Afternoon class tomorrow tho so it’s fine

1 Like

MARGO

i will read this when i’m done witht his set

3 Likes

all the flashcards I’d like to finish today

because it’s time for another RP rundown hosted by yours truly

a little recap…

Auggie and Lydia were discussing the weather…hopefully that’s gotten more interesting by now
(spoiler : probably not)

and Belle Rose and Atlas had started their first dances

Bainbridge was flirting with random ladies

AND ALL of the girls of the ton were still swarming after intros and the Queen crowning Adeline Delaney as her diamond

NOW! to the good stuff

Orpheus and Azucena were exposed (not publicly) for getting frisky in the sheets!!! SCANDALOUS!! even more fun for the fans, neither knows the true identity of the other! wilddd

SCANDALLLL ALERTTTT🚨

Aurelia got snatched up by Harrison Davis for her first dance. a VERY scandalous public display given their family feud.
it seems Harrison does not listen well to his mama…but I am sure Lady Whistledown is most grateful for the early season gossip!!

Bridget and Abigail are chatting
fun fact: apparently Abi smells like lavender soap…?

Louisa Brantley is still munchin…iconic.

butttt she’s also talking to her cousin, Abigail, and Bridget who seemed to have made their way over

three ladies on the sidelines. the Queen is QUAKING.

Joane and Bainbridge are still chatting it up

apparently Baylor is ITCHING to talk to Dorothea! I wonder if she likes horses

little Emma made a not so little social blunder by mowing down the Prince of England. fat yikes. that’s not going to go over well in Whistledown

oh no way I would’ve never guessed…pray dear Harrison, enlighten us on what’s new with you

talking to Lia still it seems but WHO IS THEY ??? WHOMST is THEY ??? secrets secrets are no fun unless you share with everyone mr davis

buttt Lia can’t seem to escape him so they are dancing now

Dorothea is quick with the important questions. I like her.

Atlas’ dad is really trying to set him up. go matchmaker Delaney goooo

but I think the siblings might need to work on their own relationship before pursuing romantic ones ???
someone call family counseling

Albina is dropping MAD secrets in the public ballroom. SCANDALLLL ALERTTTT :rotating_light::rotating_light:

as quickly as she kicked his little ego into the corner, Albina waltzed away with our music man, Orpheus

Belle and Atlas get deep, but home girl is steadfast in her refusal to fall. admirable or stupid? we will find out.

Prince Magnus absolutely ROASTS Emma for running into him
SCANDALLLL ALERTTTT :rotating_light::rotating_light:

Belle is exposed LMAOOO so Thorny Rose has a heart after all? :face_holding_back_tears: awwwww

oooo lowkey kinda scandë scandelonni and cheese

Emma is having her Cinderella moment and escaping the ball. only except earning the Prince’s heart, she face planted into his chest…close enough.
poor emma.

oh sweet sweet Auggie…

Azucena is left in suspense as Orpheus gets yanked by Albina before he can answer. rip. someone come up with a better nickname for him tho fr. ugh.

Lia and Harrison are BREATHING onto each other

DOUBLE SCANDAL

:notes: Baylors got a crushhhh Baylors got a crushhhh ooooo :notes:

:notes: Albina’s got a crushhhhh Albina’s got a crushhhh OOOOO :notes: Orpheus’ luck at this ball might finally be turning. WOO

OOO ADELINE’S GOT THE PRINCES ATTENTION!!
and they are most definitely dancing!!
a HAPPY SCANDAL ALERT!! :rotating_light::heartpulse::sparkles:

FINALLY!!
poor Auggie. thank god for the Ellis girls being confident enough to speak their minds. ASK THAT BOY TO ASK YOU TO DANCE GIRL! before he starts talking about grass growing…

WHO ARE THEY HARRISON??

well….that went poorly. I guess THEY were not meant to be. unfortunate ending to a first dance for Mr Davis and Miss Ellis.

Cassian (very smoothly) asking Pheobe to dance. NOICE

ooooo baby scandal. mini scandal. scandelonious

ANDDD THATS WHAT YOU MISSED!!
thanks for catching up with kate
until next time you sexy lil party goers
byeeeee 🫶🏻

9 Likes

I’m waiting on you girlie pop

1 Like

I adore you

4 Likes

I’m going to be linking these to the first post :joy:

4 Likes

Abigail uses lavander scented soap so that Bridget could recognize her from her scent. She doesn’t want to use perfume as to not invite any unwanted attention to men. Lavander is a very potent scent and a favorite flower of Bridget becuase by scent it smells the most sweet to her.

2 Likes

THEY

2 Likes

they are they

2 Likes

They are Leprochans waiting under the rainbow

1 Like

if Harrison is harboring a secret family of poor orphans I’ll scream

3 Likes

Also the way you guys can recognize if Abigail is in love is if she starts wearing lavander perfume

2 Likes

thats a very good guess and it would have actually been a good idea but eh

2 Likes

ew the poor

2 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I should not say that

I am currently a poor individual

loans have me like :skull:

2 Likes

:pleading_face: