Beverly Shores|Signups

I’ll also do proper reactions to Eva’s post but the initial reaction is: :pleading_face:

she’s adorable

2 Likes

nvm i lied

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:pleading_face:

she’s so cute

honestly, good for her

i feel like it comes with the territory

:pleading_face:

in conclusion, eva is a sweetheart and i will protect her with my life

1 Like

Agreed. Eva should be protected

2 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::heart:

2 Likes

He couldn’t have come at a better time… love it

2 Likes

HAHAHA. Yeah, I was halfway through a post when she put her hand on his, but then you both had another post each in the next day. And I reckon that was MUCH better timing.

2 Likes

I agree. Perfect timing. Let’s see if either of them notice him at the bar. Haha or are they too caught up in the moment

2 Likes

@Kbail I really do love this interaction. And you always bring in those little twists, which makes it so fun!

3 Likes

Aw thanks! I agreee i really like their interaction too.

2 Likes

Somewhere in the future I hope to have an interaction between Rowan and Aisling, he would love to meet an Irish woman, especially since the girl he’s loved his whole life was called Aisling and he would want to get over her at some point.

Relax. This was a very normal reaction time Levi
Also, why did I not have high expectations for this interaction but I like how they vibe, it feels natural and they seem to have quite similar values which is awesome :eyes:

1 Like

I hope she hires him, that would be soo cute! And if he ever finishes his revenge he’ll be able to focus on his life again!

1 Like

Considering how little experience she had in relationships and flirting, this post and this sentence she reminds me of this scene

1 Like

Well, I’d probably leave that part out if they ever interact :sweat_smile:

She might find it a bit off-putting

1 Like

He wouldn’t think that for himself, he’d be too blinded by other things. I mean he knows that a lot of girls are called Aisling and that not every Aisling is the same as his dead sister, so he’d never think ‘Oh this girl is Irish and called Aisling, that must mean something’ because in his mind nobody is as special to him as his sister so just because a girl is called Aisling wouldn’t matter to him.

1 Like

Ohhh she’s his sister

lol

The phrasing made it sound like she was an ex or smth

1 Like

I know, I phrased it that way because I thought it’d be weird if he is to have a romance with a girl who has the same name as his dead sister, so for some reason, instead of saying I wanted this to be a frienship and that it would be weird for him to like her above friendship level in the first place because his dead sister is called Aisling.

But you get the gist, it’s not weird to have friends with the same name of your sister and that’s what I imagined they would be

Well that and she’s a married lesbian

1 Like

Oh perfect!