Blue Royalty | Miscellaneous Thread

play Sparks fly - Taylor Swift

May 2032

”Can’t believe you’re getting married” Yara said to her friend as the two sat at a McDonald’s a few days before the girl’s wedding. One needs a break of stressful wedding planning, and Yara was an expert in that, so to the rescue it is. “I can’t believe I’m getting married and you’re single. You’re still a bloody catch. I mean those tongue skills are immaculate. If not for Dori I’d listen to Beyonce and put a ring on it” Jess added as licking her fingers from the sauce for the nuggets she delighted in (gotta love the nuggets). Yara laughed lightly and shook her head in response ”Dammit Dorian. Could have been so good” the girl sighed and sipped her drink as the two sat there.

It has been already quite a while since her and Nick split ways, and although it would be a lie if I said nobody was interested, she still found herself single. Not that she was complaining, but there were bonuses to having someone in your life, or even the feeling of liking someone. But it was fair to say that after your own husband cheats on you, a girl loses the little faith she has in men.

But if we’re being honest, it wasn’t like she was looking for someone, not at all, she liked being on her own and she never needed anyone before, so why now? She was very much capable of handling herself.
But maybe this one is different?

Jess and Dori’s wedding. Wholesome event for a couple that if we put joke flirts aside, she actually really liked them together. So she was happy, and in a good mood because who doesn’t love a wedding? A party? A free bar? Hell yeah. Caliope was at home with a babysitter. She could have brought her along, but there’s a lot more fun going to an event without an eight year old glued to you. Love her, but girl needed this to sit this one out, sorry boo.

There were a bunch of people there she recognized and hasn’t seen in a while, and a whole lot of people she had no idea who they were, but to be fair it wasn’t her event she wasn’t even supposed to know everybody was she? Nope.

”can I have a vesper please?” Yara asked the bartender as looking around at the venue and the guests, scouting for some her friends. ”I’ll have what she’s having” a manly voice turned her attention, and as she turned to see who it was, she encountered a man she had never met before, but her eyes weren’t necessarily complaining at the sight of this suited up tall mixed yet tanned skin blue eyed man in front of her. ”Copycat” she told him in response to copying her drink order ”If that’s what it takes to get a good drink, I plead guilty” he said, a slight smirk on his lips as he rested against the bar ”Also happens to be my favourite drink, blame it on 007” he added, sneaking in a little James Bond reference but I mean it was the James Bond signature drink so I can’t say references were uncalled for. ”Do you happen to be a British secret agent too? Top secret life altering mystery mission? Is there some sexy villain here in disguise as an innocent wedding guest?” she asked with a lowkey playful tone. After all, weddings are parties, and parties are meant to have a good time, to enjoy, meet people, I mean and obviously celebrate but like not only that. If weddings were only about the wedding part there wouldn’t be such things as receptions and after parties, just quick ceremony and get your asses back home.

But no. Today we chillin. ”Not secret agent, more like a combat medic” he explained to the woman who’s name he still didn’t know ”but speaking of mystery, can I ask for your name? or I can just call you vesper” he said with a humorous smile at the last part, referring to the drink they mentioned before. ”A combat medic, interesting” Yara said with an impressed yet lowkey surprised nod, now that he mentioned it she saw it more in his face, he had wise eyes and what seemed like a resilient soul. As if he’s been through things, which would make a whole lot of sense for an army guy.

”and I’m Yara by the way, but vesper is good too” she laughed lightly and turned to take a sip of the drinks the bartender had just handed them. ”but if I’m vesper what do I call you, mystery dude?” she asked, raising a brow as she questioned the man in front of her ”I’m Malcolm, but most people just call me mac.” he explained to her, introducing himself casually ”malcolm. I’ll just call you Big Mac you give off magical burger vibes” Yara responded with a cheeky smile, going McDonald’s on the man Jess would be proud

And they talked for a while, from the start the two had undeniable chemistry and they just enjoyed talking to each other. For a moment Yara even forgot she was looking for her friends, and instead chose to spend time with this new mystery man that decided to knock on the door. And if we’re being honest, she had a little feeling, like a gut feeling, this one, he really was different.

@benitz786 Jess
@astxrism Dori mentioned

2 Likes

It had already been weeks since her father’s awakening and… forgetting thing. What do people normally do when their father forgets them? Because, you know, everything about this was very normal. She very quickly realised that staying at home was not an option, after the police were threatened to be called on the ‘intruder’ on the first day. Suddenly Annie was ambiguously couch-hopping for weeks. Emphasis on ambiguous, because who needed to know the reason why? Only her.

That was until she was contacted by Paige about their recent revelations - because why else would she be talking to her - that Annie had dismissed since the thing. She told them that Anna, apparently the mother in this situation, wanted to see them. Normally, it would be fvck no, she didn’t care, she was fine how she was, no interest in extension of family trees. Though in the current circumstances, it maybe didn’t seem such a bad thing to have a parent actually want her, even if it’s just for surface-level conversation sh!t. But a weekend in London with just Paige? Yeah, that’s not happening.

So, Annie boarded with Ricky onto the private jet that Paige’s family owned. Which… was that her family too? Was that how this thing worked? Well family or not, Annie did not appreciate the sight she saw when she entered the section she had been directed to sit in. “I really don’t want to watch you fvcking for the next 10 hours so, keep it in your pants?” Though Annie’s disgust soon turned to surprise as Paige’s move of her head unveiled the person sat underneath. Unveiling, also, the link to the person who was stood behind her. “Oh sh!t… you’re–”

“You know there’s actually really high crime rates in England?” Annie quickly started, before giving time to reply, she started pushing Ricky away before he had the chance to walk into the area his… opponent was in. Towards the plane door, yeah, through there and straight out. “Yeah. Some bad bad people down under. You don’t want to go, I don’t think, actually. I think you’re good here, thanks anyway,” Annie had her eyes on the door - and so she had a direct view of them… fvcking closing. Annie sighed and lowered her arms, and grimaced at knowing what the plane had just shut in. “Okay, then. Viewer discretion advised, I guess,” Annie told an impatient Ricky walking ahead of her to see what she had tried to stop. “I didn’t plan this,” She quickly called at the last minute. Did it do anything to diffuse the reaction? Um, no.

While Ricky argued with clearly no luck to the flight attendant, Annie re-entered the section in which Paige and Raph sat. “So…” She started, with no attempt to distract from the awkwardness that was to come. “Maybe it is a good idea to be sat on hi- you know, so he’s block- out of view for, you see what I’m saying here?” She told the pair sat opposite her, before Ricky returned, as expected. “Did it go well, then?” Annie asked him, trying to hide a smile. It wasn’t funny. No, it definitely was not funny, very serious stuff.

“So flights to England… like an hour right? Like, an hour, two?” Annie asked, hopefully, breaking the painful silence that had entered as Ricky did. Maybe if she said it out loud it would come true. Though she was quickly corrected, and all were made blatantly aware of how long they were in this far too small space. “Ten? Ten. Okay, yeah, ten, cooool,” She said, looking around to avoid the sight in front of her.

@benitz786 Enrique Montoya, Paige Pierce
@CerealKiller Raphael Montoya

4 Likes

“Hey stranger. You wanna to join the mile high club?”

I mean, technically he already did, but he wouldn’t mind joining it again. Especially not now, he’s rather spend his time as furthest away from Beryl as he could. So shoutout to Paige she always knows what to say and do at the right times✌🏽 Or maybe it just looks like that. That girl was probably a bigger mess than he was but hey she was hot and a good time burner so why not? ”Sign me up”

So they went off to some private plane and sat there with Paige straddling him as they waited for Annie which I guess made sense considering they were like sisters now or twins or something? I don’t know man, but anyway they were waiting for Annie.

It didn’t take long until Annie got there, with no other than brother dearest, Enrique fcking Montoya. ”You have to be fcking kidding me” they both muttered at the same time. Maybe they weren’t genetically related but I mean they do be similar in a shi ton of ways. Yeah, anyway, remember when I said Raph would rather be as furthest away from Beryl as he possibly could? Well, the main reason for that was standing in front of him right here right now, and it wasn’t part of the fcking plan.

Frankly, Raph didn’t even know what to say, so he didn’t say anything, he avoided Enrique just like he did for the past few days because if we’re being honest he just wasn’t ready or capable of facing him ever since… the other day. His behaviour towards Enrique wasn’t exactly an example for good brotherly behavior, and he knew it, but at the same time he couldn’t really justify his actions to him so I guess they’d just need to sit there for like a million hours and have Ricky hate his ass loudly all over this tiny space.

Isn’t that just great?

@novella Annie
@benitz786 Paige and Enrique

2 Likes

Amelia once again proved how useless she was when after Fin’s attempt to make her call him an ambulance she just disappeared . She just walked away and wasn’t coming back. Maybe she wasn’t gone for that long, but if you ask a guy who was in severe pain he’d tell you it felt like hours passed. Did… this just really happen? It seems a bit surreal that she just hit him with a damn door and now he was on the floor fighting for his life… I know, he will be fine and he was not dying but you don’t understand this . How can you understand? Has something like this ever happened to you? No? That’s what I thought… so be sad when I tell you that he was really, realllly hurt. He didn’t even want to try to get up because why would he risk hurting himself even more when an ambulance was on its way? Or at least that’s what he hoped was happening. He hoped when Amelia disappeared she called for help and just left him there to be alone as she should do. She was the last person he wanted to have beside him in these difficult times.

2 Likes

2034 - Xavier’s New Friend

“Are you sure this is a good idea?” Emily asked as she leaned against the kitchen counter. “We’ve never had a pet before.” Zion playfully rolled their eyes. “And we’d never had a kid before until a few months ago. There’s a first time for everything.” They pointed out to her. “Em, he won’t make human friends and I don’t want him to get lonely.” They explained, crossing their arms over their chest. “Zion, do we even know if he likes animals?” She asked them. “Nope. That’s what I’m going to find out.” They responded, already walking towards their stairs. They went up to the second floor and walked to Xavier’s room. Putting their hand on the door handle, they discovered that it was locked.

“Xavier, can I come in?” They asked after knocking gently on the door. After a few seconds, they heard a click and the door opened, their son on the other side. He went back to his bed, sitting cross-legged on top of it as they entered his room. “I have something I want to ask you, can I sit down?” They asked him. He nodded his head in response and Zion sat down on the bed next to him. “What’s your favourite animal, Xavier?” They asked him and in response, he produced a stuffed animal that Zion knew was the only thing that had survived the fire that killed his biological parents. It was a black dog. “Dogs.” He told them, his voice only just above a whisper. “How would you like your own pet dog?” They watched as his eyes briefly lit up at their question but they could tell he was containing his reaction in case they weren’t serious. “Really?” He asked them, his voice getting a little louder with his excitement. They laughed. “Yes, really.” They reassured, nodding. They watched as he smiled for one of the first times since they’d adopted him and he quickly wrapped his arm around her. At first, they were surprised by the contact, but they soon returned his embrace as he whispered a ‘thank you’ in their ear.

They drove to the nearest animal shelter and when they arrived, they walked in together and Zion waved to the owner, smiling, while Xavier went straight to where the animals were. “Dama, come look.” They walked over to where their son was kneeling in front of a cage that had a small black puppy inside it. “It looks like my stuffy.” He said, looking up at them. “You’re right, it does.” They agreed with him, kneeling down next to him. “That’s Dante. He was rescued from a fire in an abandoned building a few months ago.” The owner told them, walking up to them. “He’s perfect.”

That night, Zion went to Xavier’s room to check on him, expecting to find him awake, afraid to close his eyes or having woken up from a nightmare, not remembering that his parents were just on the other side of the wall. Instead, when they opened the door, they found him sleeping soundly, curled up under his blankets. Sleeping beside him, with his head on top of Xavier’s leg, was Dante. Seeing this, Zion knew that as long as he had Dante, Xavier would never feel alone again.

2 Likes

{ Hello old friend }
really wish that i didn’t care about you anymore, but i do

”I don’t know what to do- No! I’m not being a dck, he will be here… So what? I can’t do that when… Does… She like him, like… For real? I know… Anna, I can’t… do that,” did he say Anna? Was Dorian standing on his balcony at 3 am talking to his best friend’s twin sister about his best friend? Yes, he was. Now, how did he get into this situation? Do you know that saying desperate times call for desperate measures? It was something like that, but we can say the two of them were… friendly, so it wasn’t that strange. And this wasn’t the first time he called her over something like this… Who would’ve guessed Dorian would be going to Anna for advice? ”God, lower your voice, you’ll wake up whole London… And Miami,” resting his elbows on the railing while his face was now buried in his hands, his phone was on the little table next to him. If his neighbors were out like he was, they’d be listening to one confusing but interesting conversation. ”I don’t know why I called you if I’m going to say no to your ideas, HOW RUDE OF ME - FINE, you want me to just say break up with him because I’m in love with you? Okay, I’m… I’m not doing that,” a sigh leaving his lips, Dorian picked up his phone before going back inside and closing the door behind him. ”I can’t do that if he… If she’s happy. Anna, I can’t tell her that… I’ll think about it, I just… I have to go now,” with those words Dorian hung up the phone and let his back hit the bed. This is going to be one looong week because in two days his best friends is coming to visit him with her new boyfriend.

but it’s funny, doing nothin’s never nothin’ when it’s somethin’ with you

”Oh fckkkk off,” stepping out of the elevator of his apartment building, Dorian was met with a… Little note. On the board with all the announcements and sht, there was a note he only now noticed when he was on his way to pick up his best friend from the airport… Just Jessica, and it was basically asking their neighbor to respect the quiet hours and not break up with people at 3 am on the balcony for everyone to hear or they’d have to act up on it if it happens again. First of all, that was not what was happening and second of all… Fck that. Grabbing the paper with his free hand in which he was not holding a SpongeBob sign, Dorian threw it in the bin before existing the building.

It was time. It was finally time and in a while Dorian hasn’t felt as nervous as he was feeling now, but of course he still felt a tiny bit of happiness. There was a reason it was only ting bit - his best friend would be coming alone now so it meant Dorian wouldn’t have to meet Trevor and have his heart completely crushed, he was finally going to see Jessica again and pick her up from the airport like old times but…. There has to be a but. Dorian wouldn’t have to meet Trevor now, Trevor as in the boyfriend of a girl he was still in love with and couldn’t admit and he was going to pick up that same girl he was in love with like old times except things were completely different now. No more old times… It should be like that, you know? No more old times and no more stupid SpongeBob signs but… Some things just stick with you and some things you just can’t let go off. Some feelings are not that easy to get rid of… That’s why he started preparing that sign the moment he found only Jessica was arriving and he wouldn’t make things awkward with it, not like… Not like things would be awkward, it was just… A sign. A stupid thing friend would do for his friend but… Dorian didn’t want to be just a friend and that stupid sign meant a lot more to him than people might see.

He even lied and pretended he was busy so she would think he wouldn’t be there picking her up… But even with everything planned out Dorian was still late because he had lovely fans and they demanded his attention so how could he say no to that? He has a reputation he needs to keep… And everything was fun until he heard her voice. ” Jess I thought… wait no your flight doesn’t land until… Twenty minutes ago. Fck. I’m so sorry, I had this whole plan and this sign,” and until she was standing there in front of him, his sign on the ground. It didn’t take long for him to start walking towards her and pull her in for a hug, a smile playing on his lips.
”Hi.”
”Hi.”
”Hi.”
Hey… That… Was their other thing…. Take a deep breath iiiiiiiiiiiin…… aand ouuuuuuut. ”Hi.” He hesitantly said as he pulled back, trying to keep his smile up. ”N… No. You’re not driving.”

The past 4 days have been… Well, everything Dorian was expecting but still wishing he could avoid because… It just hurt. He could play her best friend, he could play cool and chill but at the end of the when he goes to bed things were not chill and cool. Her coming to his bed to just talk was not fun. Her falling asleep there and leaving him awake to his thoughts was not fun. Her laying on the couch next to him this night while watching a movie, her head on his chest was not fun. But what could he really do about it? Well Anna told him what he should do but he couldn’t do that to Jess… He couldn’t be the one to ruin things when she seemed happy. ”You know you’re a bloody cheat right? You’ve never been good at poker, so I don’t believe that you beat me three times, darling. Yes please laugh, darling when I have such a good position of kicking you in the b^lls,” or could he? Here is the thing… Dorian was… fine this way, he had his best friend and they were still doing things they’d usually do no matter how… Wrong it might now. But he wasn’t happy. He wasn’t happy playing pretend and putting himself in this position where he couldn’t say anything. He’d rather not be her friend anymore than do… This. He’d rather not hear from her again than pretend he’s happy to hear her voice whenever he picks up her calls… No matter how cruel that would be. It’s easier to move on with life when you don’t constantly have that reminder. ”Jess… ignoring the kicking my b^lls thing…”

If only he knew exactly what he wanted to say. I can’t do this. I can’t be just your friend… I want more. Yeah, that was lame. ”I’ve been wanting to tell you something for the last few days,” but it was as if the universe was telling him to not be a jerk and let her be… because at that moment there was a knock on the door… And if he wasn’t doing the right thing by saying what was on his mind, why was he so disappointed when Jessica stood up and went to open the door? Okay… This will give him a few seconds to think about his next words, maybe he’ll even just… Not say anything and come up with something funny… That… No… This was his chance, right?
Wrong.

