Blue Royalty | Miscellaneous Thread

imagez

Annoyed. That’s exactly what Paige was as a driver took her to the airport to meet Annie so that the two of them could go to bloody London to confront Anna fcking Pierce. Over the past few days, Paige had finally gotten in contact with her mother who attempted to deny the allegations before caving in and saying that she wasn’t the right one to tell her about this. That’s pretty much the bullsht response she got from everyone. William looked like a bloody arse, first not knowing how to go about it when she confronted him, before telling her that “Look… to me you were always my sister so I didn’t care that you weren’t technically… my sister. Paige, you’re still my sister no matter who your mom i…”

You get the point right? It was bull. Absolute bull. He knew. William Pierce knew and he lied to her. They all fcking lied to her. Jessica? Well, her sister or should she say Aunt looked the most upset. “It was the safest for you and… Annie. We did what we thought was right we didn’t… if your father knew, he would have taken you away with… Anna’s past… issues… it would have been easy for him and trust me, a life with your father would… it was better for you to be my sister Paige.”

Another bull fcking sht response. And who was her father? Well, Jessica wouldn’t say. For the second time, she heard It wasn’t her place to tell her. Like, excuse me - who the fck was supposed to tell her then? Paige had tried to get into contact with Anna, but to no avail. So what was a girl to do except to bloody confront her. Well, she told Annie that their… mother was expecting them, but let’s be honest, that wasn’t exactly the case. Either way. “Wait, stop the car,”

On the street, Paige saw a familiar face walking and a thought met her mind. Was she really going to go on a plane alone with Annie Williams for 10 hours? God no. Rolling down her window, Paige looked at the man. “Hey stranger. You wanna to join the mile high club?”

1 hour later; here she was, boarding one of her family’s private jets with one of the Montoya brothers by her side. She hadn’t seen Annie yet, though she didn’t exactly mind that. As the man took a seat, Paige smiled sweetly before straddling his lap and bringing her lips to the nape of his neck. All would have been good, until of course, she heard someone say something along the lines of I really don’t want to watch you fcking for the next 10 hours so, keep it in your pants?

With a roll of her eyes, Paige swung her legs off the man to the seat beside him. Her eyes drifted to the newcomers, and she found Annie meeting her sight alongside… Hello other Montoya. “You have to be fcking kidding me.”

The man wasn’t looking at her with those words, rather, he was looking at the sex toy she had brought with her for the trip. Clearly, Annie had the same idea of not being stuck alone together, but hey, this was some great in-flight entertainment. Props for that, Annie.

“Please buckle in, the Captain will be taking off in a few minutes,”

Paige found Ricky trying to argue with the flight attendant to leave, but apparently, they had already closed the doors so, for now, they were all stuck together. Go figure.

@novella - Annie
@CerealKiller - Sex Toy

4 Likes

vc new 2

”You did say that I know-” she started but soon stopped and listened instead. She knew he was disappointed at her for faking it for a task, to say the least. But it was already too late to take it back, now she could only learn from her mistakes. And she was damn well known for making shtty choices. Or at least choices that look shtty on the outside, people don’t always know the whole backstory of things even if they act like it. Either way, it’s not like it wasn’t the issue right now, but it seemed to be just another string in a web of lies and deceptions, courtesy of no other but blue royalty.

But as he hugged her, for a moment all the mess going on in her head just vanished as if it was never there, even if it was only momentarily. As much as he might not want her to admit, Veronica Charlotte Parker needed him. Even with the countless mistakes he had made so far. She loved him, unconditionally.

But as moment was over, Veronica listened to all the stories he told her, and as much as the previous events made her dislike blue royalty, this just turned it up to full on hate and the will to take them down like bloody dominos. And who better to take someone down than the Parker-Pierce clan?

”bloody hell-” she muttered quietly, downing the rest of her drink ”I get it. And I’m not going to let you down again, I promise.” she added ”now will you please come back? We’re a family, we’re in this together. All of it ” the girl asked, once again looking in her fathers eyes

@benitz786

1 Like

trev2

Hello New Friend - 2026 - Part 2

Play Another Love Song - NeYo

“NO no not at all, I’m saying that you are bloody terrible at charging your phone. Bad doesn’t really cover it all, Jess… I just feel bad about it because I really wanted to be there with you and meet Dor…”

Trevor heard his name being called, and a soft sigh left his lips seeing his manager shaking her head. God damn it… It was delayed? Again. Fck. Keeping his cool. Trevor put a finger up to tell his manager to wait before continuing talking to his girlfriend.

“Sorry that’s my manager telling me I have to go out for the autograph signing. I’ll see you soon okay? Tell Dorian I said hi AND to remind you to charge your phone. I love you babe,”

Hanging up the phone, a sigh left his lips as he put his head in his hands. “What happened?” For the past few days, Trevor had been waiting for a custom ring that he ordered for Jess, but due to a delay on one of the pieces, it kept taking longer and longer to come in.

“They told me it’ll take two more days to finish it. Apparently, the shipment for the smaller diamond’s haven’t arrived yet,”

Trevor had been careful not to get photographed looking for the engagement ring. Knowing Jess, she’d find out right away - so that was partly the reason he had private meetings with the designer to create his own ring for her. Plus, there was something about getting a custom ring that just made it… more special? It was a ring especially for her… “Three million dollars and you’d think it would get here on time,” Trevor sighed, a frown on his lips feeling terrible that he wasn’t able to be there with her. She had been so excited for him to meet her best friend, and honestly, he was excited to. Mostly because Dorian DeLoughrey was the last person he wanted to talk to before proposing to Jess. Over the last few weeks, Trevor had talked to Andy McAllister, Daniel Parker, and even her parents and siblings about his plans. Yes, it had only been three months that he had dated her, but look… Trevor and Jess had been friends for years. Literally, they had known each other since he was 17 so did a stupid time constraint like “3 months” actually make a difference in the long run? His parents had gotten married after 2 months, and look at them now - still together and happy in love. Love… maybe it was their love that made him believe in it in the first place, and somewhere deep down, he knew that Jessica Pierce was the girl for him. He wanted a family with her, and honestly, even if she said no, he was willing to wait as long as it took for her to be ready.

Okay, well two days turned into three, and while he waited, Trevor just tried to keep himself busy. He didn’t want to lie to Jess, so he did actually end up doing press and autograph signings for his fans while he waited, but honestly, he would so much rather be with her. He called at least once a day, and texted - but Jess was never amazing at using her phone, so they usually just ended up talking once a day about how the day was. Apparently, she had so far hung out with her friend and eaten at what she considered all of the food trucks in Miami, - which honestly, was a total Jess move - went to a soccer game, and a foam party at David Beckham’s house which was… wow? People still have foam parties? Anyways, he hadn’t had a chance to hear about what she had done today, but that was because he had told her he was having a meeting with his manager and a studio and it would take a while. Was it a lie… okay a little one… technically, he did have a meeting… on the plane as he flew to Beryl.

In his hand, Trevor smiled looking at the Yellow Diamond Bulgari ring… it was… perfection. Just like his girl.

Play Because of You - NeYo

The smile on his lips never faltered as he touched down in Beryl. There were a few things on his mind - first, food. After all, you didn’t go to see your girlfriend after four days and NOT bring her food. That was treason, obviously. That’s exactly why he found himself at what Jess had once called her favorite pizza place in Beryl ordering three pizzas for… well honestly for Jess. He and Dori would probably eat a couple of slices, but Jess would easily consume the rest of it. The second thing on his mind was, well honestly it was the thing that was always on his mind: Jessica Pierce.

With a grin, he walked towards the address Jess had given him whenever he was able to make it, and without any hesitation, rang the doorbell. There was movement inside, and a second later, he saw Jess - soon followed with her wrapping her body around him. “I missed you Jess,” He whispered, wrapping one arm tightly around her as the other hand held onto the Pizza. God he missed her. Even her touch was electrifying, and he felt himself smiling through the kiss.

A small laugh left his lips as Jess told him she wasn’t sure what she was happier about. “I’ll take it either way, Jess.” he responded as she got off him, GRAAABED the Pizza, and introduced him finally to her friend who was distracted on his phone. “Hey! It’s nice to finally meet the famous Dorian DeLoughrey. Sorry about the impromptu display of affection, I just really missed my girl,” Trevor noted, walking towards him to shake his hand. It was with his words that Dorian finally looked up to meet his eyes, smiling as he stood up and brought his hand up after a few seconds to shake his.

“I’d be concerned if that wasn’t your reaction. It’s nice to finally meet you… Jess has told me many great things about you”

“Oh really now?” Trevor looked over at Jess who somehow already had a slice of cheese pizza in her hand, and was looking at him with a mouth full of food and an utter of “What did I do now?”

"Trust me, don’t listen to a word she said about me, I’m pretty sure 99% of it is a lie. " He laughed, taking a seat in between Dorian and Jess on the couch as he wrestled out a pizza from the box even though she tried to keep it from him. “But I’ve heard some terrible… and I mean trullyyyy terrible things about you.” he started with a laugh. “Kidding kidding, but Jess did tell me you gave her a cup full of soy sauce once instead of soda, so props for that. I’m honestly excited to get to know you man. I know I"m a little late, but we’re still on for our hangout without this rascal tomorrow right?”

“Yeah we’re still on.”

With a smile, Trev turned back towards his girlfriend who was somehow already on her second… third? slice of pizza and placed his hands around her, kissing her cheek. “So how was today?” In the middle of his conversation, he saw Dorian stand up, and before he could ask anything about it, he heard the man mutter something about being tired and giving them some time to catch up before disappearing into what Trev presumed was his room. “That actually sounds like a good idea, why don’t you and I go to bed too?” With that, Trev picked Jess up, walking towards the other bedroom before popping her on it and closing the door behind them.

Trevor had made sure to hide the ring, which honestly was a godsend because he now found Jessica going through his things to pick out what he would wear. He had woken up that morning with his arms around her and no, before you assume, they did not have sex. Maybe a little make-out session, but with Dorian a door over, neither of them really thought it was right to have sex in his guest room.

In the morning, he cooked breakfast for the three of them… honestly trying to make a good impression on Dorian before the man had to leave to go to soccer practice. He had told Jess and him to just chill at his place, but after a little begging from Jess - Trev and Jess had both ended up in the stands watching Dorian’s practice. Okay look, Trevor had never been a big soccer fan, honestly the game kind of bored him but clearly Jess seemed to be having fun, and he was honestly having fun just watching her scream.

Trevor did get noticed pretty damn quickly with Jess’ screaming, and found a few Cheerleaders coming towards him after practice for autographs and pictures, but Jess seemed distracted enough that he could step away, talk to them, and come back without her noticing he was even gone. After a few more minutes, Trevor had Finallllly convinced her to come get ice cream with him… which worked because Jess was already p!ssing the coach off. So when they came back with ice cream, the practice was over and it was almost time for… well him and Dorian to hang out and talk. Jess had called it their one on one bro time, which made him laugh, but it worked with his plans anyway.

Wearing the black jeans and white henley she chose out for him, Trevor walked out to see Dorian was standing by the kitchen on his phone. “Hey, ready to go?” There was a grin on Trevor’s features that wasn’t exactly mirrored by Dorian as he looked up a few seconds later with a “Huh?”

“Oh I was just asking if you were…”

“Oh my god, can you two leave already so I can host a bloody rager in your apartment Dori? For fcks sake, how am I supposed to order everything off DoorDash if you’re still here, GEEETT OUT.”

And with that, both Trevor and Dori were pushed out and found an uber waiting for them to lead them to the club.

Play Let Me Love You - Mario

Well… okay look the car ride was more than a… little awkward. Usually, Jess was there to break the tension, but without her… there was just this weird air between them. “Hey… honestly I’m really looking forward to this. There was something I wanted to talk to you… without Jess and…”

“We’re here,”

“Oh…Huh?” Looking outside, Trevor found that they had arrived at the club and instantly what came into view was the large line of people waiting to get in. Opening the door, both him and Dorian got out - instantly getting looks from the crowd who likely realized who they were within a few seconds.

Some people yelled his name for pictures and autographs, others asked Dorian, but after a few minutes, both of them walked towards the front and were instantly let in and led to the VIP area. Okay Trev, no need to be nervous. Just going to tell your girlfriend’s best friend that you want to marry her.

But first. “So, Dori… you don’t mind if I call you that right? How long has it been since you’ve had a girlfriend? Jessica’s told me a lot about you, but I haven’t heard much about a girl… or a boy? I don’t judge honestly,” As Trevor talked, a server walked up to them with pre-made drinks, saying something about the girls across the room having ordered it for them. With a graceful smile, Trevor thanked the women before grabbing the drink alongside Dori.

“I… don’t mind" A laugh left his lips before he continued "Oh, she didn’t tell you anything about me and girls ? It’s probably better that way because… haha I don’t know. I don’t really date … You know?”

“Honestly I get it. I didn’t date for the longest time because I was so career-driven and I think I was kind of like you in that way where my career came first. Honestly, after meeting Jessica again, I kind of realized how much I missed out on. Look. My advice is just date. Maybe nothing will come out of it but at the very least, you’ll meet someone new and maybe have a good time. And hey… maybe you’ll meet a girl that means to you what Jess means to me?”

"“Don’t worry about that. I’m quite happy this way.”

“I don’t think you actually think that, Dori. I just think you haven’t met a girl that makes you feel… just fcking amazing. Come on, you know what, we’ll find you someone… or at least some fun here,”

Despite any arguments from Dorian, Trevor brought him towards the two girls who had seemingly sent the drinks in the first place. “Hello girls, can I introduce you to my friend Dorian.”

One girl in particular instantly smiled, “Wait… you’re Dorian… the soccer player right?”

She was cute, and the girl - who Trevor later learned was named Kennedy - ended up giving Dorian her phone number. Trevor was on his third drink… fourth?.. oh god it was getting hard to remember, and honestly he didn’t know how much Dorian had drunk… but Trev did know he had just drank enough liquid courage to ask what he needed to.

The two were getting along better now. Maybe it was the drinks in their system or the EDM music but they were laughing about god knows what and actually having fun. Trev could see why Jess cared so much about the man. “Hey, on a serious note… I actually… god this is weird to ask even though I’ve already asked Jess’ parents. Um… I bought a ring… for Jess and was planning on proposing when we got back to London and… I don’t know I just… you’re her best friend mate and I just wanted to ask and make sure you were okay with it?”

The mood instantly changed. Any laughter between them stopped, and Trevor could see a look on Dorian’s face of… surprise? The anxiety was killing trevor, but after… a long silence, the man coughed before adding "“Wow… My best friend is getting married. Wait… Wow. Yes. Congrats.”

“I… thank you… thank you man. I mean… maybe hold the congratulations until after she hopefully says yes but… thank you.”

They left after those words that night. Dorian had told Trevor he was getting a little tired, and that he still had practice in the morning meaning… well… 2 AM was a little late to be getting home. But in any case, Trevor left with this… large smile. As he got back to Dori’s place, the room was… and Trev kids you not, filled with food. Jess wasn’t kidding when she said she was ordering food. “I’ll clean it up in the morning,” Trev laughed, going towards his sleeping girlfriend on the couch with an open ben and jerry’s in her hand. Picking the sleeping girl up, Trev noticed that Dorian had already disappeared to his room and with a shrug, he brought Jess back to the guest room.

Though slightly drunk, Trevor couldn’t stop looking at the ring he had bought the sleeping women. God… he was excited. After a few minutes, he put it down in his jacket pocket before going outside to clean the mess Jess made, and then joining her in bed.

Play Bouts to Be - Trevor Jackson

When he woke up, far later than Dorian apparently, he found a note on the counter from the man himself saying that he had left for practice. Jess, when she woke up, was clearly slightly annoyed at the man who knew she was headed back to London that day and expected a better goodbye than a note, but she didn’t argue… much after leaving about 7 voicemails cursing her best friend out.

With a kiss on her forehead, as she made it to voicemail number 8, Trevor went to the bathroom to take a shower. “Babe, don’t forget to pack a bit in between yelling at your best friend, ay?”

Maybe… maybe drunk Trevor putting the ring in his jacket pocket instead of somewhere safe was a bad… idea. Because the moment he came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist, his girlfriend was no longer in the bedroom. Instead, he found her sitting on the couch looking at something. “Done yelling at… sht” As he came out, he realized Jess was looking at the engagement ring he had bought her. “You weren’t… supposed to find that yet… I had this whole… plan oh god.”

“I was just… packing and this… fell out of your jacket,”

Fck. Sht. This was not…

A sigh left his lips as he took a seat next to jess on the couch, putting his hand out so she could put the box in his hands. The moment she did, he dropped down to one knee, and sighed. “Your little siblings are definitely going to be waiting in London in a few hours with a sign but… well… since you know… Jessica I know… we’ve only been dating for a few months but honestly, it only took those few months for me to realize that I don’t want to spend the rest of my life without you. I love you, I love your crazy antics, I love the man you help me become and I just want to do the same for you for the rest of my life. I know… this isn’t the best place to ask this but… will you marry me?”

Jess looked at him, blinking for a few seconds clearly at a loss for words.

“You don’t… have to say yes. You can think about it. Or even tell me to wait, I just know I love you and…”

“Yes.”

“Yes?”

“Yes.”

“Yes? Are you sure”

“Yes you bloody idiot, yes.”

Immediately, Trevor wrapped his arms tightly around hers, kissing her cheek as he took the ring out of the box and fit it on her finger. “God I love you… fck I love you so much.”

And he did. He found his lips on top of hers, pressing her down on the couch as the two forgot, momentarily where they were.

Remember when he said they kind of forgot where they were? Well, with the music on Dorian’s stereo blasting, they definitely were not paying attention as they did… other things. Clothes were on the floor as Trevor cherished the girl under him… well… until the door opened and he heard someone curse.

“Get out. Get the fck out.”

Sht. Getting off Jess Trevor immediately gave Jess the discarded towel to keep her covered as he used a pillow to cover… well… himself. “Fck… Dori… I’m so sorry we didn’t mean to.”

“Don’t call me Dori and get your fcking sh!t and leave.”

Trevor looked at Jess who pointed towards the guest bedroom telling him, basically to give her a second. Doing as he said, Trevor found himself alone in the guest bedroom putting clothes on as he overheard part of Jess’ and Dori’s conversation.

“I’m sorry Dori. One thing led to another and…”

“And you started fcking on my couch? Seriously Jess?”

“Momentary lapse of judgement love”

“Having sex on my couch isn’t a fcking momentary lapse of judgment Jess… just fcking get dressed and get out.”

“Just turn around my clothes are here. Look… I’m sorry…”

“Just get a fcking hotel room if you were going to do that god. You’re not even supposed to be staying here”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“What does it sound like?”

“So I’m allowed to sleep here but Trevor’s not? What the fck Dori. I swear to god the misogyny in this room. If any of your fckign guy friends were here fcking their girl, you wouldn’t be acting like this. So what’s the difference?”

“You’re not just my friend, Jess. For fcks sake, think about someone besides yourself for a second?”

“You’re right, Dorian, we’re best fcking friends. So what the hell does it matter?”

“YOU’RE ALSO MY FCKING EX JESS. IT’S NOT THE SAME”

“… that’s… we haven’t been together for half a fcking decade Dorian… Who cares?”

“I care. Just… leave… just fcking leave Jess.”

“Why are you even here right now I don’t…”

“Because I wanted to say goodbye. Just… goodbye Jess. Go. I’m going for a fcking walk and when I’m back, please be fcking gone.”

What? Wait What? Ex? They dated? What? Trevor heard the door slam, and walked back outside to see Jess dressed, her head in her hand as she looked ready to cry. “You dated? Jess you dated him?” There was… a mixture of shock… and… frustration in his voice as he asked Jess that question.

“Don’t… you start too.”

He wasn’t angry… per se… just confused about why she had never told him before. No wonder Dorian had been acting weird over the past day and a half. "You two dated and you didn’t think it was something I should know? Seriously?

“Trevor, I broke up with Dorian when we were 21. It didn’t… we weren’t right for each other but we’ve been friends for my whole life.”

“And clearly he still loves you”

“No… no he doesn’t Trevor. We’ve both moved on.”

“Clearly, clearly he’s acting like someone that’s not still in love with his best friend.”

“You’re acting irrational, Trevor.”

“You know what… I don’t know Jess. I just… I’m going to take these bags and go to the airport and calm down. Just… take whatever time you need and figure it out and if you’re on that plane with me, I know you’re serious about us and not about whatever that was…”

What the fck. How did the best fcking day of his life turn into one of the worst?

Sitting alone on the jet, Trevor didn’t know what to expect. If she’d… come or…

“Sir we need to start flying,”

“Right… can you just… wait 5 more minutes please?”

Trevor was looking out the window, lost in thought, and when he thought she had made her choice, he saw her entering the plane - giving him a tired look. “I love you Trevor. But I also love him… as a friend. I’ll stay here, but you have to know that I won’t stop caring about Dorian. Ever.”

His heart was racing… but he just… Trevor knew he couldn’t lose her. And after a second, he nodded, breathing a sigh of relief as she wrapped her arms around him… even if this… strange feeling settled into his chest as his eyes met her engagement ring still sitting on her finger.

@astxrism

2 Likes

Was he disappointed in his daughter? No, he was more disappointed in himself and… what his lack of being a good dad caused VC to do. God if he couldn’t even get this right, how was he supposed to get it right with Peter or… the new… things… ones… kids… YOU KNOW WHAT HE MEANS. God, if Dan could barely hold on with his two kids, how the fck did the idiot Dorian do it with 5? Nope, he was 99% positive Jess was doing all the work in that family - no credit to Dorian there besides sticking his d!ck up his cousin which was gag disgusting.

If someone needed a vasectomy, it was Dorian DeLoughrey… well… and Daniel. But that was another conversation. However, despite everything else… it almost felt good to come out to the open and tell the girl about… Blue fcking Royalty. And… well it felt good to hear that she wouldn’t let him down. Sometimes… Dan did know what was better for his little girl… and his family… even if he didn’t reveal all the reasons behind it but… well… he’d have to try a little harder to listen to VC and also… tell her the whole truth.

A sigh left his lips with her next words… and he found himself stuffing his face in his arms. “What? You don’t like my house in hell?” Dan asked trying to ease the tension, but after a few moments he continued. “I don’t… I don’t even know if your mom will forgive me this time kid… she has every right not to…but… sigh Alfred… fire up the fcking jet. We’re going home.”

@CerealKiller - This seems like a good ending

4 Likes

“Huhh?” Daiane questioned why Hera was in there “I’m wondering the SAME thing!” Hera laughed. She truly had no idea what they were doing in that closet. Neither of them seemed to know anything in that moment. It felt rich like chocolate and it had the same ecstasy as youth. Oh, how she’s wished to have it all back. How they’ve wished to have her back… Hera’s smile became sad.

“What happened?” Hera asked shyly when Daiane mentioned having a horrible day. They didn’t remember any of the Blue Royalty announcement from today. In Hera’s mind, Daiane still had a girlfriend and they were ohhhhh so happy. They hated it, the only good thing about it was that she was happy. Really, that was all that mattered anyway. They hate the woman she chose because she’s not them, and love her for making Daiane smile.

Hera giggled when Daiane said she was hiding from them. “You can run, but you can’t hide from me.” They winked. “Oh wait nevermind! That sounds very creepy!” They laughed even more, amused by their own stupidity. “Ayyyyeeeeee Ay! Ay! Ay! Ayyyy” Hera began as Daiane sang her dumb song, standing up and putting her hands on her knees and twerking like there was no tomorrow. Not gonna lie… Hera may or may not have been looking at Daiane a bit seductively as they moved. In the words of Ane herself, “It wAs mUsCLe MEmOrY.” Nahhhh. To be honest, it seems like they both still liked doing those things together at least a little bit. The butterflies may fly away, but they never truly leave. When Daiane’s world burned down in a forest fire, the majestic creatures of the wind never died.

“Waitttt.” Hera said, standing up from their bent pose. “What did you just say?” Hera pondered, the words finally registering in their head. It felt like their heart had been broken in two. Tears welled up in her eyes as quick as if they belonged to a white woman on reality tv. If they were sober, they’d probably ask if she really meant that, givng the girl a chance to take it back,too. However, she unfortunately was far from, and so, the non-man began to explain many things that Daiane probably already knew.

“I felt like I had no other choice but to leave you because I was a bad influence and it hurt you! That didn’t mean I had lost feelings, And it didn’t mean I ever would.” The last part was not meant to be said, yet Hera was just too preturient with them to stay silent, each syllable fighting like water in a sliced open dam. They had too many emotions to keep holding them in. All of it was sincere, though. None of these words came out exclusively because they were drunk. Absence of sobriety does not make up lies, it just brings out more truth. And the truth was that she was everything to them.

After that little discussion, Hera went to lay down on the floor, staying sat up to take off their heels and then laying flat, ruges of the dress bunching up on the floor like bed sheets. “If you want, you can have some of this” They pulled a bl*nt and a match out of their bra, gesturing it to her with a shy smile. They were such a submissive when dr^nk. It was so bad. The individual rolled over onto their stomach, stumbling a bit as they passed over their own heels --oops-- and perched up their elbows next to Daiane’s frame, swinging their feet as they wiped away one last tear. “Soooo… what do you want to do?” They asked, looking at her with suggestive eyes. “We could talk or… yanno.” They smiled, made nervous by the tension between them as she spoke. Hera never had such a struggle saying the word sex. Right now she felt kind of shy about it though :see_no_evil:. Daiane was just soooo pretty. They can’t just say they want to do stuff with her out loud!

Daiane rolling her eyes p!ssed Hera off but they knew that it was probably well deserved that Hera was being ignored so they decided to stfu and let her do her own thing. And that was fine up until the girl started crying. “Nooooo!” Hera exclaimed, sloppily sitting up to embrace Daiane. “She’s mad now but it will be okay. You just need to work on yourself. Become the woman you want to be! I can help you if you want, I’ve been in therapy for like four years so I probably have something that can help you!” They smiled, trying so hard not to laugh at their own statement. Four years. Damn. Even then, they sometimes felt like they still didn’t know nearly enough about the world, but they weren’t going to tell Daiane about that nuh uh.

There was that ecstasy again. Hera wanted to cry of joy because of this opportunity to make up for everything. The knowledge that she had an equal was so sobering in the most beautiful way. Daiane understood her in a way that no one else could. That was what they missed the most about their relationship. They were so f*cked, but they had each other. She could just say that it was the hurt person that suffered from their parasitical love hurting more people, but after everything she told them, there were other reasons for what she did to embry. Daiane was honestly capable of f$cking things up on her own long before Hera came along. And they loved that about her. There was no need to feel embarrassed about not being enough because they were both learning. Each of them were injured kids with bandaged limbs and scarred hearts going back and smelling the roses of growing pains after becoming adults at 13. Each of them were the same.

@unsungcheerio

2 Likes

Weird dweams :frowning: - 2034

HI MY NAME IS SHAY AND I’M THREE. Oh I’m sowwy that was lowd. Loud… oops. It’s hard working on spelling and talking okay. I didn’t meannn to be lowd. Damn it loud. WAIT SORRY THAT WAS A BAD WORD… DADDY SAID I CAN’T USE THAT WORD BECAUSE IT’s MEAN but mommy says it sometimes and it’s okay for her… but daddy says she’s an adult so it’s okay? IT’S CONFUSING. Wait wait back to Shay DeLouw…Dewes…um (OKAY JUST ASK DAD)… well back to herlifeeeeee.

Have you ever had weeeiiirdd dreams. Not scawwyyy ones, but weeeeird ones? Like like um like um life sized nuggets chasing you to eat you instead of the other way around? Shay has and sometimes… well sometimes it’s so weird that she wants to talk about them and ask questions about them and see if other people have dreams like she does and Ohmahgawd so many questions. It was like that today, mommy put her down for a nap and she had this weeeird dream but she could control EVERYTHING. Like like she was awake but she wasn’t. Shay felt like a supppeeer herro, and yes, she did fly.

In her dream Shay found herself flying all over Florida - there THERE was the beach, and there was the palm twees, and there were her house with mommy and daddy and baby zoe all there. And then… then things got weird. She went from flying to being in this weird room with a millionnnn doors and when she went through one of the doors, it led to different places. She opened the first one and she found herself in a fiellllddd of flowers. They were sooooo pretty. And and and then the second room, she found herself at a MCDONALDS oh my god it look sooooooo good. But but she wanted to see the other doors more, so she pulllleeed herself away and she found herself at a CARNIVAL next. It looked soooOO much fun, so this time she went in and went on ALL the rides even though she wasn’t tall enough for any of them and usually she couldn’t go.

But then… there was this weird… um… conversation.

“Hi kid, are you having fun?”

There was a bright smile on Shay’s lips as she turned around to look at the clown handing balloons to all the other kids. Oh SHE WANTED ONE TOO.

“YES I AM. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON THE TWIRL RIDE. I WANT TO GO THERE NEXT,”

Okay she was screaming a little bit but she was excited could you blame her?

“No I haven’t been there, but you can go on it and you can go on all of our rides. You just have to do one thing.”

“OHHH what is it mister?”

“Stay with us forever Shay,”

Um… how did mister clown know her name in HER dream. This was a dream right. Okay… now she wasn’t feeling so good. There was a weird smile on the clowns face as he told her what she needed to do.

“No…no thank you I want to go home and to my mommy and daddy.”

She could see the disappointment in the clown’s face, but after a few seconds he shrugged. “Well then, come back next time? But you have to promise me you won’t forget us.”

“I won’t I won’t mister I have a good memory…”

“… but they always do…”

The last thing she remembered was him handing her a purple balloon and her being pulleeedddd faarrrrr into the sky and then she fell.

WEIRD DREAM RIGHT? Well… Shay wasn’t… um… exactly scared when she woke up… but she felt weird. Jumping out of bed, her immediate inclination was to run to her mommy to tell her because mommy always knew how to explain why her brain was… different than her friends but mommy was no where. She had run alllll over the house and she couldn’t find her mommy or zoe… or… oh there’s daddy.

Running towards the indoor gym, Shay hid behind the door looking at her dad who had always told her not to just run in or she could get hwurt and she didn’t want to get hwurt. Her daddy was lifting something and hadn’t noticed her yet, and she found her thumb moving to her lips for brief comfort before she yelled “DADDY,” After a second, she saw him put the bigggg thing down, and he smiled at her before opening his hands and thennnnn she ran right into them, smiling as he picked her up. “Daddy daddy daddy I…I…I had a weird dweam can I twell you about it?” she asked with her arms around his neck before he could even get a word out. She heard a soft laugh from him as he fixed her hair and nodded. “OKAY OKAY SO FIRST I WAS A SWOOPER HERO AND I SAW YOU AND MOMMY AND ZOE AND A WAVED AND THEN I GOT TO THIS WOOM WITH A LOT OF DOORS AND EVEEERYYY DOOR WENT TO A DIFFERENT PLACE LIKE MCDONALDS BUT I DWIDENT GO TO THAT ONE AND I WENT TO THE CAR… um… CARn… um… the place with all the rides and we won a goldfish remember daddy? Remember?” Shay started ALLLLL in one breath as her dad told her to slooooooww down and told her that it was carnival. “Oh I’m sowwy. Um yes a Cawnival. And and I went on allllll the big rides by my self are you… areyou pwoed of me?” Shay asked with a big smile on her face. “And then and then Mr. Clown asked me if I wanted to stay fowoever but I said noooooo Mister because I luw you and mommy tooo much. But then he gave me a balloon and I was backkkkk in the air but then I fell and then I woke up daddy,”

Now that all of it was out, Shay’s thumb went back in her mouth as she looked at her dad, waiting for him to say everything. “Well I’m glad you decided to come back here, I don’t know what I would have done without you,”

Her smile grew as she bounced in his lap with excitement. I mean of course, dad, why WOULDN’T she come back? “After all those adventures, is my little potato hungry?”

“YES DADDY,” she added with another small scream and soon found her dad walking her towards the kitchen. “I luw you daddy,” Shay whispered after that, hugging him tighter and soon she found her sitting in her stool as her father made something in the kitchen. As she waited, she heard the front door opening and her mommy came in with her lil sister Zoe in her arms. “MOMMMY CAN I TELL YOU ABOUT MY DWEAM.”

@astxrism

2 Likes

{ Fourth birthday }

Birthdays are always fun when you are a kid. But it’s also very hard to plan a party for a kid, especially when that kid has a twin who wants different things. And little Dorian and Elodie surely wanted different things. Do you really think Dorian wanted to have butterflies and flowers around the house for his birthday? No. ”Noooo,“ see? Sitting down on the ground in front of the coffee table in their living room, he was looking at Elodie’s, what he would say, messy drawing of what she was imagining they could have on that very special day. Of course he made the girl frown as she pulled her paper towards herself and looked up their mom. Mooooom, help. What Dorian didn’t understand is that they can have both, compromise and everything would be fine, which his mom attempted to explain but he just shook his head. ”I doooon’t like that,“ almost whining, he stood up picking up his own drawing, once again making his sister frown. ”Mine is better, look,“ giving her what he had, it was his time to shine and PROVE he had a waaaay better idea. ”This is a caaaar, and little soccer shoes. See… this is a… a… goal. And a big cake with… with balls. And Dylan as a wobot…“ And many other things he had on his mind which now made Elodie shake her head and snuggle up next to her mom, hiding her face. If someone was paying attention they could see little Dylan looking at his brother in confusion, taking a second to pause his important game he was playing on their mom’s phone.

”But…“ quietly speaking up, Elodie now pushed her paper towards her brother so he could once again take a look at how pretty her idea was. Unlike Dorian, she understood they could have both and she didn’t care, as long as she could get her flowers and butterflies. If her brother wanted cars and robots and whatever else he said, then he should have it. But Dorian just pushed that paper away and now they were both looking up at Davina. Both with a frown on their face.

When the day finally came, escaping her mother and her kisses, Elodie ran up to Dorian’s room. Her favorite teddy under her arm. She needed to be the first one to say happy birthday to her twin. Isn’t that what twins are supposed to do? Maaaaybe not, but it was what Elodie wanted to do. She had to beat her mom to it but it didn’t seem like she was in a rush… Elodie didn’t care about that because it meant she was the first one who opened his door… with a bit of a struggle but we don’t talk about that, and threw her teddy on his bed before climbing it. She also didn’t care that she was waking up her brother this way, it’s our birthday, WAAAAKE UP. Resting her head on his shoulder and wrapping her arms around him, she could feel him trying to push her away, still sleepy, while mumbling something about getting away from him. No… she doesn’t want to get away from you… :pleading_face: ”Happy birthday,“ her grip only tightened as she tried to make him get up and return the hug. Cmon baby Dori, you can do it… Don’t be mean. But he didn’t do that… He did straighten up, rub his eyes and then actually tried to push her away from him only making her look up at him with a frown on her face. Baby Dori wasn’t that mean, don’t worry. It did take him some time but eventually Dorian hugged his sister back, saying, ”Happy birthday.“ He even handed Elodie her teddy that was now in the corner of his bed before she pulled him down from his bed and attempted to drag him out of the room, a grin appearing on her lips once again.

Why did she do that? Because she made mom take her to the store the other day so she can buy her twin a little present. Yes… their parents will get them maaaaaany gifts but Elodie wanted to do the same thing. She even picked out a wrapping paper she didn’t like because it didn’t have any flowers on it but knew Dori would like because he had a weiiiird taste, and wrapped up his gift without her mom helping her! Was it good? No, but at least it was wrapped. That gift was hidden in her room and she was so excited to give that to him that she completely ignored him complaining. ”What are youuu doiiiiing… Stooooop.“ ”Look,“ giggly, Elodie ran up to the box she was hiding, leaving the boy standing at the door confused and a little annoyed. First she woke him up and now she was doing… what? He didn’t have time for this, he was such a busy little boy :roll_eyes: Or was he? As soon as his sister turned back to him with something in her hands, his expression completely changed. ”Happy birthday,“ the girl repeated with the biggest smile on her face, pushing that gift into his hands and then taking a seat on one of the chairs she had in her room around a tea party table, as she liked to call it. Dorian did the same thing, carefully opening his gift a little… surprised that his sister got him something but still… happy. ”Do you want to pway?“ Elodie asked as soon as Dorian opened his new legos. If he waited longer, another frown would form on Elo’s lips but Dori slowly looked up at his sister with a soft smile before simply nodding.

2 Likes

Was…was… it even a…a… dweam? - May 2038

Do you know what was TWAUMATIZING for a 2-year-old? NOoooooo, it wasn’t that dad had decided to give Aidan mushy veggies for lunch. Noooooo, it wasn’t accidentally leaving legos on the floor and daddy cuwsing after stepping on them… it was… that was an accident OKAY and dad had told him he wasn’t cuwsing at him so it was… okay… maybe… hopefully daddy wasn’t yelling at him he didn’t mean to :sob: but… that’s not the point. What was twaumatizing was not having your mom around. Aidan DeLowhrey could tell you firsthand how hard that was. It was… absolutely tewwible. One day his mom was here and evewything was amazing and then… well the next day she disappeawed and Aidan didn’t wreally understand what happened. His daddy kept telling him and older swsters Zoe and Shay that their mom had to work… but… but where was she working that she couldn’t come back? Like… like when dad left, he called EVERY SWNGLE day. Mommy used her phone and he always wished them good niwght but mom… she just… left. :frowning:

Compwwred to his swblings… Aidan had always been… a little shyer… letting his swisters ask dad where mom was while he lwistened in for the answer but it was always the same. Where was she and whyyy wasn’t she coming home :sob:? What if… what if she fo…forrgot about him? Aidan pwomised to be good if mommy came back home and he made a lil wish every night but nothing. That’s what he hoped again tonight… maybe… maybe it would come twue? At the current moment, Aidan was holding his dad’s hand as his dad put things away to get ready for the night. One hand was tightly holding on to his dad’s finger and the other was hugging his toy monkey that daddy had got him the last time he left. Aidan had followed his dad everywhere around the house - from… from picking up his toys, to bringing the doggies to their sleep area, to to um to the bathroom where they all bwused their teeth, and finally, his dad held him in his arms (practically falling asleep) as he led Aidan to his bed. Even sleepily, Aidan held his dad’s hand tightly, not wanting him to leave Aidan alone in the scawy dark room even though there were night lights everywhere.

“It’s okay buddy, remember there are no monsters hiding here.”

“C…can y…you L…look ag…again?” Aidan asked, barely above a whisper, and even as his eyes kept closing, there was a comfort in his dad looking in the closet and showing him there was no one and… and then looking under the bed and showing him there was no one too. “But…but if… if there are no… monsters… where… where did mommy go?” That was the last thing Aidan got out before his eyes closed and he found he was no longer awake.

Co…co…cold…it was…so…cold. Aidan opened his eyes and found that he was no longer sweeping in the comfort of his bed. No… he was… why was he outside…alone? WHERE WAS HE? DID THE MONSTERS TAKE HIM AND PUT HIM HERE? Where… where was his daddy? Where… where was his swisters? Where…where was his monkey and his bwanket?. Suffice to say… he was scawred. Aidan found himself all alone surrounded by snow in the middle of a… a park?

Getting up off the pile of snow, Aidan shivered the snow off his jacket that he was now wearing and walked forward to where the sidewalk was. There were pweople walking around him, but Aidan had always been too shy to go up and ask for help. He just… he just wanted his mommy and daddy…. Where were they? And… and… and daddy had told him never to talk to strangers so… what… what was he swupposed to do? Okay… he was going to cry. Aidan already felt the tears bubbling in his eyes as he looked around for someone… anyone he recognized but nothing. So that’s exactly how Aidan ended up sitting on the floor, crying hoping his parents would find him.

“Oh shut up Daniel. I’m bloody great at ice skating. Don’t even start.”

“Sure, if you consider falling every three seconds great, I totally agree with you cuz.”

“Excuse you. I was BORN and RAISED in London. I know how to bloody handle snow and ice don’t you even sta… hey there’s a kid crying”

“Well… um… give… him…a cookie? I don’t know… I never bloody understood kids,”

“You know you were a kid once right…,”

“We don’t talk about the dark ages, Jess.,”

“God you’re an idiot. Just give me a minute,”

Aidan remained crying as a women came up to him, bending down to meet his height but Aidan wouldn’t know that because his eyes remained closed as tears ran down his eyes.

“Hey buddy, you don’t need to cry. What happened darling?”

Aidan struggled to open his eyes, but once he did, his tears calmed down seeing his mother right in front of him. He didn’t even wait before wrapping his arms and legs around her, holding his mother tightly as a few more tears fell down his eyes. “Mo…mo…mom…mommy the…mo…mon…monsters… b…bwou…bwought me…here” he got out through his sobs and stuffed his face in her shoulder. Maybe if he was looking at her, he would have seen the confusion on her face, or even the way she turned to Uncle Dan to give him a confused huh look. “It’s okay sweetheart. No more monsters.” he heard his mom whisper, patting his back with care. “Why don’t you help me find your parents okay? Is your dad here? Your mom?”

Huh? Wh…why was… why did his mommy ask that? It wasn’t the time to be jowking around? DID YOU NOT SEE HIM CRYING? It wasn’t funny mommy. He slowly moved his face away from her shoulder to look at her with his bright blue eyes, tears still brimming in them. “Mo…mommy” He whispered in confusion, holding her tighter. He wanted his mom to hug him and kiss him and tell him everything was going to be okay but all she said was “Okay buddy let’s look,” and started walking. Keeping his head stuffed in his mom’s shoulder, Aidan did peak out to his Uncle walking behind her on his phone. “I’m looking through text messages of people in the area, and I don’t see anything about a lost kid so far. Probably just happened.”

Aidan reached his little hand out to his uncle. Why was Dan joking too? . “Dwan…Uncle Dwan” he whispered in confusion and watched as Dan looked up at him for a second. Confusion meeting his eyes as he looked at Aidan. “I swear, I almost thought this kid said my name… Names Daniel, kid. What’s your name?,”

WHY WERE THEY ALL PRETENDING LIKE THEY DIDN’T KNOW HIM. WHAT WAS GOING ON :sob: :sob: :sob:

Instead of answering, Aidan just held on to his mother tighter, more sobs leaving his little body. “Hey buddy I need you to look around okay?” but he didn’t move. He already found his mom so WHY would he look around?

“Oh god… Jess you probably don’t want to hear this but…”

“Alright Dorian, that’s perfect. Keep that pose,”

A loud sound of clicking was happening nearby, and Aidan slightly moved his head to see what was happening because he heard is daddy’s name. Near the three of them, he saw someone taking pictures, and behind him was… “DADDY,”

“You have to be kidding me why the f… flip is Dorian here?”

“Maybe he has to feed his ego more by taking photos of himself in places no one wants him?”

“Still… clearly the photographer is this kids dad… so… god damn it.”

He still held on to his mother, ignoring what she was saying as he looked at his dad taking photos with a soccer ball in his hand. He heard his mother say something about going there and then he found her walking towards those two and putting him down. “Excuse me sir, I think I found your son”

But Aidan didn’t let his mom finish before running to his dad and jumping to grab the soccer ball. His dad seemed distracted seeing his mom, so he easily grabbed the ball out of his hand and then dropped it so that HE could hold his dad’s had. Aidan > soccer ball. Duh.

“What the…hell,”

He saw his dad look down to him, clearly not expecting a kid to hold his hand but that was ignored because AIDAN FOUND BOTH OF HIS PARENTS WASN’T HE AWSOME?

“I think you’re mistaken, I don’t have a kid.,”

“What the…hell,” “D…daddy I…I found mommy,” [/color] he told his father wiping the tears on his jacket as he held his hand tighter.

Dorian gave Aidan another… stwange look… before walking towards his mom, picking him up, and putting him back in his mom’s hands. “This is literally the second fcking time you’ve done this. Get it through your fcking head, Jessica. I’m not having kids with you. Ever. You’re a Psychopath. Where the fck do you even get these kids to pretend for you?”

“Oh my god your psychotic, Dorian. He’s just a kid that’s lost, trust me, I don’t bloody want to see you and I wouldn’t do anything that would make me spend even a second longer with you,”

“It’s cute how you try to act like the one who’s being stalked, Idiot. I mean, fcking look around. You’re in London, not in thtat god awful place you’re supposed to be – aka fcking Florida,”

“And what? Daniel? You looked at my schedule to figure out when I was in London so you could arrange this? Don’t act like you haven’t done this before, Jessica. I haven’t forgotten the whole we had kids in another life thing you pulled 4 years ago”

“OH FCK OFF that never happened. I must have been fcking drunk to ever go to you and say that. You’re delusional.,”

Okay now Aidan was confused… cold… and… and scared. He was still in his mom… was she his mommy? Yes she was… he knew the difference between his mommy and Aunt Anna now… so why where both his parents being like this. All Aidan could do was… cry…

Aidan woke up cwying and shaking in his sleep and he found his dad rushing inside which made him jump because the last time he saw his dad he was being MEAN to him :(. “Hey buddy… hey it’s okay. What happened champ?”

Mo…mom…mommy do…doesn…doesn’t m…memb…member me" Aidan started as his dad hugged him. “Y…yo…you d…did…didn’t me…mmember me…”

It was already 6 AM when Aidan woke up crying, so Daddy had spent the next few hours reassuring Aidan that he and mommy would NEVER forget him and played with him all day. First they made breakfast together with Aidan in daddy’s hands, and then… then they played soccer but…but Aidan was still scawrd. What if…what if like in the dream his mommy had forgotten him? Daddy remembered but…but what about his mom?

After a few hours his daddy said he had an idea and soon him and his swister Shay and his swister Zoe were bucked in their car seats as Daddy drove them somewhere for a surprise and GUESS WHATT??? DADDY TOOK HIM TO THE ZOO TO SEE THE MONKEYS LIKE HIS BEST FRIEND and the bears like Zoe’s toy and and and girraffeeys like Shay’s toy. Once they realized where they were going, Aidan forgot to be sad and instead was just exciitteeeed.

WOAH. Did you know that Monkeys could jwmp REALLY REALLY high? Could Aidan jwmp that high? AND THEY COULD STAY ON A TREE WITH ONE HAND TOO. Note: Will have to twy that one day. Annnywayyys, they were getting ice cweam and then they were going to go to the aqwa…aqua… WHERE ALL THE FISHES WERE.

Aidan was sitting in his stroller waiting for his ice cweam when he saw… was that his mom? Everyone was turned away from Aidan but that was DEWINITLY his mom. She was wearing weird clothes and glasses but…. But that was… THAT WAS HER.

After a lwitte struggle, Aidan pushed the lil button that let him out of his seat and carefully got down and started following her. He had his thumb in his mouth as he… trailed behind for a second not sure if he should go up to her or not because… because what if she acted like she did in his dweam? But…but that was his mommy and daddy said his mommy would never forget him so… “MOMMY”

After yelling that, Aidan ran up to his mom, lifting his arms up to be held by her. But… but do you know what she said? “ Hey…kid. I think you’re mistaking me for someone else… where are your parents?” Oh…oh no… no this can’t…no… Mommy don’t… please… don’t. YOU’RE MY MOMMY.

A weird lady came up to him and picked him, but he was too busy looking at his mom with a sad pout. His little heart was racing, and he wiggled out of the weird lady’s arms to go back to his mom and… and well “Mommy…up”

Aidan could feel tears brimming once again as his mommy… didn’t recognize him. IT WAS HIM, YOUR MUNCHKIN YOU SAID HE WAS :sob:. He was crying as his mom held his hand looking for his dad. WHAT IF HIS DAD DIDN’T REMEMBER EITHER? “M…mommy u…up” he cried again. He just wanted his mommy back. If this wasn’t her where was she? Aidan didn’t know where they were going, all he knew was that he was crying, and he just wanted his dad back.

BUT BUT BUT THEN. HIS MOMMY RECOGNIZED HIM. Looking up, Aidan found that they were in a bathroom and his mom was kissing him and hugging him AND TICKLING Him and… she rem…remembered him!! And and and she even wanted to play a game where they both pretended. Aidan loved playing pretend and she knew that see SHE WAS HIS MOMMY.

Kissing his mom back, Aidan smiled as he laid his head on her shoulder whispering “I luw you mommy,” (okay so he wasn’t the best at playing the pretend game). But anyways, she was his mom and he loved her.

He didn’t even care about how his mommy acted when they got back to daddy because GUESS WHAT his mommy knew who he was. But…but then she put him down. Why was she putting him down? He finally had his mom back… she couldn’t leave NOW. Aidan’s dad was holding his hand when his mommy started leaving and he couldn’t go after her. The words that left his mouth were almost instantaneous “MOMMY DON’T LEAVE” He just… why was she leaving again. Did she… what if she didn’t want to be his mom? That was… why?

Let’s just say… well… Aidan, Zoe, and Shay were crying for the next few hours. Dad tried to tell them that was their mom’s job but who…who had a job like that? All Aidan wanted was his mom to rwemember him – and that’s exactly what he wished again at night for the millionth time, hoping his mommy would come back home :frowning: .

@astxrism

2 Likes

{ “I love your family” }
and I feel in some way I do love you, but babe I’m not in love with you

”I love your family,” who wouldn’t want to hear those words coming out of their partner’s mouth as they’re cleaning the table? A successful dinner if you ask Clio and Dorian’s parents… and brother and his wife and baby son… Or just Clio? How Davina and Elijah felt wasn’t something Dorian was worried about, nor what he cared about, he just thought it would be fair to introduce them to his girlfriend of 5 months when they finally come to visit him in Miami. Okay, let’s not be harsh, he did care… He wanted them all to like her because he… loved her and he was starting to feel good about this relationship after… Well, everything that happened with his last engagement and… yeah. We all know a thing or two about Dorian’s life. But what has just happened? Long story short - after visiting their better son and his little family, Dorian’s parents decided it would be nice if they all gave Dori a little visit and tell him that the day before. With Clio practically living with him he couldn’t just lie to her and kick her out for a few hours so that meant it was time to finally introduce her to one part of his family… Not like he didn’t want to do that… It was just… Introducing her to his family wasn’t something that crossed Dorian’s mind when it… probably should’ve. They’ve been together for 5 months, what was he waiting for? ”You do? Why?” Putting the dishes in the sink, Dorian glanced at his lovely girlfriend with a hint of disgust on his features. She liked his parents? Ew… why?

HEY, HEY, before you attack him it was a joke. And she could tell that when a smile appeared on his lips and he quickly looked away from her, walking back to the table. ”WH- Don’t be like that,” laughing lightly as she shook her head, Clio walked over to him just so she could playfully punch his arm. ”They are so nice.” And they were nice, Dorian couldn’t deny that and he also couldn’t deny that Clio was nice to them. A little too nice if you ask him - since when do his parents laugh so much? Dylan and his little jokes were a different thing but Clio seemed to act as if they were all just some old friends and it was… kind of nice to see that. ”My sister and I used to make this every Sunday back home. It’s a shame I can’t get Dorian to help me with it,” sitting at the table with Dorian’s family, Clio was talking about the rigatoni with fennel and anchovies she was so kind to make for everyone, glancing at her boyfriend with a cheeky smile. He only rolled his eyes, continuing to eat just to hide the smile that mirrored hers. Sure, he didn’t help her with that but it’s not like he had time for it when he was taking care of other things they could eat and… his girlfriend at the same time. Moving on. ”But that… All him. It must’ve been nice having a son at home who would make delicious meals… I meant Dorian, sorry,” and Clio also quickly got comfortable with his family, already seeing she can joke with his brother. Her gaze traveled to Dylan saying those words, her playful smile staying on her lips. With a hurt expression that was only there to hide his own smile, Dylan tried to defend himself. ”For your information I was the one always making-” ”No-” ”He did nothing.” You did nothing, now can we please stop? I like this fake imagine of me Clio created,” looking back at her, there was a subtle smirk on Dorian’s lips that would soon disappear. Before he or anyone else could say anything, Clio bent down to pick up Blaise’s toy he dropped.

”Oh,” with the biggest smile on her lips, Clio handed the bear back to the boy who was in his mother’s arms, making him smile by doing… She just gave him his toy, there wasn’t anything special she was doing, not now and not before but the boy really seemed to like her. ”What did we say about dropping Mr. Bear?” ”What did we say about liking other girls more than you like me?” That wasn’t a conversation Dorian followed because all of a sudden he seemed to be lost in his thoughts. Kids… yeah, no. He loved his nieces and nephews but having his own kids? That wasn’t something he planned to happen anytime soon, not even now when he had a girlfriend who… loved kids and kids loved her. He could see how she was with little Blaise, how happy she truly looked having a kid in her arms. Not just him but any kid that would somehow end up near Dorian when he’s out with Clio and someone recognizes him and wants to say hi. It was a conversation he was hoping he wouldn’t have to have with Clio but it happened not so long ago. What’s up with girls at this age and their love for kids? He wasn’t even sure how things with her would end, and he wasn’t really rushing into anything serious but that wasn’t what she thought. But it’s not really ideal to simply ruin someone’s dreams when they seemed happy talking about it. As happy as Clio seemed… So maybe Dorian gave her false hope, maybe he didn’t state how that’s not what he wants… At least not now. If you asked him that 10 years ago he’d tell you no, but now? Maybe that idea wasn’t that bad… it just depended on who he’d be having kids with and Clio… Clio was just his girlfriend he found when he was really unhappy. That was it.

”They were nice to you because they just met you, give them two more visits and we’ll see what you’ll say about them,” leaning back against the table with a playful smile, Dorian gently wrapped his arms around the girls waist, pulling her closer so she was standing between his legs. Her own arms wrapping around his neck. We all know how this could end and how Dorian was hoping it would end but… ”Or maybe we’ll create a secret little club where we talk sht about you. Could be fun? Oh, which reminds me…” letting ho of him and escaping his embrace (rude), Clio ran to the living room to grab something… That something being a photo album Dorian hasn’t seen in a while. ”Your mom left this and I didn’t get to the end of it,” tightly holding that album over her chest, Clio sat down on the chair next to Dorian, looking up at him with puppy eyes. ”And you want to prepare for that club by making fun of baby me? We are nooot looking at those photos, no! I can’t believe she left this here-” ”Yes. We are! You were actually really cute. Would definitely make some cute babi-” no, don’t go there. ”Fine, let’s look at them.” A sweet smile on his lips, Dori grabbed Clio’s hand to help her get up before picking her up and allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist as he walked them over to the couch, support her thighs.

That should’ve been fun… They were supposed to just look at photos of him and his sibling when they were young, all cuddled up. Laugh at his first school photos and his first soccer game wearing a t-shirt that was too big for him but not… Not this. His hand gently sliding up and down Clio’s leg, he stopped the moment he heard her ask, ”Who is this?” following her finger that pointed at… Jessica. A photo of them not long after they met. ”I hated her then,” saying it more to himself, a soft smile appeared on his lips, thinking back at… That time. Her… If things could’ve been as simple as they were back than. If only his demeanor didn’t change seeing that and having his girlfriend question him. Looking up at her after some time of silence, he could see the confused look on her face obviously waiting for some kind of explanation. You don’t just say how you hated someone and leave it at that. ”That’s…” Someone I used to love? No… Someone I love? My best friend who I wanted to propose to and still have that ring hidden in the back of the closet so you can’t find it? The reason I’m not treating you the way you should be treated because you’re one of the most sweetest girls I’ve ever met and you… don’t deserve this? ”An old friend of mine. I… haven’t seen her in a while. I don’t know why that photo is still there.” Shrugging, Dorian pushed Clio’s legs off of him to get up and… Find an excuse to stop going through the album or talking more about that girl in the photo. ”Keep looking, I’ll go finish cleaning up,” kissing her temple, Dorian tried to give her a sweet smile when she once again looked up at him confused. ”Dori… What’s wro-” ”Hey, don’t complain when I’m letting you relax while I clean up,” trying to reassure her how nothing was wrong when… it was, he bent down to gently press his lips against hers before mumbling, ”I love you,” and going back to the kitchen.

1 Like

{ Mansions, parties and real life | October 2039 }
honestly it’s a sht show

Life sure is hard when you’re living in a mansion and want to throw parties. There are just so many things that could go wrong, and so many things you need to take care of plus make sure that nothing happens to your house or things inside of it. Or at least that’s what Katherine thought everyone else was worried about when doing something she was preparing to do. It’s not just about having fun, you also have to be careful and not break anything, not let anyone else break anything or there would be some consequences… Maybe not? It depends on your parents and how much they care about these things, how much money they have to fix your stupid, little mistakes that are probably not a big deal. To Katie that would be a big deal, that’s why she already regretted inviting people over to this huge and beautiful house when… She was working. Yes, she was about to spend her working hours on throwing a party and inviting some friends that knew her under a different name and those friends are going to invite their friends AND THIS WILL BE A MESS. At least her job allowed her to do that because her boss… well, he wasn’t there nor will he be there for… A month or two? Maybe not even then, because he likes to just come and go. A great job isn’t it? But what exactly was her job? We’ll get to it later.

There was one thing making everything easier - there were already soooo many drinks in this house so she didn’t need to waste her money on that and she could just use her bartender skills to impress everyone along the way. This party may not be a mess after all… Dress nicely, throw on a smile, be a fun host and… Take a drink or two before everyone arrives. If it weren’t for her need to fit in and seem fun mixed with a few drinks and people she met once, she wouldn’t be having this stressful night. ”MACYYYY,” hearing “her name” meant it was show time. ”Wow… This house is,” the girl who Katie thought was named Nina didn’t even finish that sentence, Katie could tell by the little smirk on her lips what she meant. Yes, it was a very luxurious house and Katie, sorry, Macy was so lucky to be living here. At that point people started arriving and the house became full in under 5 minutes. For a while everything was fine, it really was. It was fun. She threw this party and it was… fun, people seemed to be enjoying themselves, cups were all around the place and the music was a little too loud but what was she expecting? Katie might still be worried but even she was having the time of her life. ”Boo :ghost:,” finally spotting her soulmate aka her good friend Florence, Katie ran up to her and wrapped her arms around the girl from behind, leaving a gentle kiss on the girl’s cheek. Luckily they were both barely 5’1 so Katie had no trouble doing that like she usually did. Here is a thing, as much as Katie loved Florence, she didn’t know the full truth about Katie. She didn’t know that this house didn’t belong to Katie’s uncle as she once told her… She doesn’t even have an uncle. But whoooo cares? She was too embarrassed to say how she was just… joking. ”Wow, look at my wif-” Hold that thought - Did something just… Yes, someone definitely just broke something. SHT, sht, not good. Please be a plate or… A glass… Please…

Letting go off Florence, Katie moved to the direction of the sound only to find a group of boys forming a circle around a broken… statue. A fcking statue. How much does that thing cost and DIDN’T SHE MOVE THAT? She didn’t… Good job, Katie. Just smile and don’t panic. ”Oh, damn, I really liked that one but doooon’t worry. Just go and let me take care of this, I don’t want you all to get hurt,” it took everything inside of her to let a smirk form on her lips as she looked between the boys and reassure them that what they did was not a big deal when it was A HUGE DEAL. This was BAD. How was she going to… fix this? She needs money… a lot of money but that was the only thing she didn’t have. She was scared to even think about how much that damn thing cost. There were two options: 1. steal borrow money from someone or… No, there was only one option so dear guests, who is ready to get their wallet stolen? Cutie in a blue shirt? Sorry… this needs to happen. Grabbing her little purse that she left open, Katie started walking towards the stranger she couldn’t see because he got his back turned to her, “accidentally” dropping it and spilling everything that was inside of it on the floor when she got near him. ”OH FCK,” a loud sigh escaped her lips, hoping the guy would turn to her and help and he did… Raphael did. Double fck. A little embarrassed, Katie smiled at him before bending down to pick up her things, Raph doing the same thing. She met him not long ago and… She liked him. How could one not? But details are not important now, what’s important was that she was hoping she wouldn’t have to do this to someone she… talked to a few times. To make this more embarrassing but easier for her, Katie pretended to lose her balance as she was gathering her things and lean against him, at that moment reaching for his pocket and the wallet that was inside of it. ”Sorry and thank you, you didn’t… have to. I’m glad you came.”

