The Bachelor(ette) SG - sign-ups & discussion

:heart: :heart:

Oh the money doesn’t bother me :joy: Honestly I spend more on Starbucks in a week. Honestly, I just don’t want that little Patron sign next to my name. The little colored letters freak me out :grimacing:

Trust me, group discussions in class will be them ALL talking about their teacher on the show (Sorry Mr or Ms substitute)

1 Like

Who’s Ivy again?

Appreciate it :joy:

I have more hope for him to have less smug one liners :stuck_out_tongue:

Mr. Chocolate Box is already our favorite smug one

1 Like

OMG! Really? That’s the only reason? 'Cause any money for Shannii would really help, every little counts, like as little or as much as someone wants/can give. … As for the sign-thing, that can be an easy fix. We’ll just make sure that the patron tag you’d be added to doesn’t get selected as the main one, I think that’s all. You don’t need to have that at all. (wink) Just tell us.

HAHAHAHA! I can totally imagine that.

She was one of the other two bachelorette choices; Jessica, Vanessa, and Ivy.

Good luck. He’ll have to warm up to her for her to do that.

You can’t have two?

1 Like

Yes :joy: as sad as that is

Ohhh okay. Do you know where I go to do that? Join the section.

Ohhh right!!

I can, but one will always be ahead of the other.

1 Like

Oooh Ivy. She’s always been the one that I was the most curious about for some reason. Don’t know why, but she always had caught my attention most of the bachelorettes.

1 Like

(teary-eyed) Yeah, that’s really sad.

Yeah, you just scroll to the bottom (on any thread), all the way to a white banner. There you’ll find columns. One is labelled “Donate” and you can either press pledge or join the restricted section. Then once you have, just share a screenshot of some kind to El (in PM) showing you’re a patreon and she’ll add ya. But just mention about the title thing, asking for it not to be put at your main group. (wink)

Oooh… fair. Love how it’s between Telly’s boi and the bachelorette though. HAHAHA. You know, rather than your own babies.

HEHEHE. As with all the bachelorettes, she has a little surprise too. Just this one adds to the game. MWAHAHAHA. … Well, she’ll either be in the next show or the one after it. (wink)

1 Like

Wheeeestle

Musicians :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love the fanning

Oh my god the cringe

:joy::joy::joy:

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Join

1 Like

HEHEHE.

You swooning?

Yup. I love her dramatics so much.

I know, isn’t it great.

I know, right? It’s GREAT!

YES! Not only for the forums BUT also for another Circle buddy! HEHEHE.

1 Like

I think they’d most likely act normal, after all besides the whole bachelor/ette things the people in there are people they’re gonna spend a while with so might as well get to know them or something

1 Like

ANOTHER CIRCLE BUDDY YES

1 Like

I swoon

1 Like

Finally could read all the posts I missed so here we are

OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT I ADOPTED THIS ONE I WAS LIKE hmm that name sounds familiar
Anyways WOW did not have ms girl for long at all :skull: ashasha it be like that sometimes

HA

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

HAHAHAHAHA LITERALLY MY FIRST THOUGHT I WAS LIKE O O P

“Makes sense, 'cause you’re the only ten I see” someone should’ve said that missed opportunity :pensive:

SHE FELL PLEASE :sob: ID BE MORTIFIED, QUIT ON THE SPOT LMAOO

He’s not like other guys :roll_eyes::raised_hand:t5:

LMAO???

I LIKE HER

She’s giving femme fatale :sparkles:

LMAOOOOOOO NOT A MOMENT OF HESITATION

Bestie that was such a delayed reaction :sob: asking what she’s doing AFTEr you’re already cuffed lmaoao
On another note can’t wait to see my girl interact with the Bachelorette :yum:

Oh wow??? Not an ACTUAL femme fatale okayyyy I see you

If she makes it to the fantasy suites, well, that’ll be a fun time~

LMAOOO
I was so apprehensive cause everyone in this chat was saying she was so mean but OBVIOUSLY NOT TO SEBASTIAN

OH WOW LMAOOOO NEVERMIND I GET IT NOW
I feel so bad for this dude oh wow that’s rougH :walking_woman:t5:

OH MY GOD :sob::sob::sob:

Oh this is going so poorly I can’t poor baby :sob:

LMAOOOO
IDCIDC THAT WAS FUNNY

:sob::sob::sob: not you crashing and BURNING PLEASE

pffffaslkidslfdals

Oh we not ripping him to shreds?? Interesting hmm

wut

Ahhh

ALASKDJFGHFDS I-
lemme quiet my thoughts :woman_in_lotus_position:t5:

HAHAHA MY MUM USED TO PLAY THIS ONE ALL THE TIME

AYYY :sunglasses:

LMAOOOOO THEY WERE GREAT

purr
for me, at least :relieved:

Is this gooood nottt good

LMAOOO NOT THAT SIMILE SALDKFGJDSA

LMAOOOO PLEASE

This is pretty much word for word a commercial here, I think about washing detergent lmaooo
Anyway evidently not good :woozy_face:

Oh baby :sob::sob:

Ms gorl seems to prefer people who speak romantic (romanic? roma-something ik) languages lmaoo

awwww that’s adorable

DAMN LMAO

LEAVE ME ALONE IT WORKED OKAY SO :triumph:

Probably another contestant. Either one that arrived late or one that he didn’t notice/remember from when they were in the other room—definitely would not make the jump to bachelor, especially if he didn’t introduce himself as the power and even more especially if Sacha didn’t seem him enter the room. So he’d probably treat him like the other contestants, which is, like, politely I guess lmaoo

2 Likes

Finally? Nah, I was sure you’d get there. I was patiently waiting. HEHEHE.