He didn’t even have to look back to see who was standing at the door and why Jess sounded so happy and excited. You know that thing when you’re feeling like your whole world is collapsing? Dorian couldn’t really compare that to this because he wasn’t losing anything now, he lost it a long time ago but it still made him freeze. All along Dorian was saying how he couldn’t wait to meet Trevor but that was far from the truth… How are you expecting him to happy about meeting Jessica’s boyfriend when just seconds ago he wanted to confess his feelings? It’s… fine. Life is fine… Everything is… just… fcking fine. He completely blocked out everything that was happening around him until he sensed that someone was coming up to him so with all the strength he had inside of him, Dorian forced the friendliest smile as he stood up and faced the last person he wanted to be standing in front of. Trevor. ”I’d be concerned if that wasn’t your reaction. It’s nice to finally meet you … Jess has told me many great things about you.”

but don’t be p!ssed off if I hate your husband, 'cause even when I can’t say "love ya, " I love ya
To be continued.

@/benitz786

2 Likes

{ Fck off Trevor part 2… Before part 1 }
cause when something hurts this much i know it’s real

Once again Dorian found himself on his balcony late at night, at first just playing with the phone in his hands as he overlooked the city. And it was a beautiful city if you ask him… everything he wanted when he was in high school - far away from his family where he could have a life of his own without any disappointment and feelings of being unwanted but a lot has changed, hasn’t it? At times like these there is a part of him that wished he was anywhere but here, wished he had someone here who truly understood him, he wished he could still talk to his sister like he did a few years ago but what was the point of that now? It didn’t matter how he was feeling or what was happening in his life… It really didn’t matter. He wished at least Elias was here so they could go out and Dorian could waste the night doing anything that would get his mind off of things he doesn’t want to focus on. But Dorian actually had someone he could call now, someone who he wanted to call the moment he found out about the engagement and it’s funny how that person was the only person he… trusted now. It was just that he didn’t care that much about what she would think or say to him so it was easier and less scary to talk. Bitting on the inside of his cheek, his finger hovered over the call button for a few second before he hit it and walked to a chair he had there. Once again putting Anna on speakerphone so he could leave the phone on the table, he crossed his arms over his chest looking into the distance. His gaze not focused on anything, his mind for a moment empty, just listening to beeps and as soon as he heard she picked up the phone he spoke up before she could. ”Did you know?”

Whatever she was saying, whatever was happening he wasn’t paying much attention to. He wasn’t listening to her because he already knew the answer - if she knew she would’ve told him but he… Just didn’t really know what to say, how to start this conversation. ”Did you know he was going to propose?… Sorry for ruining the surprise,” so he once again repeated “the question”, still just blankly looking in front of himself and listening to his own quiet voice instead of hers. Instead of trying to explain what happened and how he knows, he continued ignoring the girl on the phone as his mind started going over the events that took place that week. His calls with Anna and advices he couldn’t take, stupid SpongeBob and street food, late night conversation with Jess in his bed when she wasn’t supposed to be there and his arm over her when that’s not what he was supposed to be doing, all the things he decided to say but… Didn’t get a chance to because it was too late. The couch that was still in his living room which he was planning to replace and what happened on it before he noticed the ring. It was a mess of emotions he couldn’t put into words and never in his life knew how to. A self doubting boy who would only turn that into self destruction. ”At least it was a pretty ring… He seems nice… Yeah. I don’t know… I don’t like him… But he is nice and he brought pizza and… She was happy. She was… And then I kicked them out,” at this point he was talking over the girl, and it almost felt like he was just talking to himself which… It was something like that. Just saying everything that was on his mind because who cares? Right? ”Hah, it’s funny… There is this building across the street and… Only one… Light is on. I wonder what they are doing,” chuckling to mask his shaky voice, Dorian started playing with shirt. Aaand maybe saying what he was truly feeling about the situation he called Anna for wasn’t the best idea so let’s just move on with this. It hurts less. ”Staying up this late… Having a better time than you right now, am I right?” Another chuckle but this time Dorian finally shifted his attention to his phone to see if Anna was still on the line because from the moment she picked up he kind of forgot he was talking to her. ”Sorry, I should go. Just wanted to share the news. Good night or… Have a productive day? I don’t know.” With that he simply hung up the phone, now not being able to repeat a single words she said and for the next few minutes he stayed there, looking at one lonely light across the street.

3 Likes

Traditions - 2031 - Part 1

Jessica’s eyes remained open, staring at the fan as it moved at a speed incomprehensible to any human mind - only mingling together to make a circle on the ceiling. Honestly, after a while, everything simply blurred together. At the current moment, however, that didn’t matter as Jessica’s mind was… well… elsewhere. In 12 hours, Jessica would be getting married… and even the thought brought the slightest smile to her lips… that thought alongside the ring that would remain on her finger until the morning. Though Jessica would have bloody loved to have her fiance’s arms around her as well - sadly, her family had rules. Rules that were pretty bloody idiotic and likely created in the fcking dark ages when they needed to see a new couple fck for the first time to make sure the girl was a virgin or whatever. No seriously… weird people stood over the couple to make sure that the hymen broke and blood came out it’s fcking barbaric.

You see, being related to Royalty… even if it was somewhat distantly related… meant traditions to follow and this was one of the most important ones… or so she had been told. One week: that’s how long Jess and Dori had to stay away from each other. One week before the wedding, the two were not allowed to spend the night in the same bed… and technically, years earlier, there was a rule that the couple couldn’t see each other at all. That being said, the rules did become slightly more modernized over the years, so while Jess and Dori could see each other in the mornings for limited amounts of time to finalize details, they were still urged to spend more time apart. The worst part about it was the fact that Dorian was actually following the rules. Bloody arse. And to make sure Jess followed them, he made it a bloody bet and Jess wasn’t one to lose.

She was pulled out of her thoughts with the crying of her daughter in the small crib near her hotel bed. Perhaps this whole arrangement was hardest on Shay - the girl was used to having both her parents around and so this new arrangement meant that she had been with Dorian for a few days, and with her for a few days. In other words, at the current moment, Shay hadn’t really seen her dad for the last 3 days… which went to explain what happened next.

“D…da…dad…daddy.” Shay cried loudly as Jess went over to the girl and picked her up, kissing her cheek as she took a seat on the edge other bed. “It’s okay sweetheart, you miss him too huh?” Jess mumbled. Shay had learned a few words and could hold… well… a mostly broken conversation - but it was clear with her tears and the addition of her saying daddy every few seconds that she missed her father.

Jess tried to console the girl for a few minutes, though to no avail. Despite it being night, her nap had clearly energized her enough that she was not going to be tired out by a little crying. After a second of hesitation, Jess grabbed her phone before dialing her fiancé’s number. It rang two times before she found herself met with his voice. “So you’re breaking the rules first, I’m thinking that means I win the bet.”

A sigh left her lips as Shay cried louder, enough that Dorian would hear her over the phone. “Technically, darling, I blame Shay because she keeps crying for you.” Jess replied, taking a short pause as she fixed her daughter’s hair. “Shay baby, your dad’s on the phone do you want to talk to him?” Though Shay didn’t stop crying. Right - babies only know what’s in front of them. “Give me a minute,” Jess heard him utter and within a few minutes, she found someone knocking at the door of her hotel room. Oh, did Jess mention that Dori was only a few floors down from her? Yeah. That also bloody made it worse.

Walking with the crying girl, Jess opened the door to find Dori standing there with ruffled hair - clearly having been in bed himself. “DADDY,” As if on cue, Shay’s tears stopped as she looked up at her dad with curiosity, putting her arms out to be held and Dori soon obliged, picking his daughter up and kissing her head. “You made me break the rules, rascal.” “Hi,” Shay perked up, ignoring his comment as she put her hands on his face.

“Hi baby girl,”

Jess found him ticking the girl who laughed before adding “Hiiiiiii da…daddy,”

“You really cried for 12 minutes to say hi?” Jess shook her head before meeting Dori’s eyes again, a smile playing upon her lips as she placed a kiss on Shay’s cheek and then kissed Dorian. “So technically, you were the one to show up to my room so… I think I win the bet,”

“Hey no, don’t you start with th-.”

“TAG YO…YOU…YOU’RE IT”

In both Jess and Dori’s distraction, it seemed Shay got a littlleee idea in her mind because within a second the girl had touched her dad’s face and wiggled so she could be let go - something that clearly worked because Dori almost dropped her but ended up carefully letting her go as she ran out of the hotel room. Well… run… meaning waddled.

Jess found Dori sighing, though a smile met his lips as he watched Shay leave the room. “This conversation is not over Jess,” and with that, Jess watched as he followed the little girl who was laughing, pretending like he couldn’t catch her. And… well… that’s how the three spent the next hour. Playing tag in the hallways of the hotel with a little girl who was clearly winning.

As a sleepy Shay laid comfortably in Dori’s arms, Jess and Dori sat outside the hotel room. " I wonder what goes on in her head," Jess whispered, caressing her daughter’s cheek as her own head laid against Dori’s shoulder. “Well clearly, she thinks she’s the fastest human alive,” “Thinks? I’m pretty sure I saw her beating you a few times, love,” Jess replied jokingly, moving her head to kiss him again. “We’re getting married tomorrow,” she whispered, placing her hand in his own as she looked at the ring on her hand. “I told you before, there’s no returns or exchanges, so are you sure?”

Jess found him pulling her closer, placing a soft kiss on her lips before looking at her with sincerity “I just want you… even if you cheat to win bets,”

“You arse, I do not,” she added, playfully hitting him as she stood up followed by him as he brought the baby back inside. Dori went to put her in her crib but before he could, Shay’s eyes tiredly opened and held him tighter. “No.”

Shay once again wiggled out of his hands and then grabbed both Dori and Jess’ hands before leading them to the big bed. Once Shay was in the middle, she pulled both Jess and Dori in with her and made sure that both of their hands were around her before her eyes closed again. Jess laughed, kissing Shay once again. “I guess technically we’re not spending the night together since it’s 2 in the morning,” And with that, both Jess, Shay, and Dori fell asleep.

@astxrism

2 Likes

February 28th, 1999

The Honeymoon Phase is defined as the period in a couple’s timeline where everything is… blissful. Usually, at the end of said… phase comes the shocking realization that maybe that couple… wasn’t so perfect after all. Maybe everything that was going right was simply a fluke… hidden due to the rose-colored glasses both parties were wearing and when those glasses came off… well… it usually wasn’t a pretty sight.

Did Adelaide Parker think that was where her and Leo were? No…no look… maybe Addie had never been in love before… but she knew what she had with Leo was more than just a bloody honeymoon phase. If anything… maybe if they were in a honeymoon phase, it ended with what happened in London… because what was present now was just them… right?

Adelaide truly believed that… with her entire heart… so tell her why she was day drinking in Leo’s kitchen after crying for the last hour. Or don’t… no seriously don’t… Addie didn’t want a recap of what she had just fcking realized about her boyfriend and instead, she simply found herself opening the bottle of vodka in her hands and drinking yet another big gulp trying to forget.

A few hours earlier…

A smile graced her lips as Addie put her homework down ran walked towards the front door - expecting her boyfriend to be standing on the other end. She had heard someone walk towards the door moments earlier and wanted to beat the man to opening it… though, as she opened the door, it wasn’t her boyfriend on the other side. Instead, there was a man wearing a ruffled suit who looked startled by her appearance - his hand holding a package with a letter attached to it. “Oh…oh I’m so sorry… I wasn’t expecting anyone to be home… I was… instructed to just leave this at the door but…”

“I can take it,” Addie smiled gently, “Do I need to sign or…”

“No… oh no I"m not the delivery man… I work for Mr. Azure… I was just told to deliver this ASAP and… so I rushed over… I’m just an intern… they told me that it was from his father and… decisions for Blue Royalty… well you know… but… yeah… decisions needed to be made and… it’s probably safer for you to have it inside so here.”

Addie’s eyebrow perked up, confused by his statement as the intern placed the small package in her hand with the letter sitting on top. Before she had a chance to say anything else, the… intern ran off, and there she was… all alone.

“What the fck?,” Addie whispered, closing the door as she brought the package to the couch - confused by the intern’s words. Blue Royalty? Why would Leo have anything to do with… what? Nothing could describe the confusion Addie felt as she opened the package, expecting it to be some sort of prank. However, within the package, she found something labeled - “Blue Royalty Student Non-Disclosure - Version 5.66” and a sticky note on top noting “Please have a look over this version for any final changes before it is placed into effect. - Stephanie”

It was… a contract that looked highly similar to the one she was required to sign when enrolling at Cerulean High…did that mean… no… no… Leo wouldn’t want anything to do with Blue Royalty. After all… Leo knew… after her accident… no he just wouldn’t. This was a joke. It had to be.

Placing the package aside, Addie opened the letter - honestly not caring about the fact that this was Leo’s personal business. Right now… Adelaide just needed to know what the actual hell was going on. Imagine her surprise when she found the letter to be from her boyfriend’s father… noting… “Prove to me you’re ready to take over Blue Royalty” is written at the end. Take over… as in… Leo was in charge of the whole fcking game… he was part of the reason… Addie has threatened… her brother… why would he… was everything just a fcking game to him?

Adelaide’s mind raced as she sat frozen in place… unsure of what the fck to do… or think… who the hell was Leo Azure?

Drunk… yep… Adelaide Parker was absolutely plastered. Drunk… angry… annoyed… sad… honestly… drinking wasn’t fcking helping because as numb as she was, everything still fcking hurt. And… well… it didn’t help when the reason for that pain walked through the door, prompting her to take another long drink of the liquid until her throat burned.

Did he say her name? Did he say anything? Honestly, she didn’t know as her senses dulled due to the nature of how much she had been drinking. After a long time, she pulled the bottle from her lips to drunkenly look at her confused boyfriend who was now standing right in front of her with his hand on her arm… oh did he pull the bottle from her lips? That would make sense, because why in the hell would she want to stop drinking right now? “How was… work… I imagine it’s difficult making sure you ruin the lives of everyone at my fcking school? Or is it just a fun little pastime for you now darling?”

There was spite in her voice as she looked the man in his eyes, hurt filling her own as she pulled her hand away from his. “Do…Don’t ever fcking touch me again,” she added, before moving the bottle to her lips again - probably trailing on getting alcohol poisoning, but who even cared?

But he didn’t let her, this time, pulling the bottle from her fingers - which resulted in the bottle falling and smashing on the floor of the kitchen. Addie’s bare feet were covered in glass and maybe if she was a little less drunk, she would have felt it.

Addie uncaringly moved away from him, back towards the living room where the stupid contract sat waiting. Picking it up, she threw that toward him, though his voice soon cut through the static in her mind.

"I’m not trying to ruin anyone’s life. You don’t understand, it’s what my family has done for years.”

Addie let out a hysterical laugh, throwing the letter this time as she looked in his direction. “Right… because I don’t go to fcking school every single day with another fcking person crying over something Blue royalty made them do… or did to them. God… did to me. You threatened me? I thought… what am I to you Leo? A joke? A game?”

“I never threatened you Addie, and you’ve never been a game or a joke to me. I was trying to protect you, to make sure you never got hurt.”

As he walked closer towards her, Adelaide backed away - up until the wall hit her back and he was once against standing in front of her.

“Oh cut the actual bullshit Leo… you never fcking cared. You… never did because if you did you would have bloody told me but you lied… every fcking day to my face you lied over and over again. That’s… probably what you were doing when I told you about what was going on in school… you knew… you always knew about the tasks… god… who… even are you?” Addie’s hands met his chest, and she pushed him away before walking towards the suitcase she had packed tearfully hours earlier. Addie heard a scared bark from Holly, and only regretfully looked in the puppy’s direction before making her way towards the door.

“I’m… we’re done… we’re fcking done…” And with that, she attempted to make her way out… attempted because the arse was blocking the exit.

“I couldn’t tell you Addie. I lied about not knowing what was going on, but I’m still the same person you’ve known this whole time. I never lied about that. “

Her eyes met his, as she leaned into his touch for a second before pushing him off again. “I’m not… you’re not… I don’t… know you… fck Leo… we’re done… we’re done.”

Let’s just say, going downstairs was fcking arse when you were 1. drunk, 2. being followed by an arse who was saying blah blah blah… excuses. Fcking excuses… he knew… Leo knew this entire time… and he just lied to her face. In what world would Addie be able to forgive him for that? God… no… never.

“STOP FCKING FOLLOWING ME LEO,” Addie screamed in the middle of the street as she walked with her suitcase in hand, away from the man following her. She just… needed to leave… so much so that she found herself texting someone a few minutes before Leo had gotten home to pick her up… well… drunkenly text that is. Addie barely knew what she was typing, all she knew was she clicked a name, asked them to please pick her up. She didn’t even really care who she was texting… only that she wanted an out… and there he was.

Derek Freyer - a student from her Biology class was standing on the street with his car, his eyes perking when he saw Adelaide. Walking towards him, Addie wrapped her arms around him. “Can you take me home? Please?” Addie mumbled before letting go and letting the man put her stuff in the car.

“Addie… just talk to me,”

But she didn’t. Addie simply got in the car after Derek told Leo to back off because she clearly didn’t want anything to do with him. Though Leo stayed next to her window, as her eyes remained closed trying to blur him out and soon, she didn’t even have to do that as her friend started driving away… thankfully not asking any questions.

There it was… the end of whatever bullsht phase Addie has allowed herself to be sucked into. Leo was dead to her… and he would stay that way if she had any say in it.

The “Something Old” - 2031 - Part 6 continued

As Jess sat in the water, her eyes glanced over the pages of her mother’s diary. Parts of the diary were smudged… crossed out… hell, ripped out and it seemed that whenever her mom was writing this, the anger and frustration… and betrayal peeked through… but now here was the problem. As much as her mother was likely shocked by reading this, Jess felt the hairs on her skin rising due to two words… Blue Royalty.

“Sorry, she wanted me to read two bedtime stories… or I assumed that because she kept pointing to Sally gets a Wagon after I read her… hey are you okay?”

Jess closed the journal, looking back up at Dorian with a confused look… unsure of what she had even read.

@Littlefeets
@astxrism - dori slightly mentioned

2 Likes

What If? - Jezebel never met Jordan

Song: Prom Queen - Molly Kate Kestner

Jordan Williams, the person who without a doubt changed Jezebel’s life for the better, who had more of an impact on her life than anyone else. Jordan may say that Jezebel saved his life, but in a way he saved hers just the same. Jordan was the person who truly showed Jezebel what it was like to be genuinely cared about, he was someone who always showed her that she was worth more. Even when she barely knew him, he was a light in her life, and the closer they became, the more he taught her love. He’s the reason she discovered what love was. Her mother never even said the words, her grandmother only saw her mother’s mistakes in Jezebel, and her grandfather, though he did love her and tried to take care of her, Jezebel was still a reminder of his own mistakes with her mother. Jezebel grew up wishing for affection, to feel important, to feel loved, and Jordan taught her that she deserved it just for being herself. But what if Jezebel Sloane never met Jordan Williams?

Her last day of school in Beryl was sad, she was leaving behind everyone she knew, her friends, including someone who had recently become her best friend, Daniel Parker. With reluctant goodbyes, she was picked up from school by her grandma and mother, who weren’t bringing her back to the home she left that morning, but taking her to their new home, a few hours away. After Jezebel’s grandfather died, there was less of a hold on the Sloane family to keep them in Beryl. That’s why when the opportunity came for a new position in a different hospital, Jezebel’s grandmother decided to take it. Dana couldn’t exactly take care of Jezebel entirely on her own, especially not with the same financial security, so that made it all the more certain that Jezebel was moving with her mother and grandmother away from everything she ever knew.

It was in high school that Jezebel really started to shine. She had to be everything her mother wanted her to be. Any grade less than an A was unacceptable and extracurriculars that would do well for college applications were a must. She had to do everything perfectly. She needed to make her mother proud, and she couldn’t let anyone at school know what her life was like at home. When her mother was home, if Jezebel so much as thought about stepping out of line, the yelling would begin. Then her grandmother, when she wasn’t working, would point out to Jezebel how Dana had made more than her share of mistakes in high school, and that she shouldn’t make the same. They held high standards, but not within reason. Doing her best was never enough to please them, especially not her mother.

Going to school was her escape. She had her academics, her extracurriculars, her classmates. Jezebel needed some form of affection, she needed to know people liked her. She had to be the nice, smart, interesting, popular girl. She needed everyone to know her, to like her. Whatever it took, she needed the attention, because that was as close as she could get to the feeling of being cared about, the feeling that she craved. She had to pretend in front of everyone. She had to act confident, self assured, and so much more, but that’s not how she was on the inside. That’s where she felt alone and neglected, unloved, and like she would never be good enough to deserve anything good, anything real.

In high school, she was the it girl, the girl everyone wanted to be, not knowing anything about the real Jezebel Sloane. Even if it wasn’t real, Jezebel could feel wanted. She had the looks, the people, and even the titles. The title of homecoming queen in her junior year, and of course prom queen as a senior. She had everything a high school girl could want, but it still wasn’t enough to earn her mother’s approval.

When she graduated, for once Jezebel made a decision knowing it wouldn’t meet the approval of her family. She didn’t want to go to medical school and become a surgeon like her grandparents. She wanted something different, settling on graphic design, with some marketing as well. With college, it also meant that for the first time in her life she wouldn’t be living with her mother and grandmother. Living on campus would expose her to more people, a different lifestyle, and it would make for some distance between her and her family. Distance from her family was a good thing, but things did not get better.

No matter how much she tried to act like she had her life together, her love life only made things worse. Even in high school, the guys she would date weren’t good for her. Whether they ranged from controlling to cheaters, they weren’t examples of a good relationship. Her high school boyfriend was cheating on her for the entirety of senior year, but all he had to do was tell her she was beautiful and that he loved her, to get her to forgive him. As far as she knew, that’s what love was. Her mother would say cruel things and wouldn’t always be there for her, but it was fine. Her mother loved her, right? Her past boyfriends, even toxic, said they loved her, so it was fine, right?
Perhaps if someone had taken the time to show Jezebel what a relationship should be, to show her what real love was like, she wouldn’t have found herself with her worst boyfriend yet. A year into college, they met and there was a charm she couldn’t deny. Charismatic, but with an edge. He drew her in from the first moment, and Jezebel was head over heels for him. He said all the right words, that she was beautiful and he couldn’t keep his hands off of her, that she was special, that he wanted her. Everything he said pulled her in, but everything turned worse the longer they were together, but a few simple words kept her there. He loved her.

“Jezebel, come on.” He said, waiting impatiently. “Give me just another minute Ryan. I’m looking at what’s here.” Jezebel answered, looking for a flavor of lip balm that she liked. She could hear his sigh before he stepped in front of her, grabbing a flavor she likely wouldn’t have chosen and passed it to her. “Get this.” Jezebel looked to the lip balm he placed in her hand, then glanced back to the other options, seeing a different one she would’ve rather had instead, but before she could protest, Ryan spoke up again. “I like this flavor, get this one.” He spoke with determination, leaning in to whisper in her ear. “I won’t be able to get enough of you and your lips, and you’d like that, right?” Jezebel nodded slightly, looking for his approval as she agreed, “If you like it, how can I say no?” With her agreement, he smiled, wrapping an arm around her. “Good, so let’s get out of here.”

Situations like the lip balm were only the beginning, with him controlling her choice through her doing anything to please him. The manipulation grew, especially after she moved in with him. When everything was good, Jezebel couldn’t imagine any way that Ryan could be more perfect. He was romantic, he cared about her, he showed her that she mattered to him. He just… he had some problems with his temper. If she did something he didn’t like, he made it clear. Yelling, telling her she was useless and could never do anything right. Everything he would say in those moments of passionate anger would hurt, just like in the way her mother’s words would hurt her. Then, when the fight was over, when he calmed down, he would go back to Jezebel and say every apology he could. Tell her that he was sorry, that he would love her like nobody else could, and that he would try to be more understanding next time, if she would try to be better herself. Though, it didn’t matter how hard Jezebel tried to be perfect, not only in school, but in the way Ryan saw her, she couldn’t keep him happy. She always did something wrong, and she had the bruises to prove it. It started off as he would sometimes grab her arm too tight, but then came the first time he hit her, and that first time was far from the last. When he was upset, she became something for him to take it out on. If she had so much as a hair out of place compared to what Ryan wanted on anything, the physical pain was as harsh as the emotional pain.

Jezebel opened the door to find a face that she had seen before. She didn’t know his name, but she knew the face, he was someone she had seen Ryan around. She was certain he was the face of someone she had seen with him just a couple of weeks prior, when she was having lunch with a friend who was about to leave the area now that graduation was over. That afternoon with her friend, it was as if she didn’t have a worry in the world. A bright smile, cheerful laugh, and a reluctant goodbye to her friend, all while keeping the imperfection hidden. What good would it do anyone if she let anyone see her upset or in pain? What use was there in showing and just how weak and vulnerable she really was? Though, that’s not what mattered at that moment. What mattered was the man at the door. “You must be here for Ryan, right?” She asked as she opened the door further to let him in. “He’ll be back any minute, you can wait here.” Jezebel said, making a gesture towards the kitchen, right by the entrance, where she had been moments prior. She nodded slightly as she heard the man simply say, “Thanks” before standing by the wall with his head down, as though he was trying to be as non-intrusive as possible. After a few minutes she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and looked over towards him. “You can sit down, if you want…” she said, pointing towards the chair at the kitchen counter opposite her. “You just look uncomfortable standing over there… and just… please sit. It’d make me feel better, really.” Jezebel said, not wanting him to feel like he was imposing. At that point, she felt as though she was the one in the way, making him wait for her boyfriend to return. When he sat down like she encouraged, the man brought his gaze up to look at her, for the first time really. Though, she averted her eyes to avoid meeting his now that he was looking her way. Then came the question that Jezebel would often try to avoid if she was hurt. “Are you okay, what happened?” He asked cautiously, pointing towards her face, where her lower lip had a cut that hadn’t healed yet, then to her hand, where she was wearing a brace. “Oh it’s nothing. I’m just a bit of a klutz with a knack for getting myself hurt really.” Jezebel said in a nonchalant manner, as if saying it like it was true would make it fully true. She wasn’t someone who was clumsy, but she did have a way of getting herself hurt… Though, it was then that the door finally opened again, stopping the man from asking a follow up question.

When Ryan walked in Jezebel looked to him with a smile, though her eyes were those of begging, hoping that she hadn’t done something to anger him. He walked over towards Jezebel, stopping to look in the fridge, then turning towards her. He stepped close, his voice low, but stern. “I thought you were getting more beer while you were out.” Ryan said as Jezebel’s gase hit the floor. “I… I’m sorry, they were out of the kind you like… but I’ll try other places to get the right kind next time…” As Jezebel answered, Ryan looked her over in more detail, holding a strand of her hair in his hand. “And I thought you were going to do your hair in that lighter blonde like we talked about.” Jezebel glanced back up at her boyfriend, before bringing her gaze back to the ground, thinking about how he had told her that a lighter blonde would look prettier than her usual, more medium blonde color. Though, if she were being honest, she liked the blonde it had been, especially if she were to let some of her natural brown show. She had even wondered about going back to her natural color completely, but Ryan had made it clear that he preferred blondes. “I hadn’t gotten the chance yet. I was about to, but…” she started, but was cut off by Ryan. “It’s always an excuse with you, isn’t it?” He said, sounding almost repulsed, his volume beginning to raise slightly.

Her eyes didn’t leave the ground again until after she heard the voice of the man who was there to see Ryan. “If you don’t mind, Ryan, I don’t have all fcking night” Jezebel looked to the man, then to Ryan. “I let him in to wait since I knew you would be back any minute.” Jezebel said softly as Ryan’s attention shifted to the other man, though appearing slightly irritated by Jezebel’s words. Ryan pulled the cash out of his back pocket and set it on the counter. Jezebel normally wasn’t around when Ryan made these purchases, as he knew, even having given her a look to say that she should get out of the way. She barely began to get the words out, questioning his purchase of who knows what kind of illicit drugs, reaching out to touch Ryan’s arm, when he turned back towards her. The look in his eyes said it first, she had pushed too far. She knew she messed up even before he gripped her by the wrist. Even if it weren’t for the brace she already had on that hand, his tight grip and the slight twist of her wrist would’ve been painful. There was no hiding her wince or slight whimper. “Get your nose out of where it doesn’t f^^king belong.” Ryan threatened. It was clear that he wanted her out of his business, but she knew it didn’t require any further action on her part for him to act upon his threat once they were alone.

Jezebel didn’t think the other guy was watching, simply counting the cash Ryan had given him, but next thing she knew, he had come over and pushed Ryan away from her. By that point, her eyes were already welling up with tears as she looked at the man, for the first time making eye contact as he asked “Are you okay?” Even if she said she was, it wouldn’t have been true. All she could do was hold her arm close to her chest and step back all the way to the opposite wall, knowing this would only make Ryan all the more furious. She watched as Ryan was yelling at the man, who only chose to toss the cash to the floor. “Because of that little stunt and your disrespect towards your own fcking women, that’s not enough. Price has been raised.” With those words, Jezebel could see a fire growing in Ryan’s gaze. “You gotta be f^^^ing kidding me.” From her angle, she couldn’t see the look on the man’s face, but in a matter of seconds, came the first punch. Then, with a sigh, came the words, “Shouldn’t have done that” and the fight began.

Jezebel couldn’t watch, she just kept her head down between her knees as she sat on the floor, knowing she was the reason for the fight, knowing that Ryan’s anger would soon be directed towards her. The most she could do was prepare herself for the fallout. Though, to her surprise the next face she saw wasn’t Ryan’s. She looked up to meet the eyes of the man who was there to sell drugs to her boyfriend, the briefcase he had come in with in hand. “Look, you can cry and wait for that b^stard to wake up… which honestly I don’t suggest or you can come with me for a few days where he can’t find you.” He knew it, she knew it, staying around and waiting for Ryan to wake up was a bad idea. She needed to let him have space, time to cool off. He wouldn’t react well to her leaving like that, but it was the lesser of two evils compared to staying for the time being. Even standing up, there was still an uncertainty in Jezebel’s mind. “I… I don’t know you, can I trust you?” She asked, only to see him look over in Ryan’s direction with the words, “Can you trust him?” That was a hard question, one she couldn’t necessarily answer “yes” to. She knew what to expect with him, but she didn’t feel safe. With that, the answer was clear. She was going to go with the man she had just met.

It was only after they were outside that Jezebel finally spoke. “Can you at least tell me who you are? I’m Jezebel.” She said, introducing herself. The man was still a complete stranger, even if she was choosing to trust him, but she at the very least needed something to call him. She watched him nod in response to her telling him her name. “Just call me J” he answered, limiting how much he told her. Full name or not, he was doing something for Jezebel that she needed more than anything. He was helping her when she needed it most. This man she had just met had done more to protect her than anyone else in her life ever had, and whether he knew it or not, he truly was saving her life.

@benitz786 - Jordan (and Dan was quickly mentioned too)

3 Likes

But Why Is Mommy Not In the Kitchen? :frowning: - 2040

“DADDY, daddy, daddyyyyyy,” Shay squealed as she ran to her father on the couch who was entertaining her cute little baby brother, Grayson. With a jump, she made her way next to him on the couch before immediately getting on her knees so she could give him her best puppy dog eyes. LOOK maybe Shay hadn’t asked anything yet, but she needed to ease her dad into it okay? OKAY? SHE KNEW HOW TO GET WHAT SHE WANTED. Well… okay not as well as Zoe did because her little sister was reallllyyyyy good at that, but Shay had the beessstest puppy dog eyes okay? Okay.

“Shayyy, Shayyy, Shayyyyyy,” A smile met her lips as her father looked towards her, ticking her for a second which brought a laugh to her lips before quieting down. “Alright what is it this time? Did your mom send you here to convince me to go get ice cream again because I already told her we have to wait until after dinner,” OHHH THEY WERE GETTING ICE CREAM AFTER DINNER? Okay okay off-topic - but fiiiirsssttt: “Noooo daddy, stoooop beeeing sillyyyy. Can we pleaseeee pleaseeeeeee pleweeeseeee pleweeese pretty pweese with 14 cherries on top play hide and seekkkkkk,”

“OOHhhh hide and seek daddyyy,”

Shay watched as Zoe put down the ipad she was playing with to join Shay on the couch to ask the same thing she was asking. SOooo what brought on this want to play with her dad? WELLL 1. Shay was booooreeed and 2. Shay was prettyyyyyy darn good at hide and seek okay? Not like mommy who was alllwayyyyys in the kitchen, Shay actually hid reallllyy well and most times daddy couldn’t find her until the end and she won. What was better than that?

“Pweeeseeee daddy,”

Shay watched as Zoe got into their dad’s lap and even Grayson perked up “Pway” though Shay was 99% sure he only said that because dad stopped playing with him for a second and he wanted to play with dad himselfff but you have to SHARE Gray. They only had one dad :triumph:

“Hmm I don’t know,”

So… you know what her and Zoe did right? THEY BEEEGGGEEDDDD. Shay with her puppy dog, Zoe with that thing she did where her eyes started to water even though she wasn’t reallllyyy sad and Juuuuust like that, they got their dad agreeeeeinggg to play with them. EVEN ANDY WAS PLAYING because he came to London to visit and apparently he never says no to a gameeee (psst he also never says no to her, but that’s a story for another timeeee).