That’s how her night ended. How her night at that house ended, a house she was only… House sitting. The things rich people pay for… Katie was not complaining though, it was good money and she was hoping she didn’t mess it up. Rule number seven broken - don’t invite people in.

She spent quite some time cleaning the place but that same thing was waiting for her once she came back home. Her real home and her real humble life, away from the city and people she was trying so hard to blend in with. It’s what she thought needed to be done once she found out where she was transferring. She didn’t even need to step into the school to know she wouldn’t feel good there, to know there were probably a lot of people she met before who knew of her as this completely different person and she needed to keep up with that. It was only one year and then she’ll be back in her little town before going to college. Carefully opening the door at 2am so she wouldn’t wake up her aunt who was sleeping on the couch, Katie dropped her things down next to it and leaned against the wall, taking a few moments to just… Look around. Katie loved her life… It wasn’t the best life but she loved everything she had the privilege of having. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is your family and everything she was doing she was doing for them. Mostly for her aunt she now carefully walked to and grabbed a blanket that was on the side to throw over her. It was a small house, nothing but a living room with a kitchen, a bathroom and one bedroom Katie took over but she grew to love this little place. She could still have a bit of privacy but also someone who was always around and she could always talk to.

Grabbing a plate and cup that was on the coffee table, she walked to the kitchen to place that in the sink that was… Full. Cleaning, doing the dishes, that’s what Katie would do every day but someone she doesn’t have that much time for that, like today. A sigh left her lips knowing how many things she’d need to take care of tomorrow and adding this on top of that wasn’t ideal but it’s… it’s just the dishes. Things could be way worse. If her aunt wasn’t sleeping she’d take care of that now but she was, and Katie was tired too so just leaving that there, she picked up her things and went to her little bedroom, mumbling ”Good night” to her aunt even if she couldn’t hear her. Katie’s bedroom might be a bit messy if you ask someone else but it was perfect if you ask Katie. So what if there were books around the room, and papers scattered around, and polaroid pictures up on walls? So what if her sheets weren’t neatly placed on her bed and there were some clothes on the chair… and table? It felt cozy and it’s not like anyone else ever spends time in there besides Katie. Changing into only an oversized t-shirt and throwing her hair into a messy bun, she threw herself on the bed, grabbing her stuffed unicorn that was always placed in the corner whenever she was gone. It was a long day… long, exhausting day with a twist she didn’t need but it was just another day she survived and she’s going to do the same thing tomorrow and… the day after that and… day after that…

@CerealKiller - Raph, Flo mentioned

1 Like

:musical_note: Hands Up, Guard Drop, Heart Stop :musical_note: - January 1st, 2021

“Rikkkkeer don’t break the radioooooo,”

A playful smile remained on Riker’s lips as the man wore a pair of “2021” glasses, in celebration of the new year - something he and his beauuuutttiful girlfriend had done together. Well, he should be more specific. Something him and his girlfriend and ALL of Blue Royalty did together since they had justtt come back from the New Years Eve party thrown by the… game? The ominous leaders who owned the game? Whoever - it was still a fun party… though maybe he shouldn’t have been wearing the childish 2021 glasses since almost eveeerry body else seemed to be dressed in the fanciest clothes as they got escorted from the FRONT of the ball drop - VIP Blue Royalty people only - and then to an afterparty with private concerts, food, and a LOOT of celebrities and world leaders. BUT YOU CAN’T SAY RIKER WASN’T THE LIFE OF THE PARTY. Oh and Kai was there! Why? Riker didn’t exactly know because wasn’t he supposed to be married to a princess in a different country? OH right right - important world leader - weird to think a 19 year old would be considered as that, but ohhh well, it was nice to see an old friend who he was once auctioned off with to go on a date with random girls.

Annnyways, Riker was a littlleeee bit tipsy, though let’s be honest, there was A LOOOOOOOT of champagne that night… tonight… but technically it wasn’t night anymore… oh god… okay there was a lot of champagne over the last 6 hours. At least it was a fun 6 hours, spent with him and his arms wrapped around his girlfriend, kissing her at midnight, dancing with her, laughing. It was perfect, and god he was going to miss her when he went touring with Jordan in a few days. BUUUT that was irrelevant right now. He found his hand moving away from the radio in the suite Blue Royalty provided, his hands up almost as if he was caught doing something truly terrible. “I did NOTHING of the sort. How dareeee you think I was going to breakkk it?” Riker asked pointedly, walking towards her before wrapping his arms around her and spinning her around. “I find it sooooo offensive that you think I’d break something. When have I EVER broken anything?”

“Well there was that time…,”

“YOU’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ACTUALLY ANSWER,” Riker responded, as he put her up on the kitchen counter, standing in between her legs as his hand moved up and down her thighs. Yes, it really was a nice suite.

:musical_note: Lovee How You Are :musical_note:

Maybe it was the alcohol… the music… or damn, maybe it was just her but he couldn’t stop smiling as he looked at her. She was… so gorgeous. How did he ever get so lucky?

He let his his hands go to her cheek as he carressed it softly, bringing his lips gently to hers. God she was… the definition of intoxicating for him and as long as Riker lived, he was going to remind her of that.

“I love you,” he whispered, “Soooo why don’t I show you how many things I can break?” he added with a soft smirk.

:musical_note: Tiptoe, So Slow, Trynna Steal Your Heart :musical_note: - January 1st, 2021

“DANIEL PARKER PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW”

“NOPE”

Daniel currently had Valerie Wood situated over his shoulder as he walked towards the room “Blue Royalty” provided. First of all, ew. Usually he’d never take handouts from Blue Royalty, but at the current moment - the hotel room was closer than anything else since the party was in the same building. So here wo go, to the bloody room Blue Royalty provided, from the bloody party he went to with his girlfriend because he wanted to be with her for New Years and she just had to go see her cousin - a cousin that he hated, but let’s not fight over that again.

Had he seen Kai that day? Yes - and he had made it a show to give the man a middle finger before wrapping his arms around Valerie and kissing her neck. Dan knew Kai didn’t like them together, but hell if he cared what Malachi Azure thought after almost killing his cousin. Talking about his cousin - she had also made an appearance with… hold up while Dan goes to throw up… her boyfriend, Dorian. Anyone want to bet on how long that would last? Dan had 10000000000000 on very fcking soon (if he had anything to say about it).

“THE PRINCE OF EGYPT ASKED ME TO DANCE. Daniel I’m going to bloody miss it.”

“Good,” Daniel simply added as he got the door open, and walked into a suite which was subpar at best. Walking in, Dan lazily flicked the lights on and let his hand click the stereo system connected to the radio before finally putting Val down on the couch and locking the bloody door.

“You’re jealous.”

“Am not,”

“Really? Then let me go dance with the Prin…”

Daniel didn’t respond to that… hell, he didn’t even let her finish the sentiment as he walked over to her and instantly pinned her under him with her hands above her head and his lips instantly on her neck. Okay maybe he was a lil jealous? Maybe she was trying to make him jealous, either way, a slightly drunk Daniel Parker just wanted to wrap his arms around his girl and not let go. “I’m sorry, what were you saying?” he questioned, his hands moving up her dress with those words.

:musical_note:Hands up, Guard Drop, Don’t stop :musical_note:

He was smiling as he started kissing her again before a soft sigh left his lips and he stopped his movements. “All I’m saying is I don’t think the Prince would be as good in bed or as smart as me orrrrr love you like I do or…”

“Hey Daniel?”

“Hmm?”

“I love you, now can you shut up and get to the good part?”

:musical_note: Mmm Got Me Feeling Like :musical_note: - January 1st, 2021

Laughter left her lips as she tightly held on to Dorian’s back as he carried her up to their room. It had been… months since her accident, but standing up for a long time always did make her feel a little… terrible and for some idiotic reason, she hadn’t brought her crutches. Or maybe that was because she was here. No, not here as in “New York”, Jess loved New York, but here at a Blue Royalty function that she never wanted to be involved with. Though, with Dorian’s new requirements for the next year as a new winner and her just wanting to be with him before classes started again, Jess convinced him to let her tag along. Yes, convinced because apparently he didn’t want her to have to come with him but she had a feeling it had something to do with the head of the… game.

But… well… he didn’t matter. That part of her life was over, and she made sure Dorian could see that. It was her first new years with the idiot where she didn’t prank him at the moment the clock struck midnight… ah yes… Jess and her pranking. Let’s just say, she had done quite a lot to Dorian over the years telling him that the new year should always be marked with a win for her. The year she had first met him… she could recall a 9 year old her smashing pie in his face with the ball drop. Remember the ice bucket challenge? Yep, Dorian DeLoughrey unwillingly took part in that when she dumped ice water on him at midnight when she was 12. This isn’t to say Dorian didn’t prank her back, trust her, he did - but her’s were always better, let’s be honest. Back to the topic, it was their first New Years together, and this time, instead of pranking him, she followed the norma and kissed him instead and then pranked him after. WHAT? You could take the pranking out of the prankster, but you couldn’t take the prankster out of the pranking. Did she convince Dorian that her grandmother that he had never met was somehow there and he had to talk to her? Yes, yes she did. Sorry old lady who had Dorian buttering her up for an hour while Jess left to go get a pizza. Did Dori help her to the bathroom? He was, indeed, a great boyfriend.

“You’re a terrible person”

“HOW AM I TERRIBLE. That sweet old lady thought you had a crush on her and was ready to get her groove on.,”

“She tried to get me to go up to her room with her, Jess.”

“I hope I’m that smooth when I’m old,”

As they entered their room, Jess smiled as she looked at him. “At least I always keep your New Years interesting, darling,”

“Interesting and terrifying are different things,”

Though Jess was going to respond, she found her eyes meeting the balcony. It was snowing… god Jess loved the snow. Dorian had went to go get a cup of water after helping her down on the couch, and Jess struggled over to the balcony so that she could feel the cool breeze and the snow hit her skin. She let her eyes clothes as the freezing air of January 1st hit her skin, bringing goosebumps to her skin. That was, until she felt Dorain’s arms wrap around her - music now playing in the background as he turned her around.

:musical_note: Stay Here, So Near, Make This Last :musical_note:

“Dance with me”

“I don’t know Jess, I have. a date with an 84 year old.,”

Despite the joke that left his lips Dorian let her put her arms around him as they gently swayed to the music in the cold. Though, after a few seconds, she found her lips on his as he held her up - moving back towards the bedroom.

:musical_note: She Said Kiss Me, Slowly, I Don’t Wanna Go Too Fast :musical_note: - January 1st, 2021

“Saddieeee, I think you’re a litttlllleeeee tipsyyyy,” Jordan smiled, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend as he placed a chaste kiss on her lips, leading the girl to their room for the night. “Am not” she responded, a pout immediately on her lips as she stumbled through the lobby towards the elevator. While Jordan still didn’t drink for his own personal reasons, he would never push that on anyone else. Not to mention, he wanted to let Sadie have a good time - so did he mind being the designated driver of sorts? Nope, not at all.

With a soft laugh, he wrapped his arms around her waist as they waited to reach their floor. “You smell nice” He found his smile growing as she wiggled in his arms to turn towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck. “And you look pretty,” “I’m sorry, who’s not tipsy?” “NOooooot me,” He found her lips navigating closer to his, almost as if she was going to kiss him, but before she could, he found the elevator opening and immediately she unwrapped her arms and started running.

“Sadiieeeee,” he frowned with the lack of touch as she ran off towards their room. Sadie had grabbed the key card out of his hand, and clearly was sober enough to know where she was going. After a few seconds, Jordan followed her. What he didn’t expect was for their to be a trail of clothes on the floor the moment he entered the room.

Sadie’s shoes were at the front, followed by her dress by the bedroom door. “JOOORRDAANNN I WANNA TAKE A BATHH,”

Ahh, a bath. A soft laugh left his lips as he picked up her clothes and followed her to the bedroom, putting the clothes on the nightstand and clicking the radio on as he sat on the bed, closing his eyes to the melody of the song.

:musical_note: Hands up, Guard Drop, Don’t stop. :musical_note:

What he didn’t expect with his eyes clothes was Sadie to soon be sitting on top of him, her lips finally on his… a touch he missed even though he had kissed her many times that night. “Didn’t you hear me? I’m taking a bath, come on.” A soft laugh left his lips as she helped him take his shirt off. “I love you, Sadie Monroe,” he whispered, before walking her to the bathroom where the bath was already running.

@CerealKiller @astxrism @novella
@Littlefeets - Kai mentioned

edit

4 Likes

{ Valentine’s Day 2040 }
but my head always messes up my heart no matter what I do

original original (1) original (2) original (3) original (4) dd

What a boring day, huh? Things could’ve been more exciting… If for example, Raphael didn’t push her away back in school. Will Phoebe be mad because of that for a few days? Yes, yes she will. Really, why was her doing that such a big deal? Come on… Well, that kind of ruined her whole day and no, she did not go looking for other victims as she said she would. She didn’t want that… She didn’t want to grab a stranger and push him in an empty classroom so she could have a little fun with him. No matter what you might think or hear about her, that’s not what she does.

So guess who is having the lamest Valentine’s day? This girl right here. She’d even enjoy spending time with her family but let’s see… her parents were gone because Lexie was still in a hospital and it’s not like she’d have much fun with them since this have been… complicated between them, her sister was still being dumb and Xander was God knows where. Probably chasing his ex girlfriend because he was still heartbroken. Hopefully not that but it’s still a good guess. Getting back home she was greeted by… no one. The house felt rather empty and lonely over the past month and there was nothing Phoebe could do about that but… wait? She couldn’t magically heal her sister and she couldn’t just drag her other sister back home. Okay, things were not that bad, Phoebe still had their dogs she soon heard running to her when she dropped her bag on the couch. Dogs fix everything.