Yeah, I wanted to tell you upon adopting her but it would give things away. This one was upsetting for me, though don’t forget about her again, lovely, as maybe just maybe I might have used Chekhov’s Gun here.

You’re welcome?

HEHEHE! Again, you’re welcome.

NOOOOOOOOOO… How could I have missed this?! Damn it. Hmm… maybe it can still happen since not many of them know yet, especially the guys.

Seemed to work in her favour though, no?

Definitely not. I believe that’s more Jessica… ish.

MWAHAHAHA! I win. (shrug) I don’t know why, just do?

I know, right. That confidence has to meet Jessica too, 'cause that’d be interesting.

Just a bit, yeah.
Yeah, agreed. As I said above.

What?

Yes, it will be very interesting in a PG-forum sort of way.

HAHAHA! Love how you read the chat before the SG.
She likes what she likes. Remember, this is Jessica’s choice and not Cali’s.

HAHAHAHA. This is only the tip of the iceberg too.

HA. Thank you?

Are you a fan of his?

What is interesting is that no one here understands why she likes some but is turned off by others. So I’m really enjoying the confusion.

Yeah, exactly.

Why?

Oh, nice. So you approve of his choice then?

HEHEHE! I know, right?!
I want a Jace.

(shrug)

BAHAHAHA! Well, someone had to be clueless, no?

Seriously?

Why are you crying?

You sure about that? You think you have her figured out?!

HEHEHEHEHE

Yup. But Dean was nice about it, no?

HAHAHAHA!

1 Like

I know :sob: Walking on flat ground is unfortunately not in her skill set…

Glad to see Jace getting some approval :grin:

Does appear to be a promising start at least.

:grin:

I keep noticing how she seems to pay a lot of attention to what the guys are wearing. The guys that wear more casual clothing have to try harder to make a good first impression, and the guys that she thinks are more stylish are off to a better start, especially if they compliment her.
Fashion choices appear to be a big deal for her.

2 Likes

Aww aha yayy
Yes slowlyyy conquering the many things I be behind on bear with me :see_no_evil:

You KNEW when I ADOPTED her I am shock omg
Oh??? :eyes::eyes: A Chekhov’s gun… (which I totally knew the definition of and definitely did not have to consult a blog post on Shannii’s website which was pretty well written for any lurkers who also totally know what the term means) That’s interestiiiiing I will not forget her then for sure for sure

LMAOO I KNOW I WAS SO SAD :pensive: Love myself some corny pickup lines lmaoaoa
OOOH THIS IS TRUE good good not a totally missed opportunity then :relieved:

Y E A H GOOD FOR HER, perhaps there’s hope for the rest of us clumsy buttons :sneezing_face:
I simply would’ve stayed on the ground and tried to cease to exist :heart:

What’s more Jessica?

Also not sure if someone asked this and wasn’t paying enough attention, but what happens if the bachelor(ette)s fall for each other?

IS THIS YOU TRYNA COPY MY SLANG? :star_struck:

THATS WHAT IIIII SAID

Great minds~

Like she really international super spy-d that with the whole picking a lock with her EARRINNG

Definitely in a PG forum sort of way~

me focusing on the femme fatale aspect to adhere to that ashashaha

Yeah idk I physically couldn’t read the sg posts, I was really anxious about it for some reason idek why, so I just skimmed through the chat instead

Interestiiing

It really was :sob:

Welcome :relieved:

I mean he funny and he was pretty harshly rejected by Jessi so I am now yes

Yeah I and my singular brain cell definitely don’t 🏌🏾‍♀️ Brooke usually has a point tho, especially when it comes to your writing, so I am in agreement with this latest theory of hers yes

Ofc ofccc

SAMEEe

YEAH BUT THAT’S SO- :sob: please he showed up dressed casual AND could’t recognize expensive brand name oh gosh he struck out

YEAH THIS ONE WAIT

Okay not word for word but REALLY CLOSE

Cause he’s so happy with himself, thinking that went really well, but she’s in a hurry to end the convo :sob:

… no :woman_standing:
LMAO really no tho I just be thinking out loud :walking_woman:t5:

Yes but he seems like a nice guy so that was to be expected

SAME
she just like me fr

1 Like

I always go into detective mode when it’s a Cali rp or sg. I’ve been learning and watching carefully over time.

Me too….

1 Like

I know exactly, and MOST of the time you right, which is why I’m now just like
"… what she said :kissing_smiling_eyes: "

:skull::joy::joy:

1 Like

Irrelevant question - but just wondering. Is this officially over :joy: @CrazyCaliope

2 Likes

Just came to fix images and links and it got me thinking about how I miss this SG…

Just commenting on posts as I read through them all even though its been inactive so long

:pleading:

My detective hat shall never be taken from me :joy:

I’m still kinda curious who the top contenders were in the original

I wish I could go back and read the original too. I just don’t see where an archive was made of it :pleading:

:pleading_face: I remember looking forward to seeing where things went with Tyson…

I’m still so curious about this

I miss being in detective mode…
Its been a while…

1 Like