“Alright, you boys ready to lose?,”

Shay giggled as he mom walked into the living room where they were allllll gathered so that they could start playing. Appppparennntllyyyy she was feeding Ethan so theyyy allll had to wait a little bit but she was finnnnaly here so they could play. Shay was sitting next to Aidan who was playing with his toy car while he waited, but Shay, on the other hand, couldn’t help but watch the adults talking because it was soooo funny.

“Win? Come on Jess, we both know you’ll be the first person found.”

“Excuse you? I don’t appreciate this blasphemy,”

“I love you Jess, but we all know you’re going to be in the kitchen snacking,”

“So you both are telling me you don’t think I’m a good hider then?”

“Not even close.”

“Kids, tell your bloody dad and cousin I’m great at this game.”

Shay watched as her mom bent down towards where they were sitting and laughed. “Noooo, mommy you’re there,” Zoe yelled pointing towards the kitchen And immmeediatlllyy Shay heard both her godfather/cousin and her dad laughing. Okay look mommy didn’t loookkk supppeer happy with that but it was true. Eveeerryyyy time they hid, mommy always went to the kitchen and was either in the pantry or or hiding behind the sink and she ALLWAAYYS had something to eat in her hand.That’s why when any of them were seekers, she was always the one they found first.

“You know what, fine. I bet you, and you that neither of you will be able to find me this time.”

“Oh do you now?”

“I hope you’re ready to lose a bet Jess,”

“Keep hoping, hotshot. Alright kids, listen up. You all know the rules but I’m going to say them again. Your dad’s going to start us off as the seeker and count to 20, which gives everyone 20 seconds to hide. You can hide anywhere in the house but don’t go outside. If dad finds you, you have to help him look for everyone else but you have to stay in the same room as him to look, so no wandering off. Deal?”

Shay grinned as excitement filled her body. “Dealll mommy,” Shay jumped soon followed by Aidan and Zoe who were just as excited as her. Ethan and Grayson didn’t reallllly know what was going on but they seemed happy too and they just learned how to walk so they could join innn.

“Alright kids, you ready?” Shay watched as their dad walked to the corner of the room, looking away from everyone so he wouldn’t be peeking when everyone started walking. “On your mark, get set. gooooo,” with that, their dad started counting, screaming “ONE” to indicate they only had 19 seconds left to go hide.

Shay loved the way everyone ran in different directions. Mommy (of course) went towards the kitchen, shooting Shay a wink and putting her middle finger up towards Andy but she told Shay and her siblings couldn’t do that until they were older. Zoe and Aidan ran towards the stairs together, both of them immediately struggling up it but Zoe was helping Aidan. Andy was holding Ethan and those two were walking towards the theatre. And and… oh… Grayson was walking towards dad.

NOOOO GRAYSONNNN THAT’S NOT THE GAMEEEE.

“THREE”

Shay wanted to run off and hide too but she didn’t just want to leave her brother behind. Running towards where Grayson was now HUGGING her dad’s legs, Shay bent down on her knees. “Grayson come on we have to go hide,”

Shay put her hand out to grab her brother’s hand but with a loud “NO” Grayson hugged her dad’s leg tighter. “Grayson that’s noooot how you play the gameeeee,” Shay had a noticeable frown on her face but she found her dad looking at her with a smile and kissing her head. “Don’t worry sweetheart, we’ll teach him next time. Go hide.” and with that, her dad turned back around and continued counting but slowerrrr maybe so that Shay had more time to hide.

“SIX AND A HALFF,” Shay heard her dad yelled and rand away, turning only for a second to see her dad now holding Grayson, before she turned back and ran towards her dad’s gym.

Shay had been hiddinggg foreeeeveeer. She had found a spot behind her dad’s um… jumping blocks? Who knew what they were called but it was the peeeerfect hiding place. Well… at least she thought it was until she heard the door opening and she had to hold her breath. “I’m commmingggg for you” Shay herd her dad through the door and heard other voices as well meaning her dad had found some other people toooo. “Zoe be careful,” Shay heard her dad say as she heard her sisters voice yelling “Okayyyy daddy,” . Okay so Zoeee had been found. Whooo else? Shay was quietly listening to the voices in the room, and she heard uncle Andy muttering “So you already looked in the kitchen and couldn’t find Jess? Well you obviously didn’t look right… and anyways, she’s probably not hiding here. I’m pretty sure she’s allergic to this room.,”

Shay wanted to laugh but noooo no laughing. Hiding first and honestly you’d think her hiding place was prettyyyy good but then she found Aidan standing a few feet away from her at the start of the little slit she used to get into her spot, sucking his thumb as he just stood there looking at her. Shay brought her finger to her lips to tell him to SHUSH and he watched her, repeating the movements she did. Shay watched as Aidan stumbled away, once again with his thumb in his mouth and she really thought she was safeeeee again.

AND THEN HER DAD PLUCKED HER UP FROM HER HIDING SPOT. “Found you rascal,” Shay frowned, seeing Aidan standing right next to her dad meaning he totalllyyy spilled the beans. RUDE. Though, looking around she could see that everyone had been found… except her mother. Wait… where was her mother? Her mom was always the firrsttt one found… not the last one.

Okay so recap:

• Zoe was hiding in the pile of stuffed toys in her room and was found first after Grayson who was, obviously, the WORST hider.
  • Aiiidann was found next, IN HIS BED, with his feet sticking out. COME ON AIDAND DO BETTEERRRR.
  • Theeeeen Andy and Ethan were found because Ethan decided to sing while they were hiding in mommy’s office, so the were found sooooon after

But mommy? Mommy wasn’t in the kitchen and trust Shay, SHE LOOKED HERSELF. They looked everywhere. NO REALLY they looked everywhere. Dad even let them split up for a few minutes and they still couldn’t find her. IT HAD BEEN AN HOUR AND A HALF and all of them were screaming her name. Andy even ordered nuggets and screamed he had them and she still didn’t come out :frowning:

“Mmooommmy where areeee youuuuu,” Shay muttered, walking towards the kitchen for the hundredth time with her hand in her dad’s. Shay knew her dad was getting worried… because he had already put Gray and Ethan to sleep early and even sent Andy to put Zoe and Aidan down for their naps but Shay didn’t want to sleep until they found mommy. What if she was lost?

“Jess… this isn’t funny anymore”
“Yeah mommy it’s not funny”
“What happened? I thought I was a bad hider?”

AND THERE SHE WAS, standing in the kitchen eating nuggets she found her mom standing. Immeeeediatly, Shay let go of her dad’s hand and ran up to her mom to give her a bigggg hug. “Where were you mommy?”

“I was hiding in the kitchen baby,”

Okay… what?? Shay was reallllly confused because she had looked eveerrryywhere in the kitchen.

“No really, Jess. Where were you?” Shay found her dad wrapping his arms around her mom and her before kissing her cheek.

“So you admit I win the bet and can hide?”

“…fine”

There was a little smile on Jess’ lips as she walked toward the kitchen counter, looking at Shay with a smile. “Don’t tell anyone okay?” she said, looking towards Shay who nodded. AND THEN HER MOM OPENED UP THE COUNTER AND REVEALED STAIRS THAT LED DOWNSTAIRS. WHAT? IT WAS LIKE COUSIN DAN’S HOUSE WITH ALL THE SECRET ROOMS.

“What the…”

Jess walked downstairs holding Shay in her hands to reveal a lounge area with a tv and a couch and a FRIDGE. THERE WAS ANOTHER FRIDGE UNDER THE KITCHEN. THERE WAS ANOTHER ROOOOOOM UNDER THEIR HOUSE.

Shay wiggled out of her mom’s arms and ran to the couch where there was snacks scattered all over. On the TV, now that she was closer, Shay could see they were cameras connected to the house and she could even see her little siblings sleeping on one of the screens.

“So you know how after we bought this house, we went on a honeymoon? Well… Dan decided to upgrade the house a little bit and I kept this place as a little secret for myself especially for occasions like this,” her mom revealed. “There’s also a safe room down here, and a staircase that way that leads to almost every room in this house through a secret door… but I thought It was a little irrelevant until now,” Her mom added, looking towards her dad with a smile.

“You’re SUCH a cheater, you don’t get a favor for this one.”

“Hey don’t you dare start. I stayed in the house didn’t I?”

“Guys… why the hell does your kitchen have staircases…oh… damn,”

Shay smiled seeing Andy join them in their house under the kitchen… let’s just say, hide and seek would be soooooo much more fun in the future now.

@astxrism
@CerealKiller

1 Like

They shouted happily, spinning a fist in celebration. “Hell yeah, Dai!” Up until they realized they had called her by her most commonly used nickname. I mean, they had done this before, but the rediscovered epiphany felt like a stab to the gut. It was a scar that they didn’t think would ever fully heal. The first cut really is the deepest. But for Daiane, she would once let herself be torn to shreds. Was that feeling still there? Or did Hera just want it to be? And if she likes Ari so much now, then why do her lips feel foreign every time they meet? Why did they have to kiss every time they saw each other? Why was Hera never satisfied by Ari’s company alone? Hera had no answer but a grim smile. Nothing they could say would ease this reverbrating discomfort. Not now. There wasn’t much to say about the fact that they were strangers now.

Even then, Hera softly chuckled at Ane’s response. I mean hey! It was funny. Was it reciprocated? Kind of. Actually, what Hera felt right now, in this moment, was virtually the same as Ane. If they were sober right now, Hera and Daiane would definitely be looking for some paint to watch dry right now, probably eventually forcing themselves into the most forced, awkward conversation of their lives. And it wasn’t because they hated Daiane, it was just that their last interaction was painfully, painfully , PAINFULLY embarrassing for Hera. Like it was sooooo bad. And kind of sad. super sad, actually. But anywaysssssss, Hera needs to talk about that now. “You’re not so bad either. I’m so glad your inhibitions are low because if you were sober right now you’d be rambling about the weather and i DO NOT need that right now.”

She was about to mention Ari’s confronting her about their cheating earlier today but she ended up just giggling. The words just felt so unreal. They’re dating? they dated? ARI. F^CKING ARI. Who’s that crazy. Hera. It wasn’t good for their reputation at ALL, they could literally do so much better. Ari is such a b^tch to them :sob:. Don’t ask Hera why they cheated on u bruh, u did literally everything else. And maybe also cheating. Ari’s b&tchiness was fairly flirty, or maybe Hera just has mommy issues. Probably both. IN THEIR DEFENSE, everyone Hera has questionably participated in sexual/romantic activities with, whether it had been their evil girlfriend, strangers who were in fact not her girlfriend, or just their friends (not friends with benefits cos they all have benefits with Hera let’s be real), they were all fine as f*ck.

Attracting Hera was NOT hard. Just be a woman or AJ and maybe ricky on some days and you should be fine. The only person that brought her in romantically, though, was none other than Daiane Meyer. Maybe they didn’t quite “looove” her anymore, they’d have to be together for that, I think. Anyway, regardless of how they felt. They could never hate her. They said it themselves, “It’s not because I hate it when you do that, I actually always thought it was pretty cuuuuuteeee” They giggled, tucking a nonexistent piece of hair behind their ear like a bald dimwit. “I could never hate you, Dai.” They grinned bright. And it felt correct because (for once), it felt as though they could except just being friends with her. Just existing with her made Hera feel like the beach. Careless, in a graceful way, sand on their soles, with a soft breeze roaming through the air. The wind no longer kissed her skin, though, it just grazed past them. And that was enough.

However, it did make them veryyyyyyyy happy to hear that Daiane didn’t drink as much anymore. Like so much. To the point where they couldn’t think before speaking. “You don’t drink anymore? Phew.” They smiled tiredly, fanning themselves with the collar of their shirt. “I didn’t leave you for nothing!” They smiled, not realizing the weight of all of these words that left their mouth. “I knew you could do itttt” They teased nonchalantly. “Yeah… it is fun.” They sighed. “But it’s bad for our health.” They sombered hypocritically. Thanks to Hera’s depression, it’s fairly difficult for them to care enough about themselves to look after their own health. They did want Daiane to be happy healthy though, it’s the same with all of their loved ones. With or without her, she wanted them to be okay. The question was, did that make her atruistic for caring for them, or selfish for giving up?

“Hey! It is hot in hereeee.” They said, pointing out the obvious whilst agreeing with Daiane at the same time. “It’s because I’m he-” Hera was rudely interrupted before they could finish their sentence. “How dare you!” They laughed again, at their own joke which only proved that Dai’s claim about their arrogance was correct. Give them a break! They’re drunk okay. I mean, they’re also insufferable when sober but like wtvvvvvv. “F#ck you!” They smiled, “It is the best joke ever!” the grin on their face wouldn’t leave. They just felt so alive. Liver dead, smile going strong. “Hey! Do you want to have a roast competition! Miss ‘passy-aggro’?” They laughed again, using Ane’s own diction to rub it in her face. Bullying her ex girlfriend was so fun. It felt so beautiful to know someone so intimately without having to fear the reprecussions of their interaction because there was no relationship for their words to harm. They just felt so safe like, what was she gonna do? Break up with them? I think that ship has sailed.

Hmmmm , they thought as they feigned deep thought, raising a hand to rub their chin. “Fine fine, we can do it!” They smiled again, dropping their hand like it was weightless. “Okay… you get a confession back first!” They sat back against the wall, delving into their favorite memories. “Okay. So, remember when we first kissed and it was like really good?!” They asked excitedly. This story was so fun to them because they never told Ane anything in an attempt to preserve her feelings! So this was awesome. “Every time after that for a good long while it was just not good. I thought it was cute though!” They said, trying to keep her happy still. “You were so shyyy” Hera pouted happily. God, Hera gets so aggressive when they’re drunk but how could they hurt someone with a heart like hers?

“Suprisingly, no” They pondered. They were probably too busy looking for ways to complete their latest tasks to check what Blue Royalty had to say about anything this time. It’s never anything positive anyways, they talk so much sh$t fr. This time they were probably exposing relationships right now since it was Valentine’s day. Wait did that mean… “I’m a b^tch and Embry broke up with me.” NO WAY?!?! Hera was so shocked. And maybe a little bit pleased? but above all heartbroken for Daiane. They cared for her feelings and were moving on, after all. “what happened?” Hera asked, wanting to rephrase after. “You don’t have to tell me if you don’t feel comfortable, though.” Oops. It might be a sensitive topic though!!

They laughed awkwardly when Daiane said they suck at summarizing. Comforting people who were sad was always one of Hera’s strongsuits, just because they’ve been through enough to have pointers for most things, but at times like this, they remembered how truly awkward they are. The rest of Ane’s story wasn’t much better for relieving anyone’s mood. Escpecially not after her profound question. “It’s not your fault, Dai!” They exclaimed, this time more accustomed to Ane’s other name and trying their best not to justify anything she did wrong. It was just kind of an instinct at this point for them. “Blue Royalty is a b*tch who rearranges everything to make it sound way worse than it is. We’re all victims of it.” They were probably watching Hera and Ane right now, looking for a way to orchestrate this into some breathtaking scandal. Ofc they weren’t going to tell Ane this, they just wanted to tell her what she needed to hear regardless of whatever the f&ck Blue Royalty had to say about it. “So what kissing her gave you points? It was just an added bonus! You were just taking the win win! And it sounds funny but that’s really just the f^cking truth.”

After a series of laughter and smiles, hera’s jaw dropped. Oh no. Hera questioned everything when Ane said her last statement. “Are you stalking me ?” Wow. The thought of Daiane stalking Hera seemed so wild to them. “Nah, I was always the creepy obsessive one in our relationship.” They giggled, speaking from the heart in a throaty voice. “But wait, NO I DON’T STALK YOU!” They laughed, pushing her with a playful hand. “I’ve actually never stalked anyone. Hm. Should I put that on my bucket list? It sounds fun.” They cackled, none of these passive aggressive statements of her ex fazing her still. Stupidly, Hera just kind of assumed it to be a joke. They didn’t have the energy to disagree right now. Not over something that sounds so stupid.

Never mind, yes they did. “You called me heartless!” Hera pouted and pulled their legs up to their chest as Daiane wrapped her arms around them which, ironically, made them want to cry more. It felt like being a kid, when if you fell, it was fine unless some guardian fed into your tiny ego. “Are you okay? :pleading_face:” They would ask, and then you’d start crying. Hera couldn’t remember it visually, but their body had the memory of their mother doing that with them before she died. And just like that, a tear streamed down their cheek, reminding her of the little broken heart that lived inside her mature body. “Are you sure?” They asked softly, looking up into the brown pools that were her eyes.

“Oh no” Hera laughed again out of frustration, ready as they’d ever be for Ane to offend them SO hard. Haha nvm. It was way worse than they expected. Ohhhhh myyyyyy god. This girl was p#ssing them off. “You know what? I DID IT FOR YOU!! ALL OF IT! I NEVER WANTED TO LEAVE YOU! I JUST THOUGHT YOU’D BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT ME!” They sighed, facepalming being the only thing capable of relieving them. This was all so stupid. They wished Ane could just understand. It was so hard to be mad at her, the next thing she said about cursing literally made them melt a little bit.