To kill her boredom and make this day less awful, Phoebe found herself on the beach, her board under her arm. Nothing but her and the ocean. Having a bad day? Go to the beach. Having a good day? Make it even better by going to the beach. It’s the best advice she could give you. So after an hour of being on her surfboard, she stayed on the beach just… Laying there with nothing on her mind. Taking this time to just ignore everything happening in her life and simply exist with no worries in the world. Until she heard that families voice she hasn’t heard in two weeks. Remember that random beach boy named Kian? Even if she’d often see him here, after their “date” she completely ignored him and stopped looking around for his face whenever she’d get down here. She got what she needed and… that’s was done. So why did she feel that tiny bit of happiness in this very moment knowing once she’d open his eyes he’d be standing right there, next to her? ”Long time no see, I thought you died,” straight up so now she was sitting, with a cheeky smile Phoebe looked up at the guy, her hand over her eyes to protect them from the sun. ”That’s… a morbid thought,” shaking his head with a soft smile, Kian was still just standing there, his hands in the pockets of his swim shorts. What did he want? He didn’t bother Phoebe after she just disappeared on him so what did he really want? I mean… She was a good friend, they could forget about what happened and just start hanging out as friends, yeah? He was fun… She liked him… Uhm… She doesn’t want to… be alone here. All day… ”It’s cool what you did there-” ”I told you I was better,” resting back on her elbows while still looking up, her cheeky smile was replaced with a soft one, obvious joking tone in her voice. ”You did… yeah. Many times,” he was definitely nice… And there was something calm in the way he spoke and… You are just extremely bored, Phoebe.

Sitting down next to her, he leaned back copying her pose. ”You’re not doing anything today?” ”Nah.” ”No one to roast and eat burgers with?” A cheeky smile now appeared on his lips, looking at Phoebe with curiosity in his eyes. When he asks like that… this day really was tragic. But that question did make her laugh lightly, subtly rolling her eyes at him before laying back down on the sand, shifting her gaze from him up to the sky. ”Sadly no.” ”Do you… Want me to volunteer?” Well… She should’ve expected something like that. Why else would he be there with her? Closing her eyes Phoebe shook her head, whispering, ”No.” If she was looking at him she could see his soft smile and disappointed nod as he just as quietly said, ”Fair. Wasn’t expecting anything else.” But she could still heart it in his voice. What followed that was silence… or some kind of shifting she could only guess was him shaking the sand off his hand ready to get up so she looked back at him, ”Ask me again.” Who would’ve thought there’d be more silence? Not awkward at all… Phoebe was not used to… Silence. Now both looking at each other, he repeated the question. ”Do you want to go eat burgers?” With a smile playing on her lips, Phoebe shook her head, still laying down.”No. You’re silly.” At least he laughed at that and didn’t seem hurt. Why would he be hurt? She’s just this random chick he’s talked to a few times before taking out to eat and then… you know and then not seeing her again before this moment. This was entertaining… Did he really think she… ”Again.” But she found herself whispering those words again, this time serious. ”I’m not-” But before he could continue that, she cut him off with a shy smile on her lips. ”Yeah. But pizza this time?”

”Welcome. It’s not usually this… depressing in here,” leading him inside her house that was just a few steps from the beach, Phoebe left him to stand in the living room as she went to grab some drinks and glasses she could bring back down to the beach. It was nice living here… It really was. And they needed to be here for a bit to wait for the delivery guy. So… she would actually spend the rest of her day with her… new friend. Day not bad after all… Don’t tell him she thinks she enjoys his company. ”Which one are you?” Phoebe heard him ask making her confused and go back to him that same moment. ”Wha-” But how obvious could his question be? She found him standing in front pictures on shelves of her and Amie when they were little and bunch of other photos he shouldn’t be seeing. Rude. ”The cuter one,” with a subtle smirk, she walked over to him, crossing her arms over her chest. ”That didn’t help.” Sorry, figure it out. And nooo, your pleading eyes won’t help you. With that smirk staying on her lips she just shrugged her shoulders, looking up at him without saying another word… Not weird… Do something… Luckily his attention shifted to another photo as he pointed at it. ”Oh, that’s my sister, she’s in the ho- Hey, I didn’t allow you to look at that. Abusing my hospitality like that.” ”Sorry,” with a cheeky smile that matched hers, he took a step back and raised his hands in that I’m swear I’m not guilty way.

”Do you-” ”Where is-” ”You go first,” ”No, no, you.” A soft chuckle escaped Phoebe’s lips, looking back at the kitchen. ”I just… We only have coke, if that’s okay?” ”Oh… Yes… That’s good.” ”What did you want?” ”Your family?” Smiling, Phoebe tried to shrug that question off, answer casually. ”Just out.” Out at the hospital. Out fcking my worst enemy. You know… Your usually answer. Once again the luck was in her side when she heard the door bell, meaning no more questions about her family or anything else… Just time to go back to the beach, have fun, eat pizza and not be serious.

What started as a very underwhelming and bad day turned into a good and… cute day. She wasn’t doing anything crazy as she’d usually do, she wasn’t spending Valentine’s day in a way many would like to spend it but she didn’t mind it. She didn’t mind it at all and she, to be honest, wouldn’t change this for anything else. Just sitting on a beach, eating and talking with the sound of crashing waves in the background was not a bad day. Sometimes simple things like that is what Phoebe really needs… Especially these days. Just someone she could talk to about most random things without worrying about anything else… Drama and some big, crazy adventure wasn’t everything. ”I don’t believe you,” laughing, with empty boxes between them, the two of them were once again laying on the sand under, now, a starry night. ”Are you going to say that about every story I tell you?” ”Probably,” with a genuine smile, Phoebe found herself staring at the man next to her… That smile not faltering for a second. Not even when he met her eyes and she quickly looked back up, shrugging her shoulders as an additional answer to his question. ”Then I’m done here,” teasingly saying, now he was the one shrugging his shoulder and looking away from her. ”Heeeeey HEY hey, noo. You have to continue,” ”Do I? I don’t think so- Okay, okaaaay, where was I? Ah yeah… then…”

1 Like

{ Valentine’s Day 2040 }
I’ve got a feelin’ but it’s still cool if you don’t

original original (1) original (2) original (3) original (4) dd

There are two sacred, unwritten rules everyone needs to follow: don’t show people the finger in a traffic jam and don’t spam a girl who’s not returning your… 10+ dms. That’s a sign of something. And what was Kian? Definitely not a rule breaker. He was your nice next door neighbor who was wiling to help you with your groceries and mow your lawn for some homemade cookies. Your favorite goodie two shoes with some tattoos that might make you think otherwise. A real good boy right there… A real catch, may I add. Come on, the guy wants to be a vet. A VET. He cares about animals, HELLO. If Phoebe knew that maybe she wouldn’t just run away from him after their… What was that? A date? On the topic of Phoebe… Nice girl, isn’t she? Let’s rewind a little bit and go back to the day the two of them met. Or the day Phoebe caught Kian’s attention on the beach.

Surfers enjoy the company of other surfers, they all eventually become good friends and seeing this tiny girl having the time of her life with, what he could only guess, her dad was a very nice sight so don’t judge him for wanting to at least know her name. The way he would approach her again on this day was the exact same way he approached her back then, a friendly smile and a genuine compliment. There were no sneaky reasons for him doing that, he was just being friendly and nice but what he wasn’t thinking about was that he’d actually really like the girl. Even from that first conversation, she seemed… She just seemed fun, the energy he liked in other people plus she had a reallllly cool dad. He thought his dad was the coolest dad but damn was he wrong, don’t tell him that. After a few times of hanging out with her whenever he’d see her at the beach, Kian asked Phoebe out on a date and she… Accapted. Look, he really liked her, she was just everything one might look for in a girl and he was damn happy when she said yes, he just wasn’t expecting it would end the way that it did… It doesn’t happen often that girl just don’t text him back so that was… It was fair. If she just wanted to spend one night with him that was… It was what she wanted and he’s going to respect that. He’s not going to stare at his phone wondering if he should send that text, he’s not… Going to do that, no matter how many times he was tempted.

But he still hoped he would see her on the beach and get a chance to talk to her, as friends would do. So when that finally happened, when he saw her on her board once he came down with his friends, Kian waited for her to get up so he could make her way to her. ”Hey there,” approaching her with caution but a soft smile on her lips, he watched her straighten up so now she was sitting on the sand, a cheeky smile now appearing on her lips.”Long time no see, I thought you died,” ”That’s… a morbid thought,” shaking his head with a soft smile, Kian was still just standing there, his hands in the pockets of his swim shorts. What was he doing that? Maybe she didn’t want to see him at all after that one night? She didn’t seem like the girl who would just disappear on you like that… Why was this making him so… nervous? He’s just saying hi, nothing more. Well… ”It’s cool what you did there-” ”I told you I was better,” okay they were still cool. It was cool. everything was… back to normal. ”You did… yeah. Many times.”

Sitting down next to her, he leaned back on his elbows, copying her pose. I think we all know what day it is. Quite a nice day, if you ask Kian. He was one of those people who actually liked Valentine’s day, but still thought you should treat your partner the same every single day as he would do… Too bad he wasn’t doing anything today… ”You’re not doing anything today?” Kian curiously asked, playing with the sand between his fingers. There was a small part of him that hope she would say no so he could… No, you’re not going to ask her anything. She was pretty clear what happened meant nothing to her. ”Nah.” ”No one to roast and eat burgers with?” A cheeky smile appeared on his lips seeing her laugh lightly at his world, subtly rolling her eyes at him before laying back down on the sand, and shifting her gaze from him up to the sky. ”Sadly no.” Don’t say it. ”Do you… Want me to volunteer?” And he said it… be nice Phoebe. ”No.” Oh… or don’t be, it’s fine. Really, it’s fine. ”Fair. Wasn’t expecting anything else,” see? Completely fine. Why would she say yes? If it was fine why did he try hard not to sound so disappointed? Straightening up, his gaze shifted back to the ocean, looking for what else to say… This was kind of embarrassing. ”Ask me again.” Wait what? Hesitantly meeting her eyes he tried to look for a sign of… Just anything. Was she joking, was she not? She must be joking, come on. ”Do you want to go eat burgers?” ”No. You’re silly.” Yup, he was right. At least that made him laugh this time and shake his head, which Phoebe did right after him. Coming here this was not what he wanted, he just wanted to talk to her… Just that. ”Again.” So stop giving him false hope. ”I’m not-”
”Yeah. But pizza this time?” Wait what times 2?

Saying this one last time - this was not how Kian thought this day would end. He wasn’t expecting to stay all day on the beach with the girl he thought was avoiding him but here they were, having… A damn good time. Just sitting on a beach, eating and talking with the sound of crashing waves in the background… Good time. ”I don’t believe you,” laughing, with empty boxes between them, the two of them were once again laying on the sand under, now, a starry night. ”Are you going to say that about every story I tell you?” ”Probably,” with a genuine smile, Phoebe was staring at the man next to her… That smile not faltering for a second. Not even when he met her eyes and she quickly looked back up, shrugging her shoulders as an additional answer to his question. ”Then I’m done here,” teasingly saying, now he was the one shrugging his shoulder and looking away from her. ”Heeeeey HEY hey, noo. You have to continue,” ”Do I? I don’t think so- Okay, okaaaay, where was I? Ah yeah… then…”

2 Likes

Being trapped in a closet with her ex on Valentine’s was definitely not how she anticipated this night going… but then again, had she anticipated any of the day’s events? Daiane was obviously incredibly terrible at predicting events—guess she should scratch out a psychic as a future career plan—so maybe it was time to stop trying to and start, just, going with it. Maybe, she thought, watching Hera laugh with a laugh of her own she’d failed to hold back, maybe it isn’t so awful to be stuck here with them.

“Okayy, if you don’t know and I don’t know then nooobody knows—but, well, guess we’re stuck together H, again, just like old times—or last December. Whateva’s your flavaaaa,” she drew out the last syllable, her voice fading dramatically into the space around them. “I know it’s been like five seconds, but I’m maybe thinking that you aren’t so bad to be stuck with. Or maybe it’s just cause I’m really, really, really drunk right now." For the last part Daiane leaned forward, cupping a hand to her mouth as she spoke in a dramatic whisper. She dissolved into giggles, reclining back against the wall of the closet. “Drinking is kinda fun, I dunno why I don’t do it more, like, it’s very helpful for not feeling things—I dunno if you know this, Hera Hera Hera, triple H, but I really like not feeling things—not feeling not good feelings. So yes I giveee alcohol a 10/10 for being so numb-y.” Daiane shifted, fanning herself with her hand. “It’s so hot. Oh my gosh it’s so hot in here. …And no, it’s not because you’re here. You always think you’re soooo funny when you say that and news flash! I only laughed to make youuu feel better not ‘cause it was like the best joke ever.”

Daiane’s smile pinched downwards, a sigh pushing through her lips. “You didn’t hear the Blue Royalty announcement?” Dai was a bit surprised at how insignificant the post was to them, while for her it was a pivotal point of her day. “Well, long story short, I’m a b*tch and Embry broke up with me. I think.” The words burned like the same alcohol she drank to ease the pain, and the girl pulled her legs up to her chest, blinking back tears. She needed an embrace, and she only had herself to love right now. So she talked. “Okay yeah I’ve never ever done a long story short in my life and ‘m not doing one today, so here’s the long story long—long story short long? Long story? OG story. Anyways so I kissed Bee on Halloween even though we were broken up at the time, and thats how we got back together again, but then blue royalty posted that I only kissed her for the points… which was true—well not true, like… half-true—but Bee didn’t want it to be any kinda true so she broke up with me. Which f*cking sucks,” she added with a laughing sob. “Not just because it’s Valentine’s but because it was her and I love her. But why does everyone I love keep leaving me?”

Hera’s next words made her chuckle a bit, just because they were so silly. “Yes, Hera, that was very creepy, but feels like you’re stalking me at this point so at least it’s fitting for you. Are you stalking me Hera? Should I be worried that my ex wants revenge on me or something—no wait, you broke up with me, that wouldn’t make sense." Daiane laughed at her own silliness, shaking her head. “I’d be the revenge-wanter here if this were a, um, a movie or something like that. But it’s not and I don’t, so ‘don’t worry, be happy!’”

Their dance made her laugh some more—though Hera’s willingness to dance to a song implying that she was a little heartless was surprising. Daiane found herself dancing, too, as she hummed the tune, though her moves were far less raunchy than Hera’s, to say the least. Their twerking was entrancing, almost, as if Hera had caught her in some sort of spell; as if this closet had teleported her into a different time, one where she might have stood and danced behind her, laughing still. Mindlessly, she’d risen to a standing position too, and maybe she would’ve given in to the pull if it weren’t for Hera straightening, their face falling all of a sudden.

"What’d I say?” She echoed after Hera, confused at their abrupt change of mood. “I don’t know, don’t I say a lot of things? You were always trying to get me to talk less Her, don’t you remember?" She laughed to herself, not yet recognizing the sullen mood that had fallen over them. “Didn’t work, nope, I’m still talk talk talk so you gotta be a lil’ more specific Heri—that sounds like hairy!—cause I really don’t know what…” Her gaze settled on Hera, eyes squinting as she took in their new expression, finally seeing that they were upset about something. “Wait, really what’d I say??” Daiane pulled her into a hug, arms wrapping familiarly around them. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it Hera, don’t cry,” she whispered, her lips forming a frown.

