being particularly helpful; the main one was Lixie who was snoozing instead. Her back was against a tree and her medium-length brown hair pressed in between. Only briefly did she wake by Alex’s clumsy scream.
“Arrgg!” Alex voiced as she went from standing in the stream to plummeting face-first into the water.
Rose burst out laughing at the scene, having to prop herself on a bashful cat, who was in disbelief, to avoid falling in herself. “Ow! Yeah, it’s funny but not that funny,” Alex was trying to laugh too, holding back the pain from her face.

Izzy, who had been standing next to Alex, offered her a hand up. “You look like you could use a steady hand.”
“Thanks,” Alex replied. But just as she reached up to take the hand offered to her, Izzy sneezed, causing Alex to fall back in the water to avoid getting sprayed with gunk from her nasal passage. With this, Rose laughed even harder and lost her own balance in the process, landing butt-first in the water.

Phleg was silent stewing over what their friends were doing. Shaking their head, they had started washing their clothes more vigorously, frustrated that only one other dwarf was doing anything. That other dwarf was Dr El, who had noticed Phleg’s mood change. Speaking to Phleg in a more calming voice, she told them, “Okay Grumpy, I see you’re annoyed, I’m literally telling you that they will regret messing around now when they haven’t any clothes tomorrow.”
This seemed to please Phleg, whose fists loosened just a little from around the shirt collar they were currently washing.

And it was now, when none of the seven was on watch, that Wolfie decide to strike!

The Dwarves

@WolfGamerGirl37, @WritingWithStars, @elixr, @Ouijaloveletters, @anon68003072, @Rose, @RainbowCat, @phlegmatic

3 Likes

Pfft-that’s definitely me.

2 Likes

HAHAHA. I thought so too. When I saw you were dopey, I instantly had the perfect situation for you.

2 Likes

@CrazyCaliope Are you going to make the next scenario soon?

2 Likes

Yeah, I do need to finish writing them.
What did you think of the last one, the one about you?

1 Like

Elixr dreaming of the Seven Dwarfs

Over in another kingdom, far far away, the “Elixr” princess slept. Only some knew her as Ira and many as Peppermints, but most knew her as Elixr; the princess who drank a youthful potion and never woke up from her dreams. Dreams of such vivid imagery that they were actually real life; created
from her mind into another kingdom. Her latest series of dreams, which have been running through her mind, was of a group of dwarves who lived and worked together.

On this current, very wet and miserable winter’s day, it was their monthly medical check. Run by a rather medically incompetent, who was spending the usual lengthy amount of time with Wolfie. Wolfie was always first in to see Doc and generally spent four times as long with her as the other six combined. This was partly because after every third word they sneezed and partly because they were a hypochondriac.

Like most months, Tina had a short fuse and was losing patience fast. “I’m just so freaking angry,” she screamed at Wolfie and Cali, who were concentrating on their own thing. “I used to be super easy with this taking so long, but I’m really sick of people just doing whatever they please and not caring about how I feel.”
“Wait, really?”, asked Alex, a lot happier than one would normally sound. “When was that?”
Tina stayed silent but still fuming. It was Kristi to answer, with a dazed giggle, and answered, “I remember writing the cringiest line, I can show you if you want.”
“Wait, did Dopey say do again?”, EI asked as everyone looked in her direction, seeing she seemed to be having an off day and hibernating in the corner next to Phleg, who still hadn’t awoken.
Kristi looked confused. “What did I do?”
“Nothing,” Cali finally answered. "Hopefully I can get to the rest of you soon.
“But what about me?”, Wolfie whined and Cali Sighed.

The Princess & Dwarves

@elixr, @WolfGamerGirl37, @phlegmatic, @Kristi, @CrazyCaliope, @Ouijaloveletters, @anon68003072, @Tina.G

2 Likes

Love these posts :sob::heart:

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks. … I keep seeing the thread and want to return to writing them, but then I get busy and forget for a long time. HA

1 Like

Felt that :raised_hand::joy:

1 Like

It was good! I liked it a lot!

2 Likes

Mother of the Seven Dwarfs

Once upon a time, there was a loving and devoted mother who had seven children. She was a strong woman whose name was Izzy. Her children were all very different and had their own unique personalities. There was the brave and immune-compromised Wolfie, the lethargic Cali, the clever Jane, the clumsy Elixr, the cheerful Shani, the determined but ill-tempered Fryer, and the shy Nil. Though they were all very different, Izzy loved them all equally and unconditionally. She was proud of each of her seven children, no matter what they did or what their individual strengths and weaknesses were.

One day, her children decided to go on a quest in the kingdom of the queen. They had heard that the queen was looking for people to help her with her kingdom and to make it a better place for all. So, they set off on their journey, and Izzy was sad to see them go but just as equally proud. She knew that this was something they needed to do and that it was for the good of the kingdom.

She cheered them on and gave them her blessing and her love. She knew that they would have a difficult journey ahead of them but was confident that they would succeed in their quest. Although she didn’t know when or if they would return. What was she to do? The only thing she could; to keep the little cottage and farm running alone.
And in the evenings, she collected the stories and rumours from the local tavern. Collecting them together to piece together which were true and which were fiction, in order to follow her children’s accomplishments. So in a diary, she kept their story, and the very story was the reference the Grimm Brothers used to write the story of Skyler White.

Mother & Dwarves

@CrazyCaliope, @elixr, @Nil, @ShanniiWrites, @Some_Kid, @TheDancingFryer, @WolfGamerGirl37, @WritingWithStars

4 Likes