“I really am sorry. I didn’t know you had a girlfriend at the time. All I knew was that I was finally okay too. Not because I was without you, but because being adopted made my life so much better, and I finally got along with my family, and I could finally call them my family, and my mental health wasn’t perfect but I had it under control, so I thought maybe it was finally our time to be together again. It’s stupid, I know.” Ugh, the feeling of talking about all of their emotions made them so uncomfortable, they physically shook away the feeling, squirming awkwardly. “Anyway, I’m glad you’re happy now, do your thing if you want to… I don’t know what else to say…” Thinking that out loud felt fairly strange for Hera. They felt like Ane, going on that little ramble. So lacking in control over their life, so yearning to overcompensate the silence in the room. They wondered it that was what Daiane felt like when they spoke. Was it ever right of them to kiss her when she did that? Was it ever right for them to have kissed her at all?

Daiane kept laughing at them and it made Hera swoon a little, dumbly looking away as they rolled their eyes coyly. Get it together, Hera. “F$ck yeah from my boobs! Where else was I supposed to put it!?” No but for real though. Did you expect Hera to bring a bag? They were deeeeefinitely too wasted to carry around a bag to keep track of. It was practically a tradition by now for Hera to use their bra as a purse. Plus, there was barely anyone who hadn’t touched Hera’s boobs before so there was like nothing to be unsure about. It was the same double A’s as always. They didn’t know why people would ever complain about that, especially not Ane, whom they were currently looking at with such a puzzled expression.

“You’ve literally [redacted]… just take the boob bl*nt.” They said, sitting there and re-extending their arm for a minute before they started laughing again with a drop of their hand. “Teehee, Boobie Bl*nt. Teehee, boobies.” They giggled some more. “No I don’t have a flask down there!” They hmphed, crossing their arms firmly. “I’m classy.” They stated, then laughed quiely. “No I’m not, here you go.” They smiled down at their breasts, pulling out a small container of alcohol from their dress and handing it to Ane. The girl took a swig, then laughed at her. “Yanno?” This made Hera bite their lip in a familiar way, raising a brow at her. “Give me my boob flask back!” She laughed, sitting up to take the metal thing from her hands, hovering over her in the process. “Just say it, Hera! Sex! sex!”

Hera looked away from the flask and into Daiane’s eyes until the room fell silent. The girl’s lips stood a bit open, as if they anticipated a kiss. And Her eyes looked as though she was dreaming wide awake. They could feel her breath caress their skin. Why did the two always end up like this? Even after new relationships took roles in their lives, their connection remained present and undeniable. Yet, their lips were prohibited from meeting. If they were born free, why did they live in chains? Why could Hera make out the cool steel wrapped around their wrists? They couldn’t escape it. Daiane, set me free.

Listening to Ane talk about the way Embry made her feel was so strange to hear, yet, her feelings were expected. Hera also didn’t necessarily agree with all of Daiane’s commentary about how people deal with her ranting, but whatever. It’d be kind of obnoxious to tell her why they disagree right now. “It’s her loss.” They spoke honestly. “If she’s okay with losing you after something Blue Royalty told everyone then she’s probably just not worth your time. Yeah she listened but she also should have trusted you. Being in a relationship means that u and them matter most. Not some popularity competition.” Yeah f%ck that h0e debris or whatever.

@unsungcheerio

1 Like

“Hell yeah, me!” Daiane echoed, pumping her fist too. “It’s so weird when you call me that,” she added with a giggle. “And it’s so weird that it’s weird 'cause everyone calls me that—me too, I call myself that—but when you do it’s just… weird. It was not a good weird to her, though, that Hera had stopped calling her Ane, not when she’d grown to really love hearing the sound of the soft syllable from their lips. ‘Dai’ was not a nickname she could ever hate, but she could not deny the uniquely detestable element to the nickname that arose when it came from Hera’s mouth.

“Heyyyy, the weather is a great topic!” She raised her hand, counting off her fingers. “'s safe, 's always changing and it distracts everyone from more important things! You always want to talk about not-weather things, and I DO NOT need that right now.” Daiane repeated Hera’s sentence word-for-word, even dropping her voice several semitones to further mimic them. “'n maybe I feel like rambling about the weather right now anyway! Like, umm, it’s very nice outside—I think. Can’t see outside but I feel like it’s nice outside and not just 'cause we live in Californiaaa, but because me and Mother Nature are tight and I just know these things. Mm yeah, that’s why I always talk about weather things—not whatever I just said—but because the weather is my amigo.”

A part of her had only started rambling about the weather in an attempt to annoy Hera—or was it because she thought that it’d get her a kiss? Regardless of the original reasoning, all of her was surprised by Hera’s admission, and as she looked up at them, she was caught again by surprise by the beaming sunshine of her expression. “You do?” Her voice came out soft, an almost-whisper. “Didn’t seem like you did.” Somewhere along the way, Daiane had begun thinking that her rambling was actually annoying to Hera—although this thought did little to dissuade said rambling, and actually often increased it—and so hearing, after all, that it was never something they found annoying, well, it was relieving. Despite their more sombre tone, Daiane couldn’t help but laugh at Hera’s ridiculous hair tuck, though her laugh quickly faded as Hera then told her she could never hate her. Dai sighed, tucking her head between her knees. “What’m I supposed to do with that?”

If her smile had faded previously, it had completely dropped off her face with Hera’s next words. “You didn’t leave me for nothing?” She repeated slowly, a mixture of hurt and anger darkening her expression. Maybe there’d been more of a wholesome element to Hera’s… praise, if it could be called that, but if it even existed, it’d completely flown over Daiane’s head. “Why would you say that? Just, f-ck off, Hera. I don’t want to hear all your f-cking good samaritan sh-t when the breakup f-cking sucked and that’s it!” Her wound was not so healed that it could stand these repetitive comments about how “good” their breakup was, even if, in a rational state, she might be able to recognize some of its truth. But, right now, grieving the fresh loss of Embry and the old one of Hera, it was the last thing she wanted to hear. Daiane looked down at the empty cup she still gripped, crumpling it in her hand. “And I’d be drinking again if I HAD ANY, just so you know.”

Even if Daiane was soberer, and her emotions weren’t bouncing around like ping pong balls, it would be hard for her to stay upset at Hera. But with their combined drunkness, this was a nearly impossible task. So here she was, laughing again as Hera only proved her right about their predictability. “Is not,” she childishly retorted, a teasing grin on her lips. “‘Miss passy-aggro’? That supposed to be me?” She snorted, rolling her eyes. “But fine Hera-Hera, air me out.”

She wasn’t sure what she was expecting them to say, but it certainly wasn’t anything to do with her past self’s subpar kissing skills. Embarrassment coloured her cheeks and she hid her face, groaning into her palms. “Whyyy’d you have to tell me that, could’ve lived a great life without knowinggg.” Daiane raised her head, peeking through her fingers to peer at Hera. “…Was I really that bad? Hghhhhh … You know that you were my first Hera, I was just trying to impress you.” Her hands fell to her lap, her whole face exposed again. She looked back over at Hera, a smirking grin crawling across her mouth. “But that was years ago, and it wouldn’t be bad, if we kissed. If we kissed now. I wouldn’t be bad I mean, dunno about you—maybe we switched and now you’re very veryyy bad.”

Perhaps she was imagining it, but it seemed to Daiane that Hera sounded a little… happy to have heard the news of her breakup. Eying her suspiciously, Daiane wondered if she’d maybe misunderstood their current relationship with each other, and if it had been a little thoughtless of her to start talking to her ex about a breakup. But after finishing her Embry ramble, Hera’s soothing response helped to relieve these doubts. “Isn’t it?” She responded, her voice muffled by her face being stuffed against her thighs. She looked up slowly, her blinks just as slow. “Do you really think? I thought so but—I don’t know—she was so upset–” Dai broke off, looking away from Hera. “I don’t know,” she whispered to herself. “You’re saying it’s her loss but… it feels like mine, my loss and her… her gain or whatever.”

The idea of her stalking Hera was absurd, in and of itself, and the surprise was quick to show on her own face. Seemed to surprise Hera as well, who almost instantly retracted their posed question. Daiane couldn’t help but laugh along with them, nodding. “See! Totallyyyy valid question. But no, you shouldn’t put it on your bucket list, don’t add creepy weirdo to your rap list.”

Dai called Hera heartless? Truth be told, she didn’t entirely remember those words leaving her mouth, but she couldn’t deny that there was a significant part of her that agreed with it. “Oh…” Her hands slackened around Hera, hesitation coursing through her veins. After a beat of silence from her end, she stepped away from Hera, rising to her full height. “I’m sorry I made you cry,” Daiane repeated, avoiding both Hera’s dark eyes and her soft question.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and Daiane was burning with unshed anger. With her father’s death coming so quickly after their devastating breakup, Dai never let herself feel the true extent of her emotions, for fear that she would never re-emerge from their darkness. But it was as if the alcohol had stripped away the last of her reasonings, finally bringing into the metaphorical light raw pain and sadness and anger… all of which Daiane felt now. And Hera’s response did nothing to calm her. “STOP F-CKING SAYING THAT! JUST F-CKING STOP. I’m SO TIRED, Hera, of you saying that like, like you’re some sort of hero! Like you didn’t just f-cking break my heart and leave me! When that’s what happened!” Daiane faced her full on, a hungry fire burning in her dark irises. “I loved you so much only for you to just—just go, like I never mattered to you at all. Like nothing we had f-cking mattered! Did I ever matter to you, Hera, or was I just another f-cking girl that you got into bed?!” The words burst from her in the ultimate peak of her anger, words that betrayed one of her deepest insecurities that lingered from the breakup. As they left her lips, so did her anger, leaving behind a hollowness in her, an empty sadness.

Sitting on the floor now, Daiane hugged herself, blinking back the tears that pricked her eyes. Some escaped her restraint, and fell down her cheeks in salty lines. “And you thought—what—that I was just waiting for you? Like a, like a dog?” She mumbled, her eyes closing. “I’m happy you’re happier now, like yay how amazing and whatever, but I haven’t been waiting around for you. And it’s, it’s UNFAIR of you to think that I was, when you’re the one who left, not me. I would’ve stayed. But I didn’t get that choice, did I?” She laughed quietly, shaking her head. “Nooo I didn’t, no no.” Daiane wiped the tears away from her eyes, slowly painting a smile across her lips. “But that was years ago so I’m gonna, I’m gonna do my thing and you can do yours. And we can do our things and be happy!”

Maybe it didn’t really make sense for her to be laughing at Hera because she stored a bl-nt between her boobs, but it was so funny to her. “I don’t know but have some decorum!” Dai teased, the giggles falling easily from her lips. “And I know I’ve [redacted] but it’s the principle! And the principle is nastyyy.” Her laughter only grew as Hera started laughing too, especially as she repeated her little alliteration. “See, it is funny!” A not-so-polite guffaw erupted from her lips at Hera’s statement of her classiness, a sound that greatly contrasted Hera’s quiet chuckle—but for good reason! That reason being that Hera, simply, is not classy, like let’s not even try it. She grabbed the flask from their hands with a satisfied look on her face, smiling triumphantly as she took a swig of the drink, which burned as it went down her throat. Needless to say, far stronger than she expected, but all things considered, Daiane managed it pretty well. And, she could feel the rewards so quickly, that warm numb settling over her again. Her laughs continued, and soon she was fighting with Hera over the flask, keeping it just out of their reach as they flailed around for it, taunting them all the while.

The room fell quiet all of a sudden, the tension growing thick and palpable. Something… familiar had settled between them, and it almost felt like—that despite all of her talk—Daiane had found herself back to where she was a few years ago, with Hera. The queen of mixed signals, Daiane moved towards them and then onto their lap, wrapping her legs around their waist. Hands on their shoulders, Dai held the flask behind their neck, where it dangled from her fingertips. Only mere inches of distance separating the pair, she grinned down at them, her trouble-seeking smirk returning. “Say it, Hera,” she repeated softly.

@raviola

1 Like

{ Fck off Trevor… I mean, Hello new friend }
but don’t be pssed off if I hate your husband cause even if i can’t say love ya, i love you

”I’d be concerned if that wasn’t your reaction. It’s nice to finally meet you … Jess has told me many great things about you.” Firm handshake, big friendly smile, and a positive attitude, that’s all Dorian somehow had to do so he doesn’t end up looking like a jerk. Not that hard, is it? Wrong. It was hard, very hard. The moment when Trevor looked away to… Jess eating pizza? Dorian couldn’t really tell you what was happening because his gaze remained on the guy in front of him, that was the moment when his smile completely disappeared only to once again be forced when their eyes met. What was so special about this guy, huh? Dorian couldn’t see it and he was pretty sure he wouldn’t ever because there was nothing to see. The only thing he was good at was at ruining moments which he only proved when he took a seat in between Dorian and Jess… Uhm? There is plenty of space on the side, what are you trying to prove? You just look pathetic now and Dorian’s thoughts could be visible on his features as long as Trevor and Jessica were busy and weren’t paying attention to him. Like when they were fighting over pizza and Trevor was saying something… Was he talking to Dorian? Okay, pay attention… You can make a mental list of reasons why this guy sucks later.

”Yeah, we’re on.” Great… Dorian completely forgot he agreed he would spend some alone time with the guy to get to know him. Sometimes you just have to say no but now it was too late. If only it wasn’t… and if only he didn’t have to smile while talking only for that smile to falter when the attention wasn’t on him. Wow, this sucked… This really, realllly, really sucked. Watching Trevor wrap his arms around Jess and kissing her cheek sucked. Not being able to eat pizza because he was just so disgusted sucked. That was enough. ”Hey, I’m tired so I’ll… Leave you two to catch up. Jessica can show you around,” usually you say that before getting up but no, those words… mumbles left his mouth right before he opened the door of his bedroom and disappeared. Locking the door behind him. He doesn’t want to be bothered, okay? But not like… anyone would bother him or spend the night in his room now.

Was Dorian being a little unreasonable? Yes, he most certainly was. This guy invading his personal space was nothing but nice, he even made breakfast… So there was no need to be so uptight. Was Dorian going to listen to that? No. He can act in any way he wants because this was his place and he was already being so generous by letting the lovely couple stay with him. That was more than enough. Can someone explain to Dorian why Trevor also had to be at his practice? Was his apartment not enough? Will there be a time of the day when he can be alone? Will - Wait… ”Huh?”

Standing in the kitchen and minding his own business as he should when they all got back to Dorian’s place, he completely forgot… Hoped this wouldn’t happen. His hangout with Trevor… Just… perfect. Wonderf- Okay, look… Maybe Dorian actually had that mental list with reasons why Trevor sucks but it wasn’t really a list. Not a fair one at least. That was just a result of his jealousy because of Trevor… If this was a different situation, he wouldn’t have a single flaw if you ask Dori, and if things were different, if it was a different time, if they all had different lives, Dorian wouldn’t mind going out with the guy. But that wasn’t the case… Trevor was here kissing Jessica, making breakfast for them all, going out with them and Dorian hated every single minute of it. Just as much as he hated Jessica for rushing them out and making him go hang out with her boyfriend. Not hate but… You know what I mean.

It’s easy to talk to people and make friends, that’s when… Dorian wanted to. He never had a problem with that but sitting alone with Trevor in the backseat as they were on their way to a club was a completely different story. Dorian could talk and make this not awkward but why would he? Whatever he had against the guy he wasn’t going to let go off and make this possibly very long night actually enjoyable. No. He liked this… He liked staying silent and just looking out the window completely zoned out, ignoring whatever the guy was saying before realizing the car has stopped. What was waiting for them when they got out was what Dori enjoyed the most and what he really needed right now - a distraction and some time away from Trevor. Fans and girls, nothing better than that, if only that was the only thing he had to spend his night on… But pretty soon they found themselves inside and that was the time when Dorian had to act nicer if he wanted the night to end.

And for a while everything was going fine if we ignore his nervous and almost forced laughs… He’s just not that great at playing pretend but it didn’t seem like Trevor noticed. As I said, everything was going fine before their talk about girls and Trevor dragging him towards a group of girls that supposedly sent them drinks. Another thing Dori didn’t have a problem with was talking to girls, that was kind of like his specialty but… As surprising as it might sound, now that was the last thing he wanted to do after Trevor’s stupid talk and words of encouragement. He didn’t NEED YOUR FCKING HELP. Now the guy’s gonna take credit for whatever happens next.