Dai didn’t entirely know how they’d gotten to this topic of conversation, but by the end of Hera’s little ramble, she had pulled away, walked to the other side of the room where she was farthest from them. A low fire simmered within her, the spark ignited by the reemergence of old pain that Hera’s words had brought on. She giggled. Quietly at first, the soft laughs crescendoing into loud, belly-holding guffaws. "No offence Hera,” Dai started as her laughs quieted again, “but that’s bullsh*t." The flames rose, drying up the lingering amusmant and melting the smile from her lips. “Your feelings are valid lalala and everything, but bull! Sh*t! Y’know what hurt me?” She spun around, fixing Hera with a glare that most people never elicited from a sober Daiane. “You leaving me hurt. After everything, you just left me. That f*cking hurt.” Dai shook her head, pressing her back against the wall as she slid down it, falling to a seated position. “D’you know I didn’t swear before you? Nope, didn’t. Then you came and–and marked me with your—your Heraness—made me fall in love with you, only to just leave me in the middle of it all, 'cause you had no other choice. So don’t come now, kissing me on Ferris Wheels and saying you… you never lost feelings or whatever… when I’m finally happy again. Okay maybe not totally happy—today, you just caught me on a bad day, but better. I’m better.” This last sentence, she whispered, as if it were meant as a note of conviction to herself instead of Hera.

It was comical, really, how Hera pulled the bl*nt and a match out from her bra like a clown pulling those endless scarves from a small pocket—Daiane couldn’t help but laugh as she shook her head. “Really Hera, from your boobs?” She snorted, waving it away. “No thanks, don’t want your boob bl*nt 'n don’t want the hangover. More of a hangover.” She amended, wincing as she felt the beginnings of a headache coming on. God, she needed another drink. “You got a flask down there too?” At Hera’s next words, she slowly looked up at her, a teasing smirk curving her lips. ‘Yanno?’ Dai repeated, laughing. "Since when can’t you say sex? Sex, sex, sex. Did you become a prude, Hera, after all your talk? "

Her emotions were all over the place, she knew that, and it definitely felt like they were controlling her more than she was controlling them. One moment she was happy and upbeat, a little passy-aggro maybe, and the next she was doting and apologetic, but that, too, quickly turned to anger—and now, here she was, sobbing. Daiane had hoped that her excessive drinking tonight would act as a dam for the river of her tears, but the dam had obviously broken and nothing was holding back her ugly, gasping flood of tears. Hera’s presence was comforting, their arms around her even more so, but their words only increased the flow of tears. She was saying things like “it’ll be okay,” standard breakup procedure, but Daiane couldn’t understand how she was supposed to ‘be okay’ when it felt like she was fracturing into pieces. Daiane looked up at her, the tears streaming down her cheeks. "She made me feel normal,” she blubbered. “Like that I wasn’t too much, ‘cause I feel like I am sometimes, but never ‘cause of her. The opposite with her. I just… She took a few breaths, trying to calm herself down. “Everything felt so right with her, and for so long I was so sure of everything but now it’s all gone and—” Her voice broke, a sob cutting off her words. Dai covered her face with her hands. “Everything feels so wrong now."

@raviola

1 Like

Oh… I realllyy fcked up… 2040 - Part 3

There was an indescribable piercing pain in Daniel’s head. Yep. This was Hell. Had to be - first he was a fcking FIVE-year-old and now this pain? Damn. That sucked - there was so much Daniel had planned for the world. Who was supposed to create the first transporter that could instantaneously take someone to another location like… Paris in 2.2 seconds? Or or… who would include the taste sense in his holographic phones so you could look at a picture of an orange, and taste it too? Well. This sucked. Well… on the bright side, at least Jezebel couldn’t kill him because he was already dead right? Or Val… yeah he’d get an earful from Val if this wasn’t a dream so… maybe it wasn’t all bad? Maybe there was some brain damage with the whole falling thing because part of Dan wasn’t taking this seriously enough. Right… back to the pain. GOD FCKING DAMN IT why did it hurt so much. Daniel could barely think with this feeling… was this how Dorian and Andy felt like all the time? Or even those idiots… Maverick and Dominic? God wonder where they were? Here’s hoping not with him. He may be in Hell, but at least he wasn’t stuck with idiots… then again…no wonder they were dimwits - who could think with all this noise?

“What are you doing weirdoooo?”

Who was that? God? Satan? Betty White? Daniel struggled to open his eyes and found a little girl looking back at him with a helmet and elbow pads on. Before Dan could even comprehend who she was and where the hell they were, the little girl continued. “SOoooo are you gonna come skateboard with me. You promised Dan. Don’t be a party pooper, you lost the bet fair and square,”

What. The. Hell. Dan looked at her silently… thinking… trying to think… as his headache dimmed. Akielah? It had to be… her facial structures… it was impossible that it wasn’t… “Why…how are you… Akielah?” Dan muttered in confusion, though it only took him a second to realize his voice didn’t sound normal. Looking down, Dan’s eyes settled on his hands… and his lack of muscles. Damn. He worked for those. Rude. While he was no longer 5… he clearly wasn’t 38 either. “Who’s Akielah. OHHHH IS THAT A GIRL YOU LIKE? I’m going to tell mom and daaad and Jess and Anna. Danny and Akielah sitting in a tree. K I S S I-” “God ew. Don’t.” Dan repeated almost instantaneously as he stood up and walked over to the decorative wall art that had mirrors on it… mirrors that showed Daniel he looked more… well… 14? 15? Wasn’t he just 5? Was this Hell? This didn’t fcking make sense.

“I BRING THE FOOD OF THE GODS,” A scream echoed through his house, soon followed by yet another one that seemed slightly closer. “Yes, my dear sister may be late to absolutely every event, but she does indeed bring food.”

Dan was so distracted by looking at little him in the mirror that he didn’t even turn around until he heard Akielah screaming “JESSSSS ANNAAAAA AND OMG FOOOOOODD”

Huh?

Turning around, the 10-year-old kid had already wrapped her arms around the twins - one who was carrying a mightly large bag of McDonalds, soon followed by the butlers bringing in more bags of McDonalds and drinks that were apparently left in the car. “Charlotte love, you act like you didn’t just see me yesterday, kid. What’s with all the love… Wait… what did Dan do? Daniel bloody Parker, stop traumatizing your little sister. I will whoop your ass if needed” “He won’t bloody come skateboarding with us like he promiseeeddd Jess. Oh oh oh and apparently he likes this girl named Akielah. HAVE YOU MET HER?”

“Akielah? Never heard of her? Dan did you meet someone who doesn’t go to our school? Well, darling, now you have to tell us everything. Come on now stop obsessively looking at yourself.”

Okay… okay Dan was like… really fcking confused. Like… majorly. A few… minutes ago he was 5… bringing baby Akielah to the safe room… the intruders… they left… and then that feeling in his head… and he was here but this wasn’t… he wasn’t reliving a memory. This wasn’t… this was different… 15… .Dan was supposed to be in Beryl. “What year is it?” There was a frankness in his voice as he looked over at the three girls who had settled around the sofa, Daniel still standing over them after Anna had dragged him towards them. “Psst… Dan… did you drink some of your parents… you know Jess asked. “Alcohol? I know what Alcohol isss Jess,” Jess stuck her tongue out before putting her hands over Akielah’s ears. “Can you snag me something?”

“No… god… just… what fcking year is it?”

“You’re being such a bloody weirdo Dan. It’s 2017 Dan… just like it was yesterday, and the day before. That’s kind of how time works,” Anna laughed slightly before handing him a burger. “What did that commercial say Jess? You’re not you when you don’t have a Snickers bar or something? Eat Parker - at least before Jess devours it all,”

2017… TWENTY SEVENTEEN? Wait… wait… hold up… before all of this started dan was… sht sht sht no…no it couldn’t be… could it… no no… he was dead… he had to be dead… because the alternate was way fcking worse… sht…sht…sht…FCK “Time Machine… OH MY GOD,” Dan let out, an essence of fear meeting his features as he ran towards a pen on the counter top and grabbed… Akielah’s Journal? Oh who the fck cared.

Turning towards a random page, Dan wrote a few notes down. Jess and him were talking… electricity… electric jolt… something must have sparked the reactor…and now… sht…

“Anna… do you mind taking Charlotte to go grab the skateboards?” If Dan was paying attention, he would have seen Jess motioning that she was going to see what was up with Dan, but he was far too distracted by everything he was doing. “But my notebook…”

“I’ll get it back to you C,” As the two girls left, he found someone waving their hands in his face and with hesitancy, he looked back at Jess. “Oh Jess… I really…really fcked up this time…”

@Littlefeets - Charlotte
@CerealKiller - Val mentioned
@Caticorn - Dom mentioned
@astxrism - Dori bashing happened, of course.

3 Likes

Play Soon you’ll get better-Taylor swift

Beep… beep… beep… beep… beep…

Bright lights blinding him as he opened his eyes. Where was he? This place it felt… familiar. Andy opened his eyes slowly and found himself sat in a chair in a hospital room. Why was he in the hospital? Dazed and confused, Andy tried focusing as his vision was blurry for some reason.

His eyes widened and he felt an aching tug in his heart as he saw on the hospital bed next to him no other than Ziah, alive, laying there looking out of the window, connected to all these machines, the monitor beeping in his ears as he stood there frozen looking at her. ”You’re-…” he let out quietly stepping towards her. But- how-

”Mommy mommy!” little Kaya ran into the room with her little school bag on her back straight to her mother who smiled as soon as she saw the girl ”hey baby girl” she said with a soft smile and kissed the girl. This… it must be a memory. As he tried talking to them or even touching them, they didn’t seem to o notice a thing. And he knew that moment in his mind. After all, he remembered that day and how that day was going to end… he knew that in a moment he himself will walk through that door himself, and he did. So what was he now? A ghost? Was he dead? Was this hell? Was repeating the very last day with his wife his hell loop from now until eternity? Because if it was, it would be real torture.

There was nothing more painful than looking at Ziah and Kaya talking, Kaya all young with her little ponytail, telling her mother about her day at school with an excited childish voice and a smile on her face. Past and present Andy both looked at the two with a weak smile, taking in the moment as they both knew any day could be the last.

But neither of them but the spirit of present Andy knew this really was the last day. Once again, he was there, he remembered it all too well. Much too well. It was the kind of thing you don’t want to haunt your memory forever, you want to remember the happy moments, the good moments, not the last moments.

It wasn’t long until everything faded away and turned to a different moment, not so long after the previous one. There he was again, seeing himself at the same hospital room with his wife, but this time he was sat next to her, her hand in his own. She looked weak, and he remembered this was the very last time he ever saw her. The broken pieces of his heart just seemed to break all over again as he couldn’t hold back the tears. You’d think one would need a solid form to be able to cry… but here comes Andy to prove it all wrong. Sometimes the pain is enough to break even the strongest things there are.

”Take care of our little girl ” she said as they spoke, looking in each other’s eyes both filled with love and pain. And sometimes… love is the pain. This was one of those times. ”Don’t leave me, I need you…” he let out quietly ”i’ll never leave you silly. I’m always with you, right here” she added weakly reaching her hand to where his heart was.

”I love you rockstar” she said, and for a moment it felt like she was looking at him, present time him, not the one who was actually there. ”i love you too” both versions of him whispered together at the same time, planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

And that was the last thing he ever said to her. Because after that… she was no longer with us. She was gone forever, only present in heart, but he’d never get the chance to talk to her again, to hold her in his arms and just be there. Tell her how much he loved her just one more time, because it was never enough and no matter how many times he said it, those three little words were never enough to explain what was in his heart.

She was the one. She was his soulmate. People always doubt that soulmates exist, there isn’t the one, there are plenty of fish in the sea and once in a while you catch one on your hook. But that wasn’t the case for Andy. He didn’t get a fish, he found a hidden treasure at the bottom of the ocean, a rare and priceless pearl that he had the privilege of calling his wife. The love of his life. And just like that… life took her away from him. And it didn’t hurt any less than the first time. She wanted him to be happy, but it was so hard not to cry. It was impossible.

”I miss you… I’ll get better, I promise.”

Slowly regaining his blurry consciousness, Andy was at the hospital once again, but this time around, it was reality. And turns out he passed out when he came to see Jordan. You see… hospitals don’t bring the best of him, when to him they’re associated with the loss of the people he loved most. It just… it brought up all those memories and it just hurt too much.

Waking up, Andy opened his eyes slowly. Back to present time, present time where Kaya was already all grown up to a smart beautiful woman, and Andy… well he wasn’t doing too well. He was proud of his little girl, but he himself wasn’t really at the top of the world. He knew Ziah wanted him to find happiness… but it just didn’t seem to come around for him. He wished he could, it just wasn’t that easy. If there was just this sign from above or something,… he could just…

”Sadie…?”

@Littlefeets Ziah
@novella just imagine Sadie was there it’s a sign from above

4 Likes

The “Something Old” - 2031 - Part 6

“Can you say mama Jess questioned with a bright smile, bouncing her baby girl up and down in her arms smiling as the baby laughed every few seconds. Now don’t come at her - SO WHAT if Jess was getting a little head start on her bet with Dorian about what their daughter’s first words would be? There was nothing wrong with a little… itsy-bitsy priming. “Don’t underestimate me Shay, I will withhold food from you if you say anything besides mama or nugget, you got it?” Jess asked jokingly, kissing her daughter’s cheek as Shay babbled to her - almost like she was responding to her mom. Let’s just assume she was saying “Of course I’m going to say mama, you’reeee my favorite” though, recently, since Dori arrived, he had his own INCORRECT assumptions about what their child’s nonsensical words meant.

“Pamm mmdam babbme” Jess laughed again slightly, as Shay’s arms opened - catching sight of something that Jessica soon realized was her father. Dori wrapped his arms around Jess and of course stole alllll of her daughters attention. How dare he. Disappear for a few days, and allll Shay wants is her father. Unfair. You know kid, your mom can pull more than a few good disappearing acts herself. Don’t try her. “Stopppp trying to convince our kid to say mama first, that’s cheating,” Jess rolled her eyes, turning towards him and letting Shay wiggle out of her arms and into his. “How the bloody hell did you hear me? Annnd no don’t say Shay told you. Arse - that was a personal conversation with me and Shay.” Jess sighed.

“Are you two ready?”

Jess crinkled her nose, mouthing this conversation’s not over while looking at him before turning towards the flower vendor - because yes, today the two were picking out the floral arrangements with their wedding planner and more than a few other things. Jess’ mom was running a little late, so for now, it was just Jess and her fiancé. “Never been more ready in my life”

6 hours later

“OH MY BLOODY HELL WHAT WAS THAT. WHY WERE THERE SO MANY FCKING FLOWERS? Who bloody needs that many flowers in the world my god.” Yep - that was 6 hours of them looking through arrangements, talking through seating chart, and soooooo much more. So much that Shay had taken two naps in there… god how Jess wished she was Shay. At least her mother and Anna had arrived to help with the bloody picking… well until they started having differing opinions too. Terrible. God Jess was tired… was it possible to be this tired by just looking at bloody flowers all day.

“Hey… how about I put her to bed and you…” Jess smiled softly at Dorian as he wrapped his arms around her, “Set a bath for the two of us?”

After a momentary laugh, Jess nodded as Dorian walked away and she made her way towards the bathroom, truly needing a bloody warm bath after the day she had. As the water ran, Jess grabbed the neglected journal sitting in her purse. Maybe she should read all the journal entires in order… at the same time however… well… skimming was far more fun and then she could go back and catch up.

𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝟤𝟪𝓉𝒽, 𝟣𝟫𝟫𝟪

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎,
𝐻𝑒’𝓈 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓂… 𝐼 𝒻𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒹𝑜 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃.

@Littlefeets - Leo will be mentioned soon
@astxrism - Dori

3 Likes

Guess I almost died again? Oops - 2026 - Part 1

Play Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift

“Shh… shhh buddy. I need you to stay quiet,”

Jess tightly held the crying 2-year-old in her arms, running through the pouring rain as she attempted to escape the footsteps that were following her. What time was it? God… god sht… what time was it? It was night… late at night maybe though it was hard to tell time after what Jess had just been through. Fck… this was not how things were supposed to turn out. It was supposed to be just another case… Jess was already at the final stages.

1. Infiltrate the family as the new nanny. Check.
  2. Find the information on the hard drive. Check.
  3. Feed the FBI information about the drug exchange. Check.

The FBI was already ON THE WAY… and then… things… took a turn for the worst. Jessica Pierce was supposed to be done. But things turned messy when her target’s wife, Evie, realized where her husband got his money. An argument turned… oh god the blood. Jess had called the ambulance for the woman who was struggling to breathe on the floor and all she could remember was the woman begging her to save her son. To take him away.

Jess had gotten to him… the little boy crying for his mother in his room… likely having no idea of the bloodshed downstairs… and maybe if she got there earlier, Jess would have left scot-free too. But then, he found her. Well… maybe it would be better to say she had found him… waiting in his child’s room with a gun in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in the other.

“You know what that wh0re told me,”

It was these words that haunted her for a moment… making the hair on her skin stick up as she held the tiny child in her hands. “That bastard isn’t even mine. So, I killed her… just like I’m going to kill the boy”

“You… you raised him. He’s still your son, Joshua.”

A laugh left the man’s lips as he took another drink. To him… she was still just the nanny… one that was currently at the wrong place at the wrong time.

“You have 10 seconds before I shoot both of you… Let’s make this fun, and play a game of cat and mouse, Abagail. So… sweetie. Run.”

There was no hesitation as Jess ran for her fcking life and… well… the man hadn’t lied. Jess had gotten downstairs when she heard the first shot - hitting the wall next to her and then another one… which she dodged. She wasn’t thinking anymore, she was simply acting. Adrenaline had taken over at this point and Jess had grabbed the keys on the wall for the car sitting out front. She just needed to survive… the police were already on the way. She allowed a soft whisper to leave her lips to the boy as she ran outside towards the car. Within a few seconds, Jess had slipped into the car and started it. However, the moment she put her foot on the gas, Jess heard the window shatter as another bullet it the car. Just… drive. And that’s exactly what Jessica did… even if she knew he was going to follow her.

It may seem that for many of her jobs… Jess took them far away from anyone she knew. After all, getting caught was the worst thing that could happen… but this one… well… let’s just say it was in a location she knew well. Miami, Florida. Jess had been driving for a few minutes, making more turns than she could count in hopes she wasn’t being followed before ditching the car. With the boy in her hands, she once again started running to the bus pickup. First, lose the car. Then… figure out where she was going. That was… well that had to be the plan.

“Hey, hey we’re okay. Shh, it’s okay.” Jess mumbled to the boy as they boarded the nearly empty bus and went to the very back to escape suspicion. Jess needed to get to somewhere safe… and at the moment… she only had one idea in her mind. The ride on the bus was spent mostly trying to calm the boy down, and then a transfer to a new bus… and then… well… Jessica Pierce was standing in front of an apartment complex more frazzled than she had ever been before.

What do you tell your best friend in this situation? Hey Dori - help me and this kid stowaway while the FBI looks for the people trying to murder us? Yeah? After a few seconds, Jess took a deep breath and walked inside, taking the elevator up to his floor and hesitantly knocking on his door. If there was one thing Jessica Pierce never wanted… it was getting people she cared about stuck in her line of work… but… at this point, she didn’t know where else to go and so she… knocked.

“Jess” There was a look of concern on the man’s features as the door opened. He looked like he had been asleep? His frazzled hair and lack of shirt paired with pajama bottoms being a dead giveaway of the fact that it must have been far later than Jess imagined. What was he thinking? Perhaps wondering why there was blood all over Jess’ hands… maybe the glass in her hair… or maybe the wondering about the kid. “I need… Dori I need your help,”

Coming inside, Jess finally… for the first time put the boy in her hands down, who, had cried himself until he passed out. “Close… close the door. Lock it,” Jess got out, her hands Shaking as she ran to his windows and lowered the curtains - not before looking out and making sure there was no cars downstairs. It didn’t seem like anything was out of the ordinary… it was okay… it was fine.

"Jess… you’re… "

Dorian didn’t have to finish that, because with his words, Jess followed his eyesight to the floor. On her feet, Jess saw blood dripping down and onto his carpet - and it was in that moment that she felt it. Her hand slowly went inside her jacket, and as she moved her hand away, she found it covered in a sticky bright red substance… and then… she lost her footing.

Jessica’s fell… though instead of feeling the floor, she found Dorian’s arms around her, gently bringing her to the floor. He was saying something? What… was it? Her ears were ringing so loudly that she could barely hear him anymore. “Fck… you…your carpet Dori… your deposit…” Jess muttered, finally regaining her hearing as she found him taking her shirt off and putting his hand where she assumed the blood was coming from. “…hospital” That’s all she heard and immediately, she felt her hand stop his. “No hospital… Dori… you can’t they’ll…” FCK WHY WAS IT SO HARD TO TALK. Closing her eyes for a few seconds because she was… so damn tired… Jess opened them again to finish her words.

“N…no he’ll find me… he’ll find him.” That’s the last thing Jessica could remember before her vision went black.

@astxrism - Dori mentioned
@Littlefeets - Kai’s worst nightmare :joy:

3 Likes

2035 - Skating to Process Everything

There was something about being on the ice that was therapeutic and Napoleon really need that right now. Which was how he ended up at the ice rink at 9 o’clock at night, seeing exactly how fast he could spin around. He closed his eyes, not noticing the tears falling from them until the cold of the rink made them stick to his face. For two months, with the exclusion of sleeping, he’d spent virtually no time at home. There were too many images, too many memories and too many emotions.

He wiped his eyes with his sleeve as he skated over to where he’d left his jacket and phone, resting on top of the boards that lined the perimeter of the ice. He unlocked his phone, ignoring the many notifications of missed messages and calls from his mom to go straight to his music app. He scrolled through his library until he found the right song and then turned up the volume until it echoed through the rink. He skated away from the boards, going around the rink as he got the hang of the music. Soon, he began building his own routine to the song, forcing himself to think about something other than the fact that two months ago his entire world flipped upside down and he lost the person he looked up to most.

“Napoleon!”

He skidded to a halt as Jae’s little voice rang through the rink, louder than his music. He skated towards her and when he stopped, he paused his music so that she wouldn’t have to shout over it. “Jae?” He asked, confused and wondering if he should be worried. For him, walking from their house to the rink was no problem but it was late and he hoped that his 11-year-old sister hadn’t done the same. “Eomma drove me here to get you. She says you have to come home now.” She answered, holding onto the boards. He sighed, even though he knew that he deserved this for ignoring her. “Also, I saw your coach and she told me to tell you that you don’t have to go home but you can’t stay here.” Napoleon laughed. In his mind, he could hear his coach’s voice saying those exact words and hearing them in his sister’s voice was particularly entertaining, mostly because she was missing the sarcasm that usually accompanied them. “Can you pass me my guards?” He asked, pointing to where he’d left them. She nodded and brought him the items he asked for. He slipped the guards onto the blades of his skates and stepped off the ice, waddling to where he’d left his shoes.

He sat down and unlaced his skates, pulling them off of his feet and putting them in his bag, then putting his sneakers back on. “Leon?” Jae asked him as he gathered up the rest of his stuff, pulling his back up over his shoulder. “Yeah, Jaebird?” He responded, starting to walk towards the exit with her. “Are you always skating now because it makes you stop missing Appa?” The question caught him off guard and he took a deep breath as he thought about how he was going to answer her. “No. I don’t think anything will ever make me stop missing Appa.” He answered, telling her the truth as he looked down at her. “Skating just helps me not feel sad when I miss him.” He explained and as simple and childish as it sounded, it was really the only way he could explain to her why he was spending most of his waking hours at the ice rink. Seemingly content with his answer, she quickly hugged him before pulling him by the arm to where their mom was waiting in her car to bring them home.

2 Likes

When I was in love, trust me, I knew. – Series Part 1 - January 2010

Play Dandelions - Ruth B

“Don’t look at me like that kid. It’s barely a fcking scratch. Cover it up.,”

There was an indescribable look of fear on Jordan’s features as the boy looked instinctively at the floor… unable to look up at his father. Rather, Jordan’s eyes focused on what was left of his worn out… secondhand shoes that he found at the junkyard while one of his father’s… meetings happened.

“I’m not going to fcking repeat myself, you peace of sht. Cover it up. We don’t want a repeat at what happened at the last fcking place, you ungrateful brat.,”

Jordan simply nodded, still not looking at where his dad was sitting in the driver’s seat of the rundown truck that barely moved most of the time. After a second, he fixed his long shirt sleeve, so it fully covered his arms where the bruises from his dad’s… when his father… it’s… it wasn’t not his dad’s fault… he just… gets a little angry when he drinks… that’s… that’s it. It may have been January and the middle of the school year… but after… after his teacher started asking questions about bruises at his old elementary school, his dad transferred him so… so now he was going to Cerulean Elementary.

“Get out kid,”

After a second, Jordan’s little hand went to the door handle and after a second, he found himself once again all alone, this time outside of the car. With a little puff of smoke, and a sound that no car should make, his father drove away – leaving a child of 8 alone with nothing but the clothes on his back. Walking inside, Jordan looked up to the secretary in the front – mustering a smile. “Hi… I’m new. My name is Jordan.”

There was, of course, much confusion as a kid walked in for his first day of class in the middle of the school year without his parents. The lady had, of course, asked where they were, and Jordan just shrugged. Over the years, Jordan realized sometimes shrugging was the best answer. Stay quiet… that’s what his dad had always taught him. “He dropped me off and told me to go to class,” . Maybe an older Jordan would have realized that this wasn’t normal. That… well… parents were usually supposed to come with you on your first day, register you, love you… but… well that was a conversation for later.

All Jordan Williams knew was after a long time – many adults coming to talk to him… and many adults talking amongst themselves… Jordan was being led to a classroom by what the nice lady in the front had said the principal.

“Alright Jordan sweetie. You’ll be in Miss. Hawk’s class today. When your dad comes to pick you up today, make sure he comes in so we can get paperwork signed okay?”

With a nod, Jordan walked inside with the principal, who walked to the teacher and mumbled something.

“Hi Jordan, I’m Miss. Hawk. It’s nice to meet you buddy. Today we’re practicing some self-reading for an hour, and then we’re going to practice some math. Why don’t you grab a book from the shelf and take a seat next to… Jezebel over there? If you have any questions, raise your hand, okay?”

Jordan didn’t say anything as he nodded and walked towards the bookshelf and… grabbed a random book before sitting next to where the teacher had pointed. Honestly… Jordan hadn’t even paid attention to who he was sitting next to… just… stay silent. That’s what dad said. Though, Jordan felt his heart rate racing when he looked at the book. Jordan wasn’t… well… the strongest reader… he didn’t… really get to practice much at home and school really was the only time he could.

Honestly, Jordan didn’t even know what book he picked up. There was a hamster on the cover, and it looked interesting? T…Tro…Trebel? acc…um…sound it out Jordan…accor…sigh.

“Psst. You like the Humphrey books too? I love that series,”

Jordan turned his head to meet the girl sitting next to him with a soft smile on her features. She looked… nice. For a second, Jordan’s eyes moved to the book in her hand which kind of looked like his because it had hamster on it too, but the color was different: while his was green with a hamster coming out of a box, hers was orange with a hamster on a sailboat. “I’m on the 5th book, you’re on the third one?”

Jordan looked back at his book before looking back at her, “I…um… I’ve never read it before act…actually,” he whispered and her eyes widened.

“OH then you should read the first one. Let me go get it for you.”

Jordan didn’t even have a chance to say anything before she jumped out of her seat and ran over to the bookshelf, returning with a blue book, this time with a hamster on a stack of more books. “Here you go. You’re going to love it. It’s so interesting.”

Nodding, Jordan turned to the first page… there were… it was a lot of words. It only took Jordan a few minutes before he sighed and laid his head on the desk, his eyes closed. “You don’t like it?”

“N…no. I just… I can’t… read very… well,” he admitted softly.

“Oh… well let’s just read it together,”

Huh? Jordan looked up, surprised as the girl grabbed his book, opening it to the first page before she started reading the words, pointing her fingers to each word so as she said it, he could visualize it. Honestly… no one had… ever done something like this… and… well she was just really nice :pleading_face:.

Okay… that Humphrey dude was really cool. He was a pet hamster that got into a loooot of trouble all the time. And… and Jezebel said that she would be his friend. Jordan… well Jordan never really had friends before. There was a smile on Jordan’s features for the first time in a long time as he waited outside for his dad, with all the other kids who were waiting for their parents. For a while, he sat by himself before the girl he had met today joined him on the floor and… and they talked. She was telling him about all the other adventures Humphrey got into in the next few books, but she told him she wasn’t going to spoil anything big. There was… something about her. How she was so excited about the books that made him excited.

Though… sitting outside, Jordan felt himself shivering after a few seconds – being the only kid without a jacket in the early January weather.

“Oh… that’s my grandparents. I have to go now. Bye Jordan,”

Though… before leaving, he saw her take off her jacket and hand it to him. “You can give it back later, okay? It was nice to meet you,” And then… she ran off… but… well… there was a kindness in Jezebel that Jordan had… never experienced before and… well… he felt his heart skip a beat watching her jump into her grandparent’s car. It was a kindness that Jordan now realized he wanted to…share… towards all others… a kindness that contrasted what his father made him feel.

@Littlefeets

3 Likes