And what happened next? Would you be surprised if I told you those girls knew who they were and one gave Dorian her number? What was her name… K… Kendall? That must be it. Dorian’s not that good with names when he doesn’t care, and at that moment he didn’t care which was a little odd considering he loves when things like that happen. But now, with this guy he, for some reason, didn’t like, forcing that friendliness was all he could focus on. Forcing… He wouldn’t like to admit this but after a few drinks (yes, it was needed in this situation, don’t tell anyone) forcing wasn’t needed. Trevor was…. Fine, he even made Dorian laugh. You know how I said if things were different they could’ve been good friends? It was the truth, but things were not different and it only took one statement to completely change Dori’s mood. A ring. Propose. Wait a damn minute…

Now why did his mood change so quickly? Because his best friend was getting fcking married, and that’s exciting. Not. It’s just shocking when you wanted to do something like that and now you see someone else preparing to… When you still have a ring somewhere at your place. The smile he had on his face immediately fell as he was just staring at one spot in front of him, a glass in his hand which was now frozen. So don’t be surprised that it took him a while to give Trevor some kind of a reaction… A forced one. ”Wow… My best friend is getting married. Wait… Wow. Yes. Congrats.” Forced words followed by a forced smile. He’s been doing that quite a lot around him, hasn’t he? Well, whatever happened next… Dorian wasn’t really following, he wasn’t listening to his new friend, he just finished whatever was left in his glass before adding, ”Hey, are you tired? I’m tired. I’m suuuuper tired. Yeah… We should,” A goofy grin on his lips, without even finishing that, Dori just grabbed his jacket and started walking towards the front door. ”Leave,” a mumble leaving his lips that were now formed in a frown, not even taking a moment to look behind and check if Trevor was following.

Morning. What a beautiful fcking morning. It was supposed to be beautiful because when is Dorian’s day not great when he goes to practice? Never… If we ignore this morning, of course, after not getting even an hour of rest. After having a few drinks the other night. After spending that whole night awake in his bed imagining all the ways he could react when his best friend tells him she’s engaged. Could he really once again fake being happy? Could he… Stop that from happening? So many thoughts going through his head as he was just standing in the middle of the field, before he heard someone cursing him out… Or just calling his name, Dori wasn’t really listening. ”Sorry,” he mumbled, still trying to figure out what he was supposed to do. Jessica is leaving today and a part of him didn’t want to say goodbye in a nice way and just stay here all day because facing her would just be weird. But part of him wants to go back and… Finish what he wanted to do before Trevor arrived… Yeah… He was going to do it… He was. He is going to be selfish. ”DeLoug-” ”Hey, I’m not feeling well. I’ll… See you tomorrow, yeah?” Apparently that was his coach, now standing right in front of him and without a problem Dorian ignore him and just walked away. Only one thing on his mind…But if only he knew that would be a big mistake.

Walking in his own apartment first of all - the music was too loud and he was going to get complaints once again, second of all… What he saw next will forever be stuck in his brain and he would do anything to unsee it. It would’ve been fine if it was anyone else, Dori would even joke about it, but this…? But this? This we do not tolerate. ”Get out. Get the fck out.” Stopping the music, Dori almost shouted with obvious anger in his voice as he turned his back to the couple and was leaning against the kitchen island. Look… It’s not easy seeing someone you… care about like this. ”Fck… Dori… I’m so sorry we didn’t mean to.” Who tf do you think you are? You don’t get to stay in his apartment, in which you weren’t welcomed in the first place, and fck his… best friend, right there… The first thing someone would see when they walk in. No one here likes you, so just shut up. ”Don’t call me Dori and get your fcking sh!t and leave.” Was that clear enough for him? For them? I think it was, I think they both know what leave means. ”I’m sorry Dori. One thing led to another and…” Or they don’t. Trying really hard to be calm, Dori turned to face Jess with… an annoyed and serious expression he wasn’t successful at hiding. ”And you started fcking on my couch? Seriously Jess?” ”Momentary lapse of judgement love-” ”Having sex on my couch isn’t a fcking momentary lapse of judgment Jess… just fcking get dressed and get out,” cutting the girl off, he let his voice get higher at this point really not caring if Trevor would hear him, if his neighbors would hear him because this… Hurt. ”Just turn around my clothes are here. Look… I’m sorry…” Oh, honey… He’s seen you without them, what are you trying to do? ”Just get a fcking hotel room if you were going to do that god. You’re not even supposed to be staying here.” ”What’s that supposed to mean?” ”What does it sound like?” With his arms crossed over his chest, there was almost a pity look on his face. ”So I’m allowed to sleep here but Trevor’s not? What the fck Dori. I swear to god the misogyny in this room. If any of your fckign guy friends were here fcking their girl, you wouldn’t be acting like this. So what’s the difference?” ”You’re not just my friend, Jess. For fcks sake, think about someone besides yourself for a second?” ”You’re right, Dorian, we’re best fcking friends. So what the hell does it matter?” ”YOU’RE ALSO MY FCKING EX JESS. IT’S NOT THE SAME.” And there were a few things I wanted to say before you started packing to leave but that can’t happen now. ”… that’s… we haven’t been together for half a fcking decade Dorian… Who cares?” ”I care. Just… leave… just fcking leave Jess.” ”Why are you even here right now I don’t…” ”Because I wanted to say goodbye. Just… goodbye Jess. Go. I’m going for a fcking walk and when I’m back, please be fcking gone.”

With those words Dorian left his friend, left his apartment, slamming the door behind him. Was he being a little overdramatic? No… At least he didn’t regret all the things that left his mouth, things he said and didn’t really think before saying them. It was never a problem for him to play a bad guy because… What was the point of not doing that? Do you think he didn’t notice the ring on Jessica’s finger the moment she walked over to him? If he wanted to express how he felt he was going to do that, what was there to lose? Absolutely nothing. Maybe he hyped himself up over something that could never happen and only ended up disappointed but… that was his own fault. That’s what happens when you want something to happen, when you get your hopes up and think you can change everything… Nothing goes as planned. That’s what you should take out of this story, kids. You want something? No, fck that.

Dorian kept walking until he reached the first bench. His face in his hands for a few moments before he pulled out his phone and scrolled through his contacts. What was he going to do with his life from this day? I don’t know, we’ll see what Kennedy has on her mind.

@benitz786

1 Like

{ Coach’s daughter | 2032 }

Europe is fun. It always has been fun and exciting even if it means Dorian would have to leave his family for a week or two and at this time, leave his pregnant wife alone with their 1 year old. But he can’t miss a game now, can he? It was a biiiig game, and they were in France! Besides that, many things could happen in those two weeks, have you seen his teammates? Have you heard a story or two about… His friends who were in relationships doing something they shouldn’t be doing? Dorian doesn’t have to wait for that to get out because he’s always there to witness everything… That doesn’t mean he approves of that, but… Why was there a 24 year old girl in his hotel room? On his bed in short pj shorts? That sounds bad, doesn’t it?.. Let’s rewind.

”Hey, I have to go, I’ll call you when we land, okay?.. Okay, I love you,” Getting off the call with his wife because he already misses her and… Shay misses him even if he’s been gone for only 4 hours after playing and cuddling with her that whooooole morning, and she wanted to hear him, Dori was standing in front of the private jet as they were all waiting for their coach. That was new… Usually one of them would be late and their coach would be freaking out but oh how the tables have turned. It was at that moment that he finally showed up but was being followed by… A girl? It was obvious she was a girl, but the question is who tf is she? She had the biggest smile on her lips as her gaze flew over the guys standing in front of the jet and stopped right on Dorian. ”I hope you don’t mind making some room for my daughter?… It’s hard to say no to her,” Those last words coming out as a whisper as he sighed, their coach who we’re going to call Jack rushed inside and with that rushed everyone else to follow him, no other explanation besides “she’s my daughter”. They all knew he had a family but no one was ever interested to ask more about it, it was irrelevant and not important to them even if… Now a few of Dori’s teammates completely changed their behavior obviously finding the girl attractive. What they’ll later find out is that her name is Vanessa and she always wanted to go to France… And she knew maybe too much about them all. How can she not? Her dad spends way too much time with them and they’re kind of a big deal.

”This is exciting,” Dori heard her voice for the first time as she took a seat right next to him on this looong sofa, when there was so much space left and she could be anywhere else. He was already getting looks from his friends, some of them entertained and waiting to see what happens next and some of them not so happy because why was she with Dorian and not with them? Like coooooome on, he has a wife and kid, didn’t you hear? But what was he supposed to do but be nice? She did nothing wrong and it sure must be exciting for her if she’s never been to France. Maybe she’s just friendly, she does seem nice… Maybe fun. We’ll see. Give that girl a chance, it must be scary being with so many guys in that plane. ”This jet or going to France?” ”…Both?” The girl giggled, leaning back as her gaze traveled around the closed space. ”It’s a shame your first time is with us then and not your friends.” ”Oh, no… This is fine,” she was quick to reply, for a second finally meeting his eyes again, a… some kind of a smile on her lips before she glanced down at Dori’s hand. His ringless finger.

That girl was…Always around. Always there to have every meal with the guys, of course trying to make sure she could sit near Dorian. Always there whenever they would go out after dinner because she’s scared to go alone, but can you blame her for that? She genuinely seemed like a nice girl though, and she made small talk with all of Dori’s teammates but not with him… Not exactly. She was more playful with him, endless topics Dori didn’t care about but didn’t want to be unfair to the girl. So he would laugh at her words and try to contribute to the conversation as much as he could, being a good new friend. And it all seemed very innocent before their last night…

The knocking came out of nowhere as Dorian was watching the game on the tv in his hotel room. His teammates were preparing to go out and celebrate as usual, but Dori had other plans… Just stay here and rest, fall asleep early so the next day can come and he can finally see his two beautiful girls. Sounds better than getting wasted and having bunch of girls hit on you in a club, doesn’t it? If only he could really relax… ”Oh… Hey?” Dorian cleared his throat to hide the confusion in his voice as he opened the door and found Vanessa standing there in her short pjs. Really short shorts. Really sheer tank top. Was she not… Going out? ”Everything ok-” ”God, the heating in my room is all messed up, I swear it’s hell in there… They’re trying to fix it so I wanted to ask if I can hang out here for a while?” Uhm… ”Ye… Yeah, sure, come in… I was just watching the game.” ”Thanks,” she didn’t even wait for him to fully open the door, she slid right past him and jumped on his bed as if this was her room. Out of everyone… She had to go to Dorian? Okay… Okay, his friend were preparing to go out so it makes sense- No it does not. Isn’t her FATHER here? Sir, come take your daughter. Vanessa leaned back with a sweet smile, making herself comfortable as she was watching Dorian carefully sit down on the bed…. For a second before he slowly moved down to the floor creating some distance between the two. ”Oh, I’ve seen this!” He could hear her comment that made him look back up at the girl only to find her almost next to him, laying on her stomach, her arms dangling off the bed as she pretended to pay attention to what was happening on the tv. ”That’s… Live.” Dorian quietly and… Nervously answered. No… He did not like this situation.

Vanessa giggled once again at his words, mumbling, ”I know, I’m was just messing with you,” before she got up to walk to the mini fridge. Can you guess what she did next? Well… That fridge was right in front of Dori and now her BUM WAS RIGHT in front of his face. As she bent down to opened the fridge, she did so the guy in this room could have the best view… Too bad he looked away the moment he noticed what she was doing. This was too much. He understands… It’s inappropriate and ridiculous and she shouldn’t be here doing that. As he was about to open his mouth and tell her to get out there was a knock on his door AGAIN. But this time he was actually happy to hear it. ”Coming,” Dori yelled as he got up, rushing to open the door and find his friend there, all dressed up. ”HEY-” ”Since you’re not going out, can I steal from your mini f- Oh,” his friend stopped in front of Vanessa, his gaze traveling down her body. ”We’re watching the game… Watching- Do you want to stay and watch with us? Come on.” Dorian mumbled only to have his friend glance at him with a slight smirk, assuming whatever he was assuming before taking what was left in the fridge and then patting Dori’s shoulder on his way out. ”Be careful, I heard it only gets easier and easier,” the man whispered to Dorian before he left the room, making Dori curse under his breath after a few attempt to stop him and explain how NOTHING was happening and how NOTHING will happen.

What he didn’t notice while doing that is that Vanessa said how she’s going to take a shower… And then got in his bathroom… Or tried to before Dorian stopped her, holding the door. ”Get out,” at this point he was only getting more and more annoyed. His peaceful night turning into this. A 24 year old girl in his hotel room. Wanting to take a shower in his bathroom. There was nothing wrong with her room, was there? ”What?” She looked at him with a mix of shock and… Fear. Sadness. He couldn’t tell… He could only see that now she had puppy eyes and she defensively crossed her arms. ”Get out.” So this time he repeated his words with… A friendlier tone. ”I’m married and you’re not taking a sh-”
”Do you… Do you think I was trying to do something? No… I…” she laughed nervously, shaking her head. ”I’m sorry if I did something to give you the wrong impression. I know you’re… I was just… My room is-” ”Nothing wrong with your room-” ”I just… Spilt a drink so I thought I could use your bathroom.” Lowering his gaze he could see that she did spill her drink… Not on accident… Or who knows? Her already sheer tank top was now… even more see through, and all Dorian wanted was for her to just leave him alone. ”My eyes are u-” ”Out.”

My daddy. Almost every time Dorian would either surprise his little family when he returns from a trip or have them impatiently wait for him and then attack him with hugs so to see this was something different. Good different. Really sweet different. Seeing his little girl at the airport with that sign which was decorated with Spongebob stickers, he immediately dropped his bag as a huge grin appeared on his lips. His arms now open waiting for Shay to run up to him, dropping her little sign as she did so. ”Oh my Goodness,” picking her up, he smothered her with kisses, tightly holding her. ”What did you have there? Did you and mommy make that?” Referring to her sign, Dori looked at his wife and shook his head, but that big smile stayed on his face. Passing that tradition down to the kids… I see. While still tightly holding Shay in his arms, he was about to finally walk up to his wife when his teammates started showing up, giving Shay little high fives and stealing allll her attention. ”Wooow, you’re famousss,” laugh leaving his lips, Dori was bouncing her in his arms all until he heard, ”How cuuuuute she is.” Now his new friend Vanessa was standing in front of him, pinching Shay’s little cheek and acting all cute like she has been doing over that week or so. ”See you around?” Meeting his eyes, Vanessa smiled sweetly, even giving Jess a small smile before walking away and leaving Dorian to finally say hi to his WIFE. ”I have an… Awkward story for you…” He mumbled with a sigh, only for his smile to return once he wrapped one arm around her and gently kissed her. ”Hi.”

1 Like

Okay maybe he was just a little jealous… 2026

Play Back to Bed - Chris Brown

Did Daniel Parker want to spend his Saturday off watching his wife have “sex” with a random dude to a Chris Brown song? No… not particularly. That was not in his usual plans for a weekend off. You want to know what was in his usual plans? WELL - quite literally anything else. Hell, he’d rather be the one having the sex with his wife. (Or destroying a man named Dorian DeLoughrey - but that’s another story about his hobbies). But nooooo, at the current moment, Daniel Parker was sitting in a chair next to the director as his wife got fake fcked against the wall… then the shower… then the bed. Seriously? How long was the sex scene going to fcking be? His wife wasn’t in a fcking p0rno, so why the hell did he have to watch as this idiotic bloody actor kissed his wife’s neck before throwing her on the bed? Oh right… because Daniel just happened to be the person to pick up his wife’s phone the other day while she was in the shower and the director wanted to talk semantics about the upcoming sex scene and see if she was okay with partial nudity :triumph:.

Look… could you really blame Daniel for what he did next? In all honestly, this was the quietest Dan had been over the past two hours. For the first time in 22 takes, he kept his mouth shut, a frown on his lips as he watched the man’s hands all over his wife. (Let’s just say the reason for him being quiet was that his wife told him the quieter he was, the sooner this would be over). So yea, he had held himself back from saying anything while they were in the fake shower… on the fake wall… but this? WHY WAS THIS BLOODY ACTOR UNHOOKING HIS WIFE’S BRA ON TV?

So yes. Blame him. WHO THE FCK CARES.

“CUT”

“YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME. Valerie, we can’t do this while he’s here. For fck’s sake, please…deal with him.”

What? This was hell for him. HELL. And not the good Hell either - no, that Hell had a vacation home waiting for him with a secret underground lair and a robot that made him cocktails. We were talking about the firey pits of hell for this moment. Daniel watched as the director walked over to the two, whispering something but Dan was 99.999999% sure they were talking about him as the three turned over to look at him multiple times. That 99.999999% soon turned into 100% when his wife walked over to him, wearing a sheer robe to cover her body with a somber look upon her face.

Honestly… Dan didn’t care what this other actor had to say or even the fcking director. Dan even gave the assh0les a don’t fck with me look because do YOU KNOW WHO HE WAS? THIS WAS DANIEL FCKING PARKER. IF HE WANTED TO STOP A STUPID SCENE BECAUSE HIS WIFE WAS HAVING FAKE SEX FOR AN HBO SHOW, HE COULD FCKING DO IT. Daniel’s net worth was higher than this bloody company, so don’t START with him and where he could and couldn’t be. That was bullsht. The only way he was leaving was if his…

“Dan, you need to go.”

Okay… well that he didn’t… expect. Maybe he should have expected his wife kicking him out… but don’t blame him for the frown that deepened on his face as his eyes navigated back to the bloody actor who’s first name was Chord. What the fck kind of name is that? Chord? God. His wife was having fake sex with an actor named Chord only famous from an old show called Glee or whatever. Did Dan look Gleeful? No, no he fcking didn’t.

“Val… He was unhooking your br-”

Dan’s words were cut off with his wife’s lips on his as she took a seat on his lap and wrapped her arms over his neck.

“Which is part of the script”

“A stupid bloody script,” Dan sighed, letting his hands travel to her hips as he kept her in place.

“Just go home, Dan… go check on VC and then…” Val let her lips navigate closer to his ear, “You can do everything happening on set a million times better,”

“So you’re kicking me out?”

“It’s just acting Dan. It means nothing but we need to get this shoot done today… so, please? For me?”

Just acting? Okay maybe it is but DID YOU SEE THE WAY THE OTHER ACTOR WAS TOUCHING HIS WIFE… it didn’t feel like fcking acting when it was playing in front of him in real time. But did that mean ANYTHING? no… nope because sooner enough he found himself being escorted out by the bloody assistant who’s name Dan wasn’t going to bother learning. Just acting huh? Well… okay Valerie Parker… if it’s just acting… well… fine.

Maybe Daniel Parker was making a bad choice by making a few calls as he reached the parking lot and then his car. But hey, if it was just acting then Val wouldn’t mind… Dan’s rash decision.

One weeks Later

SO yeah… Dan went home… grumpy… alone… and his mind filled with the memory of another man touching his wife. Stupid fcking brain… The worst part is Daniel knew when that episode would air in a few months, he’d have to see it alllllll again… great… just great… but for now, he was just trying to get his mind off of it. Or… well mostly off of it because it seemed as if his call had worked out in his favor… and he had… an interesting day planned for himself.

It all started with the morning - waking up early, as per usual, and drinking coffee while working on some stuff for Parker Industries. Sure, Dan wasn’t always super hands-on in the office but that didn’t mean he didn’t do work for the company. Perhaps he should have been looking over the script he was sent a few nights ago playing the one nightstand, but honestly, Dan read that thing once and had it memorized. Right now he was looking at stock numbers before the market opened… well up until he found his daughter running towards him with a drawing in hand.

A smile met his lips as he looked down at the girl, soon picking her up as he looked at the drawing of what he imagined was him, Val, VC, and their dogs.

“Wooooahhh you’re such a little genius, you know that?” Dan smiled, throwing her up in the air, and catching her before smothering his little girl in kisses. Look… maybe Daniel wasn’t always sure about how he’d be as a dad… but he did know he loved the hell out of this little girl. “Aright kid, what are we eating for breakfast? And nooooo I don’t care if your Cousin Jess says Nuggets are for breakfast, lunch, and dinner - we’re not eating that again” Dan stated, making his way towards the fridge with his little girl in tow.

Overall, he had to admit - it was a perfect morning. Him, VC, and Val eating eggs in the morning, playing with his little girl… until of course he finally told his wife about what he had to do for the rest of the day.

“What do you mean you have to go to set?”

“i got curious about what you do so I booked a role,”

There was a smile on Val’s lips as she looked at Dan - likely laughing at his acting skills, or lack thereof since he had never done it before.

“You going to come with then, darling?”

“Oh, I wouldn’t miss this for the world.”

Ohhhhh revenge was sweet. Val looked positively annoyed as she sat in the position he was in weeks earlier as the costume designer asked him to take his shirt off so they could try a different look for the character. The scene was pretty simple. It was just a one-night stand morning after sex scene with a flashback to the night before of how it happened. While Daniel personally didn’t know or even care to know what show this was for - he knew they had said something about it being one of the highest-rated shows on Netflix currently - or something like that.

They were filming the flashback sex scene first, before moving to another set to play out the morning, and then another one to set up how they met at the bar and it led to all of this in the first place. Anyways, back to what was happening - in other words - talking to the director.

“Alright, so you two just met at the bar, Sarah’s character, Billie, is going through a life crisis and just wants a fling to forget her troubles. And Daniel, your character, Chris, just met her about an hour ago and was basically offered sex with no strings and decided to take it. I want steamy, I want it to start off a little awkward, a laugh here and there before it gets serious. You two will start off at the door. Dan, carry Billy and pin her against the wall while hiking up her dress. Then Sarah will do a little show of dominance and push you against the bed, take off her clothes - you’ll both say your lines - and then Sarah, we want you to take control in the bed alright?”

“Sounds fine to me,” Dan added, shooting a look to his wife who was seated a few feet away from him. “Unless you have anything to add love? After all, you’re the expert at sex scenes.” Was Val rolling her eyes? Perhaps, but he didn’t have a chance to clearly see before being pulled into the starting positions - which meant this Sarah girl had to be pinned by Daniel against the outside of the hotel room with his lips on her neck.

“Quiet on set. And… ACTION”

Daniel let his lips effortlessly move against her skin, his other hand inching down her body, before resting on the girl’s ass. Honestly… Dan wasn’t enjoying this… at all. Perhaps he thought he would enjoy teaching Val that it hurt being on the other end… but if anything he was feeling kind of disgusting doing this in the first place. As planned, however, Dan laughed slightly as the girl pulled away to put the card in the door handle of the hotel to lead into their “room” which was really just a set designed to look like a hotel room. He said his lines before grabbing her, and holding her against him as he pushed her against the wall, and did as the script had asked, moving to, for the first time, kiss her lips but before he could he heard a familiar voice yell “Cut.”

Everyone looked towards the voice, and Dan had only just let the girl down before getting dragged offset by his wife who told the director he quit and pulled him out. Okay… yeah maybe Dan did fck up a little because Val looked positively pssed as she continued to drag him saying nothing. Should he start? Should he say sorry? Did Daniel even win because honestly, it felt like he lost either way this went. The man found himself stuck in his own head when he realized that the two had already reached his car. Without warning, Dan found himself being pushed so that he was laying down in the back seat and he found his wife straddling him. “Never… ever fcking do that again, Daniel Parker.”

“I’m…sorry… I don’t know… it was a rash decision and I thought…”

“Shut up.” and before he could say anything else, Dan found her lips on his as she unbuttoned his pants in the back seat.

@CerealKiller - you’ve never seen this before so… woah new misc

3 Likes

FINE I’LL LEAVE THEN :triumph: - 2036

Have you ever had bad days? Like baaaaaad days? Yes? Well… WELL… WELL UM… WELL HAVE YOU EVER HAD BAD WEEKS? BET YOU HAVEN’T. NOT LIKE THE ONE SHAY DELOUGHREY HAD. You wanna know how bad it was? Like… really really really really really really reallllly really really really really bad. Like the worst kind of bad. Like the worstest bad that bad can be. Yeah. Crazy right? It was THAT bad. SOOO bad that right now Shay had tears running down her reddened face as she ran to her bedroom and SLAMMED the door. That’s what her dad wanted right? RIGHT? TO GO AWAY. Fine. FINE. She WOULD Go away. He clearly didn’t want her… Her dad…didn’t…want…her… It was… fine. Everything was just… fine. Shay could leave. She was a big gorl. That’s what her mommy and daddy always said. Oh… okay then she would.

Running to her closet, Shay pulled out her ice cweam suitcase that mommy and daddy always packed when they went on trips, and for the FIRST TIME, she packed it for herself.

Um…

How does one pack a suitcase? NO, don’t tell her. She didn’t need help because she was a big gorl now. Looking around her room, Shay ran to her stuffed toys and plucked her giraffeeye up, and put that in first. After all, she couldn’t go anywhere without her giraffe. It was crazy talk if anyone thought differently. OH OH and she needed her blanket for when she got cold. So her favorite fluffy blanket was next, Obviously. Um… what else? Hmmm OH CLOTHES. Mommy and daddy always packed clothes when they went on trips. Um… one shirt would be enough right ? Oh and her favorite white skirt. Okay okay we were getting somewhere. AND THEN AND THEN… she had to bring her spongybobby alarm clock. It was her favoooooriteee. Plucking that up, Shay frowned when the little wire thingy accidentally pulled the picture frame beside it down to the floor and SMASHED it. “DAymN IT.” Oh… Darn… sorry bad word… wait no she was a big gorl. DAMN. IT. Putting her clock down, Shay bent down towards the frame and carefully picked up the back to reveal glass shards allll over the floor. Leaving the frame, Shay grabbed the picture that was now out in the open and her frown grew seeing a photo of her mommy and daddy hugging her. Now now now her daddy didn’t even give her the time of day and it was eeeevveeen worse now that her mom had to leave for a few weeks because she had to go to stuoooopid work :frowning: . That’s why this whole thing started, after all…

Flashback:

Friday:

“DADDY DADDY DADDY” Shay screamed - yelling as she ran inside after the school bus dropped her off. Because her mom was away for a bit, her dad couldn’t drop and pick her up from school but it was fineee because Shay didn’t mind the bus. She got to make new frens like Rachel and Donny and and… and… uh… others (there were toooo many names to go through okay). BUT TODAY WAS EVEN MORE EXCITING. Her teacher gave her a new assignment but but it wasn’t one of those boooooring assignments like maths timetables which were sooooo easy it was an assignment about her ansesssyters. Um… AnCesstorses? Um. HER DADS MOMS DADS MOMS DAD YOU KNOW WHAT SHE’S TALKING ABOUT RIGHT?

Dropping her bags, Shay ran to her dad who was in the kitchen and hugggeeed his legs. “HI DADDY,” Shay smiled, feeling a kiss on her head as her daddy said “Hi sweetheart” back. Her dad had Aidan in his hands and Zoe was sitting in her chair drinking milk. “DADDY guess what happened at school today,” WELL obviously Shay was excited to tell her dad. Who wouldn’t be? But… but before Shay could even tell him Zoe dropped her milk ALLL over the floor and her dad was distracted :frowning: . It’s okay… Shay helped clean it up but then her dad got busy cleaning Zoe up and giving her a bath and then putting Zoe and Aidan to sleep and then Shay was sooooo tired that she fell asleep before she could even tell her dad about it at all…

Saturday:

Okay okay… Shay didn’t get a chance to tell her daddy about her project yesterday but but she could do it todayyy. She wished she could tell her mom but her mom was busy and couldn’t call… but she would be back soon and she’d tell her mom everyyyything. Anyways, Shay even woke up early so she could run to his room and tell him allll about it. Running to her father’s room as fassst as her little legs would take her, Shay jumped so she could turn the doorknob and pushed it open before JUmmmmmping into bed with a laugh as her daddy tickled her instantly (clearly Shay wasn’t a quiet sneaky girl). “Good morning potato,”

“I’M noooot a potaytayto daddy. I’m a frenchie fryyy” Shay responded immediately. That’s what mama always said when daddy called her a potato so she had to say it too duhhhh but she felt laughter leaving her lips immediately when her dad tickled her and responded with “noooooo you’re my potato”

“Daddy daddy, guess what happened at school yesterday. Miss Daniels gave me an assignment and…”

HERE’S THE PROBLEM. Before SHay could EVEN finish her sentence, Aidan started CRYING and daddy told her to “Hold that thought. Why don’t you go brush your teeth while I go check on Aidan?”

And and you’d think she would have the REST of the day to tell her dad but NOOOOOOO. Aidan was being needy all day because of a bad dream and so she didn’t have time to tell her dad because she had to hang out with Zoe because dad asked her to. Don’t get Shay wrong, she loved her sister and loved playing dolls with her but she wanted to work on her new assignment because it was alllllll about her family and she loved her family :frowning:

Sunday:

OKAY WHAT THE HECK? HUH? HUHHHH? All Shay wanted to do was sit down and talk to her daddy about her assi…assign…assan…assassin…ment but apparently, he had a call and had to go take photos for work and so Shay was just stuck with her nanny allllll day… THIS WASN"T FAIR… Her nannies were okay… but but they were always busy. Usually, if they weren’t helping zoe or Aidan, they were talking on the phone with they’re friend boys… um… boyfriends? Shay had boy friends too, but but because her dad wasn’t home, she couldn’t invite all her boy and girl friends over. :frowning:

AND AND THE WORST PART is her daddy didn’t even come home until lllaaaateeeee lateeee and Shay was too tired to tell him anything…

Monday:

EVERYBODY at school was telling their teacher all the cool things they learned about their families over the weekend and how their projects were going and SHAY HAD NOTHING. NOOOOOTHING. ONE PERSON SAID THEIR DAD’S DAD’S DAD KNEW HARRIET TUBBERMAN. ISN’T THAT COOL? What was Shay supposed to say?

So let’s try this again. When Shay came home this time, she was CERTAIN to get time with her dad so she could tell him allllll about what she had to do and so he could help her. Her dad was outside playing soccer with Aidan and Zoe - but zoeee looked boreeeed. How did Shay know this? WELLL the instant Shay came home, Zoe asked if she wanted to play with her dollies. “DADDDYYY,” Shay squealed, ignoring Zoe for a second as she ran to her dad, who smiled and picked her up. “Daddy daddy daddy can I tell you about…”

“Shayyyy let’s goooo playyyy,”

“OW”

Shay looked down and saw that Aidan fell down playing with the ball and her dad forgot all about her again and went to go help Aidan. HMPH. Look Shay wasn’t trying to be mean but Aidan needed to stoooop falling. LEARN SOME COOOOORDIINATIOOONN.

“SHAYYYYYYY C’mooooonnnnn LET"S PLAY WITH DOOLLIEESS”

Shay felt Zoe pulling on her hand, and a frown met her lips. LOOK SHE WAS REALLY FRUSTRATED OKAY SHE HAD BEEN TRYING TO TELL HER DAD ABOUT THIS ONE THING FOR DAYYYYS. “I DON’T WANT TO PLAY WITH YOUR STOOPID DOLLIES,” Shay screamed, pushing Zoe’s hand off of her as she walked over to where Aidan had all of her dad’s attention.

“NO THEY NOT STOOPID”

“YES THEY AREEE”

“SHAY”

Shay heard her dad say her name loudly, giving her a stern look as he turned away from Aidan for a second to face her. Aidan was okay - BY THE WAY - he was already standing and running around and now he was next to Shay pulling on HER HAIR. “Say you’re sorry to your sister”

:frowning:

WHAT DID SHE DO WRONG? NOTHING OKAY NOTHHHING.

“But daddy I wanted to tell you about…”

“Shay you can tell me later but first say sorry for being mean to Zoe,”

AND AND In the middle of all of this AIDAN started EATING Shay’s hair. She felt her hair being pulled and looked at her brother and out of frustration pushed him. She didn’t know she pushed him that hard but then he fell again and THIS time he started crying.

“SHAY… what is up with you today?”

Her dad immediately started consoling her brother paying NO attention to her AGAIN.

“NOTHING I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING AND YOU NEVER PAY ATT…”

Shay felt her sister push her with a frown and out of ANGER she frowned back before screaming “LEAVE ME ALONE,”

“SHAY GRAYLEE DELOUGHREY, If you can’t be nice to your siblings, go to your room this instant. I’ll talk to you about this later.”

“I HATE YOU,” Shay screamed amongst her brother crying and Zoe being mean.

“Go to your room right now, Shay”

“I HATE YOU and I HATE YOU and I HATE YOU,” Shay screamed again looking at her dad and siblings before running back home and to her room.

End of Flashback

WELL now you’re caught up. SEE. Her dad didn’t want her. CLEARLY. SO back to packing. Grabbing the picture, Shay put it in her pocket before going back to her suitcase trying to think about what was next.

Hmm… OH SNACKS. Mama said to never leave home without any snacks. Thatttt was… in the kitchen. Well… This was it. Well… WELL ALMOST. Before she left her room, Shay grabbed a pencil and a piece of paper and in big letters wrote “I’M RUNNWING AWAY BEcAUSE yOU HATE ME” <3 SHAY DELOUGHREY and left that righhhht on her bed. Closing her suitcase, Shay carefully opened the door to her room she had slammed a few minutes ago and walked downstairs to the empty house - empty because her dad was apparently STILL sitting in the backyard with stupid crying Aidan in his hands and Zoe and the doggies next to them. Hmph. They looked happy. Fine…It’s… fine. Go be happy. Shay could be happy too. She would leave and go find her mommy who would help her with her assignment. :frowning:

With tears falling down her eyes, Shay walked to the fridge and with a lil struggle, she pulled it open and grabbed two juice boxes that she stuffed into the front pocket of her suitcase. Annnnd she also grabbed the soda, annnnd the gummy bears… and the gollllldyfish. and and and she went to the laundry room and grabbed three of those good smelling packets that her mommy and daddy put in with the laundry because it seemed like a thing an adult would need and Shay was a big gorl so she needed it.

Okay DONE. With that, Shay grabbed her suitcase and walked to the front door (not even closing the fridge). Opening the door, Shay closed that behind her and crying harder, she ran to the gate where she walked in eveeerrryyyyyy day from school. Now what would she tell her teacher? She didn’t have a family to write about anymore and and she didn’t have any ancesssytors. It was just her…

So… where did she go… um… well… the only place she knew she could go that would take her faarrrr away was her school bus pick up and drop off so so so she went there. There was a little bench that let allll the kids sit when they were waiting and that’s exactly where she went. Her eyesight was soooooo blurry and Shay could barely see anything because she was sobbing so much, but she was strong and she was a big gorl so she sat down with her ice cream suitcase and waited for the biggggg yellow bus to pick her up. SHe was really going… and… and… never coming back because her daddy didn’t want her and her siblings hated her so it was just… just better that she was gone. Shay didn’t even look up when she saw the blurry figure of someone sitting next to her, she just keeeeppt crying in her hands.

““Conejita, why’re you crying?””

Sniffling, Shay looked over to the pretty girl next to her. “My… my… my daddy… my daddy doesn’t… want me and… and so… so I’m runn…runwing a…away… and…and going to find… my mommy…” Shay cried harder, saying that out loud because really she didn’t want to leave but but her daddy didn’t want her so so she had to be a big gorl. Pulling out the photo from her pocket, Shay gave it to the lady sitting next to her. Shay felt the woman brushing her hair, and Shay instinctively stuffed her face in the woman’s arms to cry some more. Shay didn’t know how to explain it but she felt comfortable around the woman sitting next to her.

“Sweetie, your daddy loves you so much. Like a lot a lot. And I know him, like pretty well, so I know what I’m talking about. If you run away, you know what will happen? Your daddy will be sad forever, crying like you, conejita. Don’t make him cry forever, okay, he’s happy now and I want him to be always happy. Will you do that for your auntie?”

Shay stopped crying for a moment and looked up at the girl again. She had pretty brown hair like her mommy, and kind brown eyes. Instead of tears coming out of her eyes, Shay’s eyes widened at the woman. She knew her daddy? SHE WAS HER AUNTIE? “You…you know my daddy? He… he told me to go away… and and… I tried to tell… to tell him about my my school project but… but he do…doesn’t want to help…help me” Shay started, not knowing what to say but just telling her everything and in the process, calming down because of the woman’s comforting touch.

“Shay, your daddy loves you. Trust me. Can you promise your auntie Aline you’ll go back home to your dad? Try telling him about your project again okay?.”

Why Shay promised? Who knows, but Shay found herself nodding, hugging the woman tighter with her eyes closed.

“SHAY?”

Turning around, Shay saw her daddy running towards her and when he got to her, he picked her up and wrapped his arms tightly around her. “Shay what in the world were you thinking. You’re not allowed to leave the house without me knowing, Ever. EVER. This isn’t okay. We talked about thi-”

“I’m sowwy daddy,” Shay frowned, stuffing her face in her dad’s shoulder as he yelled more. She only continued talking when he stopped. “My…my new friend told me to go back home” Shay added, turning back to face her auntie… but when she did, Auntie Aline wasn’t there anymore… wonder where she disappeared… oh well…

Well… Shay was back home now sitting on her dad’s bed as he opened her suitcase and took the various items out and asking why she needed the “tide-pods”. But but after a while, Shay told her dad allll about her project and and and he finally spent time talking to her about alllll of it and her dad made her promise she would neeeeever try anything like that again (and that she would never talk to strangers too but she was talking to her auntie so was she really a stranger?). Now after hoouuuurssss of doing her project with her dad, Shay found herself sleeping on her daddy’s chest, exhausted after a loooooooong day.

“Daddy” Shay mumbled in exhaustion.

“Yes potato?”

“What’s a Conejita?”

“… why do you want to know baby…”

A yawn left her lips as she stuffed her face in her daddy’s shoulder getting out a few final words before falling asleep in his arms. “Auntie Aline said that at the bus stop when she told me to go home.”

@astxrism - Dorian
@unsungcheerio - Auntie Ghost Aline

3 Likes

20220302_002743_0000

Tinashe - Party Favors

Destiny stared at the ceiling. Her arms and legs were hanging off of the sofa and she was in a daze. The lights danced on the ceiling as less and less people were walking around the living room. As she daydreamed, she thought about how she was going to get home but her thoughts were blurry from the, HENnaSsaY that was on the floor next to the couch. Instead of thinking, she decided to close her eyes for a second. How did she get to this point? The first thing she had done was leave her bedroom through the window. She didn’t feel like telling her parents she was leaving at 10:00pm for a party her friend was coming to bring her to. To keep them from even wondering where she was, she had put a fake dummy under the bedsheets. It was what one of her friends suggested she do. It was so dark outside as her feet moved across the wet grass. The street lights helped her see her friend Kristen who was leaning against her car. They both greeted each other at the same time which caused them to laugh. Kristen was definitely the girl she would call if she ever wanted to have fun. The radio was on super loud and they blasted the latest music and sang along. Destiny’s legs rested on the dashboard as she looked outside the rolled down window. This is what she loved doing when the moon was up. Going to a party and being out until 3:00am. She felt free and like no one could tell her what to do. “Kiss him.” Destiny looked at a bright eyed girl who was talking a little too close to her face. Everyone surrounded her and a guy she didn’t know was standing in front of her. “Come on.” She grabbed his face and pressed her lips against his. Everyone erupted in laughter. Most of these people were Kristen’s friends and she didn’t know any of them, but it didn’t stop her from treating them as if she knew them all her life. This particular party was small because one of Kristen’s friends invited people over but the amount of people didn’t overfill the house. The first place they went to was the pool area, where someone ended up pushing her in the water. Then, they ended up playing a drinking game, then she ended up flirting with this ugly guy but only because he was flirting with her. Overall, it was a pretty chill party and nothing too crazy was happening. Destiny ended up stumbling against the walls because she had a little too much to drink. The hallways were a little dark but she still managed to find the group of people she was talking to before. They sat on the floor and played spin the bottle, two truths and a lie, and other stupid games. Destiny looked at the guy next to her that put a cigarette next to her face. “No thanks.” Destiny said with a lazy laugh. The entire area was filled with smoke, but she didn’t want to take part in it. They started talking about how they wished the party was better. After that, she ended up on the couch. In the back of her mind, she knew she had to get up because she was pretty sure it was extremely late, but she felt sleepy and lazy so she did not get up. Just as she was about to doze off she felt someone shake her gently. Destiny gasped and looked to her right. “Get up girl. Don’t you have to get home.” It was Kristen of course. That was the only person at this party who would care if she got home or not. She began pulling her arms up, and Destiny Groaned in Laziness. After some time she ended up standing on her feet but she felt a little nauseous. “Don’t throw up in my car.” Kristen said. When Destiny finally got home at 4:00 am, she somehow managed to climb up to the window after some confusion about whether she should go through the front door. She ended up throwing up in the bathroom but surprisingly, not much came out. Then, she got under the covers with her clothes still on. ✺Lights out✺

~The End

1 Like

Some people suck…

Riker’s hands navigated to Elodie’s hips, turning her around, and pulling her closer against him - a playful smile among his features as he moved his lips to her own, not caring that the two of them were in the middle of a nightclub and should have been dancing. While Riker didn’t exactly have his own college experiences, one could say he still had his fair share after joining Elodie in on her adventures. And… well, with Elodie rushing a Sorority, that meant parties, on top of parties, on top of parties… especially during these first few weeks as Elodie started college.

Yes… okay fine MAYBE Riker was vicariously living through his girlfriend’s adventures (and even non-vicariously because he was just joining in eeevveeen though he wasn’t always invited), but he was going on tour with Jordan in a month and a half and he wanted to spend as much time as he possibly could with his girl :frowning: . So YES, yes, he joined her when he could. That meant coming to frat parties while Elodie did rush stuff and he hung out by himself (usually finding one way or another to entertain himself - yes, yes he did win his fair share of beer pong). It also included looking at Elodie’s homework and thanking the UNIVERSE that he wasn’t taking Intro to Statistics - like what the hell were all those numbers about? Don’t ask Riker - because he had absolutely no flipping idea.

Anyways, back to the point - club. Yes; yet another last-minute Sorority rushing thing. Apparently, all the girls had to “find a way into the hottest club” as a “hazing” technique, and anyone who didn’t get in, wouldn’t get into the Sorority. Kind of… messed up if you asked him but what did Riker know about Sororities? All he knew was he had walked into the club an hour earlier with Elodie on his arm (after making a few calls to get them on the list). Lucky dude, isn’t he? No seriously - have you met Elodie? She was gorgeous inside and out. He is probably the luckiest dude in the world. Screw that. Not even probably - Riker totally was.

“Riker… not here,”

Riker’s smile remained as she moved away, his eyes navigating from her own, down to her lips, and back again. Damn you public place - there were so many other things Riker would have rather been doing.

“Elodie, glad to see you made it. We need you… Sorority stuff”

A pout met Riker’s lips as he moved away from Elo to look over at Aria who was the … captain… the president… something like that of one of the sororities Elo was rushing.

“Hey Riker, you don’t mind if we steal our favorite little freshie right?”

Well… Riker didn’t exactly get a chance to respond before the girl winked, waved, and dragged Elo off… much like many of the other times Riker had joined Elo at an event. Yay. :frowning: Ironically, that was usually always followed by another sorority girl coming over to talk to him - but this time, Riker walked away from the dance floor once Elo left. Lets’ just say he wasn’t feeling like having a random girl come over to him and dance with him okay :pleading_face:. Riker just wanted to dance with Elo.

Two hours, that’s how long it had been since Elo was pulled away. She had found a second to send him a text about an hour ago to tell him she was doing something with the other recruits - though she hadn’t gone into the details of exactly what that was or how long it would take. In either case, Riker just ended up spending that time… well… cough bartending. How Riker ended up on the other side of the bar… don’t ask. No seriously… don’t ask… but maybe the other bartender was currently icing a head injury that RIKER DIDN’T PURPOSEFULLY CAUSE OKAY.

But it was truly so much fun making drinks. GUESS WHAT? HE LEARNED A NEW TRICK TOO. He now knew how to throw a bottle up, catch it, and then pour. Let’s just say, it was a fun hour and a half. Don’t get him wrong, there was that 4 months when he was 16 where he bartended before getting into music seriously - so he was just a little rusty. Honestly, he kind of forgot how fun it was to be bartending.

“Sorry we’ve been a little backed up. What can I get yo… oh Hey Elodie,”

Riker grinned, seeing his girlfriend now standing in front of him with a :sparkles: confused :sparkles: look. “Riker? How… why are you…”

“Well some of us aren’t going to be genius business owners one day so we all have to make a living somehow, don’t we?,” Riker laughed, answering her question…ish before she even got it all out. With that, he leaned over the bar and kissed her, bringing his hand to her cheek. “Rightttttttttt…”

Okay… that was weird. Pulling away from the kiss, Riker looked at Elo who seemed… off. The girl tasted like rum, but that wasn’t exactly surprising since they were in a club. But… she just seemed… off. She was stumbling after their kiss and almost seemed… drunk? “Hey beautiful, you didn’t have to come all the way to the bar, here’s another drink,”

Riker watched as a man put his arm around Elo’s waist as he handed her the drink. Alright… Riker didn’t like that. There was a flash of annoyance on his own features as he looked at the man, but before he could say anything - he found Elo pushing him off. “I’mmmm fineeeeee Taylorrrrr.”

“Come on Elodie, it’s a fcking party. Don’t be a buzz kill.”

“nooo…I’m not feelinnnng that great”

“Hey, maybe if a girl tells you to stop, then you stop mate,” Riker stepped in, his eyes still on Elodie with his hand navigating on top of hers.

“I wasn’t talking to the help, so maybe mind your fcking business? yeah?”

Anger flashed in Riker’s eyes’ for a second, before he calmed himself down. With a quick move, Riker jumped over the bar, standing between Elo and whoever this assh0le was. “Walk the fck away, yeah?” Riker stated, repeating the man’s tone before feeling Elodie tightly holding on to him.

Turning towards her, Riker instantly noticed Elodie’s eyes moving up and her losing balance. Instantly, his arm went around her and his other hand went to her cheek. She just… looked pale.

“Hey babe… you don’t look so good. Why don’t I take you home?”

Was this dude still here? Seriously. Riker wasn’t paying attention to him… or at least he was trying when he saw this Tyler dude try to grab Elo’s hand. Fck off dude. Thanks.

“Elo, are you okay? What happened?” Riker whispered, his hand going to move a piece of hair out of her eyes. Hearing her mumble something incoherently as she stumbled again, Riker mentally said fck it, and picked his girl up before walking out of the club. Elodie didn’t ever drink this much - so clearly something else was the issue and there was something… ticking him off about the way Tyler was following him outside.

“Why the fck do you even care? I can take her home. Just let me take her home, I know her.”

Riker had gotten to the curb, his hand on Elo’s waist to steady as she drunkenly wrapped her arms around his neck. Her reactions right now were starkly different from a few minutes ago, and there was truly a sickening feeling in Riker’s chest as he realized what was going on. “Elo, how much did you drink?” Riker questioned, ignoring the idiot behind him as he looked towards Elo who put one finger up. Sht. Putting his hand out to hail a cab, Riker let the man beside him keep urging him to let him take Elo home. Only when the cab was hailed and Elo was sitting inside did Riker turn towards the man and punch him square in the jaw. “Wait just a second,” Riker told the cab driver as he walked towards the assh-le again and gave him another punch - this time enough to knock the idiot out. Grabbing his wallet, Riker pulled out the man’s ID, found more than a few pills, and after grabbing both, he threw the wallet at the ground again before picking the dude up and bringing him towards the bouncer who was watching. “This fcking btch is roofying girls inside, put him in fcking jail,” with that, he handed the bouncer the ID, and the drugs before walking back towards the cab, and getting in the other side where Elo was already passed out.

Wrapping his arms around her, Riker whispered I love you before telling the cab where to go, simply holding his girl tightly against him - something he did for the rest of the night until she woke up in the morning and he had to tell her what happened.

@astxrism

1 Like

So What Now? - 2039

Drunken Sex… it wasn’t the first time Jess had… well done it. Correction: It wasn’t the first time Jessica Pierce had drunken sex with Dorian DeLoughrey. So now… not for the first time… or the second… or even the third… Jessica found herself comforted by Dorian’s arms tightly wrapped around her as he slept. However, that being said, it was the first time, in a long time, that Jess had no inclination to run away… to push herself further away from the warmth that now surrounded her.

God she loved him. Jessica had always loved Dorian… whether it be as a friend… as something more… either way, there was always love there. Even… well… if he didn’t know it. Even… if he believed she had left him… more than once. Moving her head closer to him so she could nestle it in his chest, Jessica listened to his heartbeat - listening to the soft thumps. She let her hand move towards the small tattoo she had made him get years earlier - the outline of a Spongebob he had never removed, though honestly, she had expected him to.

Flashback - 2021

“You’re drunk,”

“Am notttttttttt”

“Jessica you’re plastured,”

“WELL IF I WASN’T PLASTERED, HOW WAS I GOING TO GET THIS TATTOO YOU BLOODY ARSE??? BUT GUESS WHAT, I FELTTTT NONE OF ITTT”

Jess heard a laugh from her boyfriend as she pointed to the Patrick tattoo that she got on top of her stab wound. Ahh, stab wound… yep, that’s exactly what it was. “Woahhh, I got stabbed Dori.” Okay maybe… perhaps… yes Jess was drunk. But hey… to drunk Jessica, the notion that she was stabbed was kinda crazy okay?

“How come you got that sober… that’s so unfair,” Jess frowned as she looked over towards Dori’s tattoo, though honestly, she had forgotten what she even said when he came towards her and kissed her before bringing his lips down to her neck, and then to right above where her tattoo was. “You got stabbed? When?” she heard him question as he hovered above her stomach.

Okay cheeky. Arse. Jess made a motion to kick him but found herself stuck under him on the couch he had led her over to. “Obviously it’s the abs. I’m sure if you come work out with me, your next tattoo wouldn’t hurt,”

“Nooo nooo nooo mister, I prefer eating nuggets and cheeseburgers to working outttt,”

With that, Jess moved so she was now straddling his lap, her arms around his neck as she looked at him with bright eyes. “I love you, you know? More than Patrick loves Spongebob because I always thought those two were a little, you know but I love you more.” Jess whispered, kissing his nose. “I love you too, My drunk little Patrick,”

“Hey I thoughtttt we agreed I wasn’t drunkkk you btch,”

End of Flashback

“Hey…”

Jess moved her eyes away from tracing his tattoo so that she could meet the now awoken man’s eyes. “You know I was completely plastered when we got these tattoos,” Jess whispered. She knew sooner or later this conversation would go… well… to them. But for now…

“Obviously”

“I still remember every word I said. It’s still true,” Jess whispered, wrapping her arms tighter around him, as she allowed her fingers to move to his cheek.

“I love you more than Patrick loves Spongebob… I always did…”

“So what now?”

"Now… " Jess whispered, bringing her lips to his. "I’m not going anywhere "

@astxrism

1